Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Princess of Tennis- Life after ❯ Valentine's Diary ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

PRINCESS OF TENNIS

[OneShoT] Valentine's Diary

EDITOR >> Well, when you read this one I'll assume you guys have read all my 6 chapter of Princess of Tennis fanfics before… So this is like the sequel or the second season of it, but in different kind of story.. Please note that all the `girls team' characters are originally mine..

In the cafetaria during lunch break…

MIKA:: [writing a letter] `Dear Syusuke-kun'… Ahh, sounds so stupid. [crumpling the paper and begin to write again] `Dear Fuji-sama'… Ahhh, sound like I'm a crazy girl who was obsessed with him [crumpling the paper and begin to write again] Umm.. maybe `Hey'… Yeah, that's it.. `Hey, I've been wanted to…'

While in the guys team changing room…

MOMOSHIRO:: The Valentine's day is coming...

EIJI:: Yeah.. [glancing to Oishi] But Oishi already got flowers from his fan..

OISHI:: [blushing] …

FUJI:: Talking about that.. Tezuka, don't you have something `special' to do with Ryuuka-san on that day?

EIJI:: Yeah. Don't you?

TEZUKA:: Va-len-mine day? I never heard of it before..

EIJI:: [shocked] NANI?? Mou.. Tezuka. There is more stuff in your life than tennis.

FUJI:: What about you guys? Don't you have someone to ask?

EIJI:: Not really.. Mii-chan, already taken, Tomoko-san, way to serious, Naoe-san, ahh I don't know..

RYOMA:: What about you then, Fuji-senpai?

FUJI:: [smiling] I already got someone..

After school at the tennis court…

RYUUKA:: Today, we practice in partner.. For that, I already assigned each one of you a partner.

TOMOKO:: However, all we gotta do today is some basic training of speed, control and power..

RYUUKA:: Iyou..

Then they start the training but Mika seems so distracted..

HANA:: Mika-senpai, what's wrong with you? You can't even catch one ball from me.

MIKA:: Iya, I'm alright..

RYUUKA:: [confuse] What the heck is wrong with Mika-san? She can't even swing her racquet today..

TOMOKO:: [smiling] Valentine's day is coming.

RYUUKA:: So?

TOMOKO:: Every year she would act like that.. Seems like she still trying to ask Fuji out this year.

RYUUKA:: Soka, souyu kotoga.. Why, did Fuji rejected her before?

TOMOKO:: Not really. She never really actually and successfully ask Fuji out before..

RYUUKA:: Umm.. so what about you? On the Valentine's Day.

TOMOKO:: [trying to hide something] Nothing much..

RYUUKA:: [susupicious look] Nothing much? Tomoko, you really not good with lying so can you just tell me the truth now?

TOMOKO:: Okay, okay.. Gakuto ask me out, so I'm going out with him..

RYUUKA:: Honto desuka? Wow, ureshina..

TOMOKO:: What about you then. Don't you plan to do something with Tezuka?

RYUUKA:: I don't know.. He didn't say anything. Besides, I'm not sure if he even knew that Valentine's Day really exist. Talking about that, where's Mii-chan? I haven't seen her in three days.

TOMOKO:: Saa.

So, after the practice all the girls heading straight back home…

MIKA:: [monolog] There's no way I'm failing this year. Yeah, what the worst thing that could happened if I just ask him?

Yeah, what the worst thing that could happened? Well, let's just say this is only the beginning of her adventure.

. . . . .

Day one (10 Feb)

MIKA:: [holding a letter] I better put this in Fuji's locker. [putting the letter in his locker] [smiling] All I gotta do now is wait on the rooftop.

Well, unfortunately, Fuji and Momoshiro just switched their locker that morning. So…

MOMOSHIRO:: [saw a letter in his locker] What's this? [opening the letter] Hey, can you meet me at the rooftop during lunchbreak. There's something I need to say to you. Sign : Mika

FUJI:: What is it, Momo?

MOMOSHIRO:: [slightly bushing] Iya, betsuni. [quickly running to the rooftop]

Meanwhile on the rooftop..

MIKA:: [looking at her watch] Hope he can make it..

Suddenly the door banging open and …

MOMOSHIRO:: Mika-senpai..

MIKA:: Momoshiro?

MOMOSHIRO:: [nervous] I.. I.. I don't know you have that kind of feeling toward me.. But I can't be anything more than your friend.. I am sorry.

MIKA:: [confused] What?

