Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ Old and New Acquaintances ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon/Tenchi Muyo Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. Tenchi Muyo belongs to Kajishima Masaki. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Twelve - Old and New Acquaintances

***

"Knowledge is power, hide it well, guard it well."

Quote Ranma Saotome.

***

Timeline: 20th Century. Date - Tuesday 22nd 1998

Location: Somewhere in a woodland Forest

Somewhere in the forest there was a light blue haired girl wandering about the forest by herself as she tried to find someone amongst the trees and undergrowth. Earlier, she had been trying to find some wild mushroom in the forest for supper but her companion, bored, had had other ideas about passing the time.

"Ry-Ohki, where are you?" She called out loud. "I know you're here somewhere."

She had spent the last fifteen minutes searching for her companion Ry-Ohki and had exhausted almost every hiding place she could think of. At first she had been having a good time with her companion, who had decided to play a game of hide and seek in the forest to pass the time. So far Ry-Ohki was winning, as she was very good in finding hiding spots within the forest. Then she noticed the time and realised that she had completely lost track of it. It was time to return home but she had to find her companion first.

"Come on Ry-Ohki, stop playing games. It's time to go home now," She shouted again.

There was sudden rustle of the bushes quite close to her and, thinking it was her companion, she walked over towards the bushes, quietly intending to surprise her before she went home.

'Found you,' She thought, "Ry-Ohki come out of there, I found you now so let's go home."

"Miya," The girl glanced over her shoulder to see Ry-Ohki standing right behind with a curious look on her face, wondering who she was talking to.

"Wait a minute . . . If you are there behind me, … who is that in the bushes?" Sasami realised as she slowly took a few steps back.

GRRRRRRRR!

Sasami knew it was something bad from the look of pure fear in Ry-Ohki eyes, and her fur sticking up as if she'd had an electric shock. Ry-Ohki sensed that the thing hidden in the bushes was not natural, and as the low dangerous growling increased in volume, it seemed to be getting closer. Sasami's eyes widened as she saw a huge red wolf wolf-like creature emerging from the dense thick undergrowth and stalking towards her. Blood and saliva was dripping from its mouth as its glowing amber eyes focused on its next dinner.

Sasami slowly bent down and picked up a stone from the forest floor, trying not to make any sudden moves. She then suddenly threw the pebble-sized stone at the bloodhound and, surprisingly enough, smacked it right between its eyes, dazing the creature long enough for her to put some distance between her and the demon hound. Sasami bolted as fast as she could but not before grabbing Ry-Ohki by the scruff of her neck and carrying her as she ran through the forest. Quickly glancing over her shoulder, she could see more of those demon hounds appearing from everywhere behind her and pursuing her. Soon she made a wrong turning and was faced with a dead end, the undergrowth too thick and dense for her to pass through. Seeing that she had made a wrong turn, she turned around to see more than a dozen bloodhounds growling and snarling as they finally had her cornered. The bloodhounds approached her slowly, intending to feast on this young girl's flesh before resuming their main pursuit. Sasami held on tightly on to Ry-Ohki, her heart pounding as she waited for them to pounce on her. She quietly wished for someone to help them.

She closed her eyes as the leader of the pack pounced on her.

Instead of the bloodhound biting into her, Sasami suddenly felt strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her up just as the bloodhound crashed into the undergrowth. The rest of the pack snarled loudly as they saw a dark cloaked figure hanging upside down from a tree branch to save her.

"You can open your eyes now, you're safe for now," Sasami heard a warm and polite voice as she still had her eyes shut tightly while holding Ry-Ohki in a death grip.

Sensing she was out of danger for now, she opened her eyes to see a pigtailed teenage boy attired in black holding onto her and smiling. Looking down from where they were, she could see the rest of bloodhounds circling around the tree, snarling as they tried to climb or leap up to them. The boy looked to his left and immediately smacked a bloodhound, which had managed to leap high enough to get at them in the chops, sending him tumbling down.

"Now, you stay put here in this tree with your friend while we will deal with this, okay?" He asked, unconcerned by the danger below.

Sasami nodded slightly and noticed that she had been holding on to Ry-Ohki just a little too tightly and relaxed her death grip slightly. The boy smiled before jumping down from the tree branch effortlessly and landing directly on top of one the bloodhounds before safely rolling across the ground.

Getting up from his rough landing, one of the bloodhounds pounced with teeth and claws out, trying to take a bite out of the boy. The boy had just enough time to prevent the blood stained yellow teeth from biting his neck as he tried to wrestle the creature away.

THAM! THAM!

Two yellow plasma bolts were fired and impacted against the bloodhound Daemon's body, sending it sprawling across the forest floor. Its body was engulfed in white hot plasma flames that charred the hound to a crisp within seconds. The boy took a few moments to get his breath back as he glanced over his shoulder to see Cypher walking out of the shadows, holding a smoking plasma pistol in his hand and a smirk on his face as he helped Ranma to his feet.

"Ranma, I can't always be here to cover your back while you're off doing heroic stuff." Cypher said as withdrew his other pistol, "So next time, watch your back - or even better think before you act, okay?" Cypher advised as he realised that they were currently surround by bloodhounds.

Ranma nodded, "Sure, I'll try to remember that in the future - but thanks anyway." He removed his sword from beneath his robes and unsheathed the golden blade from its scabbard.

