Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Cat Tales. ❯ Treat time or Were you always there? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Document Opened: 04/04/2007, 11:27pm.
Authors Note:
Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit.

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Drabble 2. Treat Time/How long have you been there?

One afternoon Ryoma had gotten a new flavored treat for Karupin to try. The feline wasn't in eye sight at the moment but he figured the cat might pick up on the smell of the treat later.

Though he had failed to note exactly how good the cat's hearing and sense of smell was.
As soon as he pulled back the tab on the can and as soon as the smell come out of the container he heard Karupin talking.

He looked at the feline and could have sworn there was a small smoke cloud disappearing from behind the cat.
Said cat was looking expectantly at the source of the smell and was quite happy when Ryoma put the treat down in front of him.

Ryoma gave Karupin a little scratch on the head and told him "This is for you" then left as the cat meowed and began to eat on the treat.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
< br> Authors Note:
This happens whenever I get my cat a treat he will come from wherever he is as soon as he hears the tab being pulled back or sees the actual can.
Similar thing for the other two cats we have.

P.S( It's now 12:13am.)
From Saiyuki today is actually Son Goku's b-day. Later!

04/05/2007, 12:14am.