Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Avatar:Vacay in the Sengoku Jidai...with Ranma??? ❯ sho go ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~ Okay. Some of you are pretty pissed at me from the last chapter because of the way your suggestions turned out. All I have to say about that is… GET THE FUCK OVER IT! Stop whining you little- look the point is you should be grateful and happy I’m doing this. There are people in Haiti who wished they had this opportunity that you have!”

“Okay? But were not in Haiti.”, Inuyasha pointed out smugly.

“You just got off vacation. I let you go so you could do your one-shot for some other author. You’re on my time now, buddy…”

“Fine. Fine.”

“Now, let’s pick some more people.”

“Eat crap!”, Kilala yells.

“Really, Kilala? It’s getting old now. I mean I’m glad Sango’s teaching you English/Japanese, but all you’re doing is yelling “Eat crap!” at me and it’s hurting my feelings…”

“Suck it up.”, Kilala said in a deep, manly voice.

“OOOkayyyy. Let’s just pick the people.”

*author gets magical sack of names and pulls two papers out of it*

“It says…Genma…aaannnd…Ranma!”

“Yes!” , Ranma says.

“Well? What are they?”

“I want taffy to rain from the heavens.”, read the sign Genma the Panda held up.

“Alright. And you, Ranma?”

“I want all the girls to get together and have a cat fight in a kiddie pool filled with mud.”

“WHAT?!?”, all girls, save for Toph yelled.

“What’s wrong with that? I like the mud.”, Toph said.

“I agree with him”, Inuyasha said.

“Okay. How about this? This one time we let majority rule?”, the author suggested.

“No!”, Kikyou yelled.

“Yes!”, Sesshoumaru yelled.

“I’m all for democracy tell you the truth.”, the author said.

“That’s unfair! There are 1, 2, 3,…13 boys not counting Shippou and animals and there are 1, 3, 4,… 11 girls not counting Kilala!”, Kagome pointed out.

“Wonderful Kagome you can count.”, Zuko pointed out dryly.

“Up yours, Zuko.”, Kagome said.

“Kiss my hot ass!”, Zuko yelled at her.

“Hey! Hey! Calm down! We’ve established that there are more boys than girls not counting children and animals, but including me. So, what are we going to do about this?”, the author said.

“Vote as is!”, Inuyasha and Miroku yelled.

“Stop being retarded the guys would win!”, Sango yelled.

“You guys-”

“Shut up, Sango!”

“You guys-”

“Fuck off, Inuyasha!”

“YOU GUYS!”, Rin yelled.

“What?!?”, everyone yelled.

“Just because some guys want it that way doesn’t mean that all do!”

“Well fine then! Everyone that wants to go with Ranma’s idea go to the left side of the room and everyone that opposes go to the right! We’ve already wasted enough time as it is!”, the author yelled.

“Okay. It’s five for Ranma’s idea and nineteen opposed. There! Ranma choose something else!”

“Can I give someone else my chance?”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!”

“It never occurred to me.”

“You know what forget it! You’ll go next chapter I’ll pick someone else! It’s…Sokka! There!”

“I want meat to appear anytime I say snicker-doodle.”

“No. That’s dumb next person…Inuyasha. You had one last chapter…Myouga!”

“I wish to be tall!”

“Fine. Let’s just start.”~~

Kagome woke up and grudgingly walked outside. All the partying was starting to take a toll on her. They had been partying for three days straight. She stepped into the sunlight and winced.

Damn sun.’

Her eyes started adjusting to the sun. Across the clearing, she saw Inuyasha sitting Indian style. She approached him slowly.

“Inuyasha?”

“Huh?”

“What are you doing?”

“Sitting. Obviously.”

“Ha-ha. Can I go home for a few days?”

“You’re just trying to get away from our guests.”

“Whatever.”

A portal opened before them. The same girl from last time came out again. “You disobeyed. You haven’t been working on your relationships. The author saw this coming and-”

“No? Really? I mean she is the author, right?”

“Ok, smartass. She gave me this to give to you.” She handed Inuyasha a red package, “don’t open it until the right time.”

“Which is?”

“When Ranma gets his.”

“My what?”

“Here.”, she hands him an orange box. “You may open them now.”

“What the hell?!?”, Inuyasha yelled.

“Oh my God!!”, Ranma shouted.

“What is that!”, Kagome screamed.

“Enjoy.”, she said as she passed through the portal, yet again.

~~ “Okay!! I just wanna say that we wasted the whole time on Ranma’s crap. Now the readers have to wait another two months for another chapter!”

“Sorry.”, Ranma said with his head down.

“It’s okay.”

“You all are starting to exasperate me. My genius is being squandered here with you all. I am moving on to better things. I will miss you most of all, Sango. I bid you all adieu.”, Kilala said as she walked out.

“Wow.”, Zuko said.~~