Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Mononoke: Africa adventure ❯ The end of the African adventure ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

San, Ashitaka, Eboshi, Obakemono, Ronin, Yakkul and Wolf face were standing front of the Demon who had been a lion.

" Oh no!!" Samba cried, San looked at the demon, she remembered Okkoto when he was a demon. She remembered also Eboshi's hand lost, and how Ashitaka had saved the forest, or at least the world.

" Mother" she said " please helps me". San's words opened the eyes of Neero, and the huge hyena dog bite off the head of the demon. The body of the demon crashed to the ground, blood covered the ground

Then Baro jumped from the tree (he weight's 10000kg, that tree must been strong) and dashed to Samba shouting:

" YOU KILLED THE FOREST, HUMAN NOW I KILL YOU!!!" but Neero had left enough energy to kill Baro. And so he did, by ripping off he's head and attacking to Baro's neck. That the mad head ripped off, San looked amused when both of the god's (one and half) hit the ground dead.

" HOLY SH*T!" Eboshi cursed.

" Father!!" Samba cried, and ran to the head of her father Neero. She Hugh the head crying for sorrow.

"Thank you mother" San whispered,

" Oh wow, I've never seen anything like that!" Eboshi was still amused.

" Remember the dead of the forest spirit?" Ashitaka teased her,

" I'm trying to forget it!! Thanks a lot!!!" Eboshi snarled.

" Don't cry sister, you still have us." Wolf face said to samba, who was still sad about the death of her father.

" But I lost my other brother and my father and the old gods today!!" Samba roared to him,

" Also I lost my mother and the old forest gods that day when the spirit of the forest died" San said to her.

" But you live in forest, not in savan!!" Samba growled to her " In savan, you die if you don't have water and Baro was the only one who could make water that he gave to us, until he became mad and started to take our land!!!!"

" She's right, were now dead" Wolf face said.

" You two can come to the forest that we live" Obakemono said.

" Well that would be nice, but I want to learn about humans." Samba said, " You remember that I was born by mix of human and hyena dog god"

" S-so you're really god?" asked amused Eboshi (who's day had been full of subrises)

" Yes" Samba answered.

" Hey! You can go to Iron town! It's full of humans" Ashitaka said, Samba node.

So our heroes left the land of sand and mountains.

The end