Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Pillow Talk ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Harry Potter and the Half-demon
Chapter 6
 
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BUT MY OC'S!
 
T15- where is everybody?
 
FF- I think your sister got them
 
T15- no, they couldn't, I had to send her back to the nut house until further notice and I KNOW I removed them from her power before I did so
 
BF- the boys had to go on some mission for the baby and the others went to help them I believe
 
T15- ok, well please enjoy the chapter!
 
Sara looked around her dream room, someone was here that shouldn't be.
 
“Show yourself!” the hanyou called out as she slowly turned in a circle, searching around her mindset carefully.
 
“Ku Ku Ku, so the little half-demon wants to know who's here,” said a voice that Sara recognized as the one who had taken her mother.
 
“What do you want Naraku?”
 
“I want what you protect girl, we want to jewel!”
 
“I can't give it to you, that would be wrong and I refuse to do anything to help you!”
 
“You wouldn't even trade it for you mothers soul?” hissed a second voice, suddenly Harry was next to her.
 
“Never Voldermort! She would never do that and neither would I! She would rather die then help you!” shouted out Sara as she clutched the jewel that was glowing bright pink, it was almost burning Sara's hand.
 
“Well then, we shall just have to take it from you!” they both said as they appeared in their shared body.
 
“NO!” said Sara as she unleashed a wave of energy, it threw the double being out of her mindset and the two teens woke up in their respective beds.
 
“What the bloody hell was that?” they both wondered softly out loud in unison.
 
Sara pushed back her hair, and in a small flash of light her illusion was gone, leaving her in her full hanyou glory. The girl got up and went into the common room, there she found Harry sitting and staring into the fire.
 
“So I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who got a visit,” she stated as she looked at her friend and trainee. Harry shook his head, “no, but how did they do it? How did they get in?”
 
Sara had wondered this as well. They had both mastered Occlumency over the summer, so the two demons shouldn't have be able to get in through the barriers.
 
“I know that there's a spell that will over ride the barriers that Occlumency puts up, but there is also a demon that can do it as well. Hiei is one of them. You need a jagon eye to do it, that or jagon blood. The eye is easier to obtain. The blood is so rare it is almost impossible to get. My father has some for emergencies, and Okaa-san doesn't know anything about it so I doubt that method.”
 
Harry looked at her in aw; he wondered why she wasn't a teacher, seeing as how she seemed to know more then most of them.
 
“So you think one of them got the eye then?”
 
“Yes, after all, its not like it would drive either one of them insane. They are, or were, already there.”
 
“What about the spell?”
 
“I doubt that as well, you would need a pure reason to do it, along with a pure heart. We all know they don't have that.”
 
Harry nodded, “but what about your mum?”
 
“They can't use her soul for that, they can keep it locked up and try to use it, but it won't work. Otou and Okaa-san both made sure of that.” Sara told him as she glanced up the stairs to the boys' dormitories, Hiei was standing there along with Kurama Yusuke, and Ron. Harry looked up at girls dormitories as well, spotting Boton, Hermione and Ginny.
 
“Harry, what are you and Sara doing up?” asked Hermione as she glared at them, especially Sara who hadn't replaced her spell yet.
 
“Nightmare, nothing that we can't handle. But why are you all up as well? Not that it matters as in about ten minutes we all have to be up.” Stated Sara as she repeated the same spells as she had the night before; hiding her demon aspects and getting them ready for the school day, “shall we go down to eat now?”
 
The others nodded in consent as they all headed down to the Great Hall. Once they reached it, they found Neville and a few teachers already there. This included Genkai and Snape.
 
The group sat down and began to eat the eggs and sausages that were set before them, hot and ready to eat.
 
“Why up so early Neville?” Ginny asked the boy as she was sitting next to him.
 
“I couldn't sleep, that and I wanted to see my schedule and sign up for the new class,” He told her as he glanced at the others at the table.
 
“Good idea, so what's it look like?” asked Yusuke as he looked at the paper Neville was holding.
 
“Well, today's ok, at least the first part. We have Transfiguration, then Potions, and the last class is divination.” Harry and Ron groaned at this. Sara and Hiei smirked.
 
