Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ cHaOs Energy Times Infinity ❯ Lost and Found ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
cHaOs Energy Times Infinity
Chapter 18
Crossover Bid For Power/Ranma/Sailor Moon/Slayers/ Project A-Ko/DBZ/Tenchi
by Afroplex - jwessels@ranko.homelinux.net
http://ranko.homelinux.net

Disclaimer - This crossover story is not for profit. All characters within are property of their respective owners. Please don't sue me, you won't get anything out of it since I'm but a poor college student.


SHIP BAY - SPACE STATION EMERGENCE

Jake laughed to himself again, "This is great, I haven't gotten Komo this good in a long time. I should encourage that Washu to keep at the bastard." Untangling some wires in the overhead compartment, Jake snipped one of them to replace. Up front, an alarm started to beep.

Smacking the environmental unit the wire was attached to, "Ah, come on. Shut up."

He dented it once more. "Hmm.. maybe it's something else."

Crawling down out of the maintenance duct, Jake went to the panel. "Let's see, which frigg'n gadget is it this time I need to beat the hell... ahh crap."

Smacking his communicator, "Hey, Komo, you there?"

A pause, *Yes... I'm here unfortunately. You are soooo going to get a beating from me and Ranma when we get out.*

Jake smirked, and quickly reversed it to a deep frown. "We have someone coming in. Two sort of fighter craft are limp'n in and letting off a distress signal. Looks like they are going to be make'n a crash landing."

*Crash landing, where?*

Jake paused, his eyes growing wide with realization. "Shit! The Shogo's in the bay, and they're coming in!"

Komosauro was confused for a moment, *Huh? What's happening?*

Jake wasn't concerned with a response and was trying to fire up the generators, "Come on baby, get go'n! I need to get those shields up fast, I just got ya patched together." Smacking emergency power up buttons, the sudden charge blew out a console - the one needed to power up the shields.

Several descriptive words in five different galactic languages could be easily heard through the four inch reenforced armor plating.

Outside station, "Here goes nothing! Still with me over there?" "Right with you Nabiki."

On the Shogo, Jake scrambled through to the hold of the craft, to the shield generators. Just as he was trying to patch through the manual override, metal could be heard screaching against metal outside.

"Here we go again, sorry baby. I'll get ya fixed up again in no time-"

He was knocked unconscious when his head hit the bulkhead when a collision hit the front of the craft.

Komosauro and the other 'students' fell over when a shock traveled the length of the station. "Ranma, let's get outta here. That probably came from the ship bay where Jake was calling from."

Ranma picked himself up and rushed out the doors behind Komosauro. The scouts were just starting to recover, and were still confused as to what may have happened.

"Whoa, that's a nasty fender bender," Ranma commented when entering.

The Shogo was on its side, with some sort of jet shaped fighter propping it up. On the other side of the bay was another fighter, but was more humanoid. The second one attempted to lift itself back up by grasping hold of an overhead beam, but promptly collapsed when its arm came out of its shoulder socket. It remained still.

Komosauro came out of his shock of seeing the Shogo once more out of commission. "You check that one over there that just tried to move. I'll check out the other one. Careful, I don't know if they might catch fire or not."

"Right," Ranma dashed to the cockpit, concerned with the livelyhood of the pilot. A redhead with a cape was unconscious in the pilot seat. She along with the cape, and other ornaments, included a conventional short sword totally out of place for the technology. Curiously, there were no controls in the fighter.

Digging his fingernails into the metal edge of the canopy, Ranma strained to rip it out but didn't budge a millimeter. "So much for that, darn advances in technology." Flaring his fist, he concentrated till a sword of plasma erupted from his golden gloved hand. "Let's see it stand up to the heat of a star." Careful not to place it over the sleeping redhead from molten metal, he cut a whole in the clear canopy. As the section was lifted out, the redhead started to stir.

"Hey, you ok?"

Lina's vision was blurred still, as she looked up. She held her head, and tried to get a better look at the person over her. One, she noticed he was kinda good looking. Two, a sword of obvious magical origins was held in his hand. This second observation lead to the conclusion her personal safety was under attack---

"FIREBALL!"

