Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ The Emperor’s Talisman ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon/Tenchi Muyo Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. Tenchi Muyo belongs to Kajishima Masaki. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

Timeline:

Ranma ½ - This takes place before Ranma goes to fight Saffron at Mount Phoenix and has not met Nodoka yet. He had already beaten the living daylights of a majority of fighters including Prince Herb, Touma, Taro etc. He already knows all the Saotome moves include the forbidden techniques at an early age.

Tenchi Muyo - The introduction of this particular Anime/Manga series takes place after OVA series 'Ry-Oh-Ki' but with the following changes, Kiyone from Tenchi universe will be introduced.

Sailor Moon - Queen Beryl and her generals still live. Timeline is messed up now so don't expect any accuracy in SM series. Sailor Uranus and Neptune are reawakened early by Sailor Pluto to combat the false threat of Ranma Saotome created by Tzeentch. Note: Sailor Pluto is not a cold hearted bitch . . . well not all the time or will not fall in love for Ranma's charms instantly, probably annoy him like hell. Sailor Saturn aka Hotaru Tomoe has not been awoken yet but it still under the care of her father with his assistance.

Warhammer 40,000 universe - Difficult to pinpoint accuracy but what I can say is that it takes place after the second battle of Armageddon, the costly battle resulting in the defeat of Hive Fleet Behemoth and before Abaddon's thirteenth dark crusade. Preparation for the Abaddon's crusade is underway during this story.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Fifteen - The Emperor's Talisman

***

"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god."

Quote Jean Rostand.

***

Location: Nerima

For what seemed like an eternity, Cypher slowly rose to his feet and stride across the battlefield, not really concerned about the nearby explosions from Frag grenades or the hails of bolter shells flashing across him. There were two things that went through his mind, the need for vengeance and retribution. Vengeance on those who are responsible for the death of his Primarch, Ranma Saotome, all other emotions were paled out as he calmly walked towards the two traitorous Sailor Senshi. But first he had to retrieve the Lion sword like he did once before when Lion El Jonson, Primarch of the Dark Angels fell at the hands of his former friend and battle brother, Luther.

'I shall deal with them later but first the Lion Sword must not fall into the wrong hands,' Cypher thought calmly.

Seeing those two Sailor Senshi was about to make their escape. Cypher reached deep beneath his robe and pulled out a heavy looking object from his sub space dimensional pocket that he was keeping for a special occasion. Flicking off the safety catch and removing the pin with his thumb, he threw the grenade with pinpoint accuracy. The grenade arcs across the battlefield towards those two bitches and watched as it rolled and bounced along the ground until it stopped at their feet.

The Senshi in the dark blue skirt and yellow ties attempted to pick up the object and throw it back at him but she was a fraction too slow as the grenade went off. Cypher smirked when he saw a blinding brilliant blue light flash and enclosed the two Sailor Senshi with vivid blue electrical discharges. A moment later, the two Sailor Senshi were now frozen into place in a stasis field, unable to move or use their magical abilities.

"That should hold them for about a hour or so," he thought and turned his attention to where the sword laid. He then started to descend down the recently formed crater where the Lion Sword was to be found shattered into two pieces.

A couple of Daemons of Khorne spotted the hood white robe man in the crater and tried to stop the Fallen Angel from retrieving the sword but they were soon consumed in plasma from Cypher's plasma pistol. Placing his pistol on the ground, Cypher bent down to one knee and slowly picked up the two pieces of the Lion sword and carefully placed them within his subspace pocket. 'Hopefully Washu would find some way of mending the sword back,' he thought, as he knew that she was very capable at anything. As he was placing the pieces in his pocket, he withdrew his C'Tan Phase sword and started to make his way out of the crater.

He then looked around briefly to see Ryoga and Ryoko were busily kicking the Daemons butt back to where they came from while Ayeka and Tenchi were trying to evacuate the rest of remaining civilians out. While the Japanese forces valiantly tried to fend back the hordes of Daemons, Berzerkers and Thousand Sons. Katsuhito was nowhere to be seen amongst the scenes of carnage and destruction. Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of Katsuhito disappearing into ruins

'Was he fleeing the carnage?' Cypher pushed the thought from his mind. He had other things to worry about. Cypher then hear a inhuman roar from above and looked to see Angron standing on top of a tall commercial building, watching the battle from above as he tried to regenerate as quickly as possible to join in the slaughter.

Cypher then looked up at the sky to see it had turn blood red with large clouds of smoke as he wondered if they had a chance of winning this battle or not. The odds weren't in their favor despite all they have done and although Tenchi and Katsuhito were skilled swordsmen while Ryoko and Ryoga had the strength and ferocity to match any Daemons or Berzerkers. They were still outnumbered four to one and judging by his experience, they all seemed to reach the point of absolute exhaustion, something needed to happen to turn the tides of chaos back.

Cypher shook his head, throwing off the speculation of defeat from his mind as that trail of thought would get them killed in a instant, remembering that if one think that the situation is hopeless then you are doomed to die a dishonorable and cowardly death. He chuckled a little at thought that if someone had told him three months ago that he would be facing the entire chaos army of the four dark Gods. He would have left this world in an instantly as this wasn't his battle and leave them to their own fate. But those couple of weeks with his true Primarch and the friends he had met changed him from a cold-hearted mercenary to something he had almost once forgotten, a Space Marine of the Imperium. The only time he had felt like this was when he was part of the most finest and respected soldiers of the Dark Angel legion.

His fully loaded pistol in his right hand and his energy sword in the other, his morale and confidence suddenly received a boost. 'If I am going to die, I'm glad that I'm dying on world where there are people I can trust rather than on a cold and lifeless world.' Cypher thought as he step onto the main street where there was some serious city fighting.

'I'm going to take as many of these bastards with me, death to the Dark Gods,' Cypher thought repeatedly. He could feel his fury and hatred rising to a level where all he could feel was the urge to kill.

From the corner of his eye, a dozen or so of red power armored Berzerkers charging towards him, chainaxes and swords raised into the air as they bellowed their warcry.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

"SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"

'They will never change, always the same warcry in and out,' he thought. He quickly raised his right hand and smiled evilly as he pulled back the trigger. Every one of his shots found their mark with perfect and exceptional marksmanship, stopping five of them dead in their tracks and crippling three as he knew all the right weak spots in their armour. Cypher ducked under a chainaxe and parried another with his C'Tan sword before thrust the glowing blade into the Berzerker's abdominal are wrenching the blade to the left cutting through muscle, flesh and armour with ease like a hot knife through butter. At the same time swing his pistol at another, taking his head completely without a second glance.

The moment he managed to free his sword, his senses suddenly told him of immediate danger and instinctually leaned back as far as he could, narrowly evading a powerful swipe of a bloody chainaxe. Regaining his balance, Cypher stared directly into the glowing eyes of a fearless and menacing Berzerker. Not giving the Berzerker another strike, Cypher lowered his plasma pistol and blasted his kneecap off, sending him staggering forward. He then switched his plasma pistol to his bolt pistol in one quick motion and grabbed the marine's arm and dug his bolt pistol between the unarmored part of the Berzerker's power armour and helmet and pulled the trigger. Cypher then proceeded to unload a whole clip of bolt shell into the Khorne Berzerker and once he was sure he was dead, he then dropped the Berzerker to the ground.

He then turned down a side street where they were literally hordes of Daemons creatures blocking his way.

'I'm beginning to hate these creatures! You kick their asses back to where they came from and they come back hopping mad beyond belief!'

Cypher casually withdrew his sword and removed his other pistol and leveled them at the Daemons. He then began to empty the magazine clips, only pausing to reload them quickly before resuming the continuous firing at the Daemons. Two minutes later, the entire alleyway was cleared as the last of those foul creatures dissipated back to where they came from. Cypher silently gave thanks as he was almost out of ammunition and stride down the alleyway where at the end he could see Angron ahead, looking the opposite way.