The powersword was beginning to faintly glow with a blue light and yellow markings appeared along the blade that Ranma had never seen before. Ranma noticed that the glowing runes along the blade were starting to make some of the Daemon hounds hesitate. For a split second some of them even took a step back. The Daemons sensed that the blue glowing sword this mortal had was something more than an ordinary mortal's weapon.

"I think we'd better deal with this first, don't you, Lord Ranma?" Cypher informed him as the bloodhounds shook their heads violently to snap them out of their trances before resuming their circling, waiting for the moment to pounce on their intended prey.

"You take the ones on the right while I take on the mean looking ones on the left, " Ranma grinned, trying to formulate a game plan.

Cypher remained silent and let his pistols do the talking as he let rip his firepower at the largest group of bloodhounds. Ranma sighed before engaging the two biggest hounds that he noticed were still trying to climb the tree to get to the girl and her odd looking creature that looked like a cross between a cat and bunny.

***

Moments later…

Crack! Slash!

Was the sound of Ranma's Lion sword as he cleaved the head of the last of those demon dogs that M'Kachan had sent to hunt them. Looking around, he noticed that all the bloodhounds they had defeated were beginning to fade away as their material bodies dissipated. According to what Cypher said, when a Daemon creature was defeated only their material bodies were destroyed; their demon spirits were returned to the warp. Ranma was about to make a closer inspection of the runes inscribed on the blade but found the blue glow that had once bathed the blade had started to fade away along with its golden markings.

Looking around the woodland clearing, he could see Cypher sitting down on a fallen tree and was concerned when he saw once white robes stained with blood. Thinking he was badly injured, Ranma sheathed his sword back into its jewelled scabbard and concealed it within his robes before rushing over to him. Walking over to the log, Ranma could see him currently playing with his Auspex scanner, scanning for any more of those demon dogs. From what he could see, Cypher didn't seem to be concerned with his blood stained torn robe as he peered over his shoulder.

"Hey, Cypher are you alright?" Ranma asked with look of concern on his face. Cypher momentarily glanced over his shoulder and smiled a little, which he rarely did. Although he knew that Cypher was tough and resilient individual, Ranma still felt he had to check.

"I'm fine, Ranma, it's not my blood," Cypher replied in calmly as he concentrated on trying to get his scanner to work properly as it seemed to have been damaged during their brief fight with those Daemons. "Damn machine, it's seems to be malfunctioning!" Cypher muttered to himself as he tried to shake the blasted scanner, which was producing an unclear picture.

"Well, who is it then?" enquired Ranma as he saw Cypher bashing the scanner to one side.

"One of the bloodhounds managed to get the better of me and pounced towards me intending to bite my head off. I managed to shake him off and blasted the damn creature at point-blank range with my pistol but received in return some third degree burns." Cypher showed Ranma his left arm, which he had used to shield himself from the plasma discharge. Ranma saw that his arm had some serious looking plasma burns that had scorched through his robes, but noticed that they were healing supernaturally fast. Hopefully there wouldn't even be a mark once they fully healed.

"Does it hurt?" Ranma asked, concerned with Cypher health.

"Not really, although I think that I need a new white robe," Cypher said. "Ranma, go and check on your blue haired friend. I'll be fine, honest."

"Well, if you say so . . . call if you need any help, okay?" Cypher nodded, "I will, Lord Ranma."

Ranma was about to suggest that he not call him Lord Ranma . . . but gave up as he realised that Cypher was going to say it no matter how many times he told him not to. Sighing, he then got up and walked over towards the large tree where Ranma had rescued and placed the girl and her companion for safety while they dealt with the Daemon hounds. Looking up, he couldn't see them anywhere along the branch but knew they were there as he sensed their auras hidden amongst the leaves.

"You can come out from hiding now!" Ranma called out and breathed a sigh of relief as the blue hair girl and her companion appeared looking safe and well. Still clutching her Ry-Ohki in her arms, she looked around to see any traces of those terrifying bloodhounds but found none apart for signs that a small war had just happened. A couple of small craters littered the whole forest due to Cypher's frag grenades and scorch marks on trees from his plasma fire.

"Thank you for saving us," Sasami replied as she sat carefully along the branch, wondering how she would get down safely.

"Do you mind helping me get off this tree?" she asked Ranma nicely, Ry-Ohki meowed in agreement to Sasami.

Normally Ranma would have been extremely freaked out by the presence of a cat or even a cat look alike, but due to his ability to contain and command his fear of cats and the Nekoken in the form of a sword. He now didn't have to worry about acting like an idiot in front of them all the time.

Ranma smiled, "Sure, we'll get you down in just a few moments," Ranma replied as he leapt up onto the tree effortlessly and landed just a metre from where the blue haired girl was sitting. Sasami clapped while her companion cat meowed at Ranma.

Ranma bowed, "Thanks . . . now, let's get you down from here." Sasami nodded happily.

"And don't worry, I won't hurt her," Ranma said to her companion who was surprised that he had understood her.

"Cypher, is the area secure?" Ranma called out to Cypher.

Cypher turned around and signalled that the site was clear. His Auspex scanner had finally started to work, and was picking up no Daemon signatures for miles around. He then walked and rummaged through backpack for his medical kit and any spare clips.