Ranma caught the blast in the stomache, and continued to travel up until he hit the ceiling. He remained embedded and scorched from the explosive impact. "What'd you do that for!? I was just trying to help you! That hurt you know!"

Lina laughed, "Well, that's what you get for sneaking up on me. Shouldn't be waving that sword around in the first place."

Grumbling, Ranma floated back down. "Just be lucky your a girl."

"Huh?"

"I don't hit girls, they are weaker."

"FIREBALL! FIREBALL!"

On the other side of the bay Komosauro positioned himself between the Shogo and the fighter. "First, to prevent anything from crashing down and also to protect my ship..." One palm on the belly of his ship and the other on the fighter, he slowly pushed them apart, a golden aura coming to life around him. As soon as the ships were an armslength apart he slowly pushed against the fighter and let the Shogo down. Still, he needed to get out from under it so the craft still fell a meter with a sickening metal scrunch.

"Damn, Jake is going to kill me. Oh well, guess things could be worst than death - like Washu's lessons."

"I heard that," Washu said through the doorway, hands on her hips. "I also heard the collision, what's going on here?"

Komosauro crawled up on the craft, and quickly ducked back when a fireball breezed his head. "HEY! Ranma, little red, would you please lay off! I'm trying to help your friend here."

Ranma, thinking Komosauro was refering to his girl side sent a plasma ball in Komosauro's direction. Lina, not liking the 'little' reference also sent a fireball.

Washu rubbed her temples, "Alright, guess I'll be the one to look into this."

Komosauro was frantically dodging around till he went around Ranma. Lina's random bolts hit the martial artist square in the back, and he was propelled into the ceiling once more.

"Alright, no more mister Silver Millenium Anything Goes Heir nice guy," Ranma picked himself out of the twisted metal, melting it around him. He cracked his knuckles, and made a fist. Komo and Lina both gulped, and renewed their attacks with new vigor. They weren't going down without a fight.

Washu ignored the massive amounts of damage being done to Kyah's space station. Punching in a few buttons on the side of the craft, and clearing some security failsafes, the canopy opened. Looking inside, a young woman with midlength brown hair was just starting to stir.

"Are you alright miss?"

Nabiki looked up at the spiky haired woman who had her hand extended. "I guess, you would be?"

"Washu, but you can just call me Little Washu! I'm the greated scientist in the universe... or two or three. I lost count."

Nabiki was getting another headache on top of the one that was already playing the kongas. She reached up with both hands to grasp Washu's. "Say, where am I? I made an emergency landing here, but don't know where here is anyhow."

After pulling the young lady up, Washu patted down her clothing and jumped back down to ground level. "Well, here would be the ship bay of Kyah's space fortress."

Nabiki was white faced at the idea of meeting her abductor once more.

Before she could continue, the other scouts peeked around the corner in their full transformations. Sailor Moon leaned a little to far forward, and brought the whole group crashing down in a heap.

Even after a run for her life, Nabiki's mind needed to let out something, and she let out a small laugh. "That was great, what are you, the loon squad?"

Sailor Moon stood up, "Hey! That wasn't very nice. We are the protectors of love and justice." Doing an intricate pose, waving her arms. The rest of the group found themselves pulled into doing the same thing by a strange cosmic force. "We are the sailor scouts! And I am Sailor Moon!"

Jupiter stepped forward, "Sailor Jupitor!"

"Sailor Mars!"

"Sailor Mercury..." Sailor Mercury wasn't getting into the 'spirit' of the moment, and was trying to sneak away quietly.

"Sailor Venus, and cupid of love!"

Nabiki stood quietly, some sounds of air squeeking by her vocal chords. She finally fell over on to Washu in a fit of laughing, both of them on the floor trying to control themselves but failing horribly.

Ranma glansed over from his fight and noticed the two, and who they were. "Nabiki! You're alive!" For his inattention, Komo hammered him into the metal floor of the ship bay, where he rebounded off with this hands to land a double kick in Komo's ribs. "Would you quit it already?!"

Nabiki stopped immediately when hearing the voice, "Ranma?"

