Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Cat Tales. ❯ Mysterious Disappearance. 1. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Document Opened: 03/30/2007, 01:50pm.
Authors Note:
This is my first attempt at writing anything PoT related.
This drabble series will feature Ryoma and Karupin.

These will be based off actual moments with me and my cat Rogue who turned 5 on his chosen b-day 03/21.==^-^==.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit.

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Drabble 1. Mysterious Disappearance.1.


When Ryoma got home he managed to head straight for his room without interruption, It seemed his father was getting lectured again for reading trash.

He wondered if Karupin was there but after having a quick look around the room he was not.
He sat his racket bag down near his bed and decided to have a look around for the feline.

After a few minutes of looking and even asking his father if he had seen the cat which he hadn't, Ryoma headed back for his room to check there one more time.

Sure enough when he got there Karupin was laying on the bed and looked at him when he came in and simply said "Meow".


Authors Note:
I know it's not the best first drabble. Partly rushed but like I mentioned these are based off actual events.

Sometime back and he will still do this, I could not find Rogue anywhere. He's an inside cat so I was a little worried he might have gotten outside but then I went back in the room where he was supposed to be at the time and there he was.
He just looked at me with a face that said 'I'll never tell.'.

Well Happy April People!
04/02/2007, 12:15am.

P.S. Apologies for any Out Of Character-ness. 12:16am.