Cypher smirked and crept towards a broken down wall as quietly as possible. He then proceeds to remove his bits and pieces and started to assemble a weapon that Washu had given him. Cypher wasn't completely sure if he could trust her about tinkering and upgrading his weapons, especially when she messed with his meltagun by changing the gas cylinder content from the stable molecular substance with something a LOT less stable and extremely volatile. She did it was as a means of microwaving a frozen ready meal and shuddered at the end result, it wasn't a pretty sight. Cypher gave thanks as she did it within her lab otherwise she would've have made the Atomic bomb look like a firecracker in comparison. Also how would he explain this to Tenchi and Ranma, when they started to ask, "Why half of the world is gone?"

Once the weapon was assembled, his leveled his MK2 plasma gun and leveled it against a brick wall to steady his aim and prepared himself for the recoil he would expect.

"I have you now, I see you in hell, Angron!" Cypher closed one eye and took aim for a perfect headshot until he heard a piecing scream down another alleyway close to him. Quickly turning his head to the left, he could see a group of Bloodletters hurdling around something and judging by the screams it was female and crying.

Cypher was facing a dilemma and the one thing he hated the most was having to make a choice as he used to prefer to be direct and personal with his foes but his time with his Primarch changed all that. He now had two choices, which they were only enough time to only do one.

'Would he take out the Daemon Prince of Khorne OR save the innocent girl that was being molested by those Daemons and would probably be raped?'

Normally Cypher would had take out his prime target first before anything else but his stay with the Masaki family has an unusually effect on him that he never had expected. He was starting to fight with his heart rather than relying on the cold and hard logic that had so far kept him alive during the darkest periods of his life.

He had only enough time to make one choice and had to act now…

Making his decision, Cypher closed his eye, pulled the trigger on his plasma gun, feeling the build up of particles within the inner chambers then finally with a brief recoil, opened his left eye to see the discharge of white - hot plasma flew at his chosen target.

"It's been done, I just hope I won't regret it," Cypher muttered, watching Angron soaring into the sky and heading towards another part of Nerima.

'I'm better not be getting soft,' Cypher thought while he stepped over the fired and charred corpses of the Daemon Bloodletters, which were well done judging by the stench of burnt skin and bone.

He then stopped and looked down to see the short black haired girl who had her knees against her chest and arms across her face, shivering and crying uncontrollably. Her school uniform was torn and ripped in many places but just enough to barely cover her. Not knowing what to do in these situations as he was unaccustomed to a crying girl, bent down and gently shook her, trying to get her to stop crying,

As he was shaking her gently, he then got a good look at her tear stained face and immediately rose to his feet; drawing his bolt pistol and flicking off the safety catch and leveled it at the girl's head. The reasons for his actions was that the girl that he had just saved was Nabiki Tendo, the one who betrayed them to the Daemon forces and told them all about Ranma's weakness and strength. Normally all those who are involved in Daemon Princes plans were considered heretic and therefore to be executed without any mercy, fortunately Cypher wasn't one of those who are obsessed with annihilating those who possess only a fraction of chaos.

Cypher watched her for a few moments, deciding if he should execute her or not . . .

Lowering his bolt pistol at the girl head, Cypher saw her shiver but she had finally stopped crying. Weird emotions played through his mind and he was trying to sort them out.

Suddenly three shots were fired . . .

. . . And three Khorne Berzerkers what tried to charge against them dropped dead. Cypher quickly looked around before he bent down, "Nabiki, it's okay, the daemons are all dead now, there no need to be afraid of them," he said in the most calming and gentle tone of voice as possible.

Nabiki looked up to see Cypher and suddenly embraced him fiercely in vice like glomp, 'Now I know what Ranma feels like.' Cypher thought, as he understood what she just went through at the hands of those Bloodletters so all he could do was just to hug her back in reassurance. Cypher looked up and gave silent thanks that the Daemons were of Khorne rather than Slaanesh, otherwise he would have to give her the Emperor mercy.

Unaccustomed to this type of human emotion, Cypher continued to comfort her, noticing that she was whispering incoherently, still holding him in a death grip. "No one going to hurt you, not while I'm around," he then picked her up and took her to safety.

***

Location: Unknown

Ranma groaned loudly as he rose from his knees, feeling extremely disorientated and groggy but at the same time giddy for some reason. As he was getting up, Ranma first thought was where the hell he was, as the last thing that he could remember was seeing M'Kachan and two unknown daemon princes appearing around him after those two Senshi seemingly back stabbed him. Although he didn't think he was dead, he still checked anyway and breathed a sigh of relief that he was in one piece and not transparent like a ghost. One thing, he was definitely sure of was that right now he had a full blown migraine as clutched his side of his head in pain wishing that right now, he would probably do anything for a aspirin. Ranma was suddenly aware of his surroundings and by looking around, all that he could tell was that he was in some sort of crystal like chamber, white mist covering the floor while a white light from unknown source on the ceiling lit up the room.

This reminded him when he was with his father during his dream but this time, he was sure that he wasn't asleep when he tried a couple of times to wake up and nothing happened. He was definitely sure that he hadn't eaten any of Akane or Shampoo's cooking. This left him with question to answer which was, how on Earth did he get here? Looking around, he could see no oblivious exit out of the room as he spent the last hour searching for some sort of lever or button to get out but was unsuccessful. Thinking that he was in some sort of holding cell, Ranma needed some time to think of a plan and sat down in the middle of the room cross legged and started to think about his next course of action. His trail of thoughts were soon interrupted by…

"Great fireworks display, you must really know people in very high places to bail you out of there." A voice was said behind him, which had a hint of maturity and mischief to it.

Ranma almost jumped out of his skin, as he didn't expect anyone to creep up behind him so easily without him detecting it first. Thinking it was some sort of daemon after his blood, Ranma spun around quickly and into a defensive stance and was startled of find the source of the voice. Instead of a huge ugly daemon from hell, what he saw was a large purring, black cat with grey highlights around its ears and paws.

Ranma noted there was some sort of silver crest on its forehead, sitting there with an expression of admiration and was even more startled when the cat started to talk to him!

"Taken on Kharn, Angron and a Bloodthirster in hand to hand combat. Three of Khorne best minions and you defeated them all, hmmm? Not a bad start at all, you could go far you know." The cat said, licking its paws unconcernedly at Ranma's startled expression.

The cat paused in his grooming and looked up to see him gawking at him, not really sure what to say at the moment.

"Oh, will you please stop gawking at me, it's like you never seen a talking cat before! Thank goodness you got rid of your fear of cats otherwise you would make my job even harder."

The cat blue-greyish eyes notices Ranma slowly reaching for the hilt of his sword and came to the conclusion, that he thought that he was some sort of daemon creature in disguise. Ranma became slightly panicked when he found that both of his magical swords were found to be missing.

"What the?" Ranma took a few steps back while assuming a defensive stance.

The cat grinned like a Cheshire cat before resuming it grooming by licking its paws again. "Don't worry, Ranma. Your weapons are safe, apart from your Lion sword, I bet Jonson will be pissed at you for losing that."

"But why?" Ranma asked, still wary and cautious that things may not be what they seem to be.

"It's just a precaution, that's all, you will be surprised how many people overreact to the paranormal and the strange. I must admit you're the first one that haven't freaked out and tried to take me out. Rest assured that I am not trying to possess or kill you." The cat smiled.

Ranma relaxed a little as what he was saying was true, as he wasn't picking up any evil or dark energy emitting from this feline creature.

"You're not a daemon are you otherwise I would have sensed it immediately so who are you?" Ranma asked, approaching him slowly. The cat stopped it grooming before looking up towards him.

"Clever boy, I see you already picked up my aura. Anyway my name is not really important right now as people are waiting patiently to see you, Primarch but if you insist."

Ranma slightly nodded, feeling a little weird talking to him.

"My full name is Felix Acarya Ramirez but you may call me Felix, and yes, I know there is a cartoon cat named like me so cut the jokes, okay." The cat raised its left paw showing his razor sharp Chi claws.

Ranma sweatdrop, "So . . . erm . . . you mind telling me where the am I?"

