Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke: Africa adventure ❯ The day before war ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

San woke up in the dawn, she saw Eboshi snoring.

" Oh man, she kept me up those 60 nights" she growled. Then she saw Samba staring the sun; she knew how she (samba) felt. She walked to Samba and said:

" I know it's hard to lost a parent"

" My mother died two weeks ago" Samba said.

-" Who killed her?"

-" Baro, the same one who caused Rono to become a demon."

Then Ashitaka and Neero walked out of the cave, both a bit sleepy still.

" What a noise, I don't even snore" Neero said, when Eboshi snored.

" She must be very tired" Samba said.

Then Eboshi woke up, and yawned.

" What a night." She said.

" So were going to Baro's base." Neero said.

" Why you two fight, why can't there be peace with you two?" Ashitaka asked.

Neero looked him, and laughed.

" Heheehee!! What are you going to do about it?" Neero said,

" Yeah there's nothing you can do." One of Neero's pups said.

Ashitaka felt stupid, and he hopped to Yakkuli's back. San and Eboshi did the same.

" San" San's older brother said, " What are our name's?"

"Huh?" San said.

" Well Samba's brothers got name's, older one is wolf's face and younger is haul" the white wolf said.

" Hih, well I'll call you Obakemono*" Eboshi said to him.

" Well if it's necessary, you're be Ronin" San said to her younger brother.

" Lets go!!" Neero said, the group rushed to racing.

Few hours later they were in Baro's base, the dark mountain was huge and scary. Then a great ape like creature showed itself.

" Hehee Neero, are you still alive?" it said,

" Baro, you are now in trouble. You caused six men's death in Japan by creating a Demon monster!!" Neero roared.

" Hehe You have no evidence Neero!!" Baro said.

" Yes we have! This tooth was in the demon's body, and you don't have the same tooth in you're mouth!!" Ashitaka shouted.

Baro looked at him, and growled. Thousands of baboons appeared behind him.

" Just try to defeat me!" Baro said. Our heroes growled. And then they left.

Later that day, San noticed a large group of Animals that were coming. She ran to Neero, who ran outside. Ashitaka and Eboshi saw Neero, Samba, Wolf face, haul and San running to the group of animals. They decide to follow them.

Under Neero's mountain, group of animals were standing. Neero said:

" The lion clan!"

" Neero! Baro's been destroying our land's and you don't do a thing!!" one of the lions said.

" Yeah, maybe you ate Rono!" the second one said.

" Impossible!" Neero growled.

"Well what happened to him?" lion said.

Ashitaka rushed to the lion, and said:

" Huh.. He died far from here, he had turned into a demon and I was one of the killers".

The lion looked at him and said:

" He's talking the truth!! But what's that boar smell on you're arm?"

" Unmh a mark of cured curse." Ashitaka said.

Group of lions stared at Eboshi,

" Is she a wolf god?""maybe she smell like one and rides one" the lions

Talked.

San laughed, this had to be a curse that her mother Moro no kimi left to Eboshi, a smell of wolf.

" But I'm going to defeat him alone!!" said the leader of the lions said

" Are you nuts?! Baro wants it!" Neero roared.

" I'm not asking you're help we will win for sure!" the lion said and left, with his group.

" They don't survive" neero said.

" I'm thankful of the fact that the forest spirit of Africa died 3000 years ago." Eboshi said

" Yup, the mess that the humans caused was BIG" Obakemono said.

In the night when others were asleep, Ashitaka sit and stared at the moon.

" Ah the curse of the boar god nago?" Neero's voice said.

" Yes how you know?" Ashitaka said.

" God's talk to each other with howls and other ways. I've heard about you.. The Emishi's last princes who left his village because a curse was on him" Neero said.

Ashitaka looked at the majestic dog creature, and said:

" Well did you ever meet Moro?"

" Yes once, I was hunting when I saw her, but that was the only time I met her" Neero said.

Ashitaka took a breath and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------*Obakemono= haunt's

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------