Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The Elements of Tennis ❯ The Almost Brawl ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elements of Tennis
Chapter Eleven
 
"Smooth," Momoshiro responds.
"Rough," Kaidoh states at the same time.
"You can't pick both, idiots!" Hikaji scolds.
"Why'd you choose rough, the smart choice is Smooth!" Momoshiro screams at his partner.
"Don't tell me what to pick, I said rough," Kaidoh hisses.
"They're at it again," Horio complains from the sidelines.
"You're such an idiot," Kaidoh hisses.
"Oi, what was that, Viper? What did you just call me?" Momoshiro asks, grabbing Kaidoh by the collar.
"Don't call me Viper! And I called you an idiot, Monkey!" Kaidoh shouts.
"Hey! I think you're both idiots, so can we just get back to this?" Mizu asks.
"STAY OUT OF THIS!" the boys shout.
"Oh boy, there goes Hikaji's anger control," Akari rolls her eyes.
"Don't tell me this is going to turn into a brawl," Shinzoo complains.
"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO STAY OUT OF!" Hikaji shouts.
"Hikaji," Mizu states timidly.
"JUST CHOOSE A DAMN SIDE, ASS HOLES!" Hikaji shouts, ignoring Mizu.
"Kaidoh, Momo-chan, stop bickering and focus on the match," Ryuzaki demands. "You at least have that in common."
"Hikaji, get under control," Seeshin steps in as well.
"They're all a bunch of idiots if you ask me," Kurai shrugs. "Come on, Akari, we have to go warm up, this match won't take long."
"Kurai," Mizu calls out as she tries to hold Hikaji back from attacking the boys.
"Crush them," Kurai simply states as she pulls Akari and Shinzoo away from the court.
"Momo-chan, Kaidoh, choose a side," Ryuzaki orders.
"Fine, we'll go with rough," Momoshiro gives into his coach's orders.
"Finally," Hikaji rolls her eyes. "Why do boys have to be so difficult?"
"Just spin the racket," Momoshiro states.
"Don't tell me what to do," Hikaji growls as she re-spins her racket.
It falls and lands on the smooth side.
"I told you we should have picked smooth, Viper," Momoshiro complains.
"Who's serving?" the referee asks the girls.
Hikaji and Mizu make eye contact in a 'duh' format.
"Us, who else?" Mizu replies.
"Finally," Horio comments from the sidelines.
"One set match, B.E.T.'s Mizu to serve," the referee announces.
"You heard Kurai, Mizu, let's show them what teamwork is all about," Hikaji states, setting up in the center of the court, right in front of Mizu.
"Australian Formation?" Horio questions loudly. "But, I thought only Kikumaru-Senpai and Oishi-Senpai could do that at this level."
"Hmm, let's see if they can perform it correctly," Inui voices his thoughts.
"You've got it, Hikaji," Mizu agrees as she throws the ball into the air. "Here we go!"
"Get 'em, Mizu!" Koorai calls out happily.