"Well, all that I can tell you is that you are in a dimensional region known to who know as Dreamscape. It's a region outside the normal timestream where the laws of time and space do not function as you might expect in the mortal realm. For example you may spend an hour in this realm of space but in the mortal realm only a few minutes may have elapsed. Basically, it's a higher plane of existence. Are you understanding what I am saying to you?" Felix asked, stroking its whiskers with its paw.

"Err . . . yeah, sort of." Ranma replied in an unconvincing tone.

The cat blinked twice before sighing deeply, "Well then, it is time for you to get some real help." Felix saw Ranma was hesitating to follow him.

Felix sighed, "Come on, Primarch. Time grow short and the forces of Chaos grow stronger by the day, now let's be off!"

"Go where?" Ranma asked, not stopping to think how odd he looked talking to a cat but then again, he had viewed far weirder things in Nerima.

Felix suddenly jumped into Ranma arms, looking directing into his eyes and purrs loudly and for some apparent reason, Ranma feel the temptation to scratch between his ears which caused Felix to purr even louder.

"To see the Queen of the Moon Kingdom, of course." Felix winked followed by gentle smirk.

Before Ranma could say anything, the world around him started to grow opaque and hazy as he felt himself being transported again to somewhere entirely unknown.

***

Location: Nerima

Meanwhile in another part of Nerima, Katsuhito was swiftly hacking his way among the hordes of daemons and Khorne Berzerkers, when he suddenly found a weak spot within their ranks and broke though their lines. And was presented with a scene what had the effect of make his blood boil with fury and hatred. The bodies of slained and butchered civilians littered the ground in front of one of the three mutated Khorne Berzerkers who were hacking and slashing anything that moved. It was one of those scenes that Katsuhito aka Yoshu had hoped that he would never ever see again for the rest of his life. Filled with rage and angry, Katsuhito charged forward in offensive stance, his sword acting like an extension of his arm leaping forward at the foul creature.

The creature what was once a proud space marine but now turned in a traitor who had accepted the Chaos in exchange for his immortal soul with the price of weird and severe mutations from the warping affects of Chaos. The creature was almost three metres tall, with a wolf like head, dagger length fangs and a row of long spines projecting from the top of its skull and down its back. It has huge muscular arms that end in great clawed hands. The upper part of his blood red power armour was torn in tatters as it wielding a huge pole arm weapon with vicious curved blade at both ends. Iron chains are bound round the creature's torso and hanging from a belt, are the heads of his previous victims and opponents.

Katsuhito knew this battle was going to be very dangerous and hard against this terrifying opponent. In the midst of the frenzy, the foul Chaos Marine swings its weapon at him in wide arc, Katsuhito ducked under the blade just inches where it would have taken his head be and jumped back, analyzing the situation presented to him. He knew that the creature had better reach with that pole weapon and seeing the blade crackling with black lightening told him that a wound from that weapon would mean instant death. Katsuhito started to formulate a plan on how to tackle the creature while at the same time parrying the pole weapon blade to left while closing the distance on the chaos marine when suddenly the crazed frenzied marine stepped back and lowered his glaive. His bestial expression showing curiosity, his pole weapon held ridged in his clawed hand.

"You fight well for a old man. Tell me, what make you think you can defeat me!" growled the Berzerker champion taking a step back to maintain his balance as he wielded his weapon of destruction.

Katsuhito remained calm in a defensive stance not wanting to speak to him, anticipating his next move which came like a striking snake as the champion of Khorne swung his weapon out in a wide arc at Katsuhito's neck. Katsuhito was ready for this and swiftly parried the blade, his riposte slashing towards the champion groin. The Berzerker barely had time to react, his years of experience in hand to hand combat allowed him to move his pole arm weapon down to block the blow. Fast as lightening, Katsuhito altered the direction of his cut to hack off his head but the Berzerker champion took two quick steps back out of Katsuhito's blade range but not quick enough to avoid being cut deep across his cheek. Blood dripped from the open wound, which the champion wiped off with the back of his hand.

Katsuhito stepped back away from the Berzerker champion and pulled his sword back in guard position, waiting for the next attack.

The creature of Khorne glared at the Katsuhito. "You are fast and skillful for a mortal. There are few alive who could have scratched me, let alone slain me."

Katsuhito nodded but kept his eyes on the creature, "My skill with the blade is great, but greater is my desire to slay you, murderous beast!"

"I would like to see you try!" The champion charged at Katsuhito, lifting the twin bladed pole arm into the air and spins it by the half in an impressive display of control; the blades started to crackle with black lightening.

The Khorne champion rushes towards him and launches a whirlwind flurry of thrusts and sweeps in attempts to catch him off guard to deliver the final blow. Katsuhito ducked, weaved and parry his relentless rain of blows while noting the areas of weak spots in his formidable defense.

Katsuhito leapt back to disengage himself from the relentless fury of the Khorne Berzerker whirlwind of attacks, knowing exactly what he needed to know and charge forward. The Berzerker champion swung his pole weapon in anticipation of the attack and just as the blade was about to connect, when suddenly Katsuhito leapt over him and swiftly kicked him in the back of his head. This knocked the Berzerker champion off balance; the blade of the weapon dug deep into the concrete pavement. Not wanting the Berzerker a chance to regain his balance, Katsuhito altered his grip on his sword and spun around to behead him in one swift and smooth motion. His blade slashed and blood geysered as the Khorne champion stood headless and swayed for a brief moment then slowly crumpled to the floor, his head rolling across the pavement before someone accidentally kicked it somewhere else.

Katsuhito breathed in slightly, knowing that it was pure luck and skill that enable him to defeat this formidable opponent. He then removed a white cloth from his pocket and quickly wiped the blood from his blade. Katsuhito then spun his sword, sheathing it in one smooth motion before walking away from the headless corpse.

"The souls of the innocent can rest in peace. The souls of the damned can rest in eternal hell for all I care." Katsuhito set out to look for his grandson amongst the carnage.

***

Location: Unknown

Shaking off the effects of Felix transportation spell, Ranma found himself to be in a completely different chamber than he had previously been in. This new chamber was richly decorated with silver and white furnishing and beautiful but expensive looking painting of a kingdom long forgotten, embroiled along the edges were various symbols and stars. Ranma then saw his feline companion sitting at the other end of this rich chamber, sitting on a short white marble pillar, currently reading a couple of pages from a small leather bound book. Seated next to Felix was a tall, beautiful, silvered haired woman, dressed in a beautiful and elegant white gown as she looked at him quizzically. He then noticed a simple gold crown around her head but also notice that she had a similar crest shape symbol on her forehead but was much larger and brighter.

Silence settled between them as she looked at Ranma for a few moments with her steely blue eyes before slowly rising up from her chair.

Without taking her eyes off him, she moved slowly towards him with a natural and elegance that couldn't be faked which meant only one thing to Ranma. The only types of people who move in that way was if she was some sort of royalty, perhaps a princess or queen of some sort. The latter choice was Ranma assumption, which meant that he had to use all of his skills in etiquette when speaking to anyone of royal nature.

Although he wouldn't normally show such respect to anyone of royal status due to his experience with their kind, this woman had an air of superiority and fairness in her unlike Herb, Touma or any other Prince that he encountered. There was something special about her but he couldn't put a finger on it.

His trail of though was stopped as she stood there and looks at him appraisingly before speaking.

"So you are the one, he has been talking about," she said before glancing over her shoulder towards her feline companion and advisor. "Are you sure this is really him, Felix?"

Felix looked up from his reading and nodded in acknowledgement. "Yes, your majesty. He is the one, you told me to find, no one has that particular type of aura and goodness within him at the small time." A scroll appeared in midair and it started to unroll in front of him. "Hmm . . . let me see . . . gender changing curse which I must say is quite cute, unique chaotic aura, one of the best martial artists, genetically enhanced DNA human and currently has three fiancées . . . for now. I think I found the right man," Felix informed her before resuming his reading.

Ranma pondered about the meaning of the last point, and this was beginning to make his eye twitch, he knew what it could really mean, his fiancée troubles are going to get worse, far worse judging by the large grin on Felix face.

The woman smiled before turning her attention to Ranma. "You'd better come with me." Ranma stared at the Felix wondering how much does he know about him before he was led by her by taking his hand and guiding him through a portal that had suddenly appeared into a large dinning area.

