Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Fan Fiction ❯ The Armageddon Inheritance ❯ Exodus ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The Terminator and all concepts therein is a product of James

Cameron and Jonathan Mostow. Ranma and Akane belong to Rumiko Takahashi. The

Knight Sabers, Largo, AD Police, Boomers, Genom belong to their

respective creators.

Synopsis: A Ranma/Terminator/BGC crossover with elements of ??? thrown

in. An anime fan (my friend Gamill who was really annoyed when he was left out of the Rise of the Machines story) is thrown with Ranma Saotome into the BGC universe. This is their story and that of the Knight Sabers. I'm not in, though, so I can do anything I want to Gamill .... Hehehehehe ....... ^_^

**************************************************************** *****

Many people take freedom and self-determination from slavery for granted these days. They forget, however, like everything else, freedom has a price. It varies from individual to individual. For some, freedom comes at a high price. A high price, that no one should ever be made to pay. For example, let's examine this scenario.

In countless BGC timelines, five attractive females of mating age were often seen trying to escape their slavery in a vast space station. In every single one of these timelines, they would fail, yet they never gave up. Three would fall before they had even left the station while the remaining two would inevitably die just as they had acquired their freedom. A tragic irony. Can anything be done to change the outcome?

**************************************************************** *****

************WITH A GREAT MANY THANKS TO CROSSOVER INC.

In an anonymous timeline ..... a gentle voice spoke .....

"I wish ... to be ... with ... the man of ... my life." The words left the lips of a woman lying on the bed as a beautiful light engulfed her dying form. All those around her cried out in surprise as her body vanished before their eyes. Tears were wept for the oldest sister that had done so much and gained so little. Wherever she had gone, her family and friends wished that it was for a better place.

**************************************************************** *****

*****************A DREAMWEAVER WORKS PRODUCTION

*************************P R E S E N T S

******************************T H E

***********A R M A G E D D O N***I N H E R I T A N C E

**************************P A R T***2*:

***

************EEEEE**X***X**OOOOO***DDDD****U***U***SSSSS

************E*******X*X***O***O***D***D***U***U***S****

************EEE******X****O***O***D***D***U***U***SSSSS

************E*******X*X***O***O***D***D***U***U*******S