Lina and Komo stopped for the meantime as Ranma went over the the new arrivals. "Nabiki! I was afraid I would never see you again! Is Akane alright? What about Ryoga, Shampoo and the others?" Ranma held her hands in anticipation of her answer.

Nabiki shook her hands free and coughed lightly into her hands. "Well, that information is gonna cost you..." She faded off when Washu gave her a cold stare. "Uhmmm... how about we go in and I'll tell you all what happened." Gesturing to Lina, "Oh, and this is Lina Inverse, sorceress extradinare. She can help fill in some details if I miss anything."

Lina bowed to the rest of the group in a circle. Upon coming to Komo and Ranma, "Megabrunt!" An explosion enveloped the two. When the wreckage subsided, the two were twitching on the ground. "That should teach you to mess me next time."

The unfortunate two twitched out, "Uncute.... tomboy...."

Back inside the soldier's barracks, the lounge area the whole cast was assembled including a red eyed Ryoko, Kyah, Mamoru, Sakana, and ticked off mechanic Jake.

Nabiki was to the front of the simicircle group, nervous to see Kyah enter but controlled herself knowing Ranma and the others here could probably deal with her should anything start. "Where do I begin... guess I'll start at the beginning where I was kidnapped. A few weeks ago I was kidnapped by Kyah here to attack the Golden Empire. Ranma, Akane my sister, Shampoo, Ryoga, Kuno and myself were zapped out of here."

Motioning to Ranma, "Strangely, Ranma didn't appear with us, so I'm assuming he wasn't included as part of the plan."

Kyah knodded, "Yes, he didn't meet up with me until a two days ago."

Nabiki filed that away, "Anyhow, me and the rest of the kidnapped," she then added with more enphasis, "AND BRAINWASHED were separated out into three groups."

Ranma clenched his hands and looked over to Kyah, "You and I are going to have a little talk after this."

Before a fight could start up, Komosauro broke in, "Let Nabiki here finish, I'm sure there is more to the story before you rip into each other. Oh, and Ranma?"

"Ya?"

"Kyah would probably rip you apart, she's much stronger than me."

Nabiki spoke up, an annoyed tone to her voice, "Everyone, let's get this overwith! As I was saying, we were broken into several groups. My group was made of me, Lina, Kuno-baby, and three others. Their names were Gourry who was a friend of Lina's, Mihoshi some sort of detective-"

Washu was surprised at this reference, "Mihoshi? I know her. She was a galaxy policeman in the universe where Tenchi, Ryoko and I were from. The ditz was always getting into my lab and I never did find out how."

Nabiki chuckled, "Yes, that about describes her. A total ditz. Anyhow, the other friends of mine including my sister were put in other groups. I have no idea where they are now. Back to my group for the moment, we were sent out on our mission. On the way there, we were persued by a strange fighter and crashed into a desolate planet with a small colony."

Kyah narrowed her eyebrows, "So, that's what happened. When you all disappeared, I feared my plan was discovered and attacked Telleo earlier than I hoped."

"You all will need to fill me in on the happenings while I was out after this, something tells me there is more behind this story," Nabiki's gears were grinding, putting together pieces to a galactic puzzle as things were starting to come together. "On that planet, I met up with an individual by the name of, say, what was his name again Lina?"

"Ryuujin was his name."

Komo took in a sharp breath, but remained silent.

"Ya, well, he freed us from Kyah's mind control and in return we were to help his colony with some problems. Turns out there were some ships attacking his supply freighters and he needed some outsider pilots to help get to the bottom of the attacks. Now, I'm getting to the part where Lina and I had to make our escape."

Closing her eyes, Nabiki concentrated on the details of the past 24 hours. "We followed these strange silver small ships to a space fortress, composed almost entirely of energy and crystals. If it wasn't so dangerous, I would call it beautiful. We fought our way to the entrance, just barely. I was leading strategy, with Lina beside me with the big firepower. The others were separated from us and escaped into the fortress. At this time, I lost contact with them and we had to escape. and I sent out a distress signal message. From there we lost our persuit in a deep space battle, and we limped our way here."

