Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Justice League of Japan ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the work of Takahashi Rumiko and DC Comics. All characters (that I have not created or borrowed from other sources) belong to them. This is a fan fiction, and is not intended to violate the rights of those who hold control over the Ranma 1/2 and Justice League of America series. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.

Justice League of Japan

Chapter Three

Shampoo was looking in on events like the outsider she was, trying to figure out the strange behaviour of those in Man's World. Mr. Tendo had been knocked out by the revelation of his son-in-law as a woman. Shampoo knew they would have to explain the transformation of her friend to the rest of the family. She was hesitant to speak up because of her glitches with the language of this area of the world. The major malfuction was the replacement of the word for herself with her name, due to rules of other languages she did know and the ease of idenification.

Mrs. Tendo was trying to revive her husband with smelling salts, while a certain panda was also trying to help... only using sake instead. Which left the three Tendo daughters with herself and Ranma. The purple haired amazon looked them over to see what she could tell about them from sight alone. She would hold further judgement till she could see into their minds and souls with their action and words. The youngest and oldest had arrived when they had been waiting for Soun to revive.

The oldest and tallest was dressed in a simple, yet fetching manner. A softness of beauty which made one feel loved when near her. Her long sleeved blouse was a light pink colour with very little designs on it. A long grey skirt which fell beneath the knee revealed only a little bit of her lovely legs. Her feet were wearing some black inside slippers which was likely to keep the close from being marked. Her brown hair was tied back in a pony tail and she held a book to her side. Brown eyes had a look of intelligence as she looked at the amazon and the alien.

The youngest and shortest was dressed in gi like she had just got in from practicing martial arts. She reminded Shampoo of her amazon sisters, a woman and a warrior, even if she wasn't as 'healthy' up front. The breast issue, Hippolyta said, was due to a gift from Hermes. Yet this girl called Akane had the fierce warrior build of one of amazons. Her hair was long, black with blue highlights. Soft blue eyes was taking Shampoo in stock, trying to see if Shampoo was a rival before moving the same eyes on Ranma. Likely trying to size them up for a spar or other combat practice.

She also had the hint of the feminine wiles the amazons held as followers of Aphrodite and Athena. There was a soft hint of make up on her face, like the oldest sister Kasumi. Both of which was done in a soft style which also highlighted her natural beauty. Nails were short, yet well mantained with small slivers of french tips. It brought up memories of Shampoo's stint in the bi-annual Morning Star Beauty Festival.

'Of course, unlike the contest in this world, the swimsuit competion is followed by the Giant Aries Boar hunt using only a single spear. Then you have to use your bare hands or any weapon you can make in the wild. Once you avoid the fire breath, razor hair and steel skin... your in the clear.' came the rememberance of the last contest the year before.

'A scholar and a warrior, quite a range of talent for one family. Yet there is a third woman, one who leaves me feeling out of sorts. The short haired,brown eyed Nabiki. She seems like a non warrior in her green shirt and bacl shorts, yet there also seem to be something hidding behind her eyes. The ring on her finger seems to be out of sort for a woman in this area of the world from my mother's lessons. A metal ring the shade of emerald, highly unusual.' thought the purplehead as she tried to think about what to do next.

"So would you or Shampoo like to spar with me, Ranma?" came the first comment from the youngest Tendo daughter, who had reacted just like Shampoo had expected. A fighter at heart, like many of her amazon sisters.

Ranma looked at her after scanning the other sisters as well, likely making her own judgement about the sisters. She replied quickly on her feet however, "I'm not sure that I would be a good sparring partner. I don't really like hitting girls in a fight, I can do it but I feel like a jerk when I do. I'm not sure about Shampoo since her... family has some strange traditions when it comes to combat. I don't know much about them though."

Akane turned to look at the purple haired girl as she waited to see if there would be combat. Shampoo glared daggers at Ranma over his comment about fighting girls, " Sham...I thought that I had shown you combating a female honourably in battle is respectable. However, there are a few rules when it comes to combat with my... family. Yet a simple spar would be allowed if everyone knew it was not a challenge match. Most of the rules deal with those circumstances. So are you interested?"

"Just a sparring match, let's go to the dojo." said Akane with a smile as she moved to lead them to the Tendo Dojo.

Moments later in the Tendo Dojo...

Shampoo didn't know much about fighting in this part of the world, but she guessed this was what a fighting space was in Japan. Good open space for a fight with a firm floor which was also padded to avoid serious injury while learning the basics of the arts. Of course, the Amazons were made out of magical mud so they didn't need padded mats. Their bodies were tougher and harder then a human, closer to the alien that Ranma was. She moved to take up a position across from Akane, waiting for the start of the match.

Kasumi was standing to the side, watching the two of them. The oldest Tendo began to speak, "I might not be a regular fighter, but I do know most of the basic martial arts which includes the Tendo school. This along with my training as the dojo's referee should allow me to keep the match safe and friendly. Shampoo Himemiya and Akane Tendo, on my mark you are to get ready. Ready, set, go!"