MOMOSHIRO:: I mean I can't accept your love.. Sorry [leaving her alone]

MIKA:: [sad] I was dumped before I even be his girlfriend. I am so pathetic..

Second try…

That afternoon after practice..

MIKA:: There he [Fuji] is alone.. Good chance. [calling Fuji] Fuji-kun.

FUJI:: Mika-san, what is it?

MIKA:: I.. I.. I've been wondering if you…

Suddenly something moving in the bushes..

MIKA:: [jumping onto Fuji] Iya..

That `thing' finally out from the bushes and…

MIKA and FUJI:: Mii-chan? [looking at Mii who was hurt all over]

MII:: [blur] How long did you think you want to stay that way? [referring to Mika who was carry by Fuji]

MIKA:: [nervous] Oops..sorry.

FUJI:: It's okay. By the way, what happened to you?

MII:: Oh, me? Well, I want to go my bathroom and the next thing I know, I'm on a plane to Europe.. Isn't it weird?

MIKA:: [weird expression] On a plane…

FUJI:: [blur] to Europe??

MII:: What about you guys then? [dirty look] I mean a guy and a girl, alone… Lucky I came out or else I can't even think what you guys will do here alone together.

FUJI:: What do you mean?

MII:: I mean it's obvious Mika have a crus.. [stopped as Mika hit her head with her racquet]

MIKA:: Gomen, I'll take her to psychopath hospital right away.

MIKA:: Thanks a lot, Mii for ruining it for me.

MII:: [smiling] Don't mention it. I'm here to help.

Day two (11 Feb)

MIKA:: Today I have to make sure that I can talk to Fuji-kun alone without being bothered. That's why I chose to talk to him behind the school blocks.

Mika the search for Fuji and spotted Fuji talking to a couple of girls..

MIKA:: Fuji, [grabbing his hand] I want to talk to you, I mean alone. [running toward the school block]

FUJI:: What is it, Mika-san?

MIKA:: It's about the Valent …

FUJI:: [his phone ring] Matte.. Moshi moshi.. Fuji here.. [talking on his phone] Yeah, I know that. Um.. haah, matane. Okay, continue where we left off.

MIKA:: I mean on the Valent… [suddenly stopping as a phone ringing -AGAIN??]

FUJI:: Matte, whose phone is that?

EDITOR >> Whoops.. sorry. It's my phone. [talking on the phone] Hait, wakatta desuyo. I will finish up my fanfic in one week, I promise. Okay, matane.

Sorry about that. Okay, you guys can continue.

MIKA:: Mou.. well about the Valen… [phone ringing]

FUJI:: Sorry it's mine again. [talking on the phone] Moshi moshi, Fuji here.

OKAMI-sensei:: [on the phone] Fuji what are you doing behind the school block with that girl, huh?

FUJI:: Okami-sensei? How did you know?

OKAMI-sensei:: As a dicipline sensei, I gotta observed my every single student action. Fuji, 2 weeks detention for you and Mika, 3 weeks detention for you.

MIKA:: Why 3 weeks?

OKAMI-sensei:: Because you're the one who's asking him. And editor, 4 weeks detention for you too..

EDITOR >> Why me?

OKAMI-sensei:: Because you wrote this story..


EDITOR >> But I'm didn't even study in this school.. Besides nothing bad happened, nee?

OKAMI-sensei:: Yeah, whatever.. And one more thing, Mika, if you want to ask him for Valentine's, do it after school..

MIKA:: How did he knows that?

FUJI:: Knows what?

MIKA:: Iya, nandemonai.

At the cafetaria during lunch breaks…

MIKA:: [sigh] Failed again and look what I get.. 3 weeks of detention. Okasa gonna kill me..

TOMOKO:: Hey, Mika-san. Why did you look stress? [remembering something] Oh, yeah. Still stressing about `asking Fuji' thing, did you?

MIKA:: [nodded her head] I don't know what's wrong but it feels like someone keep bothering us.

TOMOKO:: Chill a bit. It's not like he's going anywhere or something but I can suggest one thing to you.

MIKA:: [eager] What is it?

TOMOKO:: Well,what about you taking Fuji for lunch or something after practice? I know one good restaurant. At least you won't be bothered by anyone, nee?

MIKA:: Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Thanks.

TOMOKO:: What are friends for, right?

Meanwhile as for Ryuuka and Tezuka..

RYUUKA:: Aren't you going somewhere on 14th of February?

TEZUKA:: Not really. Practice, I guess.

