Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Cat Tales. ❯ The hunt is on or bath time. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Document Opened: 06/07/2007, 04:54pm.
Authors Note:
No series with animals is complete without at least one attempt to bathe them.:p.

Again these are really based off things between me and my cat Rogue.==^-^==.
///////////////////
Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


The hunt is on or Bath time.

He lightly groaned in annoyance. Karupin was hiding and doing it well, He wasn't sure what the cat could have gotten into but he was dirty.

He figured Karupin had heard the water running and had taken off to hide. Ryoma had been looking everywhere for the feline before he heard a 'meow' coming from under his own bed that he had looked under when first started searching.

He stepped in his room and quietly closed the door and then looked under the bed only to see two eyes looking right back at him almost amused. "There you are." He reached to get the feline who only batted his hand away.

Deciding on another plan of action he got a snake toy that the cat liked to bat at, at times and put some of it under the bed in front of the cat and slowly pulled it.

It was working, Karupin was slowly following the toy out from under there and trying to catch it, The cat nearly jumped when Ryoma picked him up though.

Ryoma lightly smirked at the cat in his arms and said cat was now wearing an expression extreme displeasure.
//////////////

A few minutes later Karupin walked out of the bathroom still quiet wet but in a better mood. Ryoma stepped out a second later and was just as wet if not more than Karupin. He shrugged. "Well, at least your clean." He then went to change.
//////////


Authors Note:
When Rogue was a kitten and a even when he got a little older he decided that he was not going to be the only thing getting that wet in the bathroom. So he would slosh water and jump out of the tub and shake allot.

I don't know how he does it but when Rogue gets dirty he gets quiet dirty.
Though he's quiet a bit better for his bathes, I still have to lure him out from under the bed anytime he hears bath water.

I love my blue ball of fluff though.==^-^==.
Have a good day or night or both or whatever.==^-^==.
06/07/2007, 05:34pm.