Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ The End ❯ The End ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Prince of Tennis / Tennis no Oujisama.
A/N: Those random word generators really strike the spot.

The End
On the final day the world is to live, those who existed would be panicking, rushing to do the things they have never had time to do, enjoy the small simplicities to life they were never able to enjoy, and perhaps have time for one last gathering involving only the ones they've kept close to their heart once upon a time.
Everyone had the same plan.
Tezuka Kunimitsu was different.
When the world ends, all he wanted to do was play tennis until his heart failed to beat life and energy into his body.
It won't matter who he would play with either. As long as he was a worthy opponent with the level of skills that paralleled his own.
But, of course, that was his vision ten years ago, when he still attended Seigaku Junior High, playing as the tennis club's club captain and making the members complete excessive laps as punishment.
Now, playing tennis came in a package.
It included himself and his other half, included the short walk with small yet pleasant conversations they would hold when walking side by side to the health club, with the emerald-eyed brunet doing most of the talking, included the comments they gave each other after every game, and included a comforting cleaning process afterwards, scrubbing each other's back or going beyond that if no one was around.
It all came together, piece by piece.
He could not find a way to dissect the process to individual pieces.
Tezuka Kunimitsu found absolute devotion to tennis. He could not imagine life without it.
No way was it possible.

Author Craps in the End:
Shortest drabble ever. Man am I in LOVE with this pairing or what! THEY NEED SO MUCH MORE LOVE!
Thanks for reading, and now to more editing!