Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / I My Me!(Ai Mai Mi!) Strawberry Eggs Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Another day of Private School ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Please feel free to read and review.

Chapter 5 version 1.2 status: incomplete and on pause while a complete student list is created.

"What the Hell! How'd you get in here?"

"Really, I don't think that's important as why are dressing girl? I mean, your a guy."

"I did it so I can prove to that man hating principal that men are just as good at teaching as women."

"Really..." Ranma fought a chuckle down. It seemed strange that they would both had the same objective. "Tell you what, I won't bother you then, just make sure you behave honorably and we'll get along fine. I will keep my eyes on you as well."

"Your eyes on me? I don't follow."

"Remember Ranko?"

"Yeah," Amawa replied as she shook her head.

" That was me," As Ranma said this, Amawa fell on his back side.

"That was you?"

"Yes. Is it so hard to believe?"

"Did Ba-chan helping you? You looked so..."

"Real? That's because I was... A real girl then. I'll tell you more tomorrow." Amawa's mind understood, but it was having a hard time telling the rest of him. "For now, you'd better get back up there if you don't want them to suspect you."

This got Amawa's mind going.

"Thanks," Amawa ran to go upstairs.

"Wait!"

"What is it now?"

"I don't think you want to go up there wearing that..." He pointed at Amawa's chest.

"What?" He looked down and saw he was still wearing the bra. "Ah!"

After ripping it off, he then took off running.

'I hope he'll be ok...'

___________________________________

The next day, Ranma-chan woke up. She felt great even though she only got about three hours of sleep. She'd spent most of the night beating up the old man and his partner in crime. Of course, the girls from the dorm had already done a number on them. He just made sure they'd both need full body casts for a while.

After stretching out, Ranma-chan gathered her supplies and headed off to school. She thought about making sure Kasumi was alright, but as she left, she saw Kasumi was surrounded by a small group of girls.

'I'm glad she's fitting in so well.' Ranma-chan's biggest fear was having to help her cousin feel comfortable around girls that were more then ten years younger then herself. Now that she didn't have that, her day was guaranteed to be great.

____________________________

"Quiet down everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ranko Saotome."

"Ranko," one of the boys in the front row mumbled.

"Doesn't that mean 'Wild Girl'?" one of the female student's asked.

"Yes, it does. My parents were a bit strange."

"I think it's cool!" It was another of her male student.

"It's time for me to take roll. When you hear your name being called, stand up and tell us a little about yourself," Ranma-chan stated before looking at the first name on her list. "Eiko Magami?"

"Here," a cute red head stood up. "I'm into martial arts, running, and explosions."

"Wow... Sounds... fun...," Ranma managed.

"I'm also looking for a boyfriend."

"Aren't you a bit young?"

"Nah, it's never too early for a girl to place her dibs on a great guy."

"I guess it's ok as long as you're just looking."

"What else would we be doing?" Eiko asked, with an expression that seemed to scream 'I want to learn.'

"Nothing. Nothing at all," even as Ranma said this, he could see the wheels turning in the young girl's head. "Serenity Michell Whitehead?"

"I'm over here Sensei." the brunette stood up. "I'm mainly into anime."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's mostly it."

"Certainly you must have some other activities..."

"Well, I like to draw and some times I write..."

"Fascinating. I hope it makes you happy," Ranma-chan replied. 'It's good to know at least one student won't be into plastic explosives...'

"It does."

"Moving right along... Rioga Kimura."

"Here!" the girl stood proudly. From Ranma's vantage point, the girl appeared to be half Spanish and half Japanese. Ranma-chan's starring caused her to blush briefly. "My mother was from Spain and my father was from Japan."

This caused Ranma-chan to blink.

"I'm sorry," she stammered.

"That's alright. I'm used to it."

"So, what are your hobbies?"

"I'm really into sports. Especially volleyball."

"And what a sport it is..."

"Yup. Nothing beats going out in the sun and spiking the ball!"

