Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Eiji!! ❯ Cake and Cactus Disaster!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tifa : chapter eight!!! Gee… long enough, ne? And still have long enough to go!!!! Yeah!!! Thanks for the review!!!! And yeah, you right bout the Asian part too, Cinta. I'll try me best!

Disclaimer : not mine!!! Although I wish I own all Seigaku players down here… don't sue me >_<u

Bla bla = talk

Bla bla = action

(bla bla) = (thought)

(bla bla) = (mine or other interruption)

Chapter eight

Cake and Cactus Disaster!!!

Hmm… let's me explain the situation right now, first, Ryoma was sleeping with the little baby; second, Oishi tired after several situation that occurred before, fall asleep on the sofa; third, Momoshiro is watching TV; forth, Kaidoh, who already finish washing his bandanna go into 'what we should call their room right now' and sit on the corner, and is watching TV… with Momo; fifth, Fuji, followed by Tezuka (after Tezuka stop him from doing something) finally found him self sitting on another sofa while Tezuka sit in front of him reading a book.

Fuji : … *stare at Tezuka*

Tezuka : …*is still reading*

Fuji : … *sigh and place his head on his hand*

Tezuka : *is still reading*

Fuji : … *place his head on the sofa and cross his hands*

Tezuka : … *is still reading…*

Fuji : … mou… Tezuka?

Tezuka : *fix his eyes on Fuji*

Fuji : could you stop reading that thing?

Tezuka : … *roll his eyes then read the book again*

Fuji : … no fun… *get up and wanders around the living room* hm… *go to the kitchen and take a cake from refrigerator, then walk back to the living room* want some, Tezuka?

Tezuka : … no

Fuji : ma it's not polite to refuse something from house owner…

Tezuka : *say nothing but take the cake Fuji offers*

Fuji : well I go take another one, wait the minute, maybe Momo and Kaidoh want some

Momo : *out from his room* ceh, that baka Mamushi… why should he make that sshhh sound all the time? Are? That's so unfair, Fuji senpai? Why didn't I have some of it too?

Fuji : well, I was about to take it

Momo : oh…

Tezuka : *slice a little and eat the cake* … *quickly put down the cake and run off to the kitchen*

Fuji : ara? Tezuka? What going on? Hmm… *look at the cake, then take another piece and eat it* … funny… this cake's just fine…

Momo : *sweat drop* emm what cake is it?

Fuji : hmm… my favorite wasabi cake *grin* it's delicious

Momo : *nervous laugh* on second thought, I don't want that cake

Fuji : why? It's delicious

Momo : I'll pass

Meanwhile, in the kitchen… Tezuka quickly fill a glass of water, while he himself is coughing several times. Finally he drinks the water. Still feel the spicy, Tezuka quickly fill another one and drink it. Finally after he's drinking nearly 3 glasses of water, finally he stop coughing.

Fuji : Tezuka? Are you all right?

Tezuka : … Fuji?

Fuji : hm?

Tezuka : GROUNDO!!! 20 LAPS!!!

Fuji : ara? Is that the consequence of being nice?

Tezuka : 25!!!

Fuji : well I think that you'll not eat all the cake then? It's kinda sad to throw it away…

Tezuka : 30!!

Fuji : ok ok *run outside*

One hour later… Fuji's room…

Baby Eiji : *opens his eyes and yawn* nyah? *look at his 'one-chan'* nya nya? Ne-chan… *look around the room and slip out from Echizen's hand and crawl around the room* nyah? *look at the cactus… near the window (yup cactus!!) he stands up and reaches the cactus's pot but… oh no… it's fall down… (in slow motion)*

Crash!!

Echizen : What? *awake*

In the living room…

Tezuka : *already sit on the living room and read another book* … *hear a crash sound*

Oishi : What was that?

Fuji : *already finish running and now he's sitting on the sofa, eating wasabi cake* ara? Wait the minute!! ARGH!! MY CACTUS!!! *throw the unfinished cake and the plate and run into his room*

Oishi : how did he know that?

Tezuka : … sa…

Kaidoh : What has happen? *just got in and unfortunately… the flying cake hit right on his head* ssshhhh!!!!!!

Momo : wahahahaha got ya, Mamushi!! *the forehead being hit by a flying plate* Ouch!!!

