Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball One-Half ❯ Ranma's New Found Love?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

6/13/2007
 
Chapter 2: Ranma's New Found Love?!
 
Ranma awoke in a world of pain, every fiber of his being was sore. He opened his eyes slowly, hoping to be able to adjust to the lighting. A soft humming soothed the pain of headache and body stiffness. As he tried to raise, the humming stopped and was replaced by a young woman's voice.
 
"Please, don't move," the woman pleaded. Ranma was obligated to comply, it was almost like being instructed by Kasumi. Ranma let the building tension of being forced to recover drain out. A technique Ranma had learned while studying the additional appendage techniques was the ability to heal instantly, but the backlash would put him out for at least a few minutes.
 
"I'm Bulma, one of Goku's friends." the voice said, by way of introduction. Before Ranma could speak, she continued. "Tien tells me, your about my age, and from what I've seen, you're just as good as Goku..." she enthused, continuing her ranting.
 
Ranma's New-Fiancee alert was going crazy, causing his head to ache even more. Add the inability to move at the moment, and you've got an extremely bad situation. Ranma, by force of will alone, raised a hand to Bulma's mouth, to silence her. "I'_m ... Ran_ma..." he said weakly. Noticing the girl's blush, Ranma removed his hand immediately from her mouth. His body's pain caused him to regret the rapid movement but his father's voice began teasing his 'sissy of a son', giving Ranma even more resistance to the pain.
 
Sitting up, exerting most of his remaining energy, Ranma cast his gaze about his surroundings. Where ever he was, it sure wasn't a hospital or the battlefield. To his left he could se a window, and outside a field of dinosaurs. To his right, Ranma could see a wall with schematics and bishonen posters. Pieces slowly came together as he felt the springs of the bed he sat on. "I'm.. in your room, aren't I?" Ranma hypothesized, hoping, for the first time in five years, to be wrong.
 
Bulma was a bit taken aback. "How did you know that?" she queried. *It would be just my luck to bring home some window stalker.* she thought sardonically, before adding *I guess its okay, he is really handsome.*
 
Ranma held his forehead and tried to remember the battle. "Hey Bulma..." he called, warrenting her attention. "What happened at the end of the battle?" he questioned, hoping he didn't just black-out, that would be embarassing.
 
Bulma walked towards a blank section on a wall and touched a panel, revealing a large screen T.V. As she turned it on, it began playing a recap of the fight, from the spot where Piccolo's double came from behind and nearly killed Ranma. The rest, Ranma barely paid attention to, until the ending when Goku went headfirst through Piccolo's torso. *Tough kid,* Ranma noted mentally.
 
She watched as Ranma began moving again, this time to get up.
 
Before she could warn Ranma, he removed the bed-sheets and exposed his stubs for legs and the many rents across his body. Scars and stitches that would haunt him for the rest of his life. Rather than shed a single tear or yell out in injustice, he turned to Bulma, with a worrisome look in his eyes.
 
Without thought for herself, Bulma dashed to his side and held him in a warm embrace. "I'm sorry Ranma! There was nothing we could do to save your legs." She informed him. Ranma raied an eyebrow as if gauging her.
 
With a shrug, Ranma asked "Are the stitches still in?"
 
Bulma leaned back, casting her gaze into his cerelean eyes. What she could see was Ranma's innocence, much like Goku's but there was more to his eyes. He had a confidence bordering on egomaniacal, yet he also had a heart of compassion. Bulma wasn't sure if she was blushing or not, but didn't care either way, as she was swept into his eyes, slowly falling love with this stranger.
 
"Bulmma?" Ranma asked nervously, perhaps a bit too nervous. From what he could tell of the girl before him, she was sweet just like Kasumi, and as gorgeous as Shampoo. But, that blush was the same he always got from Ukyo, which is not a good sign... Asuming he ever got home.
 
The summon served to wake her from her daze. *and it was just getting to the good part. The part where we have our first child.* she thought with affection. Slowly, she remembered he had asked her a question. But what...?
 