"That's the spirit," Ranma-chan said with energy. She knew as their teacher, it would be her job to encourage positive goals, even if she had not interest in them at all. "Fushi Anada."

"Yes?" The girl answered impatiently.

"Well, we were kind of hoping you could say a little about yourself."

"I guess I could," to Ranma, Fushi sounded more like she was about to grant them all a huge favor instead of simply telling people about herself. "I'm into leadership. Someday, I'm going to be ruling everyone."

"Isn't that a bit... extravagant?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, most people try to run for governor or president or something like that. What your saying is more like... trying to rule the world..."

"And why not? I can do it. My daddy to me I could do anything I want to."

"To a degree, yes," Ranma-chan felt this needed to go further to help the poor girl understand, but then she realized it was probably just a childhood fantasy. "So, anything else?"

"No, you may go on to the next student now Sensei."

"How generous of you... Thuy Ti Hoang?" Ranma-chan waited, but no one answered. "Is Thuy Ti Hoang here today?"

"Yes," Fushi answered.

"Then why isn't she answering for herself."

"Because I did not give her permission to speak."

'Ok, first thing I can, I'm having a parent teacher conference with that girls mother and father,' Ranma-chan thought to herself. "Young lady, I need for each person to speak for themselves when I call them."

"Fine. Thuy, from now on, answer the teacher when she calls your name."

"Yes," a voice deep voice responded. Ranma-chan was shocked to see the owner was actually a female. "Am I done?"

"I'd like you to tell us a bit about yourself."

"Not much to say. I like to beat up people and I'm Fushi's right hand girl."

'Make that two conferences...,' Ranma-chan grabbed her head. "As a thought for you, I do not take kindly to students beating up other students. Let's just leave it at that."

"Am I done now?"

"Yes!" Ranma-chan had her fill of the bulky bully girl's talking. "Fuzen Kyouran?"

"Here."

"And?"

"And I'd rather not talk in front of the class ok?"

"Well, if that's how you want to be, ok. We'll talk after class though."

"Ok..."

"Nikaru Naos?"

"I am here."

"I think I've heard that name before. Was your father a Shinto priest?"

"Yes, he was before the temple was destroyed."

"Destroyed? I'm sorry to hear that. I visited a few Shinto temples during my training journey around the world. They were always kind enough to provide us with shelter when we asked."

"I'm glad they we're good to you."

"So, are you planning on becoming a priest too?"

"Nope. I've got my eyes on bigger things."

"Such as?"

"I want to be a night club owner."

"A night club? Have you talked to your father about this?"

"Nah, he'd say I was just being foolish."

"And I would agree with him, but don't worry. I won't tell him... Solace Solem?"

"Here...," a quiet voice answered. If Ranma wasn't a highly trained martial artist, he would have had to ask the lad to point himself out.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes... I'm fine..."

"Any hobbies?"

"Just reading..."

"That's all?"

"Yes... That's all..."

"Ok," Ranma-chan was sure this was one of those times she had to let it go. "Kasumi Tendo."

Ranma was a bit shocked that she was in his class.

"Hello Ranma-sama," she politely replied.

"Kasumi, here I'd prefer you call me either Sensei or just Ranma ok?"

"Ok Sensei," she politely said then giggled a bit. "My hobbies. I like to cook, clean..."

Ranma-chan cleared her throat a bit louder then she needed to.

"Oh my," Kasumi realized what she was listing. "playing board games, cartoons, and video games!"

"And you seem quiet energetic today."

"Thank you Sensei."

"Ju Picard?"

"I am here madam."

"You sound a bit... French?"

"Yes, I am French on my father's side. My mother was a woman of Japanese heritage. Of course my interest in life are simple. I want to take over the family winery when it is my time."

"You want to take over the family business?" Ranma rarely met anyone that actually wanted to do the same thing their father did, but that didn't mean they weren't out there.

