Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Eiji!! ❯ Bath Times!!! Yes, We Survive One Day!!!! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress note : gee… I didn't plan to be such a long fanfic. Already two digits…

Thanks for reviewing, this writing hobby lighten my mood. Thanks!!!

Bath times!!! Yes, We Survive One Day!!

Tezuka : *walk to the Fuji's room and take a towel with his cloth and baby's cloth, still carrying Eiji*

Baby Eiji : nya nya papa *places his hand on Tezuka's glasses and takes it*

Tezuka : Eiji… *tosh the towel to the bed and gently take the glasses, and places it on the table* no… *then take the towel and go to the bathroom*

On the bathroom, (well, you can make an image of naked Tezuka if you want grin) Tezuka takes off his cloth and Eiji's then with his towel around his waist, he take the shower and pour the warm water over the baby's body.

Baby Eiji : *chuckles*

Tezuka : it's… um exciting, right? *turn off the shower and take a soap, and rub it on Eiji's body then put the soap on it's place and turn on the shower again*

Baby Eiji : *look at the soap and take it, but since it's slippery so… it goes and stop in front of the door*

Tezuka : ah… forget that for a while… *pour another warm water, then let Eiji play with water for a moment while he bath himself*

Baby Eiji : nya nya *splash water to Tezuka body*

Tezuka : … *look at Eiji but continue to scrub his body*

Baby Eiji : *splash water again this time almost reach Tezuka's face*

Tezuka : … *take the water shower and pour the water on his body completely ignored the baby*

Baby Eiji : papa *crawl to Tezuka then he stands up, putting his hands on Tezuka tight, his right hand try to get the shower*

Tezuka : … *look at the baby, he pour another water to him*

Baby Eiji : *giggling, he splashs some water and make Tezuka hair wet*

Tezuka : … *splash a little water on the baby body*

So it's begin the water fight (well quite a little fight I say since only splashing little water each time) between father and son <Tifa: *grin*> then after some fun Tezuka carry Eiji and go inside the ofuro (bathtub). Put Eiji on his lap, Tezuka get some water on Eiji's body and rub the baby back. He spot a duck toy <Tifa: my my Fuji has a duck toy??>. Smirking, he place the duck on Eiji's hand.

Baby Eiji : *look at the duck then happily play with the floating duck*

Tezuka : *he give a little smile <YES, A SMILE>* Eiji… if you always act so sweet like this, I didn't mind taking care of you…

Sound of the opened door…

Fuji : … nice scene *stand in front of the opened door with Oishi, naked <what? of course they're naked!! What did the bathroom use for??> well actually there're towel around their waists, but on Fuji's hand, a camera!!!"

Tezuka :… why did you bring that camera?? *give the tensai a glare since he know Fuji'll probably take a pic of him… naked and with the baby.*

Fuji : nothing in particular *his smile become an evil grin* I want to take pictures of this sweet moment *grinning, he adjust his camera lens*

Tezuka : Fuji!!

Oishi : Fuji? Did you really mean it?

Fuji : why did you ask? *look at Oishi then suddenly the camera on his hand had been taken* ma… Tezuka? Too bad, I just want to take a nice picture…

Tezuka : *carry Eiji on his embrace while his another hand take the camera* … *give Fuji another glare*

Fuji : *grin* you know? You are very easy to tease… beside there're no film inside

Oishi : … *look at his two fellows, afraid that they'll fight… he laughed nervously* ano… um guys… no fighting, there's a baby in here

Fuji : right, there's Eiji in here. ne Eiji? *approach the baby and play with his finger*

Baby Eiji : mama!!

Oishi : … eeto Tezuka, if you don't put his cloth… he may catch a cold

Tezuka : … *ignoring the tensai and his vice captain, he moved outside*

Fuji : that's very cold of him

Oishi : … *sighing relieved*

Outside the bathroom, Kaidoh spotted his wet captain and the baby, quickly he take a baby napkin, sweat smelling oil, and baby powder from the plastic bag.

Tezuka : … Kaidoh, take care this baby for a while, I'll put my cloth first

Kaidoh : ssshhh *carry the baby then put him on the sofa while Tezuka go inside Fuji's room with the camera…*

??? : AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Kaidoh : … *recognized the voice* that's Momo? Why? *look at bathroom direction but shrugs and rub the baby with a towel*

Inside the bathroom..

