Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Snow
 
Their extra individual practice had been going just fine that brilliantly cold January morning until two specific things showed up on Higashitaka and Minami's tennis court.
 
One of them was Sengoku Kiyosumi.
 
Neither of them knew precisely how he had found them there, only that he had found them there, and that he kept grinning and calling them by that ridiculous nickname.
 
The other thing that showed up was snow, which, between the heckling and the relentlessly freezing cold, pretty much scrapped the day.
 
Minami and Higashitaka adjourned with commendable alacrity to Minami's house for hot chocolate. When it was ready, they sat side by side next to the window, looking out at the falling snow. It was actually quite pleasant, now that they weren't in it.
 
Jimies,” said Higashitaka disgustedly. “I mean, really. I have no idea where he got that stupid nickname; we're not that boring.”
 
“Mmm,” said Minami neutrally, cupping his still-steaming mug of hot chocolate carefully in his hands. He eyed Higashitaka thoughtfully. “Do you really hate it that much?”
 
Higashitaka stilled and looked over at him, and then grinned quietly. “Nah, it's not that awful, I guess.”
 
Minami only looked out the window and smiled.