"Who were you talking to?" asked the girl.

"Your cat." Ranma replied.

"You can understand her?" she asked curiously.

"Err…yeah," Ranma replied.

"Can you teach me?" She asked hopefully.

"I don't know if I can. Let's get you and your friend down from here first, okay?" Ranma said as he stretched out his hand.

Sasami slowly reached out for Ranma's hand, just a bit too far away from where she was sitting. As she tried to move along the branch, she suddenly slipped and would have fallen to her death if not for Ranma's quick reflexes. He caught her before she managed to fall an inch. Quickly wrapping his right arm around the girl's petite waist and the other carrying Ry-Ohki, Ranma asked her if she was okay.

She nodded in reply on seeing this, Ranma jumped off the tree and landed unharmed from what would have caused normal human grave injuries, and not to mention to the people he was carrying. He placed the girl and her cat on the ground carefully.

"Thank you again for saving us...(bows gently)...may I ask who you are?" She asked.

"Ranma Saotome, at your service," Ranma bowed like a gentleman as Sasami giggled, "(Points to Cypher)...That's Cypher Kazeno over there."

Cypher waved as he continued to apply some balm onto his injured arm, which was slowly starting to take effect as its redness returned to a normal hue.

"Nice to meet you Ranma-san, I'm Sasami and this is Ry-Ohki," she introduced.

"Miya." Ry-Ohki meowed happily.

"Well it's nice to meet you Sasami, Ry-Ohki. You don't have to call me Ranma-san, just Ranma would do." Ranma smiled politely. "May I ask what you are doing here at this time of day?"

"Well, Ry-Ohki and I decided to go out to collect some mushrooms in the forest and we were having such a nice time . . . it just flew by and we didn't realise it was dark until too late." Sasami explained to Ranma.

"I see. Well, let's get you back home. I bet someone is awfully concerned about where you are," Ranma said.

Sasami nodded. "Tenchi, Ryoko and Sis would have gone ballistic if they found out what could have happened to me," replied Sasami with a fearful expression on her face at the thought that she could have died.

"Well luckily for you, no harm was done so you don't have tell them about it if you don't want to. Besides, it's more than time for you to go home."

Ranma tried to cheer her up.

'Tenchi . . . now where have I heard that name before?" Ranma had a thoughtful expression on his face as the name that Sasami had mentioned sounded quite familiar to him.

Cypher finished his medical assessment and walked over to Ranma who was currently telling Sasami a joke. Sasami smiled at Ranma's attempts to liven up the mood.

"Ranma, we have to go now." Cypher said as he tapped on Ranma's shoulder.

Seeing that Cypher was trying to get his attention, Ranma glanced over his shoulder.

"First, we take her home, then we decide on our next course of action." Ranma replied.

Cypher nodded, "As you wish, Ranma."

"Come on, let's take you back home," Ranma said to Sasami.

Ranma was about to move when a sudden thought came to his mind.

"Err…Sasami do you know where you live?" Ranma asked, as he had no clue where she lived.

"Sure, I know the way," Sasami said happily as she took Ranma's hand while carrying Ryo-ki-oh in her other arm. She then led him and Cypher to her home…

The Masaki home.

***

Location: Tendo Household

Meanwhile, back at the Tendo Household, there were three girls gathered around a table who surprisingly enough hadn't attacked each yet. They were all here under a temporary truce to discuss the whereabouts of a certain pigtailed boy.

Ukyo and Shampoo were seated opposite each other so that they couldn't attack each other over the obstacle of the table and mainly to keep the living room in one piece. Akane was sitting in between the two girls and was currently fuming at the behaviour of Ranma Saotome, who had been acting quite strangely ever since the arrival of that new person Cypher Kazeno. As an extra precaution, Shampoo and Ukyo were asked to leave ALL weapons at the front of the Tendo household for property damage reasons.

The reason for the temporary truce between the three fiancées was that Nabiki had some information regarding the whereabouts of Ranma Saotome to sell, only if they behaved in a decent non-violent matter. Kasumi Tendo was currently in the kitchen as usual, preparing the refreshments for their guests as she normally did. Genma and Soun were currently on a small training trip with their dreaded master Happosai and wouldn't be back for a few days.

I wonder why Genma and Soun decided to renew their life insurance premiums?

Well, anyway, the three girls were waiting for Nabiki to come down with the information. Ukyo and Shampoo all knew that the information they would be getting from her wouldn't be cheap so they'd bought their wallets along in order to meet her price.

"Does Nabiki know where Airen is?" Shampoo asked as her patience was wearing thin for two reasons. The first was that she was meant to be at work at the Nekohanten in twenty minutes. The second was a bit more obvious; she was in the same room as two obstacles between her and her beloved Ranma, and by Amazon law they had to be eliminated. She couldn't as she had sworn on her honour that she wouldn't do anything during the truce, and she also wanted to know where her Airen was.

Ukyo shook her head. "I'm in the same position as you, I don't know where Ranchan is."

"I'll bet he is with his other fiancées!" growled Akane.

Ukyo and Shampoo both wore puzzled expressions and wondered if they were any intelligence in the short-tempered girl.

"Akane, what are you on about?" inquired Ukyo; she then had a brief image of Ranma and Kodachi together and shuddered before dismissing the idea.