"Are the stitches still in?" Ranma really hoped this wouldn't freak the poor girl out.
 
At Bulma's puzzled expression, Ranma made stitching motions with his hands.
 
Bulma looked as though she was going to be sick. "Wear did you come from, Ranma?" She asserted. "We haven't used stitches in over two centuries. We singed the wound closed by pinpoint lasers. The whole process only takes a few minutes, but you've been out for close to a week now." she educated him, all the while wondering *he really must have come from some other world like Tien said.*
 
Ranma's no fool, but laser burns didn't sound right. That's up there with c-c... furry things, with claws. Ranma let loose an involuntary shudder as he thought of those little devil monsters.
 
Deciding he had wasted enough time already, he held Bulma at armslength. "Bulma, this won't make much sense to you, but I'm going to grow my legs back now." Ranma informed. Noting the utterly confused look in her eyes, Ranma spun her away fdrom his form and screamed as his body replaced all his damaged parts.
 
The instant she heard the cry of pain, Bulma whipped around, nearly tripping over Ranma's dangling legs. *Wait, dangling legs?* she pondered and sure enough, she was touching two complete legs. Upon further outer inspection and reflex tessting, Bulma concluded they were in fact, quite in tact.
 
By the time Bulma had finished her exam, Ranma was able to move again. Though he could move, his mind was a mess with all the pain he had endured in order to fix his injuries.
 
Bulma found herself in Ranma's warm embrace as he brushed her long blue hair aside.This time, Bulma knew she was red as a tomato. Then...
 
 
Yamcha was headed to check on the guy that was equal to Goku, and was startled by a heart wrenching, blood curdling scream of intense pain. Without a seccond thought, Yamcha was running up the flight of stairs, cursing about the need for elevators. Finally, he reached the door, and noted the open. As he peered inside, he saw Bulma and the guy engaged in a passionate kiss. Yamcha's shoulders slumped and he strolled back down the stairs, the roses he brought for his girlfriend forgotten as they lay in the hallway, outside Bulma's room.
 
 
As Ranma came back to his senses, he realized, what he thought was a dream, was actually taking place. Quicker than you can say neko, Ranma was across the room ,fully dressed and heading for the door. He'd have gladly used the window, but the bed sat in front of it, not a good thing.
 
Before Ranma could leave, he felt a hand on his forearm. Looking down at the beauty that is Bulma, and the tears welling up in her eyes, Ranma knew he already lost. From all the experiences Ranma had with women, none told him how to make a girl stop crying. Ranma gave a resigned sigh and bent down, capturing Bulma in another passionate kiss, hoping this would actually solve his problems. *'Bout time my big mouth was used for something other than makin' folks mad.* he decided.
 
 
Ranma watched as the birth of his first child was unfolding before him. A part of him wanted a son, so he could raise him like his Pops was supposed to have raised himself. The other part wanted a son, so Ranma could have someone to carry on the Saotome Ryu when he passed on. Neither part was ready for what came next.
 
A nurse appraoched Ranma, a smile in her eyes. Ranma could tell this was a woman who loved her job. "Congradulations, Saotome-san, you're the father of a beautiful baby girl. Your wife said you would name her." the young nurse informed him. "So what would you like to name her? Are you okay?" The last was asked becaused Ranma had become ashen, and looked as though the wind could knock him over.
 
Ranma wasn't aware how long he stood like that, nor how long he been seated out in a hallway, but when he came to the same young nurse was seated next to him, sleeping against his shoulder. At first, Ranma wondered why, then noticed his hand was encircling the young woman's.
 
"Poor girl," a voice mocked from a few paces away. Ranma turned to see his wife, seated in a wheel chair, a large male nurse behind it. Ranma shook himself from his stupor and got up, walking towards his young wife.
 
Bulma angled the feeding baby, so ranma could get a glimpse. His daughter already had hair, and from what Ranma could tell, it was a mixture of blue with red highlights. *Huh, red? I guess from my mother's side of the family.* he pondered. A hand clasped on his shoulder, and Ranma turned to realize his father was here. "Man, I must'a really been outta it." Ranma said, sorely upset with himself.
 
