Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke: Africa adventure ❯ The day of the war ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ashitaka woke up in the morning; only San and the snoring Eboshi were still sleeping. Of course Obakemono and Ronin were left too, but no hyena dogs were here.

Then San woke up, Woking Eboshi up by kicking at her head.

" Ouch" Eboshi said

" They left to battle" ashitaka said, San looked at him.

" You can't all ways save the girl Ashitaka" she said.

" Well I'm no god, but we must go to help them" Eboshi said, " I'm tired of sitting and thinking I want some action!"

" Good idea, for from a human, let's slit up" San said. So they did, Eboshi and Obakemono went to west, ashitaka and yakkul went to east and San went to Baro's base.

But San was only in the half way when the water trap launches a large wave of water behind her.

" You go away!" San said to Ronin " I'll survive at this!"

The white wolf ran away, when the wave hit San, and she felled to the raging river. Now she was in trouble.

The wave bringet her a peace of wood, and she climbed on it then a huge wave appeared. San was standing on the peace of wood when the wave hit the water, and San was surfing on it (wave).

Ashitaka was surroundeth by Baro's baboon solders, they bite and scratch him. He took he's sword, and killed one of the ugly creatures. Then two baboons bite to both of his hands so that he couldn't strike. He battled against the baboons, until someone shoot one of the baboons, and the rest ran away. He saw Eboshi standing on the cliff, sword on her hand and the ishyba in the other hand.

" EBOSHI!!!!" Ashitaka shouted with joy, " hey you have two hands!"

" Oh noticed, I found some freaky guy who healed my hand back, and I gave him piece of my hair." Eboshi said

" hey where's San?" she continued

Before Ashitaka could say a thing a big wave rushed agross the savan and San was surfing on it, but the joy was short. Because the wave fadeth.

" Hehehee!! It was fun!" San aid with joy, " and I thought that water isn't fun"

" Uh.. Where's you're brother?" Eboshi asked.

" I sent him to find Neero!" San said.

Miles from our heroes, Samba and the lion leader were going to Baro's Base, but the lion was badly hurt and Samba tried to stop him.

Then Ronin came, Wolf face growled at the wolf god.

" Samba!!" Ronin said, " San sent me to find Neero!! Where's he?"

" Ronin help me!!" Samba shouted " He's (Lion) turning to a demon if we don't stop him!"

Ronin attacked the large lion, biting the creature's head and paw's. But the monstrous cat just hit him with it's paw. Ronin fell to the ground and howled.

San heard her brother's howl and ran to the jungle, behind her, Eboshi, Ashitaka, Obakemono and Yakkul ran as fastest they could. Then San saw Neero lying in the water, it's wound bleed blood and the water was red.

" San, I smell a.. " Obakemono said, but he couldn't say the rest. When a huge demon arrived, Samba, Ronin and Wolf face ran to the rest of the group.