"I assume you must be hungry after your ordeal?" she asked, knowing full well that he would accept judging from his profile.

Ranma nodded enthusiastically as fighting demons and crazed warriors does work up a huge appetite.

During the time with this woman, Ranma soon learnt who she was as she introduced herself as Queen Serenity and that she was once a powerful ruler in a kingdom long forgotten. When Ranma tried to get some information from her, she dismissed any of his questions by plying him with food and sparkling spring water, which had magically appeared, while she simply told him why he has been brought here. Seeing that he wouldn't get anywhere by asking any more questions, he listened carefully to what she had to say and besides the food tasted quite good.

Serenity explained that the Dark God Tzeentch and his loyal Daemon Prince M'Kachan had managed to trick the Senshi of Time, Sailor Pluto into believing that he was the one that would bring doom and darkness to this universe instead of the other way round. She mentioned that Sailor Pluto was a bit obsessed on the idea of the Crystal Tokyo and would do anything to secure that future timeline, M'Kachan used this against her and carefully played her for a fool with dire consequences. What she really wanted of Pluto was a kingdom where the balance of good and evil were in harmony rather than eliminating evil forever which many have done before and failed, falling in the same traps and becoming a pawn for evil.

Felix appeared on the table and bowed in front of her, "Queen Serenity, they are ready to see Primarch Lord Ranma Saotome at the Grand state of Guardians. They eagerly await for your arrival, your majesty."

Serenity nodded, "Very well, tell them we shall shortly be there."

"As you wish, your majesty." Felix bowed again before vanishing into thin air.

"Who are we going to see?" Ranma asked politely.

Serenity smiled as she rose up from her seat and gently took his hand as her moon crest on her forehead started to glow, brighter by every second as everything around them merges into a bluish white haze. Ranma was beginning to feel a little sick as he was unaccustomed this method of transportation. Seconds later they vanished into thin air.

***

Ryoko has just finished throwing and trashing a whole squad of yellow and blue tin can robotic warriors. "Oh come on, this is too easily, isn't there anyone worthy of the great Ryoko Habuki, well anyone?" She said confidently as she summoned an energy force field to deflect the oncoming hail of fire and was about return it back with interest with a massive energy fireball.

When she suddenly felt a gust of wind behind her, "Perhaps I can help with your problem?" it said, its voice strangely sweet and seductive.

Sensing the evil emitting of the presence behind her, she summoned an energy ball into her hand and closed her fingers around it and with a loud snapping sound, the energy ball morphed into a four-foot gleaming shaft of light. Without warning, Ryoko spun around hoping to catch whoever it was that was behind her off guard by her sudden slash of her energy blade.

A loud resounding noise was heard as Ryoko energy blade slammed against a rune staff of Tzeentch.

Ryoko looked up and saw her opponent was at least twice the size of her and was towering over her with his serpent necked with a hideous vulpine head and enormous wings that fanned the stinking odour of the creature's body. An overwhelming aura of brightness surrounds the Daemon Prince with its wings and body shimmer with colors that defy human comprehension. The creature was far larger than any of the daemons she had seen before, it was lithe with clawed feet and long robed arms ending in elongated talon hands that grasped a huge, ornate staff. The Daemon's bird like head craned down from the end of a long neck to stare at her.

"You must be Ryoko, ah yes I have heard of you, you should be ashamed of yourself! You call yourself a demon, you don't deserve such a title of prestige," The Daemon Prince mocked in sarcastic tone of voice.

Ryoko was infuriate by his insults, "Who the hell are you? Never mind I'm going to kick your feather butt so bad that you won't be able to sit down for a thousand years!" Ryoko started a series of hacks and slashes with her energy sword at the Daemon Prince.

"My, what a nasty temper you have there." He said. "Where are my manners? M'Kachan, at your service, my dear." He smirked as he parries Ryoko attacks effortlessly and with a minimal effort with his staff. Ryoko was getting frustrated at her unsuccessful attempt to open a can of ass whipping on the Daemon Prince.

Ryoko was getting frustrated by the seconds as this Daemon Prince M'Kachan began to dodge and parry every thrust and riposte swings of her energy blade. It was like he was reading her mind despite moving at inhuman speeds which to everyone else watching would only see two blurs of white and blue. Ryoko decide to change tactics as trying to hack and slash at the Daemon Prince was proving to be difficult than she first though and leapt backwards a couple of hundred metres.

"Eat this!" Ryoko started to concentrate on her powers and switched to energy blasts from long range, but like her other tactic, he was able to avoid all her attacks with minimal efforts. Unconcerned with the numerous attacks launched at him, instead of flying, M'Kachan simply walked along the war torn ground towards her, closing the distance between them, deflecting her energy blasts with either his staff or his magic.

When he was about fifty meters away from her, M'Kachan stopped, "Is that's the best you can do, Ryoko? I shall enjoy commend your immortal soul to Chaos. I am disappointed at your performance; the only worthy opponent that I could wish to face in battle was . . . hmm . . . what was his name? Ah, yes Ranma Saotome but he is dead. Isn't he?" Taunted M'Kachan.

"Over my dead body! There no way you are going to beat me and I'm going to make you pay dearly!" Ryoko shouted and continued to fire a volley of smaller but hundreds of energy balls at him, followed with a couple of energy blades. Hoping that some of them would hit that damned Daemon Prince.

M'Kachan's almost startling human eyes narrowed slightly and with a quick gesture of his other hands. Levitated a couple of burnt cars in front of him forming a barrier as the barrage of energy balls impacted into the cars, destroying them and generating a huge cloud of debris what covered the Daemon's figure. Ryoko smiled but her happy expression suddenly turned into horror and shock when the cloud cleared up.

M'Kachan remained unscratched and unharmed while everything around him was totally destroyed. A look of amusement appeared on the Daemon face from Ryoko's attempt to destroy him from long range.

"Now you had your fun, it's my turn. Tzeentch Firestorm!"

He pointed his staff at her and a blast of red and yellow fire with incredible speed flew out. Ryoko had barely enough time to erect a physical defense against his magical attack, which enveloped her in a fireball. Ryoko fell under the magical onslaught as she resisted the pain and writhed in torment as the red flames engulfed her, sending her crashing to the ground.

M'Kachan extended a free hand with his index finger out. He then quickly recited the incantation, "Bolt of Change!"

Ryoko, almost exhausted from the attack saw the vivid yellow magic bolt heading towards her and immediately ducked to avoid being turned into something more worse than death, a chaos spawn.

Although she managed to avoid the dreaded Tzeentch spell, she couldn't avoid the second attack. Fortunately M'Kachan prefers to alternate his spell casting rather than sticking to one in particular. He then unleashed a torrent of warp fire, which slammed into her chest, sending her reeling back a couple of metres.

"Impressive, not many opponents could hold their ground without sustaining heavy injuries." M'Kachan commented. Ryoko glared venomously at him, pure hatred filled her veins as she threw up a shield to block a blue fireball.

Determination and pride was what kept her alive as she tried to stand and fight the Daemon but a second blast of fire, this one vivid green in colour, burst from M'Kachan's staff and sent her flying backwards into a building. M'Kachan held his staff horizontal for a moment, reciting a couple of words of chaos before launching a three foot energy blade towards the building. A sudden flash of white light was seen before the building that Ryoko was sent into collapsed on top of her.

"Well, that seems too easy?" M'Kachan said and turned around to walk away when suddenly a feet foot glowing energy blade was fired behind him.

M'Kachan rarely get caught off guard by his opponents but this sudden surprise did, it was his inhuman daemon reflexes and aura shielding that prevented it from banishing him back to the warp. M'Kachan turned just enough for killing him but couldn't prevent the blade from slicing his right feather wing.

'Oh great, first my arm and now my wing. Thanks Tzeentch for the power of regeneration!' he thought and turned to see who had done this.

"Ha, I got you now! Not so tough without your wings, the next part I going for is your head!" Ryoko exclaimed, digging her way out of the rubble despite her body being battered and the sported numerous cuts and tears in her clothes. She wasn't about to give up this fight yet.