Kaidoh : ssshh serve you right!!

From inside the room…

EIJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!! FUJI SENPAI!!!!!!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!!!!!!

Tezuka : it's best to save Kikumaru now *run inside*

Oishi : I don't know that you really care bout him, Tezuka *run beside him*

Tezuka : if not, we will lost our best double

Oishi :… I…I see *didn't know what to say else*

Inside the room…

Echizen : *is running in the circle while carrying Eiji * Fuji senpai!!! Please put down that pen!!!

Fuji : NO!!! PUT DOWN THAT EIJI!!! *chasing Echizen in the circle while carrying a pen, ah and one more thing, his killing atmosphere already spread around the room*

Echizen : Fuji senpai!!! Do you think you can kill Eiji-chan with that pen?!! Use a knife!!

(Tifa : O-o)

Fuji : good idea, wait here, I'll take a knife!!

Echizen : wait!!! No!! Don't take a knife!!!

Oishi : Fuji!!! Calm down!!! *hold Fuji and prevent him to step any closer*

Fuji : HE'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!

Tezuka : Fuji!!! Put down that knife!!

Echizen : ??? Bucho that's a pen!!

Baby Eiji : nyah? *blink*

Tezuka : I mean that pen!!!

Oishi : Fuji!!! Stop that!!!

Fuji : grrr

Momo : (scary…) *sweat drop and still rubbing his forehead*

Kaidoh : ssshhh *shake his head and walk toward Echizen*

Echizen : huh?

Kaidoh : ssshhh go outside

Echizen : oh all right… *walk outside with Eiji*

Tezuka : Fuji!! That's just a cactus

Fuji : WHAT!!!!!!! JUST???!!!!!!! *lasers beams come out from his eyes (nah… just kidding) shoot a devil glare*

Tezuka : (uh oh) *step backward*

Oishi : Fuji!!! Calm down!!! Beside he's a baby!!!

Fuji : … you right… *put down the pen and on the same times, Oishi releases him* but still my cactus…

Tezuka : *sigh relieve and place his hand on Fuji's shoulder* …I'll buy you a new one

Fuji : … ok but still… I'll make Inui pay for me twice. No! Three times!!!!

Oishi : *sweat drop* … you mean he should buy you 3 cactus

Fuji : yes!! Any objection??? *another devil glare*

Oishi : no

Inui resident…

Inui : hm… add this and this *add a different colour liquid one to another* hmm *the colour turn from white to pink then yellow* okay… I should drink it first but … *hesitating either he should drink it or not, then he looks onto his white mouse* hmm… *give it a drop of the liquid, after several second… his mouse faint and the several second later its fur become yellow* hmmm not this… ah start over again

Sound of a phone

Inui : moshi-moshi Inui desu

??? : ……

Inui : huh?

??? : Inui…

Inui : oh it's you Fuji, what has happen?

Fuji : YOU HAVE TO BUY ME 3 CACTUS!!!!

Kaidoh's sound on the back : a shampoo and new bandanna!!!

Momo's sound on the back : 10 hamburgers!!! No make it 20!!!

Oishi's sound on the back : an aspirin and the antidote!!!

Tezuka's sound on the back : groundo 30 laps!!!

Echizen's sound on the back : mada mada dane… and a hat!!! White with R on it!!!

Baby Eiji's sound on the back : nya?

Click…tut…tut…tut…

Inui : ……

To be continue

Tifa : wahahahahaha everybody got his turn!!! XD I have fun in this fic

Fuji : ……do you think we should throw her away?

Tezuka : agree

Oishi : ah it's not that bad you know?

Kaidoh : serious ka, senpai?

Momo : Oishi senpai, you're too soft!

Inui : I am 100% mad

Ryoma : mada mada dane

Kikumaru : nya!! No comment, by the way, I have fun in here. Whatever I do, no one mad at me XD

All Seigaku minus Kawamura : *glare at Kikumaru then take tennis ball and throw it to Kikumaru*

Kikumaru : nya!!! Why me? why not her!!! *pointing at Tifa*

All Seigaku minus Kawamura : because we'll more suffer if we do that!!!

Kawamura : lucky not me aha…

Tifa : … hmm next… Tezuka?

Tezuka : no!!!

Tifa : oh yeah!!! XD