Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Eiji!! ❯ Wake up!!! And Shine!!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authoress note : hm hm hm chapter 11 yeah, I¡¯m GRADUATE!!!!!!!! But sorry for very late late update. GOMEN!!! I have to finish my report and I¡¯ll move to China to study Chinese language gomen gomen. And thank for the review!!Ah and since I just know that ff.net didn¡¯t allow script format... I change the format for this chapter.. and I don¡¯t know if my English right or wrong.. I didn¡¯t bring my dictionary!!! Sob.. sob.. and my computer in chinese version!!! ARGH!!! Need some time to understand the kanji.. and by the way.. I promise that Kawamura will appears in this chapter but it¡¯s seem he¡¯ll not come to Fuji¡¯s house. Not yet.. because I didn¡¯t expect that this chapter will be long enough so.. sorry. I¡¯ll put him on next chapter.

Disclaimer : none of this was mine

Good Morning!!!!! Wake Up and Shine!!!

So our beloved Seigaku regulers have already survive one day with baby Eiji. Night already passed and right now, it¡¯s 3 o¡¯clock in the morning¡­ no activity at Fuji¡¯s house until..

WAAHHHH? A crying sound make everybody awake. Well almost everyone.. Tezuka look at the baby on the top of him wandering what¡¯s wrong with the baby. Fuji and Oishi already jump from their futon and check their ¡®baby¡¯ and a door suddenly open. It¡¯s Kaidoh..

¡°What has happen?¡± The Fukubucho looks at Tezuka and then to the baby

¡°I don¡¯t know he just cry?¡± look at the baby in his embrace, although his expresion remain stoic but he had an anxiety look in his eyes

¡°sshhh? Eiji.. what¡¯s wrong?¡± look at the baby who is still crying loud.. Then with his tensai analysis.. (what this thing has to do with the situation?) Fuji check the baby napkin..

¡°I think he just.. um.. you know..?¡±

¡°ew.. now what? Who¡¯ll change that?¡±

¡°... Tezuka?¡±

¡°No.. you change it.¡± then give the still crying baby to Fuji

¡°eh.. no I already did that before..¡± raise his hand and step backward ¡°why not Oishi?¡±

¡°huh? .. sigh fine.. come here Eiji.¡± Raise his hand to carry Eiji

¡°Nyah!!! WAH!!¡± then after being held, Oishi go to door to process to the living room, but before that, he turn around. ¡°You all help me.¡± He said then ask Fuji to take warm water, then ask Kaidoh to prepare the powder and the pamper and then he ask Tezuka to take small towel, well you know to clean the baby. Oishi then process to take off the dirty napkin with Tezuka¡¯s help (after the fukubucho give him a ¡®rare puppy eyes that even bucho couldn¡¯t resist¡¯, that he need the bucho¡¯s help) so after all Tezuka end up helping with the dirty napkin. Fuji come out with warm water then after cleaning this and that thing. Finally the baby stop crying.

¡°nyahaha Mama!¡± he said while hugging Oishi¡¯s neck then he yawn.. then asleep in Oishi¡¯s embrace.

¡°ma.. your turn to sleep with him, ne Oishi.?¡± Then a yawn, the tensai was about to go to his room when suddenly his hand being held by someone.. ¡°Are? Nani, Tezuka?¡±

¡°.. we should clean this first..¡± point at the dirty pamper, the dirty small towel and the water pot..

¡°sshh..¡± with silent Kaidoh move to put the baby thing (like powder, sweat smelling oil and some new napkins) into the plastic bag while Tezuka take the dirty napkin and go outside to throw it into the trash bin. A shrug from our tensai then he take the dirty towel and well.. have to clean it.. (poor san nen.. after all they have to clean it hehe)

Well, anyway, after the cleaning over! They go to their peacefull sleep.

2 hours later..

Blink.. hm I think our baby Eiji already awake at well.. 5.30 in the morning.. then look at his ¡®mother¡¯. Then he look left at his ¡®father¡¯. Another yawn then he try to get up, he couldn¡¯t. Finally he try to sneak out from Oishi¡¯s embrace, he go down a little and finally free from Oishi. He is crawling around the room, looks slightly bored. So he crawl to Fuji¡¯s bed, then stand up a little. Then he try to go up the bed, try to lift his little body, but still couldn¡¯t go up there. So after trying several times, he give up, then look something on the small table. Okay.. it¡¯s the pen (which Fuji carry on several chapter before which was mistaken as knife by our bucho, remember?) so he take the pen, look at it and open the pen¡¯s head.

After look at it for a while, he look at his sleeping ¡®mama¡¯ and ¡®papa¡¯ then move to them and..

Several minutes later..