M'Kachan let his staff fall to the ground which dematerialized back to the warp. He then crackled his knuckles and tilted his neck from left to right, "It seems I have to do this the hard way," M'Kachan eyes were now glowing red and then . . .

"Oh crap!" Ryoko thought as she saw the Daemon Prince suddenly became a blur in front of her and unleashed a devastating combination of cuts, scratches, punches and kicks. It was soon followed up with a vicious uppercut to her chin and finished with a mighty full body slam on the cold unforgiving pavement.

This was all done in three seconds due to M'Kachan's huge spent of warp energies, but due to the insufficient warp energy around he resorted in taking the energies of nearby daemons that binds them to material world to compensate for the drastic increase in power levels. In total M'Kachan took the energies of two dozen Bloodletters and at least twenty of his own minions but there is plenty more where they came from.

Ryoko's body was badly damaged and crushed after the relentless assault. Lying on the ground, she was then overshadowed by the Daemon Prince and stared at him, an evil grin appeared on his bird like head.

"Well, my dear, it seems this is the end of the road for you. It's a pity…I would have expected a better challenge from you." M'Kachan then picked her up with his unnaturally sharp talons by her neck and slammed her repeatedly against a nearby building. A moment later, he raised her by her neck with one arm so that he could stare directly into his victim eyes before he kills she, while summoning a crackling ball of energy in the palm of his hand.

"Any last words?" M'Kachan asked.

"Screw yourself!" Ryoko spat in M'Kachan face and glared at him, totally fearless…not wanting him to gave him the pleasure of show fear at her certain death.

M'Kachan licked his cheek with his long fork like tongue and smiled evilly. "I will enjoy consuming your immortal soul for all eternity." He then approached the energy ball in his hand slowly towards her face; Ryoko could feel the lightning strands raking her flesh as she tried to resist the pain, which was becoming unbearable.

Suddenly two powerful blue lightening attacks struck the backside of the Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, disrupting his concentration on the torture. M'Kachan seeing Ryoko was almost dead, threw her against a building and leapt high into the air, avoiding another pair of lightening bolts. Upon landing, M'Kachan spun around to see who dare to strike at him.

What he saw was another girl with long purple hair with some sort of logs surrounding her. M'Kachan instead of fuming in rage and anger like any other Daemon Prince, had a look of curiosity and watched with keen interest. Arcs of electricity jumped from log to log as well as her body before being discharged towards him.

This time, M'Kachan was ready and cast a mental barrier in time as the lightening impacted against the invisible wall in a white flash.

'Interesting . . . this girl has some power, it might be worth investigating this source of power she is wielding.' M'Kachan made a mental note, he could sense that she wasn't like human, but something more alien.

"Get away from her you monster!" exclaimed Ayeka and launched another round of electricity at him.

M'Kachan calmly sidestepped the bolts and launched his own attack, extending right index finger, a small spark of light appeared on the tip but changed his mind. He then raised his left hand into the air; his index and forefinger extend into the sky and gestured in circular anti-clockwise direction. The clouds suddenly darken around M'Kachan, his eyes glowing brightly and raised his other hand and pointed towards Ayeka, forefinger extended.

"Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways and Master of Fortune, heed my calling, grant me this boon so that I can vanquishes my enemies!"

"Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos!" M'Kachan exclaimed.

Suddenly the sounds of battle stopped and everything became silent like some has just pressed the mute button on a remote control. Ayeka was confused and surprised by the silence and wonder what he was planning. Looking past the Lord of Change, Ayeka could see her Jurai guardians logs, Azaka and Kamidake, they were picking up Ryoko and transporting her back to Ry-Ohki where a concerned Washu was waiting for her arrival.

M'Kachan smiled and brought his left hand in a swift downward motion which at that moment all hell broke loose!

"Tzeentch Distortion Beam!" with his scream, a massive thirty-foot horizontal blade made of black energy surged from his hand, heading towards the Jurai Princess. Ayeka couldn't believe what she was seeing as the blade vaporised everything in its path including his own kind and Worldeaters marines.

Her heart was pounding and she desperately wanted to move out of the way of the oncoming beam but couldn't as someone was holding her in place. She felt her feet feel like she was wearing concrete shoes. M'Kachan smiled in satisfaction that she will perish in a matter of seconds.

M'Kachan smirk turned in anger when he saw a white blur moving at incredible speed, faster than the human eye and watched the white blur swooped down and immediately picked up the Jurai Princess in one smooth motion, milliseconds from where it would have vaporised her.

M'Kachan inhuman and supernatural eyesight saw who it was who saved the princess.

"Sanguinius," he hissed at the cursed name.

"This war over this planet has just become very interesting…" M'Kachan muttered while walked through the debris, looking for Angron to tell him some interesting news.

The beam continued to wreck havoc and obliterated everyone and everything in the next five blocks!

***

Location: Unknown

Ranma was led by Serenity down a brightly-lit crystallized wide corridor, filled with statues of past heroes and guardians who had sacrificed their lives for the greater good and for humanity. Perched on his shoulder was Felix, licking his paws while he explained to Ranma whom those statues represent while at the same time getting to know this mortal in more depth. Although Ranma had contained his fear of cats in the form of the Nekoken sword, he still had residual side effects of his fear that instead of making him run away like a idiot, it made him a bit tense like he was suspicious of them but for some reason. Felix didn't have that effect on him like he normally does when around cats like creatures.

When Ranma didn't know was that Felix was his assigned advisor and guardian, kinda like a familiar used by the Inquisition, it's ironic that his familiar turns out to be a cat rather than anything else. The reason why Ranma felt so at ease with him is that Felix has a psychic link between each other and would increase his awareness like he had another pair of eyes in battle. Felix would never be directly involved in fight as his role is primary role is advisory role but does have some unique capabilities. All that Ranma knew about Felix was that he was a highly intelligent and playful talking cat with some sort of funny crest on his forehead.

Ranma, Felix and Serenity eventually reached a set of double doors made of pure crystal what really looked like it weighted a ton and Ranma estimated he needed an army to push it open. Serenity smiled as she pushed her hand out in an opening movement. Ranma starred as the doors opened up in front of her slowly like one those automatic doors before she indicated to him to follow her through.

Beyond the crystal doors was a huge circular chamber with a beautiful mosaic on the floor showing an icon of a giant Eagle with two dragons, one was a Chinese while the other was a western medieval style at either side of the bird. The beauty and majesty of the place filled Ranma with awe and wondered, he was so distracted by the craftsmanship and architecture of this magnificent chamber that he didn't notice a large of gathering of people in the centre of room until Felix waved a paw in front of him.

Serenity was standing next to a very familiar man, wearing a regal white uniform and cloak decorated with various symbols of the Imperium and a smile on his face.

"Father!" Ranma exclaimed in surprise, "What are you doing here?"

The Emperor smiled turned in a smirk, "To see you of course and to introduce you to some of your brothers, son."

It was at that moment that he noticed there was four hood-robed individuals standing at either side of Serenity and the Emperor. Each of the hooded individuals had a different colored pattern robes with a various small icons embroiled onto their robes.

"Ranma, I would like you to meet Vulkan, Primarch of the Salamanders legion." The Emperor pointed a individual with fairly light colored robed the further away from Serenity who has a large symbol of Firedrakes around his neck and some sort of thick hide of a lizard of some sort as it's cloak.

The man pulled back his greenish hood to reveal a very tall and muscular man whose stern countenance reflects his hardship and battle background. Ranma then noticed an extremely large thunder hammer by his waist that Akane would be green with envy and shuddered a bit at though her hitting him with that, probably send him across the universe and back. Vulkan stared at Ranma for a few moments before offering him his strong hand in friendship, "It's good to finally meet you, brother." Ranma accepts it readily, without hesitation as the Salamanders Primarch gives him a great slap on the back.

'That's going to leave a mark." Ranma thought as the Emperor introduced the next person.