Bulma, her nurse, Tao, several nurses behind a counter and a security gaurd all laughed. Ranma blinked. "Ranma honey, you've been in that same spot and holding that girls hand for three days now." Bulma said calmly before turning to her baby and making cooing sounds.
 
 
Four Years Later...
 
Ranma watches his daughter show hima dance (Ranma tells his daughter they're dances, but they're actually katas) she just learned. "You are too much for me, Sakura." he praises her. Now that Sakura is four, Ranma has decided to go back to seriously training. ie: travelling the world, searching for great opponents, like he sent Hercule out to do, after granting him the right to teach martial arts (oddest thing is, Hercule picked up fast on the techniques Genma made up, even going so far as to making up several of his own kooky attacks). While he has had many martial artists seek him out, each with varying degrees of skill, Ranma felt as if Capsule City was becoming this world's Furinkan District, Nerima Ward, Greater Tokyo, Japan. And _that_ is a bad thing. The last straw was a week ago, when a man wearing a robe over his diminutive form, challenged him. Well, the man didn't so much as his two lackeys Mai a tall woman in a trench caot and Shu a ninja-fox.
 
After discussing with Bulma, she gave the go ahead as long as he could defeat Goku in the up coming World's Martial Arts Tournament. Seeing as Ranma had continued his training and been incorporating his opponents styles into his own school, Ranma felt more than capable.
 
Back when Kami requested to train him around the time he discovered his wife's pregnancy, he had been forced to turn it down. Since then, he has never once regretted it. About the second day of courting Bulma he had made a revelation. His perfect wife, Bulma, was not as perfect as he had thought. Turns out, after knowing her for five years of marriage, Bulma was all three Tendo daughters in one, as well as shampoo and a pinch of Ukyo.
 
Cases in point: Bulma is the swweetest woman on earth when she's happy, exactly like Kasumi. Bulma is a genius and manipulative when it benefits her, just like Nabiki. Bulma is a spitfire when enraged, even Ranma has trouble avoiding the objects she throws. (Need I say who that is reminiscent of?) Bulma is a sex ca.. sexy, very sexy (great recovery :P), just like Shampoo. And, on the day Ranma showed Bulma his curse, she enjoyed playing with it, dowsing him constantly with hot and cold water daily (It was only a few months ago, that she had finally gotten bored with it).
 
Ranma paused to sigh as he thought back to his past life. Which would he choose if he had to choose between the two? With out a doubt, Ranma would choose this one. The world his daughter was born in.
 
"Breakfast!" Bulma called outside two her two greatest loves in life.
 
In the blink of an eye, Ranma was inside seated in his seat and awaiting his food. Had he been paying attention, Ranma would have realized he ate breakfast two hours ago. But, unfortunately neither he nor his stomach remembered, so he continued to sit there.
 
And he sat there...
 
 
Bulma sitting in her rocket car, after buckling in her beautiful daughter, was headed to the mall for some clothes shopping. *Honestly, you would think Ranma would let me spend some time with my own daughter.* she chastened.
 
 
Today was the day of the semifinals, and somehow, Ranma was scheduled to fight Junior (The Demon King Piccolo's son). Now, if only Kami could figure out how Ranma had beaten him.
 
A quick survey of the remaining participants showed Goku and Ranma chatting about the great matches they were planning to have, a young woman was throwing some seriously harsh glares at Goku's back, and finally Jr., who was leaning against a wall with his eyes closed.
 
LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN!! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?!" the ring announcer called out, drawing everyone's attention. "WE ARE STARTING THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SEMI-FINALS! ARE YOU READY?!" he questioned. Recieved an emphatic "YES!!", the announcer stretched an arm towards the fighter's waiting room. "THEN WITH NO FURTHER ADO! I PRESENT TO YOU, sAOTOME RANMA AND PICCOLO JUNIOR!!!!" he enthused, recieved mixed reactions from the crowd who remembered the Demon King Piccolo.
 