Shampoo was already in her standard amazon battle stance, loose and ready to strike yet at the same time alert to any attack. Akane took a stance which seemed to be ready to attack as well, while not looking as alert as Shampoo. Of course, Shampoo had to deal with mythological creatures like giant beasts and dragons on some of the islands surrounding Themyscira. Seems the gods liked to keep some of their more unusual beasts around in case they were needed. Yet it kept an amazon on her toes as she was ready to be struck in all directions in the third dimension.

Shampoo waited for the next turn since it was the amazon's way to stand their ground until the moment was right. Akane, however, didn't seem to have the same mindset as she launched her first attack. She charged with her in a position so she could land a punch enchanced by the speed she was using, running faster then a normal human. It showed off her training with the martial arts, yet it wouldn't be enough for a people enhanced by the power of the great deities. Shampoo just slipped away from the attack like water rolling down a duck's back.

Shampoo then had a chance to get into a stance behind the young mistress of the Tendo school. Deciding to test her black haired opponent's strength, she used a fraction of her superstrength to strike back with a chop. Used correctly, it would allow her to stun one of the arms of the girl in the gi. She just had to hit the hump of the shoulders. Her speed continued as she kept up with the human as she landed the blow with a sharp motion. Akane tumbled a little at the pain of the blow before getting back into a fighting stance.

The blue eyed girl's right arm was hanging down a little stiff and straight, showing off the stunning nature of Shampoo's blow. Her left hand went to her right shoulder as she tried to rub off the pain as she flinched a little. The amazon knew Ms. Tendo would be getting her arm back in shape if left alone long enough. Her people didn't leave a foe time to regroup when this could leave a warrior dead. Another strike was needed and she was ready. She ran after the Japanese woman, with her hand ready to give a hard strike at another nerve cluster above on of the legs of her opponent.

Akane saw this and knew if she didn't get out of the way, she would be getting another painful jolt to her system. Jumping out of the way of the amazon, the youngest sister tried to play keep away from the attack until she could counter the red eyed girl. Shampoo was keeping an eye on the girl, trying to feel out the style. She knew from the art Ranma practiced, Anything Goes could absorb and reform it's structure to make it's self stronger. Already she was getting a picture from the kata and the body structure of the girl that is side of the school was not as strong in the unarmed arts as the Saotome school. Which made the amazon wonder if she should suggest taking up arms like wooden swords for a more balance fight, even if Shampoo had superhuman abilities.

'I have come this far in the match, I shouldn't be switching it this late in the game unless I want to question her honour. What I have to do is end this as soon as possible by locating the weak spot on the Tendo girl to bring her down without causing permanent harm. So where do I strike?' In the amazon's mind, hundred of moves crossed the mind of the warrior. Knowledge of the human body which was the basics of many of her people's teaching revealed some weak points. She looked for a technique which could get her to those points while the foe could not get away. Circling the retreating girl, Shampoo was acting like a carnivore looking for a meal. An angle opened up for her and the purple haired woman moved in for the defeat.

Akane seemed to suffer from the blind spot which Shampoo had found on the other woman and missed the first seconds of the attack. However, she did managed to catch enough of it to try to take the impact. She moved so the strike would more then likely hit a boney part of her body, rather then the cluster of muscle endings which would have put her out of action. Shampoo held back much of her strength with the last moments of her action to prevent the breaking of bones, yet it was stronger enough to cause the other girl to have her left leg numbed for the time being. The Tendo sister jumped out of the way, yet the red eyed girl could see the pain of landing on the injured leg.

It was the eyes which concerned the superhuman as they began to boil with buried rage at the attack. Anger was both a friend and foe Shampoo's people knew well. If controlled it allowed the warrior women to fight on even in the most difficult situation, yet if it was left uncontrolled it would consum the warrior with the power of Aries. Akane seemed to have gained power over it by burying in her soul, yet it seemed to be trying to rip it's self out of her body. Trying to figure out the best way to finish this before the anger was released. Yet every time she thought she had the woman beaten, Shampoo had been delayed with combat moves of great skill. Of course, if the amazon had wanted to end it easily she could have used the speed and strength of her people. Yet keeping a low profile seemed best for now. There was a fight to win, so now would be the time for a burst of speed.

Akane was still on the defensive and looking for a way to counter without it backfiring. Shampoo took the hightened alertness of the opponent to trick the woman with a fake out. Looking like she was coming in from the right, the side of the weakened arm, Akane was getting ready to defend her soft side. At the last possible instant before she couldn't move from the attack, she shifted to the left and a few rapid strikes were unloaded. Within moment of delivering the blows...Akane was still standing behind Shampoo. Yet the purple haired smiled, as she knew it wouldn't last for long. As expected, when Akane tried to move around to strike back, she fell over and on to the floor paralyzed.

"The winner of the match is Shampoo Himemiya!" called out the eldest daughter as Kasumi went over to Akane and began to reverse the damage the winner had commited against the young martial artist. Shampoo had turned to watch the 'older' woman at work and noticed how skilled with healing she was. Soon, Akane was up and walking over to Shampoo. The black haired girl could not hid the minor limping and twitching which showed the remains of the beating she had taken.