“Well, Hiei and I will help you guys there, seeing as we have a …edge…in that area of magic.” Hiei nodded as Yusuke and Kurama looked at their schedules, seeing that they had Arithmency instead.
 
“I can help you two in that class, I have it as well. What about tomorrow though?” said Hermione as she glanced at hers. Ron did as well, “we have Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care for Magical Creatures, and Charms.”
 
“But then, when do we have wand-less defense classes?” asked Ginny as she looked at her schedule, not seeing it.
 
“That starts Saturday afternoon. That gives any one interested a chance to sign up.” Said Sara, who had worked it out with Dumbledor the last week of the summer, this was the only day that it wouldn't interfere with other classes or homework.
 
The group looked at her and nodded, but just as they were going to ask her were the sign up sheet was, Draco Malfoy and his goons entered the Hall. The bright red and pink of the rosary clashed with his black, green and silver uniform. The pale faced teen spotted them, and with a sneer he approached their table.
 
“What do you want Malfoy?” asked Harry as he glared at his rival.
 
“I simply wish to correctly introduce myself to the exchange students, Potter. I believe we got off on the wrong foot on the train yesterday.”
 
“Yes, we did, introduce yourself so we can finish our meal and get to class.” Sara stated as she shot Harry a look.
 
“I am Draco Malfoy, pleased to meet you,” said the Slytherin.
 
“Yes, well, I am Sara Tasho, Yusuke Urameshi, Boton Rei, Hiei Jagin, and Kurama Rips. Now, can you please leave us be to finish eating? We do have class together in around twelve minutes so you better eat.” Sara replied as she had been taught in her etiquette (torture) training as the only Princess of the Western lands of Makai. Draco nodded and left, the trio knew that this was unnatural for the Slytherin.
 
“Sara, did you sense it as well?” asked Kurama as he stared after the boy, he and Hiei had noticed something off about him. Yusuke had as well, but he couldn't define it. Sara knew exactly what it was, she had sensed it yesterday on the train, but now it was stronger.
 
“Sara,” said Harry, “what is it?”
 
“Lets get to class, and we need to sit where I can see Malfoy,” responded the hanyou offhandedly, this confused her friends though.
 
“Why would you want to look at him, and we don't have a class with the Slytherins until potions.” Said Ron as he looked at his schedule again, and gulped.
 
“No, we have all of our classes with that house this year. Except for divination, he has Arithmency with you three.” Said Sara as she got up, heading out the door. The others didn't waste a second to finish up and follow her.
 
It only took them ten minutes to get to the transfiguration class room. Once they reached the room, they took the seats directly behind Malfoy and his goons. Sara studied the boy's neck, that's when the hanyou saw what she had been looking for. The miko energy from the rosary had reviled it to her. Now anyone with enough mystical energy could at least sense the mark upon the boy's neck.
 
“Harry,” whispered the girl to the boy sitting next to her, “look at Malfoy's neck. What do you see?”
 
Harry looked at his rivals' neck; he didn't see anything at first, but then he saw it: a small tattoo of a green serpent with black spider legs.
 
“What is that?” he whispered back, wondering what Sara was getting at. Before she could reply, Mrs. McGonagall entered the classroom.
 
“Class, today we will begin with animangi. Who here knows what an animangi is?”
 
Hermione, Harry, Sara, and Ron all raised their hands.
 
“Ms. Tasho,”
 
“An animangi is a witch or wizard who can turn themselves into an animal at will. If you can, you usually have to register on what animal you can turn into and your defining markings.”
 
“Correct, except on one fact. You always need to register, although there are a few who do not. % points to Gryffindor.”
 
“Actually McGonagall-sensei, in some countries you don't HAVE to register. Japan is one of them. My entire family can transform into an animal, and we've never registered. It's mare common to find an animangi in the places were magic is common then in places that it is not,” Sara told the professor as she changed into her two-tailed spirit-inu form and back again as proof. McGonagall looked slightly surprised at the ex-change student before she nodded.
 
“Very well then, thank you for that interesting difference between our cultures. Now, class, an animangi…” the class continued, they took notes on the most common animals that wizards and witches transformed into. These being some type of cat, bug, dog, or bird. That mythical animal transformations were rare, and only happened once every 100 years or so. The homework was to write an essay on what animal that they thought that they would become, and the differences on the more common and uncommon transformation between cultures.
 
