Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ The Last of the Chosen ❯ Chapter 1 - Severance ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : All Anime in this fanfiction do not belong to me, so don't sue.
 
The Last of the Chosen :
 
Chapter 1 : Severance
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
(This is 20 years after the whole incident with Ranma coming to Soul Society, meaning it's the part when Ichigo and Gang invade Soul Society.)
 
“Say what?! Lieutenant Abarai was defeated?!” A shocked 2nd division Death God questioned aloud unexpectedly to his post partner.
 
“Yeah, it's true. A lot of people had heard that Lieutenant Abarai had disobeyed orders and went after the Ryoka himself, but they were shocked to hear he got beaten to the brink of death, even with a Soul Reaper like his.” The other Death God said informingly. Looking behind him, he gazed at a tall building towards the middle of the Court.
 
“They're most likely holding a Captains and Lieutenant's meeting right now.” The 2nd division Death God said with worry in his voice.
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
“So you all understand the situation?” An old man holding a withered cane said to a group of 25 all formed in a line.
 
“Yes”, they all said in unison, before an unexpected voice rang through the hall.
 
“Yo! I'm sorry I'm late!”
 
A distinguished man dressed in a Red Chinese shirt and black kung fu pants slammed through the entrance of the meeting hall. He coughed slightly before standing up and dusting off dirt from his pants, freezing up suddenly.
 
“I sense killing intent…” The man said as he looked up slowly to see an angry group of Captains stare at him heatedly. He laughed hesitantly as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly, presenting them with nothing but a sorry smile.
 
“Ranma Saotome!”
 
He cringed slightly when he heard Captain Yamamoto call his name. Looking towards him, the old man questioned in a playful manner,
 
“So, what is your excuse this time?”
 
Ranma again scratched the back of his head and answered,
 
“Uh, D-chan ran away again.”
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
“I think they went this way.” A Death God said to the other scouts.
 
“Fine then, you guys go that way and we'll go the other.” Another Death God said.
 
After a few moments, both groups dispersed and a head poked out from the corner of a wall. Looking around frantically around for a while, the head swished back in.
 
“The coast looks clear Inoue.” Ishida said as he continued to look out for danger.
 
“We should get going soon, or else another group might search this area, Inoue,” Ishida said cautiously before blinking when he heard no response.
 
“Inoue?” He looked back and found her snuggling herself with a young Labrador. Sweatdropping for a moment, Ishida asked,
 
“Uh, Inoue? Where did that dog come from?”
 
Giggling suddenly when the dog licked her cheek, she answered,
 
“I dunno, I didn't see it before but when I turned around, I found him just sitting there, doing absolutely nothing.”
 
The dog barked cutely, instantly causing Orihime to rub herself against the dog crying out `So Cute!'. Ishida sweatdropped again before his face became serious.
 
“Inoue, we don't have time to be playing around with dogs, we have to keep moving.”
 
Orihime pouted before sighing loudly. She patted the dog on the head and stood up, waiting as Ishida moved on first. Running to catch up to him, Orihime waved back at the dog and shouted out,
 
“Bye bye Doggy!”
 
As Ishida and Orihime disappeared from view, the dog just sat there, panting, until it's eyes suddenly shone blue and it disappeared into thin air.
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
“Damn it! I don't have time for this!” Ichigo cried out as he faced himself against 2 dozen Death God's. As they each came at him one by one before realizing he had knocked them all down, a big burly man was left in the midst of the unconscious bodies of Death Gods.
 
“You certainly are something, ryoka. Easily knocking out these 9th division Death God's, but don't even think of comparing myself with these weaklings. I am a 3rd ranked Death God in the 9th division! These insects don't even come close to comparing with myself! I am Koga Jijuchi, the master of the double edged katana!” The man boasted with pride. Ichigo scoffed as he placed the back of his Soul Reaper on his shoulder before replying,
 
“Do you really think I care what rank, or even what your name is? I could care even less what you are the `so-called' master of, you dumbass!”
 
The man growled ferociously as his face turned red. Without even retorting, he drew his Soul Reaper and cried out,
 
“Open, Kagamura!”
 
His soul reaper shone as it grew slightly. As the light faded, his sword came into view. As he said previously, it indeed was a katana, except for the fact that it had two sharp edges, in other words a double-edged sword.
 
“Heh Heh, not so confident now are you punk?” Koga said aloud. Ichigo scratched his head cluelessly as he replied,
 
“Is that all that sword can do?”
 
Koga soon grew so angry that he charged at Ichigo with the full intent to kill. Chuckling to himself, Ichigo forwarded his Soul Reaper and awaited for the man to come close enough before striking.
 
(Strong Gust of Wind)
 
Ichigo's eyes widened as he fell to his knees and convulsed wildly, giving Koga ample opportunity to strike at Ichigo while he was clueless to his surroundings.
 