As Ranma and Junior entered the ring, the crowd began to murmur. Jumior looked exactly like the Demon King, but instead of thin frame, he had a more muscular build to him. Junior was wearing a pair of very dark blue pants and a sleeveless shirt of the same color; atop his shoulders were a large, extended, shoulder shield witha white billowing cape. Ranma was wearing a pair of black pants with ankle drawstrings, equally black slippers and a green Chinese style, with wooden peg clasps, long sleeve shirt, with the sleeves rolled just blow the elbows.
 
As the wind blew and the crowd waiting, an unspoken conversation seemed to be taking place between the two combatants. Ranma's pigtail, now as short as ever before, was dancing in the breeze, as was Junior's cape. Forcing down the lump in his throat, the announcer continued his job. "FOLKS, THE TENSION IS THICK, BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE THE CHAMPION! lET'S HEAR IT FOR OUR FIGHTERS ONE MORE TIME!" This time his only reply, was a woman with a young child at her side clapping and whistling. Slowly, the crowd was shaken from their terror induced shellshock.
 
"ALL RIGHT, FOLKS!! LET THE MATCH BEGIIINNN!!!!" the announcer yelled, and a gong was rung.
 
Piccolo and Ranma continued their staredown in the center of the ring, neither willing to give their foe the oppurtunity to be on the defensive. The ring seemed to shake, quickly folowed by the surrounding area. People began looking around, and wondering what was going on. Those sensitive to ki, could see or feel this battle wasn't physical, it was aura based. For all who could see it, both seemed to be equal, but to Piccolo, Ranma and Goku, the two were holding back greatly.
 
Small pieces of rock, from the previous match, began to lift up from the canvas and hover midair, before bursting to nothing. Ranma smirked, while Junior seemed to growl. Both dropped into aggresive stances, and charged the other. As they were to meet, Junior thrusted an energy ball in Ranma's path, exploding on impact. The crowd gasped, in complete shock.
 
As the dust settled, Ranma was nowhere to be found. Not even his clothes could be seen. Junior and Goku began searching for rapid movement, but found none. The ring announcer raised his mic, to declare Junior the winner but was cut off by his angry shout. "ITS NOT OVER! He's here somewhere, but the question is... GAH!" Junior screamed, as his body doubled over, an impact seen against his abdomen.
 
As Junior rose to his feet, he again tried to spot his foe, having the same luck as before. A punch crashed against Junior's jaw, spinning his head to the side, followed up with a leg sweep, sending him to the canvs hard on his side. Junior roared and slammed his forearms against the canvas, causing twin spiderwebs to intersect. "DARN IT!!" he roared, one step from rage. "I will NOT be beaten like my father was!" Junior declared, alarming many spectators.
 
A voice seeming to come from everywhere in the ring at the same time, spoke to him. "You want to win, don't you Junior?" Ranma asked. Bulma fainted dead away, believing her husband to be a fighting ghost. Luckily for her, Oolong caught her before she could hit the ground. Tao would have caught her, but was busy analyzing the ring. No matter how he scanned it, he could come up with anything but Junior in there, yet Ranma's voice was still there.
 
Junior climbed to his feet, eyes darting in the directions Ranma's voice seemed to come from. As Ranma spoke, he constantly shifted his voice to different locations. "I learned this technique from my father a long time ago..." he spoke in a resonating whisper, just to freak Junior out. "You see... he had a master... who was a pervert... so they learned... this technique... but... found out... it couldn't be used... to attack... an oppenont..." Ranma watched as Junior straightened upright, confident in his safety now that he knew the limitations. The crowd could feel Ranma smirking. He switched to the Umisenken, just as perfectly as he went ghost form.
 
For a micro-second, Tao thought he saw Ranma, but threw that out, as there was no forms present in the ring, other than Junior. As he was thinking that, Junior doubled over again, another impact, possibly a kick, across the gut.
 
