Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Mary Had a Little Sue ❯ Ex-Sue-se Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eek! I killed myself!
 
The southern Californian air was crisp and clear as Shawn sat at his desk, pondering over his latest case. A girl had been found dead in front of her computer. However, no one could figure out a cause of death. He peered at the picture of the website opened up on her laptop. From the looks of things, the deceased girl was a fan fiction author. He squinted for a moment as he tried to make out her pen name. “Chaotic Demon, huh?” he mused.
 
At that moment, the door to the Psych office opened. Since Gus was still at Central Coast, the intruder was a great mystery. After a few moments, the figure stepped through the second doorway.
 
The girl's dark hair brushed the top of her breasts, exposed by the low-cut tank top she was wearing. Her violet eyes glimmered from underneath her dark, full eyelashes. Delicate hands, complete with a French manicure, extended below her short denim skirt.
 
Shawn blinked before addressing the young woman. “Welcome to Psych. May I help you?” Her eyes shimmered with tragic tears as she launched herself into the psychic's arms. The scent of strawberries overwhelmed him as he tried to figure out what the hell was going on. `I hate strawberries,' he thought, wrinkling his nose in disgust. He patted the girl's back awkwardly. “Are you okay?”
 
The girl nodded her head, but did not speak.
 
“Err… I'm Shawn Spencer,” he said, in hopes of getting her to talk and then off of him. When that failed to produce any results he sighed. “You know, it's considered rude to hang all over a stranger. Who are you?”
 
She put a little distance between them, although she was still close enough that Shawn could see the moisture on her eyelashes. Miraculously, her mascara hadn't run despite her being teary. Her perfectly plump lips parted as she introduced herself. “I am Francesca Aiko Elric von Periwinkle III, your true love.” With that, she buried herself in his chest.
 
Shawn was torn between three options: 1) Deny it and push her off of him; 2) Ask her if that meant that two other people before her had that ridiculous name; and 3) Get help. His logical side won out and he picked option three. Quickly grabbing his phone, he sent out the text message, “HELP! Mary-Sue!”
 
Review!