Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of One ❯ Character Guide ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Power of One

Charater Guide

The New Ronin Warriors

Kasey Sanada- Kasey is Ryo's twin sister and is the newest Ronin Warrior. Ryo and Kasey were split up shortly after their father's death. Ryo at first doesn't remember her due to hitting his head when he was younger. Kasey is tall and slender, with raven black hair that goes down to her waist which she wears in a braid when she fights, and blue eyes. She was on the gymnastics team and played goalie for her soccer team back in Yamanashi.

Armor: Blaze

Armor Color: Yellow

Attack Cry: Sunbeam Smash

Weapon: Blaze Katana

Kanji: Hakaru (Balance)

Nationality: Japanese

Date of Birth: August 15, 1973

Age: 17

Ukyou Kounji- Ukyou is the second Ronin to join the group. Arriving in time to save Sage from sudden death, she makes a enemy out of Blade after defeating him in battle. When not fighting, she loves to run, and is an expert in Kendo. Ukyou has dark brown hair and eyes. Her armor is the good counterpart of Sage's.

Armor: Sky

Armor Color: Sky Blue/White

Attack Cry: Electricity Sky Beam

Weapon: Sky Staff

Kanji: Ai (Love)

Nationality: Japanese

Date of Birth: May 21, 1973

Age: 17

Raye Hino- Raye is the third Ronin Warrior to be found. She's almost like Ryo in every aspect, from her temper to being very loyal to her friends. Like Christina, she loves to sing, but is happiest when meditating and praying to the fire spirits. Raye has long black hair with purple highlights and lavender eyes. Her armor is good counterpart of Kento's.

Armor: Flowers

Armor Color: Light Pink/White

Attack Cry: Fire Petals Burn

Weapon: Hankyu (Bow and Arrow)

Kanji: Kyuui (Peace)

Nationality: Japanese

Date of Birth: April 17, 1973

Age: 17

Christina Yashima- Christina is fourth of the new Ronin Warriors to be located. She's keeps to herself alot, but when her friends need her, she'll always put them before herself. She has a love for singing, and is even caught singing by one of the guys. She is very loyal to Kasey, and throws her life on the line for her many times. Christina has shoulder-length dark brown hair and colbat blue eyes. Her armor is the good counterpart of Ryo's.

Armor: Galactic

Armor Color: Midnight Blue

Attack Cry: Cosmic Fire Flare

Weapon: Celestial Katana

Kanji: Kibou (Hope)

Nationality: Japanese

Date of Birth: April 19, 1973

Age: 17

Marissa Kaiou: Marissa is the final, and youngest, Ronin Warrior to be located. While Raye's temper is firey, Marissa's is calm, but anger her, and she rivals even her best friend's. Her favorite pasttime is playing and watching hockey, making her and Ryo fast friends. Marissa has long blonde hair which she has tied up with a yellow bow, and bright blue eyes. Her armor is the good counterpart of Cye's.

Armor: Whirlwind

Armor Color: Blue/Grey/White

Attack Cry: Tornado Blast (Land)/Hurricane Spire (Water)

Weapon: Yari (Trident)

Kanji: Junsuisa (Purity/Innocence)

Nationality: Japanese/British

Date of Birth: Febuary 24, 1974

Age: 16

The New Dark Warlords

Kalika- Kalika is the Warlord of War and is also the new leader. She was the eldest daughter of a wealthy family and was also heir to the estate. She joined Talpa's ranks at 17 after killing her parents. She is constantly fighting Kasey for the affection of Rowen. Kalika has shoulder-length dark green hair and golden eyes. Her armor is the evil counterpart of Kasey's.

Armor: War

Armor Color: Blood Red

Attack Cry: Solar Flare Strike

Weapon: Scorching Swords

Kanji: Shigo (Death)

Real Name: Susanna

Nationality: Swedish

Date of Birth: March 12, 1792

Age: 198

Blade- Blade is the Warlord of Lighting. Even though he was the youngest to join Talpa's ranks (he was 14), he's the strongest next to Kalika. He was approched by Talpa soon after he killed his commanding officer for not giving him dinner during a war. (I know stupid reason, but I couldn't think of anything else) Blade is usually butting heads with his older brother Cale. He has short spiked indigo hair and blue eyes. His armor is the evil counterpart of Sage's.

Armor: Lighting

Armor Color: Black and Silver

Attack Cry: Black Thunder Strike

Weapon: Katana

Kanji: Rokujou (Anger)

Real Name: Akira

Nationality: Japanese

Date of Birth: September 9, 1558

Age: 432

Ariel- Ariel is the Warlord of Devastation. She can be very sweet until she's provoked and is the weakest of the six warlords. Ariel was 16 when she was saved by Talpa after almost being hanged during one of the Witch Trials in Salem, Massachusetts. She has wavy chin-length blond hair and blue eyes. Her armor is the evil counterpart of Cye's.

Armor: Devastation

Armor Color: Dark Blue

Attack Cry: Armaggedon Shockwave

Weapon: Staff

Kanji: Shibou (Desire)

Real Name: Madison

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: June 22, 1676

Age: 314

Phoenix- Phoenix is the Warlord of Firestorm. He is very hot-headed and therefor is constantly getting into trouble. He was approched by Talpa when he was 18 and a guard for Napoleon during the French Revolution. He is disliked by all the warlords except for his best friend Hannah. Phoenix has short red hair and red eyes. His armor is the evil counterpart of Ryo's.

Armor: Firestorm

Armor Color: Red and Yellow

Attack Cry: Raging Fire Flash

Weapon: Battle Axe

Kanji: Kannan (Affliction)

Real Name: Quentin

Nationality: French

Date of Birth: January 19, 1785

Age: 205

Lance- Lance is the Warlord of Cyclone. He is deeply in love with Kalika and that can also be his worst weakness. Lance is jealous of Kalika's feelings for Rowen, and is always fighting him. At 19 Talpa approched him after being sentenced to death for raping a young girl in Moscow, Russia and has never told anyone about his past. He has spiky brown hair and green eyes. His armor is the evil counterpart of Rowen's.

Armor: Cyclone

Armor Color: Black and Blue

Attack Cry: Cyclone Vortex Cut

Weapon: Pair of Sais

Kanji: Kyoubou (Rage)

Real Name: Aleksei

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: November 1, 1769

Age: 221

Hannah- Hannah is the Warlord of Rainbow. Her armor may sound sweet but she's the strongest after Blade and her sister Kalika and will not take crap from anyone. She joined Talpa's ranks not too long after Kalika after being accused of killing her parents and doesn't know that Kalika was the one that killed them. She is just as mean as her sister but later sees the error of her ways. She has waist length dark green hair and golden eyes. Her armor is the evil counterpart of Kento's.

Armor: Rainbow

Armor: Dark Purple

Attack Cry: Rainbow Rage

Weapon: Rainbow Sword

Kanji: Kyuushuu (Revenge)

Real Name: Katarina

Nationality: Swedish

Date if Birth: February 27, 1794

Age: 196