Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness and Flashlights ❯ Darkness and Flashlights ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello there people I, LadyCrazyMonkeyPants, have been challenged to write a this one-shot that involve the pillar pair.

Title: Darkness and flashlights
Rating: Teen
Summery: Darkness is a strange thing, you can’t see it but feel it.
Disclaimer: Oh how I wish that I owned Prince of Tennis.
Warning: Characters may be OC!

Darkness is a strange thing, you can’t see it but you as sure can feel it. Is that how bullies find their victims? Do they feel the darkness eating at one’s soul that if they fan that it would smother theirs, or is it that they are completely darkness sent by the devil to spread it across the Earth?

Many don’t understand that you just can’t walk from it and never go back, It is something that feeds and consumes you slowly and at a steady rate that by the time someone notices it is to late. But sometimes someone notices and gives you a flashlight to help you find your way out and catch you when you stumble. They are your hero.

They may not where spandex tights and run around with their underwear on the outside, and they may not strike heroic poses on top of buildings with a large cape flying behind them in the wind. But to you they a stronger then Superman, though if you shoot them they will bleed, and that they smarter then Batman, but don’t respond to an outrageous signal in the sky, but you call them on the phone and just talk. They come in many ages, heights, colors, or genders. It could be your new baby girl that when she smiles at you, you feel the darkness recede just a little more, or the crazy old guy down the road who listens to you rant and rave about your family and friends and then gives you a piece of candy and then tells you a story that he forgets parts of.

My lover has been my hero for as long as I have known him. And as we have grown together through so much. My dad almost had a heart attack when he found out about us of course I truly did not care. My lover saved me from the darkness and sees the real me.

“Ryoma.”

“….”

“Echizen.”

“….”

“Brat .”

“Yes…..”

“You truly a brat.”

“The best.”

“What are you doing?”

“Thinking about something.”

“Is it how to get rid of Fuji and not getting caught?”

“No, but I’m working on that.”

“Then what.”

“Nothing of real importance.”

“Are you going to finish getting ready, we are meeting the other soon and we are going to be late if you don’t hurry.”

“When have you known me to be on time?”

“Just get ready.”

“Yes Captain Four-eyes.”

“Echizen don’t start with me or Inui will have a test subject for his drinks.”

“Tezuka you’re an ass.”

Tezuka quickly covers the distance between them.

“Yes that might be true but your still a cocky brat.”

With that said he captures Ryoma’s mouth with his, and lets just say that they were late.

@@@@@@@@@@@

I hope that this one-shot was okay. If you have any other Idea for another then I would love to here it. Thanks for reviewing.