'There is no way that Ranchan would go with that psychopathic woman!" Ukyo thought.

"Yes, Airen's true fiancée is here so why Ranma go missing? Maybe kitchen destroyer make Airen run away?" Shampoo said as she watched Akane reach for the living table intending to smash her over with it. Akane was currently having trouble lifting the table since Nabiki had recently bolted it to the ground in the hopes of reducing the total cost of damage.

"No, he isn't *your* fiancée!" Ukyo replied as she and Shampoo glared at each other.

"That's right, Ranma is my property…(points to herself)…and I'm his true fiancée by right and honour. He belongs to me and not you two!" Akane smirked confidently.

It was Akane's turn to receive the glare of death from Ukyo and Shampoo at her remark. They would have instantly beaten the stuffing out of her if it weren't for their temporary truce and having left their weapons outside.

Seeing trouble was brewing in the living room, Nabiki decided to enter to avoid the living room being wrecked. They'd already had trouble meeting the huge damage costs from the last time they were here.

Nabiki was holding in her hand a videocassette as she tried to calm down the tension in the room before she got down to business.

"Now now, you'd better agree to this truce if you want to know the whereabouts of our favourite pigtailed martial artist…(points to Ukyo, Shampoo and Akane)…or you better get out." Nabiki said.

The trio calmed down instantly and resumed their sitting positions around the table.

"But first, it will cost you for this information!" Nabiki smirked as she opened her palm out.

Ukyo and Shampoo groaned inwardly as they were expecting this to happen. Reaching for their wallets they handed Nabiki a couple of hundred yens as she quickly counted the amount received.

"Akane, you have to pay for this information too." Nabiki grinned at the shocked expression of her short-tempered sister.

"What? Nabiki, I'm your sister!" Akane retorted at her sister.

"Business is business, Akane. Normally I would let you have this for free but considering the damage you did to the Dojo; I need all the money to fix those holes you created. Anyway, my prime source of income is gone so I have to find other ways to foot the bills." Nabiki explained. Ukyo and Shampoo were snickering at Akane's expression.

Akane protested for a few minutes but eventually gave in, as she knew that she couldn't win against her sister. Akane sighed and quickly went to her bedroom to get her wallet for Nabiki's fee.

Kasumi walked in the living room carrying a tray full of drinks and snacks.

"Nabiki, do I have to pay too?" she asked nicely.

Nabiki shook her head. "No, Kasumi, you can have this for free."

Once the girls were settled down, Nabiki walked over to the VCR and inserted the tape and sat back down as she pressed the play button on the remote control. The VCR started to play the video and revealed a recent news bulletin concerning events in Juuban, showing the Sailor Senshi up against a new threat.

"Nabiki, why are you showing us this?"

"What this got to do with Airen?"

Nabiki smirked, "Oh, this has everything to do with Ranma. Watch," she pointed as it showed the scene where Demon M'Kachan was about to deal the final blow to Sailor Moon.

Everyone in the Tendo household eyes widened during the next couple of scenes.

"RANMA!" they all said at the same time.

The footage showed the Sailor Senshi getting the stuffing kicked out of them and looking to be doomed by a huge bird-like creature, until two new players entered into the battle. The footage showed a pigtailed man dressed in a weird black uniform and a white robed man aiding the very short skirted girls against a large army of monsters the likes of which Juuban had never seen.

Ukyo, Shampoo, Akane and Kasumi would recognise that distinctive pigtail anywhere as it belonged to a certain missing martial artist. Akane and Shampoos' battle auras roared as the cameras focused on Ranma carrying a very pretty blonde haired girl with weird ponytails in his arms.

"I knew it! I knew that Baka was out womanising and here is the evidence to prove it!" exclaimed Akane.

"Why is Airen with those short skirted girls?" Shampoo said with a dangerous glint in her eye.

"Oh My."

Ukyo sighed and shook her head in disbelief. "Heh, Ranchan how do you get in these situations? Trouble always seems to follow you. Hmm…it seems that Ranchan is coping with the situation quite well." Ukyo sighed again, "I wish I was there in Ranma arms instead of that Sailor Moon."

After the video footage ended, both Akane and Shampoo were fuming in anger and rage. Their battle auras had reached critical levels and were beginning to melt every single metal object including the VCR.

"Wait till I get my hands on that Baka!" Akane went to her room and decided to fetch the heaviest mallets that she possessed, while Shampoo disappeared not just because she wanted to find her Airen but because she realised she was late for work.

Nabiki had gone to her room to see if she could find some more information on this Cypher Kazeno, as the 'nothing' her normal contacts were coming up with made it seem like he'd never existed.

. . . Leaving Ukyo and Kasumi to think about what to do with this revelation. Ranma seemed to be acting quite differently in this footage than the way he normally did; he seemed to be calmer, more mature and collected than the naïve and arrogant youth they all knew.

***

Location: Masaki Temple and home

By the time they reached the Masaki temple, it was the middle of the night for Sasami, Ry-Ohki, Ranma and Cypher. They finally reached the temple beside the large lake. A few minutes later they had climbed to the top of the large set of steps in order. Ranma could sense a peaceful atmosphere around the temple and had so far detected nothing out of the ordinary, which was a good sign. Cypher spotted a fairly large and modern house near the lake.