"Next, is Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists." The Emperor pointed to the individual wearing a yellow robe. Ranma could see beneath his robe, he was wearing a suit of power armour and notices that he had a mechanized bionic hand that rested upon the hilt of his golden powersword. Dorn approached Ranma examining him to see if he was indeed who he claims to be.

A moment later, Dorn serious and stern expression soften into a small smile before outstretching his bionic hand in friendship, "You fight with the courageous of tens of thousand men and the spirit of a true Primarch of the Emperor. I would been honored to have you by my side on the field of battle." Dorn said.

"Erm . . . Thanks," Ranma said, not really sure what he meant by that as he shook his hand. 'He sure got one firm handshake,' Ranma thought as his hand was slightly crushed by Dorn mechanized hand.

The robed individual dress in regal blue robe smirked beneath his hood as he saw Ranma slight pain expression when Dorn shook his hand. Instead of letting their father introducing them, he glanced over to his white robed brother next to him to follow his lead. He nodded slightly as the two approached Ranma from behind.

Ranma felt the presences of two powerful auras behind him and slowly turned around to see them pulled back their hoods.

"So you are the Emperor's heir, hmm? You are just what I imagine you to be." He said before extending his hand, "I am Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines." Ranma shook his hand with his other as his hand was still hurting.

Ranma could tell that the person in the blue robe was a sharp contrast to him. Where as Ranma usually tends to charge and then would think later during the fray of a battle. Guilliman's main strength was his ability in his meticulous planning and brilliant grasp on tactics that are far beyond the minds of any general ever known. He wasn't afraid in getting struck in a battle when the situation calls it.

Next to him was a man was tall, dark haired man, who at first glance seemed to have a dark and sinister in his aura but then realized at closer inspection found his aura to be natural and wasn't as evil like Angron was. His stern countenance reflects his unmistakably military background. Ranma wondered why he was glaring intently at him but then realized what Felix had mentioned when he first arrived here.

"Err . . . You must be Lion El Jonson that I heard about?" Ranma replied, trying to be as friendly as possible to his brother.

Jonson glared even harder at Ranma for a few minutes as he stepped back and got into a slight defensive stance just in case. His dark piercing eyes staring directly into Ranma greyish blue eyes before Guilliman came to his rescue. "Jonson, stop giving him a look of death, he will retrieve the Lion sword back, won't you Ranma?" Guilliman winked at Ranma to follow his lead.

"Umm . . . sure," Ranma replied as Jonson relaxed his glare at him before speaking up.

"You better be Ranma! I didn't give my personal sword to you as a gift just so you could lose it. If that weapon falls into the wrong hands and they know how to activate it's hidden powers; the consequences could be disastrous."

"What the worst thing that could happen if it did fall into the wrong hands, it's only a sword, isn't it?" Ranma asked.

Jonson shook his head, "Redemption."

"Redemption? What is that suppose to mean?" Ranma inquired not really wanting to know but had to if he going to wield such a powerful blade.

"Redemption, is a psychic final command that only can be used for the wielder of the blade as a final desperate move. By plunging the sword into the ground and channeling all of your Ki into the blade. The result will create a powerful psychic shockwave that will destroy every living creature including bacteria's, leaving the planet where the attack is cast, reduced into a barren and lifeless world." Jonson informed Ranma, ignoring the look of shock on his face.

"You're joking aren't you?" Ranma asked expecting Jonson's serious expression to change.

Jonson stared directly into his eyes before he shook his head, "Ranma, I never joke about these things."

"Is he serious?" Ranma asked Guilliman, wanting a second opinion on the matter.

"I'm afraid that Jonson is right about that part." Guilliman replied and turned to Jonson, "You know Jonson, you really should take it easy on him, he is still a inexperienced and young Primarch and . . ."

"HEY!" Ranma exclaimed, "I'm the best martial artist in my generation and I have fought a lot of opponents in my life!"

Guilliman and Jonson turned their attention back to Ranma. Dorn and Vulkan were busy talking to Queen Serenity and the Emperor about certain issues that has recently arisen while Felix listened carefully to their conversation.

"Yes, we all know your track record, it's quite impressive for such a young one but compared to what we have experienced in the art of warfare. You have still have a lot to learn before you are ready to taken on your path of destiny." Guilliman said, "Don't you think so, Jonson?"

Jonson didn't reply as he turned around and walked away from Ranma and Guilliman.

"What is his problem?" Ranma asked, as Jonson was the only one out of the Primarchs who hadn't greeted him in a friendly fashion.

"What do you mean?" inquired Guilliman.

"I mean, why is he so grouchy and serious, it like he wants me dead or something?" Ranma replied.

Guilliman sighed, "Don't worry about him, it's just the way he is. I don't think he has anything personal about you but just keep your toes around him. He's not known for being a happy fellow, prefers to keep his business and personal life separate but one thing we can count on is his loyalties in his friends and family where their welfare and security is his top priority."

"Well, he really don't show it very well." Ranma commented.

"That's because . . ." The Emperor interrupted Guilliman sentence.

"Ranma Saotome and Roboute Guilliman, can you please come over here, we have matters to discuss that concern you and your world that you live in." Said Serenity in polite and authoritative manner.

"I explain it later," Guilliman said.

Not wanting to refuse such a request from the former ruler of the Moon Kingdom, they immediately made their way towards the centre of the chamber where the rest of party was waiting. Silence descended before the Emperor spoke up to Ranma while everyone listened carefully.

"Ranma, you should know by now that the Dark Gods have made their move and are on the first steps on conquering the world that you have called home for the last seventeen years or so. Your brothers here have succeeded in our home universe to prevent the four Chaos Gods from enslaving the human race ever since Horus Heresy. Guilliman himself held the fragmented Imperium together while Dorn, Vulkan and Jonson repelled the Chaos incursion and bring a sense of order within the Imperium. They have sacrificed body and soul to this single cause and have so far succeeded where other would have failed if it wasn't for the determination and courage to fight on despite the overwhelming odds. Now the Gods of Chaos have turned their evil eye on your universe and if no one is there to stop them, then your world will be damned for all eternity." The Emperor said and slightly nodded to Serenity.

"Only you, Ranma can foil the Dark Gods plans for domination of Earth and…" Serenity notice Ranma raising his hand up.

"Why me?" Everyone gave him a odd confused look, "I mean couldn't anyone else deal with this, heck I can't even handle the fiancées problem that Genma had got me into."

"What a wuss, can't even handle a simple girl problem." Jonson whispered. Ranma glared at the Dark Angels Primarch for a few moments as his acute hearing picked up what he said, "What did you say?" Jonson glared back and unless someone did something right now, they would probably be at each other's throats.

Guilliman shook his head and stepped in acting as the middleman between them. This reminded him of the feud between Leman Russ and Jonson, which was the last thing; Serenity and the Emperor wanted to happen. Vulkan and Dorn were secretly placing a bet on who would win between those two with Vulkan betting on Ranma on his martial arts and determination while the other betted on Jonson fighting skills and years of experience in warfare.

Guilliman raised his hand up at Jonson, "Now, Jonson remember we are at war with the Dark Gods and NOT against each other. This is what the Dark Gods want the most, a feud within our family and the last thing we need is another Horus Heresy!" Jonson backed down at his reasoning.

Guilliman turned to face Ranma, "I have faith in you Ranma, but you have to draw a line somewhere and besides we can sort out your fiancées problem later but now we have other pressing matters to concern ourselves, now you two sort out your differences and shake hands." Guilliman took a step back as the two Primarchs glared at each other before they took a step towards each other.

Ranma was the first to act as he extended his hand out; Jonson stared at his hand and quickly glanced over to Guilliman who nodded slightly to do it or else. Jonson nodded in reply before giving him a firm handshake while at the same time trying to crush the life out of his hand. Ranma was doing the same for the next few moments before letting go.

The Emperor coughed to get their attention, "Now that been sorted, Ranma you are the only one who is capable of defeating a Daemon Prince by yourself and have the ability to halt the invasion of Chaos. You have some very powerful allies on your side which you must use if your universe has a chance of survival."

"What about Sailor Moon and her Senshi? Couldn't they handle the invasion, I mean they have been fighting different demon threats in Juuban." Ranma asked.

