Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Mary Had a Little Sue ❯ Mary Ann Cotton, She's Dead and She's Rotton ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapter contains the only appearance of Buzz McNabb. :P
 
The menacing aura surrounding Francesca Aiko Elric von Periwinkle III gave a particularly loud crack and the Sue lifted off of the ground. She aimed her open palm at Shawn and he was sent flying back into a file cabinet.
 
“Shawn!” Juliet screamed before turning back to look at the perpetrator. In one fluid motion, she removed her gun from her holster and pointed it at the levitating girl. She fired.
 
The bullet ricocheted off of a force field surrounding Francesca and went through a wall. A faint clink of metal on metal could be heard as the bullet apparently hit another filing cabinet in the next room. The violet-eyed girl gestured to the female detective and Juliet was suddenly bound in ropes.
 
Gus and Lassiter shared a look. The salesman jumped directly in front of the Sue and started flailing his arms around. “Hey, Francesca!” As she turned her attention to Burton, Lassiter carefully snuck behind her. “You're an unrealistic character!” Gus shouted. “You have no depth!”
 
The Sue's face contorted in rage. “What do you know? You're just jealous of me!” A hole opened up underneath the salesman's feet and he fell screaming.
 
Lassiter took this opportunity to try and tackle her. However, this plan was derailed by the same force field that deflected Juliet's bullet. He fell to the ground with a groan.
 
Just at that moment, a new voice spoke up, “Guys? What's going on?” Buzz McNabb was standing within two feet of the Jules' computer, a confused expression on his face.
 
Shawn, still disoriented from the Sue's attack, blinked dazedly at the officer. “Buzz?” He shook his head to clear it a little before shouting, “Buzz! Delete the file on the computer!”
 
McNabb looked even more confused.
 
“Don't ask. Just do it,” Juliet added.
 
The officer shrugged and crossed the distance in two strides. He leaned over and quickly sent the file to the recycle bin. Three more clicks and the bin was emptied.
 
Francesca Aiko Elric von Periwinkle III shrieked. Her skin bubbled before it started melting off. Her aura crackled more violently and began spiraling rapidly. She remained like this for a few seconds before she imploded. A hole opened up in the ceiling and Gus fell from it, landing with a thump.
 
All was silent for a moment before Shawn sighed. “Thank God that's over.”
 
Only the epilogue to go.
 
Review!