Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Black Ice Alchemist ❯ Prologue - The Black Ice Alchemist ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : Ranma and Full Metal Alchemist do not belong to me.
 
 
The Black Ice Alchemist :
 
Prologue :
 
(BOOOM!)
 
(CRLLCK!)
 
“AL!”
 
Edward Elric cried out in pain as he was punched in the stomach by Scarr. With his brother on the floor, the side of his body currently falling apart from a fatal blow, he was left alone to defend Marco from the madman, Scarr, from getting his revenge against him.
 
Ed jumped backwards, his hands clasped together as he summoned a blade to appear on his right arm, the top of his automail configuring to make itself room for the blade.
 
He launched himself forward, his metallic arm outstretched, ready to stab Scarr in the chest, but to no avail as Scarr suddenly jerked sideways, retaliating with a knee to Edward's stomach. He took ahold of Edward's right arm and blew it up in showers of broken metal and wires. Grabbing a hold of Ed's front shirt, he threw him across the alleyway, causing him to fly through the air, only to have crashed into a gathering of trash bins.
 
Ed vomited blood as he walked unsteadily backwards, his arm in pieces. His vision got extremely blurry, as Marco held him up with one arm, to keep him from falling unconscious and victim to Scarr's more inhumane ways of dealing with State Alchemists.
 
Scarr continued to stalk them, slowly taking step by step towards his next to targets. He ripped off his sleeve, showing his muscled, tattooed arm. It shone with power as black lightning appeared around his entire fist.
 
“For the judgment of God, you shall be punished for you're sins, Edward Elric, Full Metal Alchemist and Tim Marcoh, Crystal Alchemist.” Scarr said, his face devoid of any emotion.
 
“You shall be first little one.” Scarr replied, shoving Marco out of the way. Edward grunted weakly as he said,
 
“Don't call me short.”
 
Scarr put his right hand on top of Edward's bruised head, his hand glowing slightly white. Marco beat his fists into Scarr's back, shouting out `STOP!'. Scarr kicked him in the chest, causing him to lurch backwards and fly back near the entrance of the alleyway.
 
He coughed as he tried to get back up, but failed miserably as his legs seem to be paralyzed from the conclusion that it was his fault Edward was going to die. He closed his eyes, waiting for sleep to take him when he heard the clacking of boots. He looked up, expecting it to be Roy Mustang, but it wasn't. His eyes grew in fear and awe as he saw who had come to rescue them.
 
Scarr's body seem to shiver a little as if somehow it had gotten colder in the rain. His eyes widened a bit as he saw his fingers become slightly frosted. He took him right hand off of Ed's head, shaking his entire arm to clear it from the slight numbness it succumbed to.
 
His senses screamed danger as he barely dodged a tiny shard of black ice. The black ice didn't seem to stop as it poked a hole right through the brick wall and continued its way before exploding into dust. He looked back and saw who had attacked him.
 
He was a man of 5'11, a sleek, black overcoat over his entire body,(think Neo) black kung fu pants and a black Chinese shirt. He had a long, black ponytail, reaching mid-back. He had an extremely handsome face, itself looking as if it could capture the hearts of a million women with one smile. He had on a face of no emotion, easily overtaking Scarr's own. He had deep, blueish-grey eyes, both filled with such hardship. Around his entire body was what appeared to be an aura of blue and black, the walls and materials around him slowly turning into ice, but what interested Scarr the most was the golden watch with the State's symbol imprinted on its cover around him neck.
 
Scarr launched himself forward, his tattooed arm outstretched for the kill, but the man stood there, doing nothing. When Scarr got 1 foot close to him, his arm stood rigid as it was covered in thick, black ice. He jumped back, expecting a retaliating blow, but seeing none, he smashed his frozen arm on the brick wall. For 20 seconds straight, Scarr tried breaking the ice with the brick wall, but to no avail, not even a small crack. The man snapped his fingers and the ice seem to melt off Scarr's arm. Scarr crouched down, his arm smoking as if it had been burned by intense fires.
 
Marco was still on the ground, his face still affixed on fear and awe. Before falling unconscious, Edward heard Marco whisper with much apprehension in his tone,
 
“Ranma Frost, The Black Ice Alchemist.”
 
 
TBC.
 
So what do you think? I was inspired to create a Full Metal Alchemist and Ranma Crossover by OtakuFanatic. I will continue my other fanfics as soon as I can. I will explain how he had gotten into the Full Metal world in later chapters. This is during Episode 15 : The Ishbal Massacre. Do you want me to continue this or my other stories? Tell me what you think. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your Support, Daniel Shinigami.
 
 
Ja'ne!