Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Ryoma's love ❯ Second glance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tittle: Ryoma's Love
Chapter 1: Second Glance
Disclaimer: I do not own anything Prince if tennis it all belongs to Takeshi Konomi
Rated: Teen
Chapter summery: Ryoma looks at a girl as a girl for the first time.


Ryoma sat in english at his desk fast asleep as always the only difference was he was now a 9th grader at Seishun instead of the 7th grader but, still just as famous. Ryoma was now the number one ranking player in the junior high and now all the regulars want to high school, except Momo who ws held back because eating during class instead of doing work was not the way to pass a class in the teachers eyes. Momo smacked Ryoma on the head with there english text book. ''Hey Ryoma, Class is over get you butt up.'' Ryoma groaned and stood up stumbling over to the door, swaying right into Ryuzaki as they both fell to the ground Ryoma landing on her lap dazed, Ryuzaki sat there shocked to have Ryoma the boy she'd had a crush on since the 7th grade knock into her and now sitting on her lap. '' Uhh I'm so sorry Ryoma...'' Sakuno apoligized quicklly, bowing her head slightlly at the boy still sitting on her lap. Ryoma looked over at Sakuno realizing who he had stumbled into. He smirked, that was just like Sakuno, to apoligize for something that wasn't even her fault. ''No it was my fault.'' He smiled when she blushed because he was actually talking to her. He got up and stared at the fallen Sakuno. She was so pretty now that she saw her up close, her pretty blush and the way her soft braids swayed when she got up. ''Are you hurt?'' He asked easily hiding the the care in his voice. ''Yes.'' She studdered, shocked to see Ryoma still standing there as if waiting for her. ''Come on, we have the same class, let's go.'' Seeing that she wasn't moving he groaned and grabed her hand and pulled her to their math class.
Ryoma sat in class confused, She looks so pretty he thought. She sighed as she twirled her bangs with a finger cutely and shook her hair so both pigtails where behind her shoulders. She glanced behind her at Ryoma and then quickly looked away when she