Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke: Africa adventure ❯ The Demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I don't own Princess Mononoke, I just made this fict about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

It was a beautiful day; Ashitaka was riding in the forest. Suddenly he heard a mighty roar, someone or something was coming this way. He desite to rode to Iron town to report what he heard, when a large paw crashed few trees down. Ashitaka was frightened, "what is that thing???" he thought. Then the creature showed up its face, and Ashitaka was close to drove up. It was some kind of demon, but MUCH bigger than he was even dreamed about. But he made no panic move and hurried to Iron town, when the demon followed him, drooling its blood to the ground.

San was alert; her insetting said that something very big was coming. But when she saw it she was unable to believe it. It was a demon, but not from here.

"Actually, I don't think it's from Japan" her brother said to her, maybe he was right. But now there was no time to lose, so San trow her spire to the demons neck.

Ashitaka saw San attacking the demon, now he had to save San. Then, suddenly, he heard a gunshot. The ball of iron crashed trough the demons neck and paralysed it.

"Eboshi.." Ashitaka said. Then Lady Eboshi ran to the demon, with her men of course.

" Ready.. Aim.. Shot!!" she commanded her group; the demon strangled from pain and released its tentacles. Six men died from that attack, but then the demon felled. Ashitaka looked it; it was a cat like creature. San jumped to the demon head.

" Its not from this forest.." she said to Ashitaka. Gonza swallowed.

Later that day, Ashitaka had found a tooth from the demons body. Again he had not regingnised it. Then he heard a crash and looked up, San was laying on the roof pillars.

" I must go there" she said, " and find out why it turned into a demon"

" San, are you sure?" Ashitaka asked her,

-" Its my duty Ashitaka.. Mine and my brothers."

_ " When are you leaving?"

-" In dawn, are you coming?" Ashitaka thinked it, was it wise to go and follow the tracks of demon?

" Yes I'm coming," he said.

San was leaving when Eboshi stepped inside.

" Sorry about this, but I coundent stop listening. You are going to that demons land?" She said.

" Yes, and what's you're problem about it?" San growled.

-" Well, if you would like a company there I was thinking to go."

San started laughing, she fell from the pillar and crashed to ashitaka's bed.

" You hehee!! Are going hehaa!! With us?" San laughed

" Eboshi, you lost you're hand.." Ashitaka said, hoping that Eboshi would give up.

" Well I can still shoot, can I? " Eboshi said " I'm egounth strong to come!"

" Yeah and what are you going to ride?" San asked.

" Don't know.." Eboshi said

-" Maybe you can ride my older brother.."

-" Is that only option? Well Okay. But you must promise he won't eat me!"

In the Dawn, Ashitaka, San and Eboshi were ready to leave. Toki and the other women were sad when their lady leave. But Eboshi Promised that she would return in one piece.