Momo : ouch!!!

Ryoma : Momo senpai are you all right??

Momo : there's a soap laying in front of the door!!! That dangerous!!! Who was fool enough to do that?

Fuji : *rubbing his body with sponge* well, when I go inside, that soap already there

Oishi : heh? Really Fuji?

Ryoma : … and Fuji-senpai didn't take it?

Fuji : *shrug* no *continue the bathing*

Ryoma : mada mada dane

Momo : ………

Living room…

Kaidoh : ssshhh *rub the sweet oil on Eiji body*

Baby Eiji : *chuckle* ni-chan *place his finger inside his mouth*

Kaidoh : ssshh no *gently place Eiji hand on the sofa and take a powder*

Tezuka : *already beside Kaidoh with his silver pajamas* how is he?

Kaidoh : sshhh just fine bucho *continue to place the napkin*

Tezuka : hn… *take baby Eiji cloth*

Baby Eiji : papa

Finishing the task, Kaidoh quickly take the baby equipment into the plastic bag while Tezuka carry Eiji again.

Baby Eiji : *yawn*

Tezuka : hmm, you have to get some sleep

Kaidoh : bucho… here *hand a bottle of milk*

Tezuka : ah… *take the bottle and leave with Eiji to the room* … *spun around before go inside the room* Kaidoh? You should get some sleep too

Kaidoh : hai

Fuji's room…

Tezuka : *place the baby on his futon, he himself sit beside the baby* here *show the baby feeding bottle*

Baby Eiji : nya!! *suck the milk*

Tezuka : …… *look at the bottle which slowly drain*

Baby Eiji : *finish his 'dinner'* papa

Tezuka : … *put away the bottle then carry Eiji and pat his back* … *after hearing such a noise from the baby, he lay the baby and place the futon on him* now you'll sleep here

Baby Eiji : papa… *grab on Tezuka's pajamas*

Tezuka : sleep…

Baby Eiji : …

Tezuka : … you want me to be here, don't you?

Baby Eiji : papa…

Tezuka : … fine but I should brush my teeth first… and you should come with me

Baby Eiji : nya nya *another yawn*

Tezuka carry the baby then go to another bathroom, carrying the baby he brush his teeth. Looking at his 'father' Eiji suddenly take another brush <it's Fujis> then play with it. Tezuka completely ignored that and continue with his teeth. After he finish his brushing, Tezuka place his toothbrush on the glass and gently place Fujis on its place. And the back to his room. Laying on his futon, with the baby on his embrace. The baby slowly doze away, still grabbing on Tezuka pajamas. Finally the baby asleep, Tezuka try to release the grab but surrender anyway since he afraid to wake the baby up. Hesitated he kiss Eiji's forehead. Suddenly the door open, that's Fuji and Oishi…

Fuji : … I wish I have the camera…

Oishi : *sweatdrop* Fuji?

Tezuka : … quit with it and get some sleep

Oishi : ah…

Fuji : … still I wish I have my camera

Tezuka : *glare at Fuji* Fuji!!

Oishi : … Tezuka… your voice… *laying on his futon*

Fuji : o well… *laying on his futon too*

Tezuka : … other?

Oishi : … ah Kaidoh already asleep, I guess… and I told Momo and Echizen to get some sleep too

Tezuka : … oyasumi

Fuji : ma ne oyasumi minna

Oishi : oyasumi…

So… sleep peacefully tonigh, and yes!! They are all survive the first day… bravo!!! Give them an applaud, shall we??? And well what will happen on next day??? We'll see… anyway…

Inui's resident…

Inui : *mumble several unknown formula* and this and this ah too much!!

BAOM!!!!!!!! Another explosion!!!

Inui no Haha : Sadaharu!!!! Already late!!! Go to sleep

Inui : hai… *another black face and another broken glasses* … I should get some sleep. It's strange, I already try it 30 times and all fail, but in my calculation, it's should be 60% change it'll work…

Kawamura's Sushi shop…

Kawamura : … I feel guilty leaving them… oh well I'll make sushi for them and I'll go to Fuji's place and stay there until dark. *yawning he close his nightlamp*

To be continue

Tifa : hmm… well. Give me a review?? Thanks!!!