Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Justice League of Japan ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko and DC Comics. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to them. This is a fan fiction, and is not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma 1/2 and Justice League of America series. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.

Justice League of Japan

Chapter Two

A few day before Now...

Ranma was trying to hid how unusual she and Shampoo were, given the powers they had in common. Flight, strength and speed as well as near invulnerability. Yet they had to proceed as ordinary human beings to avoid having their secrets revealed to the crowd. Yet this was made harder due to the fact her father had somehow gained the curse of a talking panda bear.

"How the heck can there be talking panda bears, Shampoo?" she asked quietly as they walked their way to the Tendo home. She turned to the purple haired amazon, who was dressed in some ordinary chinese clothing. Something like a pink pants suit made out of silk, or what looked like silk.

"Sham...I mean, I don't know. I know there are a number of things in this world which are not normal by any means. From the gods who gave us amazons life to the monsters which stalk the islands around Themyscira. Magic exists as you know from your curse, yet also there is advance science. Like the rocket ship which brought you to this planet." said the red eyed woman to the red haired one. Ranma was dressed in an outfit which was more unisexed, a red tunic shirt with some black pants.

During their discussion of their lives, Ranma had mention coming from space. Shampoo had mentioned the centuries it took for her to grow in her teens, having been created from magical clay by the will of the anicent amazon gods. It seems their lives were tying with each other in weirdness.

"So any idea what were are going to do at the Tendos when we arrive?" asked Ranma, trying to get a plan for what would happened next.

"No idea, Shampoo... I mean, I am still having trouble with my Japanese. So you and Genma are going to have to talk to them. I am not sure what the marriage laws of my tribes are, we haven't used them in millenium. Ancient greek laws seem to be the root of most of our laws, but not all. It is possible my people believe in multiple marriages instead of single couple unions." Shampoo said as she walked next to her potential husband.

"Not sure how Mr. Tendo will take the idea of his 'son-in-law' being married to his daughter and another woman. Heck, I'm not sure how he will take his daughter marrying a man who is another woman." was the reply with a sly smile on her face. They continued with their walk to Nerima.

Meanwhile...

Nabiki was just getting use to being home again, on her own homeworld. She had been working on her training and missions for the last nine years, trying to get herself posted back in her home sector and planet. Fortunately, the guardian of the galaxy were at least merciful in this reguard.

'I now have to get use to being a high schooler, even if I already know advance quatium mechanics or the xeno-biology of a million races. If I forget those details, I can used the little computer in my power ring to look it up.' Nabiki thought as she prepared to get dressed. She had made sure to put a restriction on the ring to avoid any hint of cheating on any tests, just to keep her honour. Even if she needed to keep the ring on, in case of emergancy.

'Of course I didn't expect my father to spring such a crazy scheme like he did. I'm not sure I'm ready to get married to anyone with the mission I have now, to protect my sector from threats from space.' Nabiki said as she put on a green t-shirt and some short black pants. As a Green Lantern, her uniform was a mix of three colours. White, black and green. She had taken as a habit of wearing those colours in her civilian clothing as well.

She moved down the hall to see what it was her father was currently planning next. From the sounds of the yelling, it looked like her mother was still raking him over the coals for not telling her of this arrangement.

"Soun, I know you and Genma have suffered under that little demon of yours. I know you have become closer, likely half from Stockholm syndrome, but you really had to think about the effects it would have on the children." said Kimiko, as she looked at her husband with fire in her eyes.

"Genma is my best friend and we have been planning to unite the schools for years. Even if Ranma isn't Genma's son, he is the heir to the Saotome school of martial arts. He would make a strong husband for one of our daughters." said Soun, as he trembled in the sight of his wife. She was one of the few things he truely feared when she was upset.

"The only reason I haven't made you cancel it immediately is the fact of the friendship between us and the Saotomes, plus the fact Nodoka has told me Genma has complained of his moral fabric. Which given Genma's fabric, is a lot of credit to Ranma's character. I will not, however, allow my daughters to be forced into marriage against their wills. They will be able to get out of the Saotome engagement if they so choose to. Ne, Dear?" She told him, making sure the moustached man knew he had no choice in the matter.

"Yes, dear. I'll try to break the news to Genma when he gets here. So where are our children, dearest?" asked the man as he tried to change the topic slightly.