RYUUKA:: What? No fair. Even Yukimura have time to send me a present from Germany for Valentine's Day. I should've known, I should have choose Yuki back then. [being dramatic] Oh, Yuki-kun. Where are you? I miss you so much.

TEZUKA:: [jealous] Okay.. okay.. Sorry for being lame. Where did you want to go?

RYUUKA:: Amusement park…

TEZUKA:: Yeah, that might be fun.

Day three (12 Feb)

In class…

MIKA:: Fuji-kun, want to go grab something to eat after school?

FUJI:: [smiling] Okay as long as it's on you.

MIKA:: Hait..

After school.. ..

FUJI:: So, where are we going?

MIKA:: Burger King?

FUJI:: Nah..

MIKA:: Mc Donald?

FUJI:: Lame..

MIKA:: Umm.. Pizza?

FUJI:: So yesterday..

MIKA:: [angry] Then what?

FUJI:: Joudan joudan.. Burger King sounds good enuff for me..

MIKA:: It better be..

So, they entered Burger King and ordered some food.. Then they find themselves a seat beside the window..

FUJI:: Wow, this city looks very lively from up here..

MIKA:: [blur] Up here? What up here? We're on the ground remember?

FUJI:: Hait.. joudan joudan..

MIKA:: Mou.. Yeah.. Fuji-kun. There's something I want to ask you.

FUJI:: What is it?

MIKA:: About the Valent…

ALL:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUJI..

MIKA:: Happy birthday? But I thought..

FUJI:: But my birthday is not today. It's on 29th February, okay?

MOMOSHIRO:: Nande? Inui, your data is wrong again.

INUI:: I guess it's time to update my data..

EIJI:: Since we are already here, why don't we just enjoy and have a good time..

MIKA:: DAME..

ALL:: [fell silent] . . .

MIKA:: [nervous] I mean yeah, why not..

RYUUKA:: Yeah, let's party.

MII:: Cool shirt Ryoma.

RYOMA:: You buy this stupid shirt for me and make me wear this, of course you say it's nice..

OISHI:: Guys, control yourself.. Remember, we are in Burger King right now..

HANA:: Oishi-senpai.. let's dance..

YURIKO:: Yeah let's dance..

FUJI:: Mika-san, want to dance?

MIKA:: [excited] Yeah, why not?

As they dance, Mika try once again to talk to Fuji about `you know what'…

MIKA:: Fuji-kun, about that matter I want to talk tou you..

FUJI:: Hait, I'm listening.

MIKA:: Well, I'm doing nothing on the Valen …

>> `Piin' `Piin' <<

MIKA:: Eiji, stop playing with that horn thingy.. It's so disturbing..

FUJI:: Wow, that's nice. Eiji, you even brought this along. [playing with that horn thingy] `Piin , Piin' Wow, this nice..

MIKA:: Forget it.. [leaving]

MIKA:: He always like that. Never serious about anything. [crying] . . .

RYUUKA:: Why the heck are you crying?

MIKA:: Ryuuka-san.. Datte . . .

RYUUKA:: Shut up. I won't hear anything from you.

MIKA:: Datte. . .

RYUUKA:: I thought you wouldn't give up just like what you did in court. You never give up no matter what the decision might be..

MIKA:: But this is a different matter..

RYUUKA:: Which part of different?

MIKA:: Spelling.. It's different to spell a guy and a court.

RYUUKA:: [smacking Mika violently] Be serious. Well, to tell you the truth, I feel like this too before. Every guys act the same. They became really blur in relationship thing.

MIKA:: Ryuuka-san.

RYUUKA:: All in all, don't give up. You still got one more day left after all. Ganbatte ne..

MIKA:: Thanks.

Day four (13 Feb)

After school, tennis club practice session …

RYUUKA:: Attention all members. Today, we have a special practice session. Tezuka ..

TEZUKA:: Yeah, today we practice in pairs between girls and guys..

TOMOKO:: As for that, I already assigned each one of you your partner.. Oishi..

OISHI:: I'm going to read it out for you guys. [reading the list] Bla bla bla … Fuji and Mika, Mii and Eiji, Ryuuka and Tezuka and that's it.

RYUUKA:: Go to your own court and start practicing. [glancing and whispering something to Mika] Use this chance.. [Mika nodded and say thanks]

TEZUKA:: What?

RYUUKA:: Nothing. The worlds does not revolve around you alone, okay?

TEZUKA:: Yeah, whatever. Can we practice now?

RYUUKA:: Hait.. Hait..

