Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Spirited Away Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts2: The Other Worlds ❯ The Beggining and Heart ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kingdom Hearts 2: Save The Remaining Worlds






(Girl with long red hair sits and plays video game.)
Voice: She thought it was only a game.
(backround turns purple and black.)
Voice: Until she was sucked into it.
(girl closes her eyes and she gets sucked into the screen)
Voice: She and her companions are the only ones who can open the door again.
(images of Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Inuyasha, Leon and Sen flash by)
(Suddenly we get a huge zoom in on the girl's face, her eyes shoot open, we see they are green eyes)
Girl: where am I? What's happening?!
(backround changes to Destiny Islands)
Riku: (walks up to her and holds out his hand)
Girl: (she tries to grab his hand but she can't)
Riku: (dissapears into the sky)
Girl: Wait! (then she begins to fall into the ground)
(backround turns black and there's doves flying around her, then it becomes very quiet as the doves fly away)
Voice: what is your name, child?
Girl:...my name...is Sanyu.
Voice: Sanyu, step forward.
Sanyu: (steps forward, the ground turns into many colors and three things appear before her)
Voice: what do you chose? The sword, a weapon of terrible destruction and guard from evil, the shield, the aid to friends and protector, or the mage's staff, staff of wonder and wisdom and kindness.
Sanyu: (pauses and looks at each of the items and thinks carefully.) I will choose....the mage's staff.
Voice: your path is set. (sword and shield disspear and the staff appears in her hand)
Voice: How will you open the door? First go find the ones who will help you. ( then everything tunrs white.)
Sanyu: ow! Hey, where am I? Isn't this Traverse Town? Hey..woah! (Sanyu looks at herself and sees that she now looks like a video game character!)
Cid: (walks up to her) hey kid, how'd you get here? Did your world get destroyed too?
Sanyu: (her eyes become very wide) wait a second! Am I in...the video game?! How is this happening?!! Oh my gosh.
Cid: uh, come over to my place, you can explain it there.


*****AT CID'S PLACE*****

Sanyu: (sitting down with Cid at his place drinking some milk) and that's all I remember.
Cid: (looks at her with a strange look) I barely understood any of that. We'd better let you talk with the proffecionals.
Sanyu: what?
Cid: (takes her upstairs where she sees Sora, Donald, Goofy, Aerith, Leon and Yuffie all talking.) This kid's world was destroyed I think you guys. She don't have any idea where she came from though. Why don't you guys help her out?
Donald: (walks up to Sanyu) who are you? You have special powers, I can feel dem.
Sanyu: uh...I'm Sanyu.
Sora: (also walks up to Sanyu) uh, so where'd you come from?
Leon: she came from the outside galaxy. (comes closer to Sanyu.)
Goofy: the outside galaxy? What do you mean, Leon?
Aerith: it's difficult to explain. Ansem's brother Sakin wrote a report about this. He wrote in his report about how we were not real and we were created by real people. (everyone except Leon, Aerith and Sanyu gasp)
Leon: just like the Heartless report we need to find all the missing pages. It's all happening again. The heartless have come back and all chaos is going to break out.
Donald: so Sanyu came from the outside galaxy?
Yuffie: that's right.
Sanyu: why was I brought here? Who brought me here?
Aerith: because Sanyu, you possess something Sora doesn't, even if he wields the keyblade. We need your help to open the door again.
Sanyu: what do I possess?
Leon: that you will have to find out for yourself.
Sora: so this means the world's are being destroyed again..?
Yuffie: that's correct. You, Donald, Goofy and Sanyu have to save the worlds we didn't lock from the Heartless. The anime worlds.
Sanyu: you mean like Inuyasha's world.
Aerith: yes. Exactly.
Goofy: but Sanyu doesn't have a weapon and we don't know what kind of powers she has.
Leon: come with us.

****AT MERLIN'S HOUSE****

Merlin: (examines Sanyu carefully) hmm, looks like we have give you the potion.
Yuffie: oh no, not the potion!
Sanyu: why? What's wrong with it?
Yuffie: when we came here Merlin did the same thing to us. You're in for a rough night, kid.
Merlin: here Sanyu. (hands her a cup with a potion inside)
Sanyu: well, here goes. (gulps down the potion, then she is silent a few seconds)
Sora: you okay?
Sanyu: oof, n-no. (clutches her stomach) ooh, ow. (suddenly her eyes widen and a whole bunch of colors surround her. She closes her eyes tight and then she throws up a little black slugg. Then she faints.)
Leon: (picks up Sanyu and holds her gently.)
Yuffie: well Merlin, what does the slugg say her power is?
Merlin: (listens to the slugg whisper to him) aah, she posseses a very unlikely power. She posseses the power of Heart.
Donald: Heart? What do you mean?
Merlin: when I say the power of Heart it means she is very caring. This is also dangerous for her because it means Heartless are attracted to her and will go after her. But it also means if she has stages that perhaps when in battle with a heartless she could kill it easily because Heartless hate kindness. And if she touched one she can burn it's flesh.
Sora: so she has a good power then.
Merlin: Leon, put her in the bed. She needs to rest.

****LATER****

Sanyu: (wakes up and rubbs her eyes) what happened to me?
Merlin: (walks up to her and gives her some tea) it's alright. You're friends went to go fight off the Heartless that tried to come after you while you were sleeping.
Sanyu: (takes the tea and sips it) I'm going with them.
Merlin: I thought you might say that...