Princess Tutu Fan Fiction ❯ Sunsets Are Boring ❯ The Sunset ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The sunset.

The sun shone red, over the pond. Ahiru sat there with her knee's pulled up to her chest watching that very same sun. She had been turned human again, thanks to one, ex-knight. the very same one she had been thinking about all day long. With his emerald green hair, and piercing gaze, that so tenderly he had looked at her with. His voice, that struck up so many new emotions within her. One of which she thought she had felt for Mytho, but realized later, that it was false. The wind blew around her causing her to shiver.

Suddenly a weight fell onto her shoulders. She looked up confused. "Huh? What?"

A blue blazer was resting on her shoulders. With the same scent as...

"You'll catch a cold. If you're out here too long."

Fakir...

"Fakir, you suprised me." she said smiling at him.

"Not suprising. What are you thinking about."

"Huh? Nothing much. Just watching the sunset." she answered blushing.

"Why? They are boring to watch." he said looking at the sun in distaste.

"No they aren't. Just watch one for once, and you'll no what I mean." she argued back.

"Fine then." he said defeated.

"Mind if I watch it with you?" he asked, as he looked at her profile.

"No, not at all." she answered scooting to the left, so he could sit on her right.

She turned her head to look at the sun, as he sat next to her.

When he watched it, she stared at his face.

The light was hitting it, so it accented his eyes, making them seem lighter, and more gentle.

She looked away to the left and blushed.

Fakir looked at her in confusion, and shrugged. He turned his attention to the sky watching the colors swirl in lighter colors of blues, and lilac purples.

Ahiru looked, at the sky, and thought about how happy she was, to just sit there and spend time with him. Even if it was in silence.

She began to feel a little tired, and his blazer wasn't enough to keep her warm. She scooted a little closer to him, and watched the sky. Growing even more tired, but still very happy.

Fakir looked at her in confusion when, her head fell onto his shoulder softly.

"Huh?" he asked.

He was about to push her off, but noticed she was sleeping peacefully. He smiled, and looked at her tenderly.

Just a few days ago, he had wrote a story for her. He was desperate. He had thought his powers left him comletely, but when he wrote her story he was writing with all of his emotions.

Apparently strong emotions for something bring out the power.

Drosselmeyer's emotion was an anxiety for tragedy. Fakir's was desparation, and...

He watched as she breathed in , and then exhaled. A few locks of hair in her face.

He lovingly brushed her hair from her face, tucking it behnd her left ear, whispering, "I love you."

love....

Fakir's emotion he needed when he was writing to bring out his power was desperate love.

As he looked back at the sky, he was amused to find, he had missed the big finale. It didn't matter though...

As long as he was with her, he was happy.

Gently, he picked her up from behind the shoulder, and under the knees. Bridal style. Then he carried her back to Charon's.

"Sunsets aren't so boring after all," he whispered, as he stepped away from the pawn.