Junior got up quickly this time, searching for his ever elusive foe. "Want to see something cool?" Ranma asked from everywhere at once. Junior growled, and waited.
 
Ranma was enjoying this. It was so fun to freak out a self proclaimed Demon King. *Now the fun really begins.* Ranma noted. Focusing intently, Ranma created thiry ghost-like energy forms (I would say balls, but they have ghost-like tails), and began circling Junior with them, each traveling in a path of its own, making ghost noises. "Revenge of The Dead!" Ranma cried out.
 
Junior couldn't keep track of all thirty spirit like creations, and as he lost track of any one, it wouls strike him, exploding in enough power to serious be painful, but not to kill him, unless they all hit him. Deciding he knew a better way out of this predicament, Junior fired several of his own energy balls at Ranma's attack. The crowd watched in amazement as his blast detonated the moment he released his attacks.
 
Ranma's smirk could be felt by Junior, increasing his anger, and getting him hit by three more Phantom blasts. "The beauty of this technique, I don't have a corporeal body, but you do." Ranma informed him. Deciding he wasn't done taunting just yet, Ranma added another jibe. "I. Can. Be. Any. Where." Ranma said from several different directions. The moment Juniors eyes wandered stray from the remaining specters, they assaulted him with a savage barrage.
 
Junior roared in pain as every one of the remaining wraiths dashed and exploded against his exposed flesh. After the dust settled, Junior lay in the center of the ring, unmoving, except for the slight rise and fall of his chest.
 
Rememering his job, the announcer called out, "1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10! IT'S OFFICIAL FOLKS! SAOTOME RANMA HAS DEFEATED JUNIOR, BY A KNOCK-OUT!!!" Ranma phased into his corporeal body, none the worse for wear, and mentally thanking his Baka-Pops for learning that perverts technique. As Ranma bowed to the crowd, he noted a cheerful Goku appraoching and grinned in reply.
 
"That was amazing!!" Goku enthused as patted Ranma on the back. Ranma smirked placed a hand on Goku's shoulder. I'm not going to use any of my Ghost Techniques against you, cause I'd much rather battle you." Ranma informed. Goku was even more happy than before.
 
Before the celbration could continue a beautiful young woman approached. The girl poked a finger into Goku's chest. "Today, I will beat you, Goku." Her tone spoke only menace, but Ranma's still functoning New-Fiance alert was going crazy, so he slowly backed away from the scene.
 
As Ranma settled to watch Goku's match, Tao, Sakura and Bulma, now fully conscious, were there waiting for him. "Ranma>" Bulma said in a flat, emotionless tone, setting off his extreme danger alert. As he jerkily turned to face her, he noted her arms crossed under her breasts and a finger tapping angrily.
 
Ranma swallowed...
 
 
A few minutes later, after explaining how he didn't die and that wasn't really a ghost, Ranma finally got his wife to calm down. By this time though, the announcer was stating Goku was the winner of the match. *Oh, man, I really wanted to see that match too.* Ranma mused, crestfallen. Little did Ranma know, but Bulma was thining the same thought.
 
"Well, that's it for today," Ranma announced, a bit of sorrow in his voice. Bulma nodded and ran to Goku, with Ranma hot on her heels. To say they were shocked is an understatement, when they found out about Chi Chi and Goku's marriage. Ranma was having disturbing flashbacks of Old Ghouls cackling with owlinsh eyes and psychotic, leotard weaing, martial arts rythmic gymnastics girls, laughing as they declared Ranma as their husband. Ranma was hard pressed not to shudder.
 
