Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Justice League of Japan ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko and DC Comics. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to them. This is a fan fiction, and is not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma 1/2 and Justice League of America series. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.

Justice League of Japan

Chapter One

Thirteen Years Ago...

Genma looked at the child he had found in his wife's, a child he had found in the middle of the farmer's field he had been working in. He remembered this situation, 'Why did Nodoka-chan make me work such a stupid job, just because I didn't find any students good enough to teach the Anything Goes style to. Still, it did pay for the sake as well provide extra food on the table from my boss. Plus it allowed me to find Ranma, my new son.'

Genma had found the boy during a meteor shower where giant rocks from the sky had managed to hit the county in different areas. Running from the stones from the heavens, he ran into a crash site of what looked to be some kind of rocket. The bald man continued, 'I had no idea at that time why anyone would have sent their baby into space. Now I know better, especially when Ranma lifted a nearby boulder with one hand. It's obvious the boy isn't a normal human being, which makes him perfect to become the next Grandmaster of Anything Goes. If I can just get a chance to teach the three year old, Nodoka seemed to have clamped down on him like a tiger's jaws.'

Genma had already noted the superhuman strength of the boy, which continued with finding out more about the boy's powers. Like the superhuman speed which allowed him to cross long distances in seconds or the thick hide of the boy which seemed to make him hard to bruise. Each of which would be boons with the training he would have gotten under Genma's leadership. In fact, the only thing which seemed to hurt the boy were those strange green rocks which had been in the meteorites, strange as it was those rocks seemed to rob the boy of his powers and strength. It seemed to cause physical pain and loss of all energy. Genma was tempted to use those rocks in training Ranma so he could over come the weakness to their powers, only to be given threats of mindblowing pain and possible castration by his wife.

'The fact she isn't that great with a sword make it a real danger I would bleed to death before she managed to get it off. No, I won't be using those rocks in training the boy. I'll just have to figure out other ways to make the boy stronger, other ways to make him immune to the power of the stones. My plans now should be looking for a way to get the boy away from his mother so we can go on a training journey where I can refine his skills with both his powers and his art. It might take me a year or two, but I should be able to persuade my wife to believe Ranma needs this.' Genma thought as he plans began.

Nine Years Later...

Ukyo began the training she would need to perfect to become the crimefighter she wanted to become. It has started when her father had tried to arrange a marriage with her former friend, Ranma Saotome. She knew the boy wasn't quite human with some kind super strength and speed, he always defeated her when she tried to stop him from trying taking free okonomiyaki. Yet in time they became friends and comrades, even if the super boy couldn't figure out she was a girl. Ranma's father, Genma had seen her father's cart and asked if it could be used for collaterial for a marriage contract... a dowery. Then days afterwards, the Saotomes stole the cart and ran off.

Which wouldn't bother her father as he had billions in his various companies, under the umbrella of the "Sacred Chef" enterprises. Her father left most of the day to day dealings to one of his vice presidents while he kept up the traditional business of the Kuonji clan of selling Okonomiyaki. Most people didn't care as the company was well run and very profitable, who cared if the president of the company was a little insane. It was working for the Kuno clan, and the Kuonji produced a useful madness compared to the destructive one of the Kuno family.

It was only a week since her father had been cheated, when he had been running his new cart when he was murdered by a bunch of street thugs who wanted to take his money. Even though her father only kept a small amount of yen on him when selling in the streets. Plans for vengance against the Saotome were diverted, since they only took a small cart which was replacible. These scumbags had taken a human life... worse they had done it with an illegal gun. She knew because she was there. It was fortunate that some of her father's martial arts tradition had come from ninjutsu, for she was able to hide in the nearby shadows. Unfortunately, she saw and would remember till death the face of her father's kill.

Her father had kept an English butler named Alfred to help look after her when her mother died from cancer. He had become her guardian and was the one person who knew her vow. A vow he respected and helped her to achieve. Her mind remembered it, "I vowed to my father's grave that I would bring to justice those who would bring harm to the innocent. I would perfect my mind, body and soul till I have obtained human perfection. I would become a nightmare in the eyes of the criminal scum! "

Ukyo practiced her skills by the shores of a remote ocean beach in the middle of the night, the time when the underworld was most active. She spoke to her father figure, "Alfred, let me get this straight. Genma Saotome has a record of petty crimes mostly being minor theft of martial arts supplies, food and alcohol. He is a master of a school of martial arts, which while based in perversion, is a powerful school which absorbs other martial arts like Genma drinks sake. One of his confidence schemes seems to be making arranged marriages with multiple people, too many for his son Ranma to take up."