It was then that Nabiki walked into the room, to make her presence known. She spoke to her father, "I'm here of course, daddy. Akane is out training to increase her skills in the martial arts, likely doing a long run to build up endurance. Then she'll practice cracking heads using those cement blocks we use in the rock garden. She should be back soon enough."

Nabiki pressed on, "Kasumi is helping out with that nice Dr. Tofu, as part of her credit for university. She really wants to become a health care professional, even if she had to find a way to keep the good doctor from freaking out when next to her. Of course, that's only one of her majors."

It was amazing how skilled Kasumi was with academic topics, which made Nabiki wondered what would happen if their mother wasn't here to be the emotional support for the family. She knew here father, while a skilled martial artist, wasn't the greatest care giver. Who knows how he would have handled Akane having to fight a small army of boys each morning. Kimiko Tendo wouldn't have that, using some cunning thinking to manipulate the school and then the ringleader to call of the horde of hentai.

This didn't get Tatewaki Kuno of their backs, but they were finding ways to manage the billionaire. Keeping him to more traditional means of courting, like sending flowers...multiple times... in one day. The family had found a place to send to flowers where they could be useful to others, like the hospital or to functions of those who couldn't afford it. It was coming to a point where mother Tendo was thinkings of ways of cooking flowers to add colour to their meals.

It wouldn't be long before Ranma and his father would be arriving at the Tendo home. Nabiki could only wonder what kind of man this stranger would be.

Meanwhile on the outskirts of Nerima...

A blue blur was running across the country side, with a gust of wind following in it's wake like a speeding car. It stopped as it entered the district limits, to reveal a hedgehog the size of a small dog and a shade of blue like bright pair of jeans. It was dragging a knacksack on it's back, from which it soon removed a themos of water. Splashing it's self, it turned into a brown haired naked boy with fangs. Yet it lasted just a moment before the boy was dressed in yellow and red clothing.

"After all of this time, I have found you Saotome. From all of the people I have managed to ask, I now know you're in Nermia. With a panda bear and two different girls, you playboy! Likely stringing them along so you can have your wicked, perverted way with them." The boy imagined all of the twisted things Ranma could be doing with the red head and the purpled haired one.

A half second sudden blast of blood flowed from his nose. It left him looking faint for the moment before he managed to get some more colour in his cheeks. He then started to run again, with a whoosh of air taking his place as he moved at superhuman speed.

"I just have to figure out how to get to Nerima from here." said the boy as superhuman speed as he ran past the Tendo Dojo for the third time.

In the air...

Ukyo was looking over a file she had 'borrowed' from the government on what looked to be small metors heading for town. The Japanese Defense Force believed it would break apart as it entered the atmosphere, yet Ukyo wasn't sure about that judgement. The fact was with her calculations, if the six UFOs would be surrounding the district she was entering.

"Nerima. Known for it's massive martial artist population and home to many rare and almost forgotten arts. Which might be of interest to alien beings who would like to judge the combat potential of the population. If they can span the stellar sea, they likely wouldn't be after our technology. At least, not yet. Some of the stuff in Kuonji Enterprises would be of importance to them if they can detect it. Yet the Neriman population could be useful in constructing an advance fighting style or to create biological supersoliders." Ukyo was trying to analyze the possiblities of the 'metors' if they were not what they appeared to be.

"Setting up shop in the district for the time being might be best. Is the underground bunker prepared for my use, Alfred?" she asked her english butler as she looked over more of the photos of the space objects.

"The artificial cave has been built under the building the new Okonomiyaki shop. It took a lot of work to have the work done in secret, but Ninjutsu Constructions are experts in secret development. As well as rapid development for the right price." said the butler as he moved to take out a wardrobe bag which seemed to weigh more then a suit should have.

Opening the bag a costume was revealed. It had been originally designed for the defense force or for the U.S. army, yet it had been too pricy for the buyers. She had redesigned it to better suit the image she had choosen for herself. The body suit was designed to use a mimicry system to make the suit look like the skin of the user. It had been designed to give the foe a nasty suprise if they tried to shoot 'bare' skin. It would also give a psychological hold over the enemy by making the wearer seem superhuman.

There were exception to the suits skin like appearance, since she couldn't look like she was running around naked. The suit had been adapted to look like she was wearing a skintight body suit. It's lower parts had been cut into the shape of shorts or panties, while what looked like a neckline plunged pass her cleavage to her navel. A false navel, since it was still part of the body suit. It also had a back which seemed to show of more 'bare' skin. A wide plunge moved from one shoulder to just above the ass of the suit to the other shoulder.