"Yes. My father's family has been making wine for over three hundred years. We are very good at it too. Tell you what, I'll have my father send you a bottle from our stock so you can see for yourself. It is very good. I can vouch for that personally."

"Thank you...," Then it hit her. He said he'd tasted the wine, more or less. "You've tasted your family's wine before?"

"Yes, I have... In France it is ok for anyone to drink at any age they want. Of course, I never drink more then a glass a day."

* Ranma-chan continues to call of names. I'll write them once I've thought about them. *

____________________________

Ranma-chan's day went by quickly. She was glad to have so many wonderful student's. All of them seemed to warm up to their new teacher quiet well. Well, almost all of them. Sure, she'd have to do something about a few of them, but all in all, she was very happy to be their teacher.

Ranma-chan even sensed that one of her new students was something very special. Perhaps a super hero like the ones in America. Heck, for all he knew, she was probably the daughter of Superman. Wouldn't that be funny?

"Sensei?" a young voice called out. It sounded familiar, but who's...

"Fujio Himejima?" she called out, not really sure, but figuring she had little lose.

"You remembered my name. Your really good."

"Thanks, but it's not a big deal. What's on your mind?"

"You said you wanted to see some of my martial arts. Well, if your free, I'd love to show you."

"That sounds great," Ranma said as she followed Fujio. They soon found a nice clearing and Fujio began to show off. At first, Ranma just watched. Soon she noticed mistakes in Fujio's movement.

"Fujio, mind if I give you some pointers?"

"Pointers? I guess...," Fujio replied hesitantly. 'What could a teacher like her know about the martial arts that I don't?...'

Thankfully, she wasn't so stuck up that she didn't realize right away that Ranma knew what she was doing. The two practiced for over an hour before calling it a day.

"Wow sensei, your really good. What style do you study?"

"I've studied most styles available like Kempo, Aikido, Jujitsu and Ninjistsu to name a very small fraction of what I've done. My main style is known as Musabetsu Kakuto Ryu."

"Anything Goes School of Martial Arts," Fujio repeated. "Can you teach me sometime?"

"I don't know. It's very difficult to properly learn it. For a lot of it, I'd have to do things that I can't because I'm a teacher," Ranma told her, but as a frown formed, he quickly added, "but I'd be more then happy to help you with your own style or perhaps get you started in a few new styles."

"Alright," Ranma was glad this would be enough. Then it hit him. 'If I ever want to teach others the ways of Musabetsu Kakuto Ryu, I will have to create a whole new way for it to be taught. I just can't do to others what was done to me...'

____________________________

Ranma walked slowly towards Gochiso, trying to figure out what he was going to say. He felt that he and Amawa left a lot of things unsaid last night. Things he felt he need to make very clear to the odd teacher.

As he entered, Ruru met him there.

"Hi Ba-chan."

"You know I've got a good mind to kick you out of here."

"What'd I do?"

"I want to know why you were sneaking around here last night?"

"I was bring back Tofukuji. He was making trouble at the dorm last night."

"And why was Mori Koji beaten up?"

"He was in on it too. I did so some damage, but not all of it. The girls from the dorm also got their hits in. I just did enough make sure he'd be wrapped up for a while."

"You know kid, it's hard enough as it is to get the rent from those two low lives without giving them an excuse to skip work."

"Sorry about that. Tell you what, I'll pay their rent for them until they can work. After that, they can pay me back."

"Sounds fair. However, I'm not done questioning you. Amawa Hibiki also informed me that you were spying on him."

"All I was trying to do was discover why she was running into the Gochiso a head of the mob. I was a bit shocked to see he was actually removing her costume. Of course, it's not the first time I've seen a man dress like a woman," Ranma shuddered as he remembered Tsubasa and the others.

"Are you going to make trouble for him?"

"Nah, the way I see it, we're both working towards the same goal. As long as Amawa acts with honor around his students, me and him won't have any problems."

"Sounds reasonable."