The house could have easily accommodated and supported a large family and to Ranma it seemed awfully familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on why this was.

"Ranma, Cypher, please wait here while I get Katsuhito and Tenchi," Sasami said politely before entering the household.

"Cypher, I think you should hide your weapons away. We don't want them to get the wrong impression. We want somewhere to stay for the night and we definitely don't want to scare them off," Ranma suggested.

"Wise decision," Cypher replied as he removed both of his pistols from their holsters and placed them in his pocket subspace device along with his C'Tan phase sword and other military hardware he just so happened to carry with him.

Ranma did the same to hide the Nekoken sword using an improved Mousse 'hidden weapon' technique that concealed the weird aura the sword was emitting. This place was probably a temple of some sort and the Priest here would sense the aura of any dangerous rune weapon he carried with him. He decided to conceal his Lion sword beneath his clothing, as this didn't have the same problem.

"Will you relax?" Ranma said, noticing Cypher was a bit stressed and agitated.

Cypher nodded, "I'm sorry Ranma, but did you sensed the power in her aura? It's extremely strong for such a young girl. You don't suppose she is a…?" Cypher replied.

Ranma shook his head, "No Cypher, she is *not* a Daemon in disguise, if she was I would had sensed it instantly. I'm not worried; her aura is completely different to M'Kachan's or his minions. It's seems more like an opposite to the Daemon minions, a lighter aura. So far I haven't sensed anything evil around here at all . . . although we must be alert for anything." Ranma informed him as he looked around at the temple again to see if they had missed anything.

A moment later Sasami came out with a shorthaired young man along with an old man who was dressed in Priest robes. The young man's eyes widened with recognition as he identified the pigtailed boy with a smirk on his face.

"Tenchi, Katsuhito, I want you to meet…" Sasami was interrupted as Tenchi rushed over to Ranma.

"Ranma!" Tenchi said as he hugged Ranma in friendship.

"Tenchi Masaki! Is that you? It's so good to see you again!" Ranma said as he finally realised why that name had been so familiar.

"You two know each other?" asked Sasami curiously.

"Yeah…me and Ranma here, we've known each other for quite some time, isn't that right Ranma?" Tenchi answered.

Ranma nodded. "Who is your friend?" Tenchi asked, having just noticed Ranma's companion standing behind him.

"Oh…Tenchi, meet Cypher Kazeno, he is my guar…err…friend." Ranma said as he managed to recover mid - sentence.

"Hello Cypher," Tenchi greeted him as he offered his hand.

Cypher shook his hand. "Hello."

"Let's go inside where it's warm rather than standing out here in the cold. It seems we have a lot to talk about," Katsuhito added.

Soon Ranma and Cypher were in the main living room of the Masaki home along with Ayeka, who was wondering who the two guests were. Ryoko and Washu were nowhere to be seen as they had something important to be getting on with elsewhere. The others currently gathered around the table while Sasami was in the kitchen. She came back with a tray full of drinks and snacks. She then sat next to Ranma who was busy talking to Tenchi and trying to catch up with old times.

"So Ranma, tell us how you know Tenchi?" asked Sasami. Tenchi had never mentioned Ranma during her stay on Earth.

"Well…you see, I was with Genma on a training trip and one day we passed by your temple and ... You both know what Genma is like?"

Tenchi and Katsuhito nodded.

"Yes, we all know what Genma is capable of," replied Katsuhito.

"Genma was broke and he needed to have some money so he resorted to stealing to feed his fat stomach. And, rather than soil his own hands, he sent me to do his dirty work for him." Ranma said with a hint of bitterness.

"Ranma, you didn't…" Sasami replied; she had thought that Ranma was an honest and kind person, not a petty thief.

Her doubts soon washed away as she saw Ranma smile at her.

"No, Sasami, I didn't do it." Ranma assured her.

"Now where was I?" Ranma said as he tried to continue his story.

"You left off when you said you were about to rob us," Ayeka pointed out.

"Oh yes, well as I said I didn't go through with it as I realised that it wasn't the game Genma had told me it was, but a criminal offence and morally wrong. So he tried to do it himself and when Katsuhito tried to report Genma to local authorities, he bolted and disappeared, leaving me behind to take the fall."

"What happened after that?" asked Sasami hoping to have a happy ending to Ranma's explanation.

Tenchi decided to answer that question.

"Well, we thought that Genma had abandoned Ranma here so we decided to let him stay with us for a while. For me, we became best friends. Ranma's life was quite isolated - consider that Genma kept moving him about from school to school and unable to settle - but also he was someone I could talk to and spar with during my summer holiday as none of my friends live anywhere near here. Hey, that reminds me…you still owe me that match." Tenchi remembered something from their mutual past.

"Hey, it's not my fault you couldn't beat me," replied Ranma.

"Ranma, what did you actually do to him?" asked Cypher, keen to learn more about his Primarch.

"Yeah Ranma, what did you do?" asked Sasami.

"During my stay at the Masaki temple, Tenchi challenged me and let's say . . . I beat him within a couple of minutes."

"Hey, I'm much better now! First thing tomorrow I challenge you and we see who is the better fighter," Tenchi replied back.

'Heh Heh, this time Ranma I will beat you with the experience I have gained," thought Tenchi.