Serenity decided to answer his question, "Sailor Moon is my daughter from the Moon Kingdom era and was reincarnated along with her bodyguards and members of the court into the future. She is very courageous and pure at heart but she doesn't possess the qualities you possess, Ranma Saotome. Although she and her Sailor Senshi have succeeded against repelling countless attempts to take over the world, I fear that this time she will be fail to halt this threat. The forces of the Dark Gods are vast and dangerous which they will not hesitate to fight dirty, she will need help and, although I disapprove of the idea of Crystal Tokyo, you must help her, Please" Serenity asked, looking directly into Ranma eyes to see confusion and hesitation.

Ranma scratched the back of his head before replying, "But aren't I'm suppose to be dead or something? I'm sure I couldn't survive that blast."

Serenity smiled, "Ranma, you are not dead just somewhere in between those boundaries of life."

"Erm . . . would you mind telling me that in English?"

"She means that you are here in this dimension but you are not ready to live in this dimension until you have fulfilled your path of destiny which will be a long time to come. We have the ability to send you back to the mortal realm and aid your friends in Nerima." The Emperor answered.

Ranma stood there shocked and surprise, "What am I waiting for! Send me back now!"

"Don't worry Ranma, your friends will be fine at the moment, remember that time here runs at a different pace than normally, I assume that Felix had explained it to you about this concept?" Ranma nodded, "We have a lot to teach you about certain aspects but we have only a limited time. You must learn this if you are to succeed in repel the Chaos incursion." The Emperor said.

Ranma groaned inwards as he realized what they were planning, "I guess you're the one that going to lecture me about these aspects?"

The Emperor shook his head and pointed, "Not me, Ranma. Your brothers will. Starting with Guilliman in tactical and strategic planning. Vulkan and Dorn will teach you the art of warfare and combat while Jonson will teach you the rest."

"Then you send me back?" Ranma asked hopefully.

"Yes, Ranma once we are satisfied that you are ready, you shall receive a visit from each of us when you enter a state of dreamless slumber. This is the only way we can contact you through your mental link with us. We shall send you back after your first lesson." Serenity answered.

Ranma felt a hand on his shoulder, "Follow me," Guilliman smiled as he led him out of the chamber, followed by the other Primarchs and Felix. Leaving Serenity and the Emperor in the chamber.

"Do you think he is strong enough?" whispered Serenity; concern could be seen on her face.

"He has to be." The Emperor simply replied, "I wish we had more time to prepare him for the horrors he will face ahead rather than dumping the burden on him at such a young age."

Serenity nodded, "I also have the same concern for my daughter but there is nothing we can about it now, we shall help them as much as possible but in the end it's up to the chosen three to unite together."

"The Primarch of Chaos, the young Prince of Jurai and the Moon Princess." The Emperor whispered and took Serenity hand and led her out of the chamber.

***

Meanwhile flying high over Nerima

Ayeka, Princess of Jurai, slowly regained consciousness and at first she thought she was dead as she stared directly into the deepest blue colour eyes she ever seen, medium long blond flowing hair over his back. The most startling thing she saw was a pair of huge swan like wings on his back. She started to blush bright red when she saw him gave her a small smile, glanced to her left to avoid blushing even more. She suddenly has a vice like grip on him as she realized that she was in midair above the skies of Nerima much to the displeasure of his winged female companion to the right of him. His companion to the right simply grinned at her uncharacteristic expression.

"Don't squirm, you don't have to be afraid, your perfectly safe in my hands," her rescuer said quietly said.

Ayeka looked up, reassumed by his gentle and very calming tone of voice. "Who . . . who are you? Am I dead?" she asked her rescuer.

The Angel smiled, "You may call me Sanguinius and no, you're not dead, far from it, I assure you." He answered her question, "Tell me what has happened here, please?"

Ayeka nodded, knowing in her heart that he was on their side as she stared into his eyes and saw the good within his soul.

"Would you mind answering the question? We don't have all day you know, there a blood bath down there!" the female Phoenix warrior said impatiently as she was getting annoyed at the way she was staring at him for a tad longer than necessary at her future mate (from her viewpoint).

"Kiima, that was out of line, apologize to her now!" Saffron demanded, Kiima grudgingly did what she was ordered and apologized to her, trying to say it without a hint of jealousy or bitterness.

"Apology accepted," Ayeka said and turned her attention back to her rescuer, "All I know that this evil and ruthless army is led by a daemon prince what runs by the name of Angron and . . ." she notice the surprised expression on his face at the mention of his name.

"Excuse me, did you just say Angron? Was he tall, red, ugly, large leathery bat like wings and a seriously bad attitude problem?" Sanguinius asked her.

Ayeka nodded, "Erm . . . yes."

"This is far more serious than I had expected, tell me have you seen or know of anyone that possess any special or inhuman abilities?" Sanguinius saw the look of sadness and pain expressed in response to the question on her face.

"There was one, a close of friend of Lord Tenchi and mine, his name was Ranma Saotome." A tear escaped from her eye as she remember fully of what had happened to him and the heartache she felt for her younger sister.

"Tell me what happened to him? I need to know, please tell me if you can?" Sanguinius asked as gently as possible and wiped the tear off her check with the back of his hand.

"Everything was going well, we were helping the civilians evacuate the district while Tenchi, Ranma and his friends deal with the chaos invasion and . . . and . . ."

"Go on," Sanguinius said gently as he tried to reassure her that she was safe and with friends. Saffron cast a glance over to Kiima to be on her best behavior not because of Ayeka but to Sanguinius.

"And three powerful daemons appeared and surrounded him after someone who we thought were on our side betrayed us. The daemons used some kind of powerful attack and he was obliterated out of existence." Ayeka held on to him and started to cry on his satin white robe.

"Lord Sanguinius, over there!" Saffron said, pointing to the east of where they were in the distance.

The Blood Angel Primarch looked up and with his enhancing vision saw that hordes of daemons were annihilating the Japanese military army was in the northern part of Nerima. The soldiers were getting butchered while burnt out military trucks and destroyed tanks littered the whole area. The airforce were individually being targeted and destroyed by literally hundreds of Furies and screamers of Tzeentch.

"Someone been having fun?" Saffron said sarcastically. Sanguinius ignored Saffron comments as his full attention was focused something in the distance. His superior enhanced vision notice behind the hordes of rampaging hordes of Daemons and units of Chaos Space Marines bearing the colours and insignias belonging to the Worldeaters and Thousand Sons. It was partially hidden from his vision but rang alarm bells in Sanguinius mind. He had seen one of these before in one of his dreams and was a powerful source of chaos magic and manipulation of the warp. From what he could see it was partially completed but he needed a closer looks to confirm his suspicions.

If his suspicions were confirmed, then this place would be covered in veil of darkness forever and under the rule of Chaos. It would be the main source of the chaos incursions and would reinforce the rule of Chaos by tenfold. It had to be destroyed before it was operational otherwise the chances of swaying the tides of battle in their favor would be lost

"A Chaos Gate." Sanguinius whispered under his breath in a low tone. Kiima and Ayeka didn't hear due to the sounds of battle going down below. Saffron raised an eyebrow as his acute hearing filtered it though as he heard what he said.

"A what?" Saffron inquired for a conformation.

"A Chaos Gate, we must destroy it at all cost. Once completed and the ritual of warp passage is finished, it will open a rift in the immaterial dimensional space that separates our world and others and will act as a beacon with another dimension. It will act like a gateway into the material plane." Sanguinius explained.

Ayeka and Kiima nodded but still had no idea on what he had said. Saffron was a bit more aware on the subject and had a faint idea of what he was on about.

"So . . . erm . . . that tall, long pole and crystal orb is sorta was acting as a link between these two dimensional planes." Sanguinius nodded at Saffron rough description. "So if we don't destroy or stop it before it is activated, we can expect hell on earth?"

Sanguinius nodded in acknowledgment at his answer, slightly amazed by Saffron intelligence.

"That might be a problem." Saffron said. The source of the problem was getting past through hundreds of Daemons and Chaos Space Marines then through the Daemon Princes and other nasty surprises that lay further ahead.

