Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ The Black Ice Alchemist ❯ Chapter 1 - Who is Ranma Frost? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : Ranma and Full Metal Alchemist do not belong to me.
 
The Black Ice Alchemist :
 
Chapter 1 : Who is Ranma Frost?
 
“Ugh…”
 
Edward sat straight, then fell again, groaning in pain. He heard Al call him outside the medical room. He sat himself up, ignoring the burning sensation enumerating over his entire body, and slowly limped his way outside.
 
00
 
Edward walked along side Louis Armstrong, in his arms were the remains of Al. Ed had a slightly downcast look on his face, many thoughts and questions streaming through his head.
 
“What's the matter, little boy?” the muscled man asked in his deep, baritone voice. Ed huffed angrily and looked away.
 
“Don't call me little!” He shouted out. Louie laughed out loud.
 
“Ok, Ok, what's wrong, Edward?” He asked. They kept walking in silence for 5 more seconds.
 
“Who's Ranma Frost?” Louie almost stumbled to the ground. He looked at Ed incredulously.
 
“Wh-Who told you that name!” He demanded. Edward flinched from his tone.
 
“I heard Marco speak out his name when we were being attacked by Scarr. I-I think he saved us.” Edward whispered quietly, not really wanting to remember his one-sided battle with Scarr. Louie had a frightened expression on his face, he stood up straight and said in a quiet voice,
 
“So, he's back.”
 
00
 
“You're sure about this now.” Mustang asked questioningly.
 
“Yes sir.” Armstrong said.
 
Mustang felt blood draw from his hands as he clenched them into fists.
 
“Very well, you're dismissed Major Armstrong, please bring Full Metal in.”
 
Armstrong saluted, and left Mustang's office. A few seconds later, Ed came in through the door and sat down across Mustang.
 
“You wanted to see me Colonel Mustang?” Edward asked meekly, a bit intimidated by the look in Roy Mustang's eyes.
 
“Ed, I'm going to be very straight forward with you. Who saved you from Scarr?”
 
The short blonde gulped loudly.
 
“Um, didn't Marco tell you anythi-“He wouldn't say a word after that incident.” Mustang answered, silencing Edward before he could finish his sentence. He sighed loudly as he drank from his coffee cup. He then asked,
 
“What did Marco call him?” Edward had a dazed look on his face as he answered,
 
“H-He called him the Black Ice Alchemist.” Roy's cup shattered in his hand. Ed flinched as he was splashed a bit by coffee. Mustang leaned forward.
 
“What, did, he, USE?” Mustang demanded. Edward replied immediately,
 
“He used black ice!” Edward fell back from his chair as Colonel Mustang's desk blew up in flames.
 
“Lieutenant Hawkeye! Call The Fuhrer.” Mustang shouted out. Riza peeked her head in.
 
“But wh-“Just Do IT!”
 
“EEP!”
 
Mustang put his hands over his face, sighing with extreme distress. He felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see a slightly frustrated Edward Elric. He snorted loudly and asked,
 
“What's so special about this guy anyways, I bet I could beat him hands down if I tried.” He struck a heroic pose, trying to look dashing, but looked pretty pathetic with just one arm. Mustang gave him a weak smile.
 
“Don't get cocky Ed, this guy is better then you'll ever hope to be.” The short blonde gave Mustang a skeptical look.
 
“Oh yeah? How about you Mustang? You could probably beat him huh?” Edward asked, already knowing Mustang would never pass a chance to show off his skills.
 
“I wouldn't stand a chance.” Ed facefaulted. He stood up and looked at Mustang with a `no way' expression.
 
“You're joking right? No one is that good!” Mustang chuckled. He looked Ed straight in the eyes, a serious expression on his face.
 
“You don't even know the half of it.”
 
00
 
“Well well, looks what we haves here guys.”
 
5 thugs surrounded Frost, all taking out switchblades, ready to kill and rob the ice alchemist.
 
“Looks likes we gots ourselves a pretty boy.” The thugs guffawed loudly. The main one wiped the tears from his eyes as he said,
 
“Alright punk, gives us yours cash.” They closed in on him, their blades at the ready. They waited for him to take out his wallet. When seeing no attempt, the main thug pressed his knife against Frost's neck.
 
“I don't think you heard me, I SAID, GIVES ME YOURS CASH!!” The thug yelled out, occasionally poking Frost's neck with his knife. Frost opened his mouth. He exhaled and a light cloud of cold air escaped his esophagus. The cold cloud of air slowly got bigger and surrounded the Thug's entire body.
 
“Wha? What the fuck I- AHHH!!!” The thug stopped in mid-scream as he was encased in black ice. The other thugs dropped their knives and fell to the ground, not believing what they have just seen. They all gasped as they saw the cold blue eyes of their supposed `prey'. They were all literally frozen(excerpt the pun) with fear. However, one managed to stutter out,
 
“H-hey l-look m-man, we d-didn't m-mean a-anything. F-forgive and f-forget r-r-right?” The man whimpered as he felt the air getting colder.
 
00
 
“Who do you think did this Lieutenant Hughes?” Jean Havoc asked. Hughes sighed as he looked over the frozen thugs.
 
“Who do you think it was Havoc?” The cigarette fell out of his mouth.
 
“So he's back?” Hugh nodded.
 
00
 
(Sniff Sniff)
 
“Hmm?” Lust gazed over at Gluttony, who was for some strange reason, sniffing the air.
 
“What is it Gluttony?” Lust asked. He ignored her and continued his sniffing. He stopped a moment and stood rigid, his face showing extreme signs of anxiety. Lust looked at Gluttony curiously, wondering what it was to make even Gluttony uncomfortable.
 
“Ice man is back.” Lust stiffened. She then smiled wickedly and said in a low voice,
 
“Frost.”
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
TBC.
 
This is more a teaser than anything else. Ranma's past will be shown in later chapters. I will also write how the Homunculus know Ranma. Tell me what you think, Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your support, Daniel Shinigami.
 
 
Ja'ne!