Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Eiji!! ❯ Shopping time, Cake and Forgiveness… ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tifa : sevensevenseven……………… lucky seven!! Okay bad joke… thank for critic! I'll try to be more careful with the grammar and error. I'll do my best^^ ah don't worry bout Tezuka and Fuji. (Evil thought) I have something on my mind muahahahaha but later… nyah ^o^

Bla bla = talk

Bla bla = action

(bla bla) = (thought)

(bla bla) = (mine or other interruption)

Disclaimer : Konomi sensei owns them

Chapter seven

Shopping time, Cake and Forgiveness…

Fine!!! we'll leave our Mother with two fighting kids in the living room and we go outside okay??? We'll see what happen to the shopping guys…

Fuji : hem… *pushing trolley while Tezuka is walking beside him* well, what do you want for dinner?

Tezuka : whatever…

Fuji : really? *look at several vegetable* fukinoko? (some kind of sansai/mountain herb)

Tezuka : … *stare sharply*

Fuji : you said whatever… ^-^

Tezuka : … I mean normal food…

Fuji : that was normal ^-^

Tezuka : … *walk and take several instant food like soba and noodle. Then take some sandwiches and some tuna onigiri*

Fuji : … ano Tezuka? Why didn't you take some fresh food…

Tezuka : … *gaze at Fuji* can you cook?

Fuji : well…

Tezuka : …

Fuji : well, I know who can

Tezuka : yes?

Fuji : Eiji… ^-^

Tezuka : … --u

Fuji : ^-^

Tezuka : *sigh* serious, Fuji…

Fuji : I can make fry egg, wasabi sushi, hot water, and I can burn something ^-^

Tezuka : … (this is going to be a long day…) *take several eggs and put it into the trolley, he takes some bread and cheese too*

Back to Fuji's house… at the kitchen

Echizen : *put the baby on the chair* ok, Eiji-chan sit here, I'll search for a spoon

Baby Eiji : nya nya *put the toy on the table*

Echizen : *open some drawer for a spoon*

Baby Eiji : *blinking at the cake in front of him, and… you know what'll the baby do, right? He didn't need any spoon… take the cake by his hand, eat it a little* nya *several pieces of cakes scattered around the floor and table, there's some cream on his mouth too* nya… *see the cake on his hand then to Echizen's head, he throws it!!!*

(Tifa : attention readers, do not leave the baby alone or else… ^-^ unless the baby is asleep)

Echizen : *finally found the spoon, he's spun around and fortunately the cake didn't hit his face but… his hat * EIJI-SENPAI!!!

Baby Eiji : nyah? gyahaha

Echizen : *stare sharply at Eiji* why you…

Oishi : What has happen? *immediately go inside the kitchen* AHH Eiji?? Echizen??? what did you do to him?

Baby Eiji : nya nya *throw some more cake (a tiny one of course), directly to Oishi, Oishi quick enough to avoid it but not for Kaidoh, it hits Kaidoh's bandanna*

Kaidoh : SSSSSHHHHHH!!!! MY BANDANNA!!!!

Momo : WAHAHAHA IT'S SERVE YOU RIGHT!!!

Baby Eiji : *throw some more and go exactly into Momo's mouth (three point!!!)*

Momo : *chocked by a cake*

Oishi : Momo???

Echizen : … >:l *walk away*

Baby Eiji : nyah? *blinking, and take another pieces, this time he eat it*

Kaidoh : now you got it, Mr. Arrogant! *take off his bandanna*

Momo : *still chocking*

Oishi : Momo!!! *pat Momo's back*

Kaidoh : ssshhh, someone should punish you!! *stare sharply at the baby*

Baby Eiji : nyah? *blinks innocently*

Kaidoh : … *sigh* Eiji… next time, don't do that, ok?

Baby Eiji : unyah? Ni-chan… *smiling and then raise his hand, seem he wanted Kaidoh to carry him*

Momo : *finally manage to swallow the cake* WHAATTTT?????? EIJI-SENPAI!!!! YOU'RE SO MEAN!! *run from the kitchen*

(Tifa : did I see him crying?)

Oishi : *being push behind by a sudden move of Momoshiro and his head hit the door* ittai!! (ouch!!)

Baby Eiji : Mama?

Kaidoh : *carry Eiji* senpai? Daijoubu ka?

Oishi : *rub the back of his head* itta… aa daijoubu… nothing serious

Kaidoh : ceh, baka Momo

Oishi : wait, it's ok, I know how he's feel… *look at Eiji*

Kaidoh : … I should wash my bandanna…

Oishi : … come on, Eiji, we'll wash your hand first… *take Eiji from Kaidoh and wash Eiji's hands then rub Eiji's mouth with tissue*

Baby Eiji : *yawn*

Kaidoh : … he's tired…

Oishi : …come on, Eiji… *swing Eiji until he's asleep, the 'mama' walk away from the kitchen into Fuji's room (Fuji's room is big enough to hold four persons, right now there're two futons on the floor and a bed of course) he put down the baby on the futon and put the blanket over Eiji* … sleep well, Eiji *smiling and go outside*

In the kitchen… Kaidoh is cleaning the table and the floor, then of course he has to clean his bandanna, while Momo … where he is? …never mind he will show up later (Tifa : hey don't worry bout him, Eiji will not hate him… but that on several chapter later, so don't worry, Momo's fans!!!). Oishi go into the kitchen and help Kaidoh cleaning… while Echizen… errr he gone somewhere… wait the minute… there he is… washing his favorite hat and lets it dry on the wash room, he probably a little mad bout it, then he go outside and walk into Fuji's room…

Echizen : *look at the baby* you know, Eiji-senpai… you make a lot of mess…

Baby Eiji : *roll over*

Echizen : …well, not your fault actually…

Baby Eiji : nyah…

Echizen : *stroke Eiji's hair and smiling* I'm sorry I yell at you before…

Baby Eiji : *take Echizen's hand, still asleep*

Echizen : emm… *blink and try to release his hand, but afraid to wake the baby, he's slowly lay himself beside Eiji, and put his other hand on Eiji's body. Several second already pass, slowly Echizen closes his eyes and fall asleep, still hugging the baby…*

(Tifa : aaaaaawwwwwww Ryoma is so sweet.)

(Ryoma : mada-mada dane…)

On the other side, Tezuka and Fuji finally come home with several things they bought before. (Oishi opens the door) After put the thing on the kitchen, they look for the other. Fuji sees Kaidoh in the washroom, washing his bandanna. And Tezuka found Momo on another sleeping room, watching TV, huh? And Oishi sit on the sofa and seem he fall asleep too… (gee… one baby can make so many ruckuses)

Fuji : well, I think they need some rest…

Tezuka : aa

Fuji : by the way, where's Eiji? And Echizen?

Kaidoh : Eiji-senpai is in your room. Echizen? I don't know

Fuji : *walk to his room, open the door…see what happen inside, his smile become a grin but before he go in, someone hold his hand, he turn around and face Tezuka*

Tezuka : … don't ever try…

Fuji : ma~ you already know?

Tezuka : I already know you for two years, of course I know… leave him

Fuji : … you no fun… ^-^

Tezuka : … go…

Fuji : ok fine… * walk away*

Tezuka : *close the door slowly and walk away…( wait the minute is that a smile???)*

To be continue

Tifa : how was it??? Boring? Sweet? Funny? Ridiculous? Tell me by clicking the button down here ^-^ okay!!! next… Tezuka? Fuji? Inui? Stay tune!! :p