Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Chuu? ❯ Chuu? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chuu?

 

I'm in one-shot Golden Pair craze right now. At first it was going to be an InuKai, but I just thought it might be a little too awkward.

Shortest fanfic I have ever written.

 

Disclaimer: Sorry to say, but I don't own Tennis no Oujisama.

Oishi quickly brought a hand to his left cheek. Something sharp had struck him there on his cheek. It was a jagged rock that was common by the sides of the pathway. He ignored the wound when the sound of Eiji's voice drifted into his ears.

"Oishi! There you are!" Kikumaru's face was red with the heat from running combined with the warmth his clothes provided. "Hoi? Oishi I didn't hit you with that rock, did I?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry. I threw a rock because I got angry. Someone stole my stuff and I couldn't find it, nya." Eiji's face was a combination of guilt and disappointment. He had just bought new shoes and hadn't had a chance to change into them.

 

"It's alright, Eiji, just be a little bit more careful next time, alright? Come on let's go look for the stuff together." Oishi suggested while beginning to walk in the same direction he was going.

"Wait! Oishi, nya!"

Oishi stopped and turned towards Eiji, but all he saw were those mischievous dark eyes.

 

"Chuu, chuu." Kikumaru licked away the blood that had leaked out of the small cut. With a wide grin Eiji made a `V' sign with his fingers and dashed off.

"Chuu?" Oishi stared in confusion.