Once the group reassembled outside the classroom, Sara told them what she and Harry had seen on the back of Malfoy's neck.
 
“So you mean to say that the boy is being controlled?” asked Hiei as he glared at the boy who was standing in the doorway that led down to the dungeons.
 
“Yes, and has been for quite sometime,” answered the girl.
 
“But by who, and how long?” asked Kurama as they headed toward the dungeons, Malfoy had disappeared.
 
“I think that I know by whom, and it's more than one person. The mark he has known is still quite new. Like about a year. The old one, before it was replaced, was about 13-14 years old. That one I could just see as a dragon, anybody knows what that means?” asked Sara as she looked at the trio. Ron looked slightly uncomfortable as Sara looked at them.
 
“The Malfoy's family crest is that of a snake like dragon, usually green or silver depending on where you see it.” The red-head looked slightly ashamed at this bit of knowledge.
 
“So then does this mean that Malfoy has been under control his entire life?” asked an aghast Hermione as they reached the potions classroom.
 
“We'll continue this conversation after class. We can go check out the dojo and talk there.” Said Sara as they entered the room and sat down, good thing as just as they became seated, Snape entered the room.
 
“Open you books to page 234, I want you to read the instructions fully and carefully. Then I want you to pair up into groups of three. If you can not do this quietly then I shall be forced to pair you up myself.” With that, the potions professor sat down at his desk and viciously began to attack the stack of papers on it.
 
The students did as told, after not even five minutes Harry and Sara were already working on their potion along with Neville. Ron and Hermione worked with Boton while the three SD's worked together. Needless to say, their groups were done first. After filling and corking their sample bottles, Sara raised her hand. Snape glared at them, how could they be done already?
 
“Yes, what is it?”
 
“Sorry to disturb you sensei, but what should we do with our potions? We finished them,” Sara told him, unflinching at his glare. Snape got up and walked over to their tables. The light sent of the flame potion they had been brewing wafted up from all three caldrons. All were a bright and fiery red with swirls of orange and yellow, just like flames.
 
“Set them on the table next to my desk and carefully clean out you caldrons. How your potion turned out perfect while working with Longbottom I will never understand.” The greasy teacher swept away. Sara just smirked; a potion you had made since you were six was as easy as pie at sixteen.
 
“Thank you sensei,” Snape just grimaced as he replied, “here in England we teachers are called Professors, not sinsay or what ever it is you call your teachers in Japan.”
 
Harry and the others had to hide a smirk as Sara just took all three samples to the front table while they cleaned the caldrons and put the ingredients away. Once done, they sat back down and opened the books that Sara had made them carry around for just this purpose. Snape glared at them as he walked back over from his rounds, the other students were just beginning and he wanted to find out just how the nine had finished so early.
 
“Ms. Tasho, Mr. Malfoy, outside in the hallway, now!”
 
Sara looked slightly miffed at being disturbed from reading `Ancient Dragons and Their Partners', but went anyway. Outside, Snape told them that for their detention they would report back here at exactly 8pm every night until Saturday. He then sent Malfoy inside while he questioned Sara about the potion.
 
“I want to know how you finished the potion so quickly. WE at Hogwarts do not condone cheating.”
 
“Professor Snape, I have been able to make that potion since I was six and my mother taught it to me. I taught it to my friends while they stayed at my home over the summer break; Neville is not a complete buffoon sir. He just gets nerves and clumsy with someone breathing down his neck.” Sara told him, making Snape angry, even if it didn't appear on his face; it did in his scent.
 
Snape then told her to `get her things and friends and leave the class'. Sara did so while smirking. Upon hearing that they all got to leave the class early, they all wasted no time in doing so. They then headed to the dojo to wait for lunch.
 
T15- ok! There you go! Tune in next chapter to find out more about what's going to happen on Harry Potter and the Half-demon!
 
Yusuke- 9reading the last chapter9 hey, this is actually pretty good, but why don't we have bigger parts?
 
Hiei- Hn and why are we here any way?
 
FF- because you can either be here or in the asylum with T13
 
9all people shudder at this9
 
Kurama- no this is fine
 
BF- PLEASES R&R!