"Yes, Madam Kuonji. Also one of the investigators we used was able to pick his brain while paying for Genma's bar tab. To Genma, the only marriage contract which counts is the one linking Ranma with one of the daughters of a Master Soun Tendo. Master Tendo is the master of the sister school of martial arts to Genma's branch. It seems after they seal their demonic master in a cave hung with prayer talismans, they made a pledge with alcohol. This didn't stop Genma from selling Ranma for anything he needed. One of the most notable was an engagement for a bowl of rice, two fish and a pickle." spoke Alfred as he operated the machinery of the combat dolls which were being used for target practice.

"It was also nice to see that Ranma isn't as much as a jackass as I thought, just really naive or stupid. I'm still insulted he chose okonomiyaki over me. I just going to have to give him a kick in his ass, Kryptonian or not! Interesting what you can find in ancient fokelore about visitors from space, if you know where to look." Ukyo dodge a doll's 'attack' as she hit it with one of her modified spatulas. She had bend those cooking tools into a boomerang shapes and was testing it out.

"Now that I know more about those two, I know who is really deserving of justice. Only the guilty should face the blind gaze of justice, not the innocent... or jackass stupid."

Elsewhere in Japan...

Nabiki Tendo remembered the day her life changed. It had happened when they went to see what had happened to a shooting star they saw in broad daylight while camping. Soon, in a clearing they found what they thought was a crashed plane...only to find a non-human being. Her mother being a caring soul moved quickly to pull the being out of the wreckage, managing to pull him from the plane before there was a major explosion. It was a stroke of bad luck a piece of the wreckage few through the air and straight through her mother's belly. Nabiki screamed out in shock, "Mother!"

Following that, Nabiki heard a voice... "If you wish to save her, I can help you. Take my ring and lantern. It will allow you to heal your mother. You must, however, use all of your willpower to make the ring work and banish all of your fear. Please use it to repay your mother for her kindness." Nabiki headed to where they alien lay as he handed her the ring from his finger and a lantern which appeared from nowhere. Then he took his last breath and was still.

Nabiki hurried over to her mother and focused her mind on the ring to help her mother. The metal shard in her parent's belly was surrounded by a green glow before being pulled out. Once it was free, she thought of the light healing her mother. Nothing else entered her mother other then her mother's body in perfect health. The wound quickly scabbed over before fading away to pink skin. It was a few minutes before her mother woke up, to stare at her daughter floating in the air with a green light.

That had been months ago, and now things were beginning to change. Her mother was seeing the short haired brunette off to her next adventure.

"I'm going to miss you, little green girl. So will your sisters and your father, but I think it's best we don't let them into our little secret. But I have to let you go and get training at the Green Lantern academy, it's the only way you're going to live up to your destiny." Tears flowed freely from the woman's eyes, as they stood on the roof.

"I know. They think I'm going to a special over seas school on tuition, not halfway across the universe for training. I'm just glad you'll be here to take care of them for me. Who knew my use of the ring not only healed your physcial injuries, but the early stages of your breast cancer." Nabiki said, putting on a smile while holding back her own tears.

"I know I should have had myself check out more, but I just didn't think bad things could happen to good people. Nabiki... just be careful and come back to use in one piece." asked her mother as they looked to the sky to see Nabiki's fellow Green Lantern come to pick her up. The young girl of eight waved and rose to the sky. It would be nine long years before she returned to this sector as it's guardian. She wanted to repay the alien who helped her save her mother's life, by taking up his banner as one of the Green Lantern corp.

Three Years Ago...

"Ranma, because of you I have seen London, Paris, Cario, Vancover, Rio..." Ryoga said as he kept running around the world trying to find Ranma. He had know Ranma was more then human with all of his speed, strength and other abilities. The fanged boy knew it wasn't just martial arts like he had told the rest of the students.