On Court D (Fuji and Mika)..

FUJI:: This kind of practice session is quite fun, nee, Mika-san?

MIKA:: Yeah.. Mane.

FUJI:: Did you realize that we keep bumping to each other some kind like fate?

MIKA:: Really? I didn't really notice that.

FUJI:: Can we start playing now?

MIKA:: Yeah, but before that.. I want to ask you something.

FUJI:: Yeah, me too. But you go first.

MIKA:: No, you go first. [monolog] Hope he's asking me to go out with me.

FUJI:: Well, okay. Here it go.. Did you get a new haircut? Actually Eiji wants me to ask you that..

MIKA:: [upside down] No. And that's it? [Fuji nodded] Well, I want to ask you if you're doing something on Valent…

FUJI:: Yuuta..

MIKA:: Yuuta?

YUUTA:: Haah.. aniki..

FUJI:: What is it?

YUUTA:: Nechan is asking you what you want to eat for dinner.

FUJI:: Wasabe sushi. Did I ever eat anything else other than that?

YUUTA:: Not really but just checking.. Yo, Mika-san.

MIKA:: Hi..

YUUTA:: Gotta go, jane.

FUJI:: Ja..

MIKA:: [waving her hand blurly] . . .

FUJI:: Yeah, Mika-san. You're talking about?

MIKA:: Yeah, on Valentine's Day …

>> KRINGGGGGG… <<

MIKA:: What's that?

FUJI:: [grabbing Mika's hand] Fire drill.. Better run fast. Ikou, Mika-san..

MIKA:: Fire drill.. after school. I never heard of this before..

FUJI:: Me neither.

As they all assemble at the field..

ALL:: [in panic] What happened? Why is there a fire drill after school? Is there a real fire?

Suddenly the principal came.. (jeng.. jeng.. jeng..)

NAOE:: Chotto matte. It's not the principal, it's Mii-chan.

RYUUKA:: What are you doing Mii-chan?

MII:: Sorry guys.. I `accidently' push the fire drill button.

TOMOKO:: You `accidently' push it? How can it be? I thought you have been practicing with Eiji.. And by the way, how did you ended up pushing that button in the principal's room?

MII:: [nervous laugh] Ha .. ha .. ha ..

TEZUKA:: Mii.. run 20 laps.

MII:: Hait..

After practice session is over..

RYUUKA:: Mika-san.. Chotto matte kudasai.

MIKA:: Ryuuka-san.

RYUUKA:: So, did you ask him?

MIKA:: Not yet.

RYUUKA:: Why? I mean I already made that chance..

MIKA:: I know but somebody keep interfering. I can't really tell. Tomorrow is already Valentine and I don't even have a date..

RYUUKA:: But you can always call him, right?

MIKA:: Yeah.. Why didn't I think of it at a first place. That way, nobody can interfere.

RYUUKA:: Ja, then good luck.

MIKA:: Thanks.

That night at 8.30 pm ..

MIKA:: [calling Fuji's residence] Hello, may I speak to Fuji?

FUJI's sister:: Moshi moshi. Fuji's residence. Which Fuji? Syusuke or Yuuta?

MIKA:: [nervous] I mean Fuji Syusuke.

FUJI's sister:: All right. Hold on a second.

MIKA:: Hait..

FUJI:: Hello. Who's there.

MIKA:: Hi, Mika's here.

FUJI:: Oh, Mika-san. What is it?

MIKA:: Remember.. I've been trying to ask you something.

FUJI:: Yeah, what is it?

MIKA:: [taking a deep, long breath] Well, I want to ask you if you are ..

YUUTA:: [in the phone] Aniki, nechan is asking you what to eat for dinner?

MIKA:: [confused] Didn't you asked him already this afternoon?

YUUTA:: Oro? Mika-san. Hi.. Yeah, I already ask him but this is like a confirmation or something.. So, what do you want to eat?

FUJI:: I told you. WASABE sushi.

YUUTA:: [shouting] NECHAN, ANIKI WANTS TO EAT WASABE SUSHI, AGAIN.. Well, what are you guys talking about?

FUJI:: Yeah, Mika-san. About that something.

MIKA:: Yuuta, can you put down the phone?

YUUTA:: Not really. I'm bored to death. Don't worry, I won't interfere, just keep talking, pretend like I'm even not here.

MIKA:: Whatever. Well, about tomorrow..

FUJI:: What about it?

MIKA:: I've been wondering if you..