As soon as Ranma arrived by Goku, his danger senses went wild. His insticnts took over, and he grabbed both Chi CHi and Bulma, launching high into the sky. As soon as he did, Junior and Goku began warring with one another, following the tournament's rules as though it were an official match. (For details of this fight, watch the canon, and pretend Ranma is in the crowd with Bulma, Tao and his daughter Sakura)
 
As Ranma turned to leave, knowing that Goku would win the battle, Kami stood in front of him, in his Namek form. "Heloo Ranma. Do you remember me?" he asked, as he stood with a regal posture. Ranma searched his memory and nodded. Kami smiled, and continued. "Perhaps now you are you wiling to train with me. If you wish you can even bring your family to my lookout." he offered
 
Ranma stroked his beard (his beard is like King Vegeta's), and looked towards his wife and daughter. "I can't guarantee Bulma's answer, and I don't want my daughter to be a muscle-headed fighter like her Pop." Ranma paused as he felt his daughter tug on his pant leg. As he looked down, she had a confused look in her eyes. "Pops, who this?" she queried.
 
Ranma felt like laughing, his little girl is incredible. Just like when he was her age, Sakura has an exceptional amount of martial skill, and she's a genius like her mom.. Ranma knelt low, to look Sakura in the eye. "Sakura, this is one of Pops fighting friends. Will you say hello to Kami, like a big girl?"
 
Sakura nodded emphatically, and turned to Kami, seeming to gauge his martial ability. "Hello Kami-san, my name is Saotome Sakura, Its a pleasure to met you." she said cheerfully, and gave him a big hug, before returning to her father's side.
 
Kami was more than taken aback, by the girl's obvious martial arts talent. *It is a wonder why Ranma chooses not to let her fight. She would be a great addition to this world's fighters.* he pondered. Even Kami knew it Ranma's right to raise his child as he saw fit. *But, its such a shame.* Kami added as an after thought.
 
Tao noticed the Namek and approached cautiously. After all, *It wouldn't due to present yourself as a threat to a potential ally.*
 
Kami saw the oppurtunity needed, and turned to regard Tao. "Mr. Tao Pai Pai, I can see you have changed quite a bit in your time with Ranma." Kami stated.
 
Tao was thrown for a loop, and tried to remember if he had ever come across green men or not. Rather than relive every memory of his life, Tao bowed to man and asked, "You... Know of me?" He suddenly felt his throat become very dry. It was all he needed for Ranma to discovery his tainted past and lose all the respect the boy ever held for him.
 
Kami gave a knowing smile and nodded. "I have a gift for you. Its for all the good have done since your reform." With that, Kami raised his hand and pointed two fingers at Tao. "AAAAAA..." Kami noised as he charged his energy. Ranma started to step in the way, but saw the genuine joy in Kami's face. A straight beam of yellow energy enshrouded the room in an odd yellow glow.
 
When the light subsided, Ranma and Sakura could only gape. Tao's mechanical body had been replaced by a very familiar human body. While Ranma couldn't place where he had seen the body before, Sakura was looking between her pops and grndpa. Tao felt a completely different sensation, than he had for the last twelve years. He just couldn't believe he finally had his body back.
 
Kami turned to the no longer stunned Ranma (as ranma had seen many similiar things, though not quite so dramatically done. "Well, Ranma, I'm not certain if I can cure you of your curse, but I can show you how to get back to your original world." Kami offered. It was a huge gamble, but it had a much larger jackpot. If he won.
 
Now, Ranma was really thinking. This could be his chance to get home, but did he really want to go? Half of him did, the other half didn't want to. "I'll come train with you. But! Only if Bulma says its okay." He had had enough trouble as it is over his training habits, he didn't need more.
 
Kami nodded.
 
 
End of Chapter 2!
 
Well let's see...
 
For those of you wondering why Ranma won the fight so easily, it's quite simple actually. If you remember when Genma and Soun went to learn a technique from a ninjutsu monk, and tried to use it to defeat Happosai. Then you would understand, they aren't just invisible like Genma's Umisenken, they're no longer physical. Since nearly no one of the Ranmaverse is as energy efficiant as those of DBZ, Ranma learned how to form energy attacks. The beauty of the Ghost Techniques: what are seen as ghost balls, aren't actually what's attacking. The 'Phantoms', as Ranma put it, are an incorporation of Cologne's Splitting Cat Hairs technique. There are no energy blasts, until Ranma's foe loses concentration on any particular ghost. When his opponent can't see it, Ranma forms an energy blast behind his foe, and sends a phantom at the area, he wants to attack. Otherwise, his opponent could sense the energy coming and move of deflect it, just like Cologne's technique.
 