"Indeed it is, Saffron. You are right but with the . . . " Sanguinius felt someone tugging on his robe and glanced down towards Ayeka in his arms. He had almost forgotten about her that she was in his arms much to Kiima's discontents.

"It's them! Please Lord Sanguinius, take me down there!" Ayeka pointed to an area of resistance as a small ring of fighters was fending off the swarms of Daemons.

The group of fighters were Tenchi, Cypher, Ryoga and Katsuhito were situated in a narrow part of the district and were being attacked from three fronts by the forces of Chaos. They were not completely surrounded as a large crystallized ship protected their rear flank quite effectively. Sanguinius stared at the ship as it's meowed when firing its power beam lasers but push it to the back of his mind as they began descended down towards the group. Sanguinius carefully swooped down towards them, closely followed by Kiima and Saffron.

Meanwhile Cypher and Tenchi were dealing with the Khorne Berzerkers who were trying to hack them to death while Ryoga and Katsuhito dealt with the daemons. Fortunately the street was narrow enough and prevented them from be overwhelmed by the sheer number of their enemies. Katsuhito suddenly felt a powerful presence behind him and spun his sword as he though it was one of those Daemon Princes that had managed to sneak behind them. Seeing Ayeka in the arms of angel and seeing his two companions aiding them in their fight, he changed the direction of his blade, stopping within an inch from Sanguinius neck. Cypher paused in his fight and was taken back in disbelief at seeing the legendary Primarch of the Imperium.

"You are indeed a expert swordsman otherwise I would've had lost my head by now." Sanguinius said, handling Ayeka to Tenchi who she immediately hugged.

Katsuhito lowered his blade, "Who are you? Why have you decided to join us?" he asked, sensing his divine and powerful aura, which for some reason felt like Ranma aura but less chaotic.

Sanguinius unsheathed his blade from his waist and spun it around in his hand in one smooth motion. "My name is Sanguinius, Primarch of the Blood Angels and the answer to your second question is that we all share a common cause in our fight for survival . . . "

"The destruction of the forces of Chaos." Katsuhito finished.

Sanguinius nodded, "I have plan that might turn the tides of this battle into our favor if you are willing to hear me out?"

"I'm listening, speak Angel of Death. For someone who risk his life to save Ayeka and battle the minions of the Dark Gods, we are allies." Katsuhito replied while parrying a strike from one of the Berzerker marines.

Sanguinius nodded as he gained his trust. "Directly ahead of us, pass the hordes of Chaos. They are constructing a device that once complete will allow the vast armies of hell to enter into the material plane and will mean the end for all of us. If we destroy it, the daemon forces will eventually disappear from existence and will be banished back to where they came from as they cannot sustain their bodies during prolonged battles."

"Hmm . . . I can see the logic in your excellent plan but there is a small flaw." Katsuhito replied and pointed to the huge mass of daemons heading towards them.

Sanguinius smiled like he knew he would ask that question. "That won't be a problem," he pulled out a communication device from beneath his robe.

"Captain Garus, is the orbital weapon prepared and ready?" he said down the comm. There was crackle on the communication device before a stern and bold voice answered his request.

[Yes, Lord Sanguinius. Techmarines Samaras has finished his ritual and has blessed in the name of the Emperor. Standard Melta torpedoes armed and ready at your command.] He answered.

Concern and worry appeared on Katsuhito's face, "You can't use that on a populated area! It's immoral and the innocents must not be harmed. We are not going to risk innocent blood being spilled, we will not sink to their level." He protested but was stopped when Sanguinius raised his hand.

Sanguinius shook his head; "Sometimes sacrifices have to be made in war besides our scans show that 99.9% of civilian have been already evacuated from the district. I assure you that the torpedoes used are of low yield which will reduce the damage to buildings but will result effective against the horde and that gate, it's now or never."

Katsuhito remained quiet for a moment. "Very well, I trust your judgement. I sense you have already made up your mind regardless of my protest. Do not make me rethink what I think about you."

Sanguinius nodded and keyed something into his device. "Garus, at these coordinates uploaded, fire when ready!"

[Acknowledged, Lord Sanguinius.]

Everyone looked up to see three bright stars appearing in the sky, "Everyone, shield your eyes, NOW!" Sanguinius shouted and grabbed Kiima by the shoulder when she didn't hear his warning and shielded her with his wing.

Three mini non - nuclear explosions flashed in the middle of the horde, sending half of the daemons back to where they came from, but surprisingly most of the residential area weren't destroyed or damaged. Most of the damage was amassed in the industrial and commerce area, the costs of the battle was going to be huge!

Sanguinius content expression changed to serious when he saw that the warp rift gate was still open despite destroying more than sixty percent of the Daemon hordes. Sanguinius figured that the key to the warp gate was protected from conventional weapons and needed a psychic or magical weapon to fully destroy the key and close the warp rift.

The remaining daemons and chaos marines were about to charge at the group when suddenly; a massive hail of heavy bolter shells, cannon blasts and Lascannons energy shots tore through the chaos ranks. Sanguinius looked up and smiled at the sight above him.

Everyone looked up to see a dozen of Thunderhawk Gunships unleashing their awesome firepower at the chaos hordes. A dozen of Blood Angels Assault squads descended onto their position. There sole objective was protect them and their Primarch at all cost.

"Lord Sanguinius, is everyone okay?" Garus, captain of his Honour guard asked, concern on face as he helped him and Kiima to their feet.

"Yes, Captain, order the men to clear the street one by one but in tight three on three cover formation, we don't want any surprise and employ all city fighting techniques to our full advantage. Use all available air support to clear the way, now!" Sanguinius quickly ordered and checked to see if Kiima was okay or not.

"As you wish, my Lord." Garus immediately started handling orders to each of the leader sergeants of the assault squad and redirecting the Gunships to their new targets.

Sanguinius looked to his left and right to see Kiima and Saffron by his side surround by his Honour guard and raised his golden sword into the air. "What are we waiting for, we're been training for this, don't let me down! For the Emperor and our Honour of the Blood Angels, charge!" Sanguinius rallied his troops against the chaos forces.

A round of approval and cheers were heard as they crashed into the horde, cold steel clashing with bone and steel in bloody hand to hand combat.

The Tenchi, Ryoga, Ayeka and Katsuhito stood there and watched as the Blood Angel marines hacked and slashed their way through the chaos hordes with determination and rage.

"Aren't they enthusiastic? They are worse than those Worldeaters marines!" Ayeka said, still holding on to Tenchi.

"Well, at least they on our side for once," Tenchi replied and notices Cypher was following them. "Hey, Cypher where are you going?" he asked.

Cypher stopped but didn't turn around, pistols in his hands, "To do what I have been trained to do since birth, I suggest you do the same if we are going to win this battle."

"He's right, Tenchi," Katsuhito said and unsheathed his sword to follow him in the fray.

The rest took a moment before joining them.

TBC . . .

***

Author Note:

Montymouse is seen hanging above a pool of acid as he is lowered down slowly by an angry mob of people for leaving them at a cliffhanger. He looked like he been through a meat grinder, beaten and bruised as the leader of the mob known as Random Tasking steps up towards the barely conscious writer.

Leader: Now Montymouse, now we have you cornered and tied up for the last three days, this is your last warning. Are you going to continue writing this story or not?"

Montymouse: (mumbles something)…

Random Tasking: (leans forward) what did you say?

Montymouse: no, I'm not and this chapter is the last one I'm going to do!

Random Tasking: Very well, I shall have no choice but to go to plan B.

Mob steps aside for a weird looking machine that Washu created for stubborn writers such as him.

Montymouse: (eyes widen in fear) No, not that! PLEASE DON'T USE THAT ON ME!

Random Tasking: Only if you start writing?

Montymouse: (nods) okay but I need a pen.

Random Tasking: (hands him a pen and paper) here you go and I expect this to be the next chapter ASAP!

Montymouse: (sighs) oh right, oh right (start scribbling something down)

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 23/05/03

Version 2.0 23/12/03

Version 3.0 31/01/04