¡°yawn..¡± Fuji finally awake then look at his clock ¡°hm.. six..¡± then lazily he get up then.. ¡°ARGH!!!!!!!!!¡±

¡°What? What had happen?¡± the fukubucho got up after heard the scream. Tezuka? Well he already awake and already carry the baby but our tensai and fukubucho can only sees his back. The bucho already grumble sveral words, while carrying the baby.

¡°ARGH!! MY ROOM!!¡± another devil glare then look at Tezuka ¡°Why didn¡¯t you stop him?¡± then move forward to Tezuka. ¡°NOW WHERE¡¯S THAT BABY!!¡±

¡°calm down Fuji!¡± Oishi hadn¡¯t realise what had happen to him, step in front of Fuji. The Tensai suddenly forget bout his anger then giggle while Oishi become more confuse. ¡°Fuji? What are you laughing at?¡±

¡°it¡¯s... um.. hehe your face.¡± Try to supress his giggle.

¡°huh?¡± another confuse look then he go to mirror.. ¡°GAK!!¡± what he see is a face with hm.. something like mustache under and upper of his lips, two spiral on his two cheeks, then a devil horn on his forehead. ¡°EIJI!!!¡± right now Oishi already reach his limit too. While our tensai begin to giggle again, he move to Tezuka (still can¡¯t see his face yet..)

¡°ne.. Tezuka, why didn¡¯t you stop him?¡± another question but this time the anger tone already gone replace by a giggle. Then he pats Tezuka¡¯s shoulder.

¡°.. I just get up when I see him draw his face.¡±

¡°his face? You mean Oishi? Then it¡¯s mean he already..¡±

¡°aa what do you think?¡± a groan then he turn around and give a twitch. Fuji just jawsdrops then uncounciously he begin to laugh yes a very hard laugh!!! He even roll over on the flour, while Oishi.. his anger already gone, he just jawsdrop. Want to know what happen to Tezuka¡¯s face? (nah I¡¯ll not write it in here..)

(hehehe evil grin.. kidding)

so what happen to Tezuka? What happen is.. Tezuka being drawn by baby Eiji. His eyes have two rather big black circle, then their cat mustache on his cheek then another black circle, a small one on his nose. Just like a panda or maybe a racoon.. Another groan from Tezuka then suddenly to his worse situation, someone open the door.

¡°sshh what ha- GACK!!¡± jawsdrop

¡°mamushi move from the- wha! WAHAHAHAHA prfff Sorry bucho but..!¡± another person who roll on the floor

¡°Momo-senpai nan- eh??!! Prfff..¡± try to close his mouth to prevent him from laughing.

¡°.. MOMOSHIRO!!! FUJI!!!! GROUNDO!!! 30 LAPS!!!! NOW!!!!!!!¡±

¡°ma... hai..¡± still giggle then he drag Momoshiro outside, since Momoshiro may not stop his laugh. While Tezuka move to Echizen then twitch. ¡°...¡±

¡°.. cough cough.. bucho..?¡±

¡°here.. take care Eiji for a while.¡±

¡°hai¡± take the happy baby from the bucho

¡°.. I go wash my face.¡±

¡°cis..¡± then look at the baby while Tezuka process to the bathroom ¡°you so naughty, you know that?¡± a cuckle from the baby ¡°.. but..¡± then whisper ¡°that¡¯s fun.¡±

¡°Kaidoh, could you take something and mop away this.¡± Pointing at several ¡®drawing¡¯ on the wall.

¡°sshhh hai..¡± then glare at the baby which being reply by a cuckle then he move outside with Oishi who want to wash his face. (lucky for them that the pen was not waterproof hehehe)

... at Inui¡¯s house..

¡°hem..hem.. well.. how did it go?¡± the Dataman already awake and now is on his lab testing another liquid. ¡°hm...¡± put a drop of white liquid on the glass. ¡°hm.. okay with my calculation, it¡¯ll not blow.. but anyway I should prepare.¡± Then move backward several steps.. after wait several minutes.. nothing happen. ¡°hm that¡¯s a good sign.¡± Then he move forward then take a drop of it then make a small white mouse of his drink it. Suddenly.. the white mouse.. grow.. yes GROW!!! IT¡¯S GROW UP!!!

But.. only his mustache..

¡°hm 20% that his mustache will grow up but not¡¯s his body. Well that close enough. Maybe should add something in it..¡±

Meanwhile.. at Kawamura¡¯s house

¡°so.. I want to go there, I¡¯m sorry otou-san since this rather emergency¡± Kawamura rubs his hair.

¡°all right Takashi. It¡¯s okay.¡±

¡°tou-san? Can I borrow some sushi for them?¡±

¡°well, make it your self, so you can make your self a little expert.¡±

¡°hai..¡± then go to the store, make some sushi.

To be continue

Tifa : well.. how was it? once again sorry for late update, and thank you for reading