Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke: Africa adventure ❯ Africa ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

San, Eboshi and Ashitaka were travelling two months. Then they saw a pool.

But when San was riding to it, she was about to get sliced. A girl of same age rode with strange dog like creature.

" Who are you and what are you doing here?" the girl said.

" I'm San the Princess Mononoke!" San said.

The girl looked her, and said:

" Huh? You're not from Africa?" she said.

"Africa? What's that?" San asked.

" Africa is land of sand and gods, there lives many beasts" Eboshi said.

" How did you know?" Ashitaka asked.

" I were here when I was about you're age." Eboshi answered.

Then they heard mighty roar, and same kind but much bigger of creature that the girl was riding walked in front of them.

" Samba" it, said, " Who are these creatures?"

" The wolf like one is Princess Mononoke, but the rest is a mystery." The Girl said.

The great creature looked San and said:

" Princess Mononoke.. I heard that in Japan lives a creature which called that."

" Creature?" Eboshi snarled, " I'm human! And he (points to Ashitaka) is a human too"

" Well" the Creature said, " Humans don't live here so we don't know them"

" But father, we might need their help" Samba said.

The Creature looked at Eboshi and Ashitaka, and it said:

" Yes, you're right Samba" it took a breath " we need help"

" Can you help us, oh mighty lord?" Ashitaka asked,

" What's is it?" the creature growled.

Ashitaka took the tooth and said:

" This tooth was found inside unknown beats body.." before he could continue, Samba roared:

" Baro! He did it!"

" Baro who?" Eboshi asked.

" Baro is the leader of baboon clan" the creature said, " He attacked one of the lion leaders Rono, and turned him to a demon."

Our heroes (San, Eboshi and Ashitaka) were stunned; they were middle of a war.

" My name is Neero" the Creature said, " and I'm the leader of the Hyena dog clan"

" I'm Lady Eboshi and I lead the Iron clan" Eboshi said

" I am Ashitaka, the defender of Iron town" Ashitaka said

" And I'm San no kimi, leader of the wolf clan" San said.

" Come to my place, there you can rest from you're journey" Neero said,

" Are you sure that he's talking the truth?" San's older brother said.

" Well were on the unknown land" San said " and he's as wise as our mother was"

" Wise?" Eboshi asked, " You call that wise, to attack group of humans and kill half of them"

" I call it a massacre" Samba said. Eboshi was wordless

They rode to a large cave, Neero felled to the ground and Samba ran to him.

" Father?" she said, " are you OK?"

" Samba my daughter, I was fighting against Baro when he bite my breast" Neero said, " And now I'm dyeing slowly.."

" That's what happened to my mother!" said San, " but she was shot by E..Human"

" Is there any cure to it?" Samba asked, San didn't answer.

Eboshi was trying to sleep on the hard ground, but it was too hard so she took her cape and turned it to a pillow. She was nearly getting to sleep when she heard San and Ashitaka snoring; she tryout to ignore the noise, but when Neero and his pups started the bass of the snoring orchester Eboshi was nearly driven mad.