For those accusing "You're making Piccolo weak in your story!" No, no I'm not. If you have an opponent that you can't sense can't touch and can't defend against, you explain to me how you could possibly win, or even defend against it. Like I said in the story, Piccolo knew if he got hit by everyone of the blasts, he would lose the match. Seeing as Piccolo got hit by everyone of the blasts, he lost the match. He did get back up a little later, and fight Goku, as he did in the canon. Goku was declared winner of the tournament as Ranma could not be found to hold the final round.
 
 
Now, onto the main characters
 
 
Hercule: the new Genma- only, without the knowledge of the Neko-ken. He's going to reach stardom like he does in canon, only difference, Ranma trained him. But, in all of his fame, he never once mentions his trainer.
 
Ranma: a father- well, it had to happen sometime. Look at it this way, Ranma finally found someone he could care for without fear of a mallet, and she expresses her feelings in return. Something really important to remember, Ranma hasn't physically aged since he was 21. So, Ranma looks like he did when the Ranma manga ended only a bit more aged, plus a goatee like King Vegeta's.
 
Bulma: married to Ranma- Shocker! There was nobody else in this series I thought was good enough for Ranma. Well, there was Launch, but I decided against that. You may be wondering, "well, what about Trunks?" Ware, ware (no problem, no problem) I've got it all under control. Something for all to remember is that Bulma was 16 when she first met four year old Goku, plus she doesn't have slowed ageing like so many of the DBZ crew, but in this series, Ranma will make a wish between now and the next chapter, which starts seven years from the ending of this chapter, for Bulma to have infinite youth, just Demon King Piccolo did. So Bulma is the same attractive woman she was at the end of Dragonball, but now her hair reaches to her butt, instead of her cutting it short to appear younger as she did in the pilot of DBZ.
 
Saotome Sakura -- Well, she's going to be a dead ringer for Shampoo, but her hair is long like Trunks when he came out from the time chamber in the Cell Saga, only, the bottom half of her hair is red and the top blue like Bulma's. Her Martial skills are going to paeak at Goku's level in the beginning of DBZ. Even still, that will be after the second time jump. Sakura is a great fighter just like her father, unlike Gohan or Trunks, she doesn't get scared stiff in the face of a stronger opponent, rather she sees it as a new challenge to meet. Sakura only knows the techniques Ranma knew before coming to the Z world, so don't expect her to use energy ball melee assaults. Please. Don't.
 
Goku: well, since goku has an opponent equally skilled to himself, both he and Ranma spar every two weeks and try to become better than the other. Goku's power level is going to be at 750 with weights on, and I'll reveal his power miuns weights in the next chapter. For the most part, Ranma and Goku are like brothers.
 
Junior (Piccolo, from here on out): He is already energy sensitive, and since Piccolo in the canon only trains his ki and every once in a while his body, while using split form, this Piccolo will be the same. Seeing as Goku's energy level is 750, Piccolo's is 775. He may not be the first to encounter Raditz this time.
 
Ranmaverse: Well, I'll explain everything in the upcoming chapter. Or just about everything. Since I won't have the time to ever explain the reason Ranma was transported to the DBZ world (EVAR!!), I will give an aproxximation. Jusenkyo. How's that for an explanation?
 
Jusenkyo: We all know Jusenkyo has a way of drowning whatever the heck it wants. Well, it has drowned the seven dragons of DBGT and reset the entire universe, removing everything DB related, except for itself and its seven special pools. If one traveled to Jusenkyo, one could make a wish once every year. The seven pools of the drowned dragons glow and grant the wish. Which is what happened to an unsuspecting Ranma.
 
Well, that's it. I quess. Anyways...