YUUTA:: Did you guys watch Saiyuki yesterday? It's so funny.

MIKA:: I thought you said you are not going to interfere.

YUUTA:: Whoops.. sorry. Okay, continue.

MIKA:: Well, I've been hoping to..

YUUTA:: Aniki, nechan calling you to eat your dinner now..

MIKA:: [furious] Thanks Yuuta for such a beautiful conversation.

YUUTA:: It's my pleasure.

MIKA:: I think I gotta go now.

FUJI:: What about that thing?

MIKA:: Just forget it. It's nothing important. Ja mata ashita.

FUJI:: Ja matane.

Valentine's Day (14 Feb)

Well, it's Valentine's Day, so.. school that day is full with couples giving each other present and stuff..

. . . . .

RYUUKA:: Thanks Tezuka for the gift.

TEZUKA:: Thanks for your gift too. So, I pick you up at 5 for amusement park. I already got you a ticket.

RYUUKA:: Okay and thanks. I really appreaciate it.

. . . . .

TOMOKO:: [on her cellphone] Hey..

GAKUTO:: So, I pick you up on 8 pm.

TOMOKO:: Yeah. See you later then..

GAKUTO:: Bye.

. . . . .

RYOH:: Hey Mii.

MII:: [really surprised and hugging Ryoh] What are you doing her?

RYOH:: I want to give you this.. [handing out a small wrapped box] Hope you like it..

MII:: I'm sure I like it. Thanks. This is for you. [handing out a gift-wrapped box to Ryoh]

RYOH:: Thanks.

MII:: Don't mention it.

. . . . .

HANA:: Oishi-senpai, [handing out a flower to Oishi] this is for you.

YURIKO:: Yeah, this is for you too.

OISHI:: Thanks. Happy Valentine's Day.

HANA and YURIKO:: [happy and fainted] . . .

GIRL1:: Oishi-senpai, I love you.

GIRL2:: I love you too.

GIRL3:: Oishi-senpai, go out with me.

OISHI:: Sorry, I can't. I got practice.

EIJI:: I love you too, Oishi..

ALL:: [blur and fall silent for a minute] . . .

EIJI:: Joudan joudan. Wow, you got thousands of fans out there. I envy you so much.

. . . . .

SAKUNO:: Ryoma-kun..

RYOMA:: [blur like he always do] Hait, did you want anything from me?

SAKUNO:: Anou, Ryoma-kun. [blushing and handed some chocolate to Ryoma] I want to give you this.

RYOMA:: What's this?

SAKUNO:: Chocolate. I don't know if you like it.

RYOMA:: I hate chocolate.

MII:: [suddenly appearing] No, Ryoma-kun. You love chocolate.

RYOMA:: What did you know about me? I told you I hate chocolate.

MII:: You better take it or I'm going to tell okasa about …

RYOMA:: Ceh.. okay. Thank you, Ryuzaki-san.

SAKUNO:: [smiling happily] . . .

. . . . .

MOMOSHIRO:: Haah, mabushi. Don't you have a date for today?

KAIDOH:: Not really.

MOMOSHIRO:: I envy Tezuka so much. He's the captain and he got to date Ryuuka, the girl's team captain too. Isn't it perfect?

KAWAMURA:: Well, talking about perfect, isn't it Sakuno and Ryoma?

KAIDOH:: Haah..

MOMOSHIRO:: Look like they were dating after all.

INUI:: Well, I don't know about that.

MOMOSHIRO:: I definitely can tell that they were dating.

KAIDOH:: Yeah right. Mii is there, right? How could he date her with his sister around?

KAWANURA:: Anyway, where's Fuji? I haven't seen him for a while.

KAIDOH:: [shooking his head] No.

INUI:: I haven't seen him either.

MOMOSHIRO:: Don't look at me. I haven't seen him either.

. . . . .

On the rooftop..

MIKA:: Well, alone at last. Three years in the row. Failed to ask Fuji. What kind of pathetic girl am I? [sigh] Mattaku.. I'm so useless. I envy Ryuuka so much. At least, she can date the most handsome guy in school [which is Tezuka] and after all, he's the guys tennis club captain. [sigh again] . . .

MIKA:: I hate myself.. [then shouting]

>> FUJI-KUN, IF YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING TODAY, WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME? <<

Suddenly she heard the door behind her banging and there it is.. Fuji standing there, smiling at her.

MIKA:: Fuji-kun..

FUJI:: [smiling] Yeah, I `m free today and why not?

. . . . .