The one important thing that Tenchi forgot to take into account was that Ranma had also improved greatly, and considering that he held back his true power against most opponents, this kind of challenge would always lead to more trouble.

Ranma raised an eyebrow. "Sure, why not. It's been awhile since we last sparred." Ranma accepted Tenchi's proposal.

Katsuhito was watching the rivalry between Ranma and Tenchi. He knew that Ranma and Tenchi were best friends and, although Tenchi's skills had grown considerably since last they met he couldn't help but notice Ranma looking much more calm and collected than he had the last time he'd been here. It would be interesting to see how well Ranma had improved in his martial arts . . . something was telling him that Tenchi would be in for quite a shock when he faced him in sparring match.

"For a roughly a year Ranma stayed at the temple, helping out and sparring with me. We practically grew up with each other and eventually we can to think of each other almost as brothers. After that Ranma decided that he should begin looking for Genma, although we tried to persuade him to stay here at the Masaki home for his own safety." Tenchi explained.

"Why didn't you stay here?" asked Sasami.

"Personal reasons and a score to settle with Genma," Ranma simply answered.

"So Tenchi, did I miss much while I was away?" asked Ranma, trying to change the subject, as he felt uneasy talking about Genma, knowing now the truth about his heritage.

Tenchi started to sweatdrop at Ranma's question wondering if he would believe him or not. Would Ranma believe that he had been through galactic civil wars and seen alien nations? He decided not to mention it yet . . . maybe later.

"Oh, the usual, you know, hanging around the temple, helping Granddad now and again." Tenchi said.

Ranma knew that Tenchi wasn't telling him the whole truth but decided not to press the issue until he was ready.

"So Ranma, what are you gonna do now?" asked Tenchi.

"We were wondering if we could stay here for the night. It's too dark to make it back." Ranma replied.

"Of course, Ranma, you know you are always welcome here. We have plenty of rooms and besides, Tenchi needs someone to talk to and spar with again," Katsuhito said.

"Thank you Katsuhito, on behalf of me and Cypher." Ranma said politely. Cypher nodded.

"Now Ranma, before I let you stay here, do you or your friend have any weapons on your person?" asked Katsuhito as he could just see Ranma's weapon concealed within his clothing.

Ranma was a bit surprised at Katsuhito's question; normally no one would notice he had a weapon concealed unless they knew what they were looking for. Tenchi and the gang were staring at him wondering what Katsuhito meant.

"Well I do have this." Ranma revealed to Katsuhito his powersword.

He really didn't want to show his rune weapon as he didn't want them to get the wrong idea about him. It is commonly known that most rune weapons are considered evil artefacts. The Neko Blade was an exception to this but they didn't know about that. For a split second, Ranma could have sworn he saw a look of jealousy on Katsuhito when he revealed the sword from beneath his robes.

"Interesting weapon you've got there. May I ask why you possess such a fine blade as this?" Katsuhito said as he examined the finely crafted blade and its jewelled scabbard.

Katsuhito aka Yoshu was a legendary warrior from Jurai and had trained long and hard with the sword to the point where he was considered a master swordsman. One of his main areas of expertise was spotting the differences between a well-made sword and a badly forged weapon.

As soon as Ranma revealed to him this sword in its rich scabbard, and handed it to him, he could sense that the sword would be special and powerful in the right hands. There was power contained within its blade. He knew that the weapon was definitely not of Earth origin as its level of craftsmanship could not be possibly have been achieved on Earth. He suspected that the material used to forge this weapon and the techniques used to craft it were beyond any human level of sword forging. The carved rune marking along the hilt and pommel of the blade told him that a lot of time and effort when into crafting the sword and the small Lion head emblem at the end of the hilt signified something but what.

This left one question, to Katsuhito's mind: where the hell had Ranma got this weapon?

Katsuhito tried to unsheathe the sword and properly inspect the blade's condition but couldn't as it seemed to be magically locked into its hold. Ranma, seeing Katsuhito struggle in separating the sword from its scabbard, helped by taking the sword off him and with ease unsheathed and handed it back to him. 'Hmm…interesting, it's seems to responds only to Ranma's touch,' Katsuhito thought as he examined the perfectly unmarked and gleaming blade of the Lion sword.

"It's part of my family heirloom," replied Ranma.

Katsuhito gave Ranma an odd look.

"And NO, it's not stolen, it really is my family's weapon and I always carry this with me." Ranma hastily replied.

"I wouldn't even have thought about it. Besides, I know you are the complete opposite to your father." Katsuhito answered.

He could feel the power radiating through the hilt of this golden blade, which could be a potential danger if this human had turned out to be an enemy, but the friendship between Ranma and Tenchi was so strong he didn't believe Ranma would betray them.

"I see. Well. I trust you . . . all I ask is that you swear on your honour you won't draw this blade inside my home." Katsuhito said as he handled the sword back to Ranma.

Ranma nodded and agreed to Katsuhito's simple request. He would swear on his honour that he wouldn't use or draw his sword while he stayed with them . . . unless under extreme circumstances.

"Tenchi, why don't you show your friend and guest to their rooms?" Katsuhito asked.

Tenchi nodded. "Sure, Granddad."

"Ranma, Cypher, follow me, I'll show you to your rooms," Tenchi said as he led them down the corridor.