Kyah, Washu and Komo looked at each other. Kyah stepped forward and bowed to Nabiki and to Lina, "I'm sorry for my past actions, but the information you have given us is the best breakthrough we have had."

Washu spoke, "Now, I will give you the information the rest of us have gone through. I can probably give you info on Ranma's whereabouts and other juicy details."

Nabiki looked over to Ranma, curious as to what the juicy details may be. She sat down in Washu's previous seat. "I'm ready."

Washu brought out a display, floating in midair. "From what I could tell, Ranma was zapped along with you initially." She then pointed out on a timeline, "Then midway through the transport, these young girls that call themselves the sailor scouts rescued Ranma, Cko and myself and pulled us into their universe instead." The diagram, and zoomed in on a timeline of the scout's universe.

"When we entered their universe, their timeline was altered to accommodate us. Ranma and I now were part of their Silver Millenium, complete with new memories and powers. Cko to my knowledge was not effected or made part of the larger Silver Millenium picture."

"What sort of new powers?" Lina asked.

Ranma stepped forward, and held his arm forward, "I used to be just the best martial artist, now I have some awesome magical powers, like this..." a staff formed in his hands, extending from just above the ground, and just above his head. "I can also control my curse, and see the world much more clearly than I ever dreamed possible."

Nabiki was amazed, "So, I take it you found a cure?"

"No, I can just control it."

Interested, Nabiki waved her hand, "Well, what you waiting for? Give us a demonstration."

Ranma, reluctant, found himself cornered by the rest of the group. "Alright, here goes..."

He focused on the internal trigger to the Jusenkyo magic, and touched it. The familiar tingle of the transformation was felt, but also his other magics warping themselves to match his new form. His magically formed outfit that was for a male body, now warped to match a female version. Being a Silver Millenium attire, it matched that of the sailor scouts.

A sailor fuku, with the white, red, and golden trim now hug to her curves. "I hate this outfit..." Ranma grumbled.

Usagi cooed, "But it looks sooo great on you! We are the protectors of love and justice, we girls have to look the part!"

Ranma, snapped back, "But I'm a guy!"

Komo snickered, "Hate to break it to ya Ranma, but right now you don't have the equipment to meet that requirement."

Ryoko let out the first gleam of humor since Tenchi's death, and smiled. The smile didn't go unnoticed by Ranma or Washu.

Ranma transformed back to his male side, getting a disappointed groan from Jake.

"Pervert."

"Hey, I liked what I saw, gotta give this geizzer something to live for once in a while."

Ranma sat back down, and Washu continued her explaination. "Then, after some battles with Mamoru and Sakana, we came here to try and rescue the others. That was two days ago and now you arrived."

Nabiki nodded, "Well, from what I see, Kyah here is cooperating and I see no need to see vengence for the moment. Now, we need to concentrate on locating them, and dealing with this menace that Lina and I just fought against."

The others agreed, Kyah stepping up to pick up the gaps. "I agree, we need to concentrate on this new enemy first. As the result of their attacks, several planets have fallen, some colonies destroyed, and from what I believe they are responsible for the disappearance of the galaxies' next generation of rulers. I don't believe that the three individuals - from the names of Pyrate, Shampoo and Ako - could do that."

Cko cheered, "Ako! You found her?"

The group turned to face the blond in the doorway. Ranma introduced her to Nabiki and Lina, "This is Cko, one of the more normal of the group, minus her cooking. She rivals even Akane."

Cko heard the comment, "You... you like my cooking?"

Ranma tipped back in his seat, "Uhmm.... no?"

"You don't like my cooking? Even after all those times you ate them?"

The scouts rushed to her side, wanting to perserve what they had of their hearing. Ami patted Cko's back, "No, he didn't mean that. He just doesn't like burritos!"

Minako added in, "Ya, that's it!"

"Really? Is that all?"

Ranma knodded a vigerous affirmative, thankful to have his life sparred.

"In that case, I'll make my delicious cassaroul!" Cko jumped with glee, clapping her hands. She then disappeared out the door, oblivious to Ranma fainting.