"Thanks for the match, I guess I'm going to have to train harder if I'm going to beat you in the rematch. I'm just glad you're a girl, I would have hated to have to loose to a boy. They're nothing but trouble." said Akane as she moved to the Tendo home, likely to take care of herself. Her comments made Shampoo wonder why it was she wasn't happy with boys. She knew some of her sisters were not 'accepting' of men, thinking that a world without males would be a better place. Yet that was a tiny minority to the majority who thought men were mostly misguided. It was something she should look into as the one to guide the world of Man to the path of the noble amazons.

"Sorry, about that. It's just that Akane has been having trouble with the boys at school, problems we have only just solved to a degree. For the longest time, one of the boys at her school had challenged her to combat in the idea it would allow him to date her. When he lost to her, he told the student body if they wanted to date her they would have to be able to defeat her in combat. Soon the athletes of the school were attacking her in a mob each morning, likely due to the money and influence of the student. It wasn't until a good talking to from mother and the fact father managed to kick his butt as encouragement to avoid the mass combat." said Kasumi as she appeared to look Shampoo over to see what injuries the superwoman might have.

"Of course, now we just have to deal with his idiotic attempts for romance. Like sending us so many flowers we have to get rid of them or the fact we have been trying to find a way to get rid of buckets of chocolates. Daddy does find the good luck money interesting, even if Momma has him give it back to Kuno." added Nabiki as the short haired brunette kept her eyes on Shampoo and Ranma.

"What a jerk, if a girl doesn't want to date you shouldn't force yourself on her. He gives guys a bad name!" said Ranma as he started to speak up for the first time.

"Yes, but when the guy after you is the richest man in the neighbourhood and can influence any number of politicians... you tend to have to be careful in your movements to get rid of him. Anyway, Shampoo would you like to take a warm bath after all of the sparing you just did? If you want, Ranma can join you in the tub." commented Kasumi, as she went after Akane to help her out more. Shampoo just nodded at the invitation and looked at Nabiki as if to ask where the washroom was.

"I'll lead the way, follow me." said Nabiki as Ranma and Shampoo headed to the Tendo bath.

Elsewhere in the City of Nerima...

Ryoga had finally found a way to stop his superspeed running, with a sudden deceleration. It was fortunate that he had some kind of forcefield around his body which kept him from hit by things like bugs going two hundred miles per hour. Now he had to just find the place where Ranma was in this mini-city of Tokyo. Nerima was one of the twenty-three special wards which made up Tokyo City before it was dismantled at the end of the second world war. Now they had the status of cities of their own, but the major world at large consider them a single city or the eastern part of the Metropolis of Tokyo. Finally he was in the right city...after visiting western Tokyo's municipalities and all of the other special ward cities.

'Okay, I want to go to the Tendo dojo. Right now, I can see Toei Animation studio from where I'm standing now. So I just have to figure out where the Tendo dojo is in relation to the studio. Which means that I am... lost again! Damn it, Ranma!' thought Ryoga as he tried to figure out what he could from the road map he picked up in Ota. One which didn't have buildings and local landmarks listed in it's drawings.

'I just have to get to the Tendo dojo as soon as possible. I have no choice, I'm going to have to do the most embarassing action any Hibiki can perform. Ask for... ask for...damn it, I can think it... ask for... direction. Yeah, that left a bitter taste in my mouth. I just hope I can find a phone so I can do this without letting anyone know who I am.' Ryoga was looking around at the area he was in for a payphone for use. He had a pocket full of yen for use for the phones, he always kept spare money for emergancies. Especially since he had gained the ability to walk over oceans and land at superspeed.

It took a few moments before he found the payphone he was looking for, and started to dial the number for information. After dropping the change into the machine, he was introduced to one of those auto-operators on the end of the phone. Another thing he didn't enjoy much. It came time for him to speak up, "Hello, I'm looking for the Tendo dojo. I think I'm lost and I'm not sure where I am."

Looking up at the nearby street signs, he told the operator where he was. Only to be told he was in Akihabara in the special city of Chiyoda. He had managed to superspeed while looking for a payphone. Ryoga swallowed the bile of leaving the city he was suppose to be in, and asked the questions he needed to find the dojo. After making a detailed note of where he could find the Tendo home in relation to the different streets, he decided he needed at least a day to perfect his abilities.

'I have to keep my eye on knowing when I am superspeeding across the city, in addition to my learning how to stop. When I kick Ranma's ass for what he did to me, I'm going to have to know how to use my speed power. I should also look at using my superspeed in a fight. I know I can kick and punch at mach speeds, creating sonic booms when I throw a fist or foot at someone. I know how to dodge and avoid attacks at the same excellerated rate. I just have to polish my act off, since getting through Ranma's tough hide is going to take hundreds of punches re-enforced by my speed field.' Ryoga then moved to make it back to Nerima. Hopefully, to find a park near his destination. There he could perfect himself for the battle against the alien womanizer, keeping him from kidnapping human women to be sex slaves on his alien homeworld.

Speeding off, he missed seeing that for another time he had managed to miss the fact he was passing the Tendo dojo again. If only he had been more observant.