"Saotome got powers, so to defeat him I had to get powers. Which was why I was in the chemical lab when the lightning struck. Liquid stuff got all over me and I was electrified. Since then I have become super-fast. I run super fast, I punch and kick super fast, plus I can think super fast as well as learn super fast. I was ready to defeat Saotome with my new power! I would have been to that yard... if I hadn't been foiled by my one weakness. The inability to stop running! I crossed the globe at least ten times before I got back home, four days after the match. Ranma was too much of a coward to wait for me before he went off to China!" said Ryoga as he kept running.

"But my speed will be his down fall, since I will be able to follow him to the ends of the earth with ease. Once I have perfected my training. Once I have perfected the art of being able to stop running once I start. Now How do I put on the brakes again?" Ryoga said as he tried to slow down again. He was trying to stop in front of the Tokyo Tower. Only to stop in front of the Trump Tower, CN Tower, the Tower of London and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. He stopped, only to find himself in front of what looked like the Tokyo Tower.

"I did it! I stopped where I wanted to! " he turned to look around. To notice a bunch of people in white face, with white and black striped shirts. People were not speaking Japanese, but some kind of other language. He figured it out slowly before he screamed, "Damn you, Ranma. Not the damn Effiel Tower again. This is the fifth time in a row. Why can't I hit the Tokyo Tower for once in my life? Why always Paris!"

Six months ago...

Xian Pu was packing for her trip to Man's World, travelling with her new heroic husband. Even if sometimes that husband was her wife. It had started off simple enough. Her mother, the queen, had gotten a message from Hermes himself there was to be a tournment of champions. With a choosen champion being given the sacred armour of the Amazon to spread their wisdom to Man's World. Xian had to sneak into the contest as her mother didn't want to loose her to the dangers of the world of men. Yet once she had won her first battle, she was in the contest till the end. Then end where she was the choosen champion by defeating her rivals.

'Only that flying red haired girl devoured my feast with her talking panda bear. I didn't know exactly what they were saying as since they spoke Japanese and I only speak Greek. However, they accepted my challenge and we fight with all of our powers, she was a warrior equal to an amazon. So I gave her the kiss of friendship.' she remembered, also recalling the shocked look which crossed the red haired girl. It was then her great grandmother had poured her tea on top of the redheaded flying woman, who turned into a sexy male figure.

It was obvious they had travelled to the dreaded Pools of Circe, where the sorceress had dropped spells like toxic waste. The pools retained the magic in a unique way, taking the form of any object submerged in the waters as a template. Any thing which falls into the water afterwards would take the form when splashed with cold water, only to regain their original form when hit by hot water. Xian knew from experience, since when she was younger she had played on the curse island near Paradise. Falling into the waters of a pool where a cat had drowned years ago. It was lucky any superhuman power the original being held stayed with the curse form. Which meant Shampoo became a cat with super strength, super speed and flight.

After the sex change, they continued with the celebration of Shampoo becoming the champion of the Amazons to Man's World. During which point her mother mentioned the ancient laws of the amazons mentioned the marriage laws. How by divine decree an amazon defeated by a powerful male would have to marry that male if he was found to have a noble spirit. So her mother suggested she could go with the flying one and his panda, using them to get use to the world of men. She could also get to know the young male and know if he has the noble spirit required to have an amazon wife.

So Xian Pu dressed in the uniform the gods had created for the Champions of the Amazon, with her belongings packed in an advance suitcase shaped like a compact. She slipped the compact into her belt. Then her husband lifted his 'father' and the two of them flew off. She wished it was her in his arms, since he was so cute.

Now...

Six figures were emerging from crash sites in the land of Japan. Those crash sites were all from one world, one race. The six Appellaxian figures stood their ground in their new battle forms, elemental constructs to hold their intellect so they could convert the population of the world into their foot soldiers. Beings of ice, metal, fire, lightning, earth and water looked to the city they surrounded.

The city would be their battleground, the place to test their might against each other. For theirs was a battle only one of them could survive, the winner getting it all once they returned home. For the winner of their conflict would be made leader of their planet, supreme master of their race.

Nothing on this world could stop them from creating their armies, marching to battles which would end five of them. This world had barely gotten off it's mudball world and into it's solar system. What kind of resistance could this world put up against them?

Six marched on the city, ready to fight each other to the death. Sending soldiers to their deaths so they would gain the glory. The lives of these humans didn't matter when the throne of the Appellaxian people is on the line.

The War is about to begin...