Nabiki chuckled, "This keeps on getting better all the time, eh Ranma? Well, about the kids being kidnapped, I don't think Shampoo would do that even. And this Ako character doesn't sound like that type of person either."

Washu coughed into her hands, "Well, this is what I propose. We prepare the resources we have, the Shogo and the new fighters. We then attack when the new warrior - Vegeta his name was - shows up. This new enemy to the galaxy will be destroyed, and revenged for what he caused at Telleo and kidnapping the youth. We need to destroy him before his trap is sprung in two days that the other galactic empires are falling into foolishly."

Ryoko clenched her fist, "I'll lead an attack with Ranma."

Washu was surprised, not at the comment of attacking, but that Ryoko even spoke at all.

"I've lost one I love, and Ranma has suffered just trying to save him. We both will crush who ever did this too us." Ryoko's voice was shaky, and filled with anger, "They will pay."

The others knodded in silence, and left the room. Ranma was still twitching on the floor, "No, please, I'll be good. I'm sure I don't want anymore to eat."


PLANET ATLANTIS - SLUMS FIGHTING TOURNAMENT

Gothax covered his face with his hands and growned. "Why do I get the feeling this is one of those days all over again?"

The announcer stepped up on the stage, "Spectators, welcome to one of the planet's only no-holds-barred fighting arenas. Our fighters this evening should provide you with a special treat, as I haven't seen such a widely arrayed bunch in my time here. Now, enough with my crap, let's get the blood to flying! First up, Goku versus B-Ko!"

Gothax groaned again, "Great... well, let's see how well Goku fights while under the influence."

Beside him, Tetsuda chuckled. At least the first bet wasn't on his dime, and could care less as to the outcome of this fight. Well, the money would be nice if Goku did somehow get lucky.

Goku crawled up on the stage, and staggered to his feet, "Hello everybody! I always liked a good... urk... fight." He struggled to keep his stomache from spewing forth its contents. Gothax began to slap his forehead, remembering that some of the more powerful alcoholic foods out there became more potent after being ingested.

B-Ko jumped up on stage, getting a more than a few whistles from the male half of the crowd. She snapped her enhanced type two akagiyama missile pack, and waved it in the general direction of the crowd. The whistling promptly stopped. Force fields came up, and the whistling resumed.

The announcer, safely outside the ring, "Winner of this round gets to fight in the next. Good luck!"

B-Ko turned, wide eyed, "What!? You mean that in order for me to win I have to defeat everyone?"

"YUP!"

B-Ko's eyes narrowed and she glared at Goku, "Not that I'll have any problems doing so, but I find it terribly irritating." Taking steady aim at Goku, who was just starting to feel renewed protests from his stomache, "Sorry about this handsome, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.... Enhanced Akagima Missiles!"

A stream of missles launched forward, smoke trails tracing their path behind them. Unlike her previous ones that randomly destroyed anything in their path, these had seaking capabilities, and a few extra technological goodies. Lasers in the tips lanced out, carving deep holes into the arena floor, smashing into the force fields with great ionic bursts, and finally into Goku. His clothes were fried and even caught fire, but otherwise his own aura and natural saiyajin abilities protected him.

At the moment the missles were about to reach Goku's head, he violently bent over and spilled his dinner on the mat and earning an unanimous "ewwww" from the crowd.

The missiles incoming passed over his head. Gothax breathed a sigh of relief from the lucky save. They then made an impossible 180 degree turn. Gothax cursed loudly.

The ai of the missiles wasn't the best, and they collided with the ones behind them in a moderately large explosion. The secondary effects of the missiles then went into effect. Chemicals and nanobots in the explosion reacted, and charged the air with thousands of volts of electricity. Goku, though uneffected by the explosion and lasers, was effected by the electricity.

"Yeeoooooooooocchhhhh!"

After the smoke cleared, Goku was wobbling, his hair now a perfect example of Mr.Satan's - although nobody present knew that fact. None the less, the entire crowd was laughing, even Gothax had to snicker at the sight.

B-Ko growled, "You are a strong one, but let's see how you stand up to my next attack. Enhanced Meteor Whip!"