"Here's a check for the next three months for those two. I assume it's still 16,000 a week?" A nod from her head indicated he was right. "Here's a check for a grand total of 384,000 yen. Tell them I expect to be repaid."

"Of course. I'll make sure they do or they'll regret it."







I only need one more boy's name at this point. Other then that, I'm looking for some last names for the characters that don't have any, plus some hobbies for the characters with none listed. Keep in mind, I've stolen a few names from Final Fantasy 10, but the none characters aren't same as the ones from that game. Just named after them.


Id # Student Name Any information
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -
Male students
-------------------
#1_____ Fuzen Kyouran........................created by Zero Yami
.....................................................................A loner
.....................................................................Gun g-Fu (self defense kung fu style)
.....................................................................Nam e means 'Evil Fury'
.....................................................................Hat es crowds

#2_____ Nikaru Naos.............................created by Sam N/A
.....................................................................fro m a family of Shinto priest
......................................................................fa mily temple was destroyed
.....................................................................wan ts to run a night club instead of being a priest

#3_____ Solace Solem............................created by Sam N/a
.....................................................................rea ding
.....................................................................qui et and tends to fade into the background

#4_____ Ju Picard....................................created by Kevin Bays
.....................................................................fat her is French and his mother is Japanese
.....................................................................loo ks forward to carrying on the family business
.....................................................................has a passing interest in ships of all kinds. boat, planes, spaceships...

#5_____ Thor Chapman.........................created by Jeremy Montz
.....................................................................exc hange student from Norway?
.....................................................................has a crush on Kiriko Hebun
.....................................................................bui lds computers and other stuff
.....................................................................Has his notebook, PDA, and Eye piece with him
.....................................................................is forced to do Fushi Anada's homework by her bully


#6_____ Joseph Grutt..............................created by Kevin Bays
.....................................................................fro m America, born in Germany
.....................................................................fri ends with Thor Chapman and Kiriko Hebun
.....................................................................wri ting and reading
.....................................................................Gun g-Fu master and Shu-Lum-Te Karate
.....................................................................hel ps train Fuzen Kyouran to use Gung-Fu


#7_____ Tidus * needs a last name *
.....................................................................

#8_____ Kei Kusanagi
.....................................................................

#9_____ Hyosuke Magumo
.....................................................................

#10_____ Yusuke Urameshi...................created by Pierrot
.....................................................................No one knows what he likes. He rarely shows up for class.

Female students
----------------------
#11_____ Eiko Magami
.....................................................................

#12_____ Serenity Michell Whitehead..........Sailormoon and other anime
.....................................................................

#13_____ Rioga Kimura.........................created by Eli Barrientos
.....................................................................liv ed in Spain for four years
.....................................................................lov es volleyball

#14_____ Fushi Anada.........................created by Sam N/A
.....................................................................wan ts to be a leader at any cost
.....................................................................Fee ls above the rules

#15_____ Duahi Yeong.........................created by Sam N/A
.....................................................................

#16_____ Thuy Ti Hoang.......................created by Sam N/A
.....................................................................Ten ds towards bullying
.....................................................................wor ks as Fushi's right hand

#17_____ Kasumi Tendo........................cooking
.....................................................................cle aning
.....................................................................boa rd games
.....................................................................car toons
.....................................................................vid eo games

#18_____ Kiriko Hebun........................created by Jeremy Montz
.....................................................................Pit Fighter Fan
.....................................................................car ries a jar of pepper since she can't taste food.
.....................................................................wan ts to be a pit-fighter like her idol, Shampoo!
.....................................................................Hat es the fighter named Xian Pu

#19_____ Sakura * needs a last name *
.....................................................................

#20_____ Rikku * needs a last name *
.....................................................................


In case your wondering, I will probably use some of these characters again latter, but for the most part, this is just to make the class feel 'full'. Other then that, a good deal of these will never get expanded unless a reviewer takes a liking to one of them and makes a challenge.

Thanks again for reading.