Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Avatar:Vacay in the Sengoku Jidai...with Ranma??? ❯ END!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
”I’m sorry everyone for the way I behaved last chapter. I promise not to let the authority go to my head again,” a now back to normal Kagome said.

“We forgive you Kagome,” everyone said.

“Well, then let’s begin,” Inuyasha said and sat in a wooden throne that no one knew where it came from.

“What are you doing?,” Kagome asked, “that’s my seat!”

“Nooooo, it’s mine now. The author read the last chapter and was very disappointed in us. So, she put me in charge now,” Inuyasha answered.

“She just makes horrible decisions nowadays doesn’t she?,” Sesshoumaru asked.

Everyone but Inuyasha agreed.

“Whatever. She gave me a list of stuff she wants to happen in this chapter. So, let’s get on with it,” Inuyasha said, retrieving the laptop from the desk and opening a file. Kagome came over to him and moved the laptop from his lap and sat where the laptop was and rested the laptop on her lap.

“Now we can begin,” Kagome said. Inuyasha smirked at Kouga, Kikyou glared daggers at Kagome, and Sokka picked his nose.~~


“What just happened?,” Sokka asked.

The same female figure stepped out of the portal again. She smiled at everyone. “Now, was that so hard?,” she asked.

Everyone was clueless.

“Inuyasha and Ranma finally confessed! Now, I have to do something very importante!” The figure(I forgot her name) pulled out a chocolate éclair and waved it like a wand. “Be gone!,” she yelled and Kouga, Ryoga, and Kikyou disappeared.

“Where’d they go?,” Zuko asked.

“They weren’t necessary so they had to leave.”

“Yes!,” Inuyasha and Ranma yelled.

“Now, Aang say, “I love you Katara.”

“Why would I-?,” Aang started.

“SAY IT!”

“Okay, okay! I love you Katara.”

“Finally!,” Sokka yelled.

“Huh?,” Katara said, puzzled.

“He’s been crushing on you for how long now! I wonder if you were retarded to not see it! And I know you love him, too! So, just go off and have little air bender and water bender babies already!,” Sokka yelled. Everyone flinched.

“Now, Monk say, “I love you Sango,” the figure said.

“My dear Sango! I love you eternally for ever! You are my life and my all! Please don’t ever leave me! I would die without you!,” Miroku said getting down on one knee.

“Take it easy, only three of those words were necessary,” Keade drawled. Everyone sweat dropped.

And Poof!

Everyone went back to their original worlds and lived happily ever after, except for Kikyou…


~~”Cut that out Kagome!,” Kikyou yelled.

“Oops! I already hit save annnnddd… submit! It’s posted! Sorry, Kikyou,” Kagome said from Inuyasha’s lap.

“That was a waste,” Ranma said.

“Yeah well at least it’s finished,” Sango said.

“Good now I can get the hell out of here,” Sesshoumaru said. He got up and everyone followed. Kagome was about to leave when Inuyasha shut the door and smirked at her.

“I don’t wanna leave just yet,” he said.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, “We have a good amount of time to waste, Koiinu.”

He growled and latched his lips on hers. The room dimmed out, but growls giggles, and moans could still be heard.~~





I‚í‚èB