An energy whip crackled into existance and she swept down vertically at Goku and missed when he fell down to the right stiff legged, twitching, and still smoking from the electrical shock.

B-Ko was getting even more impatient when Goku stood back up and started to stumbled his way toward her.

"Hey... that wasn't nice. Howze we make nice and just... urk.... be friendzzz?" Goku slurred out, still trying to come to an understanding with his digestive system's protests.

"Never! Now die so I can win!" B-Ko brought her arm back fully, which sent the whip back against the forcefield behind her. The ion discharge backfired and proceeded to electracute her.

Goku continued to stumble toward her as smoke wafed into the air and her body contorted into different positions as the electricity continued to pour into her. Finally, the remaining missiles in her pack exploded, destroying the whip's handle, and knocking its owner out.

Goku stepped over to B-Ko's body, and tapped her on the shoulder, "Um... miss... whoa!" Leaning over her didn't do too well for Goku's equalibrium, and he fell over on top of B-Ko's back. "Oh... well... this is nice. I think I'll take... a.. nappp."

The arena was silent, and the crowd was confused as to what just happened. The announcer deactivated the force fields and stepped up to the unconscious fighters. Checking their pulses, he found them both to be ok other than being well cooked.

"The winner, Goku!"

Gothax leaped out of his seat, "YES, WHO'S YOUR DADDY!"

The crowd turned and looked at him.

"Umm.... don't mind me."

The rest of the arena crowd then cheered, and the two were carted off the floor. Medics then went to work trying to revive Goku without success until the most god aweful smelling chemicals were waved under his nose. He instantly jumped up, knocking out half the staff in the process, and now miraculously cured of his drunken stuppor. "Get it away! That stuff's worse than hanging around Uulong after a piggy calling contest!"

Gothax, relieved to have won the previous betting pool started chuckling when Goku fully recovered. "Now, its time to see a real fight."

Tetsuda placed all his winnings on Goku once more, idly fingering the ornament around his neck.

The crowd was starting to get impatient, and was starting to cheer "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

The announcer scrambled back on stage, "Now, round two! After that lucky win by Goku, he now has to face the skills of Mari! She too is new to the arena!"

With the introduction of her name, Mari leaped up from the fighters area to the arena. She was wearing a formidable array of weaponry on a metal exoskeleton suit. The blue metal flickered with the hint of a force field.

Goku didn't pay the suit any mind, and instead exclaimed, "THAT'S A SHE!?"

Mari smirked, and in a high soprano voice challenged back, "If you don't think I'm woman enough come and try me for yourself!"

Flexing his right arm, and rubbing his shoulder, Goku calmly walked back down into the arena. "Normally I don't fight girls, but I suppose since you are here for a fight I should get it over with quickly."

Once the force fields were up, Mari didn't waste any time and charged. Goku was caught off guard when a fist connected, lanced with energy.

Staggering back a few feet, he rubbed his cheak. "Nice try, but you're out of my league."

Mari charged again, and reared back for a punch and disappeared momentarily.

Goku recognized a teleportation attack, and turned to grab onto the fist. "I can do that trick too, I know how to defend against it too. Oh, by the way, its my turn."

Drawing his left fist back, "Jan-ken punch!"

Mari carrined to the side, holding her face and rubbing at her eyes in pain. The crowd completely missed the movements, and had to turn to the instant replace screens around the arena.

The first punch was a standard punch to the face, square between the eyes. The next was Goku poking at Mari's eyes. The final was a slap to the face which is what sent Mari flying.

Goku thumbed his nose, "Easy win. Some nice surprises though."

The crowd cheered louder, "More! More! More!"

Gothax grinned at his business partner, "Told ya. Goku knows how to fight. About the only one I know of in this arena that could stand up to him is myself, but I have my reasons for keeping a low profile."

Tetsuda knodded, idly noting that if this Goku was such a good fighter, why hadn't he made his appearance before now?

A communicator rang on Gothax's belt and he answered. A text message from Kyah's base was displayed on the small device, with several pictures. "What the hell?" He looked up to the group of fighters that Goku was lined up against and the two he had already fought. "So that's where they went."