'Hmm…I wonder where Washu is?' thought Katsuhito.

Meanwhile, in her subspace lab . . .

Washu was carefully reading the data output that was coming through her computer. The sensors she had placed all around the temple area had been blazing ever since Ranma and Cypher arrived. There was something very strange about the boy and his companion.

Her computer registered that Ranma was emitting energy readings above that of a normal human by a couple of hundred folds, while his companion was emitting energy of only a fraction in comparison. Her studies on the people of this world showed that those two could not possibly have attained such a high level of power, and she continued furiously to try and obtain as much information and data as possible on Tenchi's friend and companion.

This entire enigma pointed to her one conclusion…a challenge for the greatest scientist in the universe.

"Well well, it isn't my birthday and I have two new guinea pigs to play with," Washu's eyes twinkled at the sudden thought.

Ranma and Cypher meanwhile, shuddered briefly for no real reason as a cold chill ran down their spines.

"Ranma, did you feel that?" asked Cypher.

Cypher had seen and felt many things in his life but the cold feeling he had just received awoke only one aspect of him…a sense of fear and dread.

"Yeah . . . Don't suppose you know what caused it?" Ranma wondered.

Cypher shook his head.

"Oh well, probably our imaginations or something," Ranma said as Tenchi led them to their room.

***

Location: Unknown - Somewhere on a higher plane of existence.

Lion El' Jonson, Primarch of the Dark Angels, was wondering what the Emperor was doing. He had been acting quite strangely for the last few days. When asked what he was up to, his response was a large grin and the cryptic comment that he had met someone when he was wandering around this plane of existence whom had been in the same situation as himself. Judging by the way the Emperor talked about this person, Jonson assumed that it was female.

When Jonson decided to press for more information about her, the Emperor simply smirked and quickly changed the subject. The Emperor asked Jonson to go and find Rogal Dorn and Roboute Guilliman to discuss the ideas and plans that he wanted put into effect to aid his son in repelling the Chaos incursion, and also to meet a female companion that he had encountered.

Jonson decided not to get further into the matter of his father and went round to see his other brother, Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines for a quick round of strategic war games. When Jonson mentioned that the Emperor had met someone, Guilliman grinned as he had seen who it was, but didn't know her name.

All that Guilliman could remember of her was that she was tall, beautiful and had long, flowing, silvery coloured hair. She was also some kind of ruler of a kingdom long forgotten.

Jonson was now even more curious as to who this person was, but reigned it in knowing that / but knew that he would soon get to meet her in person. Jonson told Guilliman that the Emperor was expecting him to be there for a meeting before he went out to search for the Primarch of the Imperial Fists at his last known location.

***

Location: Juuban - Cherry Hill Temple

At the Temple, the rest of the inner Senshi were gathered around the table, still looking like crap as they sported numerous bruises and bandages from the encounter with M'Kachan's initial forces.

Usagi was currently resting on a futon in a spare room as she had received the most damage both mentally and physically at the hands of M'Kachan. Her ordeal had left her weak and tired, but clear of the life-threatening conditions that could have afflicted her if not for their pigtailed saviour. Ami was with her making sure her condition was stable before joining the rest of the gang.

Luna and Artemis were also wondering whom these were who came to aid them. One thing Artemis knew was that Luna would probably think they were some sort of threat that had to be eliminated.

"So. You're telling me that these two came and helped you overcome the enemy, and then they left without a trace?" Luna said to make sure she'd heard it right.

"That's about it." Rei replied, knowing full well what Luna was about to say.

"Luna, you don't suppose those two were from the silver millennium?" Makoto asked with hope in her eyes as she could swear that the one with the pigtail reminded her of her boyfriend.

"Yeah, I think that other one is quite cute too, specially with a body like that!" Minako added.

Artemis shook his head; "I don't think so. I can't seem to remember them from the silver court."

"I think they are up to something and we should stop them!" Luna cried, coming to the same conclusion she always did when dealing with new threats.

Makoto, Artemis and Minako signed, wondering if Luna would ever stop being so paranoid about everything.

Ami entered the room and was soon greeted by Rei.

"How is she?" asked a concerned Rei.

"She's fine but she needs some time to recover. That ordeal has left her weak," Ami answered, bringing welcome relief to the rest of the gang as she sat down and started to type on her mercury computer.

"So what do we know about them?" Ami asked.

"What, the monsters or the two good looking guys?" Minako said.

Ami sighed "I mean, what do we know about this new Demon threat?" Ami said to clear thing up.

"They sure got some pretty ugly monsters." Minako said, remembering the fight with the Plaguebearers.

"They are strong and tougher than any other monsters we have encountered." Makoto said as she rubbed the large bruises on her arm that she had received from a Bloodletter.

"All of them are pure evil, I could sense that from the energy they were producing - especially that giant bird freak." Rei added.

"What did you find on your computer about them when you scanned them?" Luna said.

"Now, I have had time to analysis the data. The computer says that all the Daemons are protected by some sort of Daemonic aura which seems to be a surrounding field of an unknown energy source, which bathes their bodies with energy. This energy gives the Daemons their inhuman strengths and varies with each Daemon. This is why our magical attacks where not as effective as they should be."