“I got you no-Grah!!” Koga cried out as he was suddenly kicked in the faceby some unknown figure, instantly knocking him out. The said figure still stood atop Koga's face, before the person's voice shouted out.
 
“D-CHAN!!”
 
Ichigo awoke from his convulsing and looked at himself curiously, wondering why he was on his knees. His eyes widened as he reminisced on the great power aura he had felt earlier when he was fighting against the big, burly man Koga.
 
Ichigo was sure it wasn't coming from the Koga fellow, because the aura had felt extremely powerful, even slightly hinting that some power was being held back. During that time when he had felt that power surge, he had never felt such a frightening aura in his life.
 
“WHERE ARE YOU D-CHAN!!”
 
Ichigo looked towards the voice and gazed at a strange man wearing distinctive Chinese origin clothes, standing atop Koga's unconscious head. Standing up, Ichigo walked towards the strange man before the man suddenly turned his head towards Ichigo.
 
“Oh, hi. Have you seen my dog? His name is D-chan.” The man asked. Ichigo simply shook his head no as a disappointed frown found itself on the man's face.
 
“Oh well, it can't be helped. Such a troublesome dog.” He said as he got off Koga's head. Turning back towards Ichigo, the man asked,
 
“What's your name?”
 
Ichigo answered hesitantly,
 
“Ichigo Kurosaki.”
 
The man smiled as he replied,
 
“Mine's Ranma Saotome.”
 
Ichigo nodded as the man named Ranma suddenly turned back to look towards the outer area of the Court of Pure Souls.
 
Upon closer look, Ranma didn't look older then 19. Standing at 5'11, he wore slightly worn Chinese clothes, black kung-fu pants, and a pigtail that held together his long hair to his shoulders. His lean physique showed that he exercised daily, and most likely practices an art of some sort, martial arts most probably.
 
“Yo, whats wrong?”
 
Ichigo snapped out of his stupor when he realized Ranma was talking to him. He stuttered as Ranma curiously gazed at him before laughing out loud.
 
“Don't worry man, I'm not going to misinterpret what you meant. Calm down already!” Ranma said as he gave Ichigo a wide smile, gazing calmly over the horizon of the Court of Pure Souls.
 
“I like coming to high places and looking at the view under me. Gives me a sense of relaxation and it calms me a lot.” Ranma said.
 
Ichigo scratched the back of his head as he said to him,
 
“You seem like a pretty laid back guy, Ranma.”
 
Ranma laughed again as he replied,
 
“Yeah, I guess I do kind of give out an aura of a relaxed person, with no worries at all.” Ichigo opened his eyes slightly as he said aloud,
 
“Oh crap! I don't have time to waste! Sorry Ranma, I have to go, maybe we'll see each other sometime!” Ichigo ran off into a sprint as he waved back at Ranma, Ranma waving back.
 
“We will indeed meet again, Ichigo Kurosaki. Not simply because I will it, but because Destiny calls us.” Ranma said to himself with an indifferent expression. The area around Ranma grew dim as his aura expanded from his body.
 
“Why did you not simply kill him?” A shadowy man behind Ranma said to him. Ranma replied quietly,
 
“It's because I have plans for him. Besides, he seems to have a lot of potential.”
 
The shadowy man chuckled as he said to Ranma,
 
“I guess only someone like you of the Gotei 13 and Royal Captain's Guard would see these kinds of things, Lord Ranma.”
 
Ranma simply hmm'ed, still gazing calmly at the horizon of the Court of Pure Souls.
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

TBC.
 
20 years later!!
 
Anyways, I have Big BIG plans for this fanfic. However, just like all my other fics, I have already thought of the twists and the ending, but the only problem is how to connect the beginning with the ideas from my head.
 
Ranma still looks 18 simply because he is now dead, and the identity of the shadowy man will be known later on in the fic. Just in case your wondering what the Gotei 13 and Royal Captain's Guard is, I'll explain.
 
Gotei 13 is like in many ways the Anbu from Naruto. They are an elite group of Death God's chosen for recon missions into the human world and protection of the Court of Pure Souls. The Royal Captain's Guard is actually made up, but it will be of great importance later on in the future.
 
Ranma is very powerful, because, as you can imagine, he's been training himself constantly for 20 long years. I still haven't thought of what to do with his Soul Reaper, but I will come up with something eventually. All in all, Ranma's presence will actually fit in quite nicely with Aizen's demise and betrayal.
 
P.S. - Remember, Don't count out the NWC, they are also essential in the later chapters of this fanfic!!
 
Some suggestions for the name of Ranma's Soul Slayer and it's power would be greatly appreciated, so please, if u can.
This Fanfic does not have any pairings, but if you would like some pairings, you are free to suggest some and I will consider it.
Tell me what you think, Please R&R, Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Tell me whether you like it or not and I will try to make whatever changes you want me to make. Thanks for Your Support, Daniel Shinigami.