What looked like bare legs moved down to the ankles where they would be covered by the shin length boots, with high heels to make it look like she could be caught off balance. What they didn't know what she had practice all of her arts in all types of footwear, so even if she had her feet tied together she could still kick ass.

Her arms and shoulders looked bare as well, except for some arm decoration. An armlet circled the upper part of her arm with mesh moving down the length of the arm to her wrist. It then formed a mesh covering on the top of the hand linked to her middle finger. Opposite on her right hand, she had a bracelet which moved to a hand covering mesh like the other one, linked to the middle finger. Both where wrist length gloves with the simulation of a well-manicured hand with black nails. Yet it would not leave fingerprints.

The suit also looked like she was wearing a wide black chocker around her neck. With this the suit was completed with the helmut. The top looked like a very well designed hair cut, continuing the masking of the real body with a fake image. It looked like she was wearing a mask of wide black material over her eyes. The plastic covers over the eyes hid the pupils and iris of her eyes, making them an eerie white. The mask seemed to end just above her nose.

On her hips she wore a yellow belt with different compartments in it. In it were her tools including a device resembling an iPhone. Yet this was not one of Apple's products, but an advance version which had yet to hit the market yet. Containing the most advance mobile CPU in the world connecting it to the most advance computer she could develop.

Yet the item which seemed to mark her new image was the small bird like wings which emerged from her head above the ears. They were black with blue highlights like the rest of her 'costume'. They could be moved with motors in the cowl of the outfit.

"I don't want to sound old fashioned, but isn't this... uniform a little too revealing?" asked her guardian and butler.

"I goes to my plan, to make it harder for people to deduce my identities. By day, I am the tomboy billionaire Okonomiyaki chef. Always dressed in men's clothes to keep up in the male dominated business world of Japan, even taping her breasts down to make her seem more masculine then normal." she told her closest companion for these lonely years, moving to pick up the suit and hold it close. So much technology was in this one outfit, all to be used for justice.

"By night, I am the Tengu. Warrior judge of the criminal scum, bring justice down on them from on high. An example of feminine beauty who is also an image of fear. Ever since the day that crow flew through the window, I know the image of the Tengu could strike fear in the underworld. The criminals own hidden superstitions and fears becoming their undoing in my hands." she continued as she smiled at the idea of kicking the asses of those who would harm the innocent.

"I just hope it will work on aliens just as well as it has with burglers." she said as went back to her seat for landing.

At the Tendo home...

Nabiki heard the knocking on the door first as she headed to the front to see who it was. She could also hear her father trying to reach the door first to see if it was Ranma and the boy's father. Soun knew it could be them given the time of their arrival, so he was waiting to give them a warm welcome to their home.

'Likely hoping to convince Ranma to go along with the engagement before dropping the new details her mother had created. The fact the engagement would be conditional to what my sisters and myself or what Ranma wants.' thought Nabiki as she organized her thoughts.

'Not that I haven't thought about dating when I was training with the corps, but I figured it would be best to wait till I got home. Even with the offers I was getting from some of the aliens I was meeting. Well, let's take a look at Ranma.' she was at the door now and opened it.

To reveal to busty young ladies, one with red hair and other other with purple locks. Behind them was a panda bear who seemed to be looking around at things. It was this moment her father had arrived at the door with her mother following after him. He instantly grabbed the red haired females in a bear hug and spoke, "Welcome Ranma to my home!"

Then in an instant he pulled back out of the hug in shock. His hands moved out in front of him and made an hourglass shape like that of the female body. Then he turned paled. The Green Lantern knew what it was which was freaking her father out, "Daddy, I think you need some glasses. This is a girl, so unless Ranma has had a sex change, this isn't him."

She pointed this out by poking the woman breast to prove it was real. It was a common tactic in many alien worlds to prove the feminine nature of their species. But Kimiko spoke to Nabiki, "Dear, what have I told you about the proper 'Japanese' behaviour?"

Nabiki blushed as she remembered she was back on Earth and needed to adjust back to Japanese behaviour. The red haired girl spoke out, "Thanks for stopping, I think I was starting to get a red mark. I am Ranma Saotome. This is Shampoo... Shampoo Himemiya. My father is... running behind us. Sorry about all of this! "

With those words her father fainted dead away as he realized his son-in-law was a girl. Nabiki's mother sighed and said, "I'll get the smelling salts... again!"