Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Tongue ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cold Tongue
 
He'd finally asked. You'd smiled and said yes, of course. So here you are, on your second date with Momo. As happens with all couples, you and Momo were on your movie and ice cream date. You had already seen the movie and were just now popping the last bite of your ice cream cone into your mouth. You shivered slightly. Apparently you had eaten too fast.
 
Momo seemed to notice. “Are you cold?” He asked.
 
“Not really, just my tongue.” You shrugged.
 
“Want me to warm it up for you?” He had a suggestive grin plastered on his face. You stared at him, blinked a few times, then burst out laughing.
 
“Oh my gosh, Momo! That's one of the funniest, and probably the most pathetic attempts at a kiss I've ever heard.” You managed through your giggles.
 
He shrugged, still smirking at you. “So are you going to give me a prize for trying?” He stopped walking, you paused next to him.
 
“Hmm, maybe.” You replied, leaning toward him and pushing up on your toes. You pecked his lips swiftly before turning and continuing your walk.
 
“That's it?” He asked keeping pace with you.
 
“That it.” You nodded. “If you want a better kiss, you need some better lines.”