Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction / Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Cats in Love ❯ When They Were Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! I'm Vresta. This is my first fanfic, and I'm a newbie writer. As you should to know, I not speak English, so, please admit if there's many sentences that are wrong. I like Ichigo and Eiji, and I think that they are can be cute couple. In this fic, Ichigo isn't had a cat DNA, but she has the cat abilities (like her light-weight, and her balanced jump, plus, she likes animals like Aoyama Masaya, hehehe) About Ichigo's two best friends, I change them with Sakuno and Tomoko, hehehe; Coz they three are in the same grade, right? Okay, this is the first chappie:

Chapter 1: When They Were Meet, nya~

"Ichigo, you're late!" Tomoko was begin to grumble. "I'm sorry, I am wake up late!" Ichigo said, while panted. "Umm… if we are not hurry up, we will late to watch the tennis exercise" Sakuno said to reminding her two buddies. "Oh my God! We must to run to the tennis court, or the other girls will close us to see! C'mon! RUN!" Tomoko then dashed to the tennis court, with her two best friends, Sakuno and Ichigo.

"Gosh, we are late" Ichigo begun to panic, because there were many girls infesting the outside of tennis court. Yes, Ichigo, Sakuno, Tomoko, and those girls are the fans of Seigaku Regular. They have their own Idol, like Sakuno & Tomoko that love Ryoma, or like Ichigo that admire all of the regulars. She doesn't love one of the regular, because all of them are very cool. Then, the exercise ended on ten minutes before the school's bell ring. The Regular's fans are back to their class, including Tomoko, Sakuno, and Ichigo.

In the class…

Tomoko: Ah… Sakuno, isn't Ryoma-sama very energetic today? He's very cool…

Sakuno: Yah… I agree… with you * blushes appeared in her cheek *

Ichigo: Eh, why are you blushing, Sakuno-chan?

Sakuno: * got panic * Err… t- that is.. nn-nothing…, Ichigo-chan.

Tomoko: Aha! You must to do something with Ryoma-sama. Are you?

Sakuno: …. Maybe…

Tomoko&Ichigo: Nanni? What are you doing with him??

Sakuno: I-I.. just staying in his house… for 3 days, s-start from this night… * her cheeks being redder*

Ichigo: How can it be? * Seems interested*

Sakuno: Well… my grandma and Ryoma's father going to a reunion in other city. My Grandma w- was afraid if I just staying in home alone, so I am staying at Ryoma's house with him and Nanako…

Tomoko: That's not fair!!!!! I'm jealous! ><

Sensei: You three! How long that you will stay like that?!! The lesson is start now! Go back to your place!!

*They surprised *

Ichigo,Sakuno&Tomoko: Gomen sensei.. *Then back to their place *

The time gone so fast, then the School time was over. Sakuno and Tomoko went to their club, and Ichigo went to do her part-time job in a pizza restaurant (not a café like TMM ;P). "See you tomorrow!" They said and then they were disjointing.

On the pizza shop…

After arrive on her part-time place, Ichigo then change her uniform quickly. Her job-uniform is so sweet (I can't describe it, sorry. But I think that I'll draw it latter). She works from 3PM to 5 PM everyday, but she's free on Sunday. Before she went to her home, her friend stopped her. "Ichigo-chan, do you like animals?" She asked Ichigo. "Animals?! Of course I do!" Ichigo replied. "Then, take this," she gave a ticket to Ichigo. It said ` Wild Animal Exhibition 2004' Ichigo surprised, "It is really for me?" Then she smirked, "Of course, I don't like animals too much, I just got it from a toss." "Aah…. Sankyuuu~" Then Ichigo hugged her. "Ooops, I have to go, see you later!" "See you later,"she replied

On the bridge

"She's so nice to me… I could go to the wild animals exhibition tommorow" Ichigo thought while staring at her ticket. But the wind flew it up. Then Ichigo tried to catch it, and she can caught it. But, she fell down. Seems it was not a matter, because she can landed perfectly. But, there is someone under the bridge. "Watch OUUTT!!" she yelled. That person surprised, than moving by his reflect. Ichigo landed, not perfect, but she was still safe. Then she gets up and said sorry to that person, "Sorry, I'm very sorry…. Kikumaru-senpai???" she shocked. She almost hit one of her IDOL!!! "Eh? That's okay, nya!" He smiled like he does to everybody.

"So you're in Seigaku too, right? Who are you?" he began to make a conversation. Ichigo surprised. She can meet with one of Seigaku Regular! `Is it a dream?' she thought. "Hello? Anyone here, nya??" Kikumaru waved his hand in front of her face, because she didn't replied. "Ah, Gomen, senpai! My name is Ichigo Momomiya, I'm in the first grade," she had a little blushes in her cheecks. "So, your name is Momomiya, right? Why are you jumping from the bridge, that's so dangerous, nya." "Ano, I.. tried to catch my animal exhibition ticket that flow by the wind," she was embarrassed because of her stupid action, in front of her idol! "Nya?Animal exhibition?? Is it for tomorrow?" Kikumaru asked. "Yes, it is" she replied. "Hoi hoi! That's good! Would you go with me? Tomorrow I am going to that exhibition too, nya. But I'm alone" He asked. Ichigo is being more s-h-o-c-k-e-d now. He asked her to going together!! A date!!!! "M-me??" she can't say anything else. "Yes, you are. Do you want, nya?" Ichigo will not miss this chance. "Y-yes I do" `Man!! I'm so lucky today!!' She yelled happily in her heart.

TO BE CONTINUED