The Inner Senshi continued to discuss at length about the strength and weaknesses of the new Daemonic army and came to the conclusion that they needed help, otherwise the next time they faced M'Kachan's forces they might not get off so lightly.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Rei.

"Well, we do know where the pigtailed one comes from," Makoto showed them a martial arts magazine with a picture of the same person that saved them on the cover.

"Who is he?" asked Minako.

"Ranma Saotome, one of the best martial artists in his generation. He currently lives in a district known as Nerima . . . don't know about his companion, though."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go to Nerima!" Minako said as she quickly got up from her seat . . . but collapsed right back down as her injuries kicked in. "But first we rest up, we're pretty outta shape right now, don't you think?" she said, trying to avoid the stares she was getting from the rest of the gang.

***

Masaki Household

Katsuhito had gone to Masaki shrine while Cypher sat near the window, watching two old friends in the living room. Ranma and Tenchi were catching up on old times, talking about what had happened since they last met. Ranma quickly gave a short version of his life minus the unusual and crazy stuff when he was in Nerima.

Tenchi did likewise and mentioned that he had more guests in the household, Ayeka and Ryoko and said that they would be back in the morning. They still hadn't met Washu, who was currently closeted in her pan dimensional laboratory busily scanning Ranma and was hoping to get a sample of his DNA for analysis. Ranma was experiencing a sudden nameless dread for no apparent reason. Sasami was in the kitchen cleaning up with Ry-Ohki.

Ranma got up from the table after finishing his talk with Tenchi.

"Ranma, where are you going?" Cypher said, noticing him leaving through the front door. Tenchi also wanted to know - they still had a lot to catch up on - but was beaten to the question by Cypher.

Ranma stopped but didn't turn around, "I'm going out for a while, won't be gone too long so there's no need to accompany me."

Cypher nodded, knowing that Ranma needed some time to himself. A lot of things had happened to him over the past few days. Being told that he was one of finest generals of the Imperium and genetic son of the all mighty Emperor of Mankind was a fair bit to take on, especially for someone so young. Also learning that he and his friends was the only line of defence for humanity was something Ranma had yet to take into consideration so Cypher realised what he was going through. "Alright Ranma, just be careful."

"Don't go too far," Tenchi said, "There're a lot of creatures out at night that could be dangerous now."

Ranma glanced over his shoulder and nodded. "I'll bear that in mind. There isn't a creature out there I can't handle. I'll see ya later."

Cypher smirked while Tenchi wore a puzzled expression, wondering what he meant. Ranma opened the door and closed it behind him. Just a second later, Sasami came in with Ry-Ohki sitting on her head, having finished cleaning up the kitchen. She was hoping to have a friendly conversation with Ranma, wanting to know more about the hero who had rescued her, and also wondering if she should tell Tenchi about what happened or not.

Entering the living room, Sasami looked from left to right but found Ranma nowhere in sight; the only people she could see were Tenchi and Cypher sitting in the living room watching TV. She noticed that Cypher looked absolutely bored out of his mind watching an action film.

"Where's Ranma?" Sasami asked innocently.

Tenchi looked towards the blue haired girl and smiled, "Don't worry, he's just gone out for a walk to clear his mind or something."

"Oh, when will he be back?" She asked, taking a seat next to Tenchi while Ry-Ohki hopped off her head and sat on the tea table. Cypher was still wondering what the feline creature was. He knew it wasn't a Daemon. It was more of a cross between a rabbit and a cat.

"Miya," Ry-Ohki said, taking a large bit of carrot.

"He just needed some time to himself. A lot of things have happened to him over the last few days." Cypher replied.

"Couldn't he talk about it to us?" Sasami asked.

"I don't think that would help. There are things in the world that only he can sort out for himself, so just give him some space." Cypher said, taking a quiet sip of his drink.

"Like what?" Tenchi asked, "I thought that meeting his old friends would cheer him up. What could be bothering him that's so important?"

Cypher decided not to tell the whole truth about what had happened in Nerima, "It has something to do with a fight."

"Is that all?" Tenchi said, "I thought it was something more serious than that."

"Much more than you would ever imagine," Cypher said under his breath.

"Did you say anything, Cypher?" Tenchi asked.

"Nothing…" He said, noticing as he did so that Sasami was staring out of the window, as if she knew where Ranma was but wasn't telling.


Meanwhile, Ranma was walking around the large lake about the Masaki household. Finding a pleasantly serene spot to relax, Ranma relaxed against a large tree and watched the moon reflected on the beautiful lake. He then removed his sword from his waist and placed it on the ground within arm's reach, just in case something unexpected was to happen during the night.

Quietly watching the lake, Ranma started to recall the events that had happened to him and sighed to himself deeply, "Why are things always happening to me? Out of all the people on this damn world, it's always me. Dammit. I didn't ask for this kind of life!" Ranma slammed his fist into the ground in frustration.

Ranma stared up at the moon and took a few deep breaths to calm down, "I just wish that someone could understand what I'm going through. Super powered martial artists and Princes I can handle, but Dark Gods from another dimension is asking too much."

Ranma smirked to himself at what would have been if he were bought up in his home dimension, a Prince of Mankind and High Commander of the Imperium forces according to what Cypher had said, "I'd probably be bored out of my mind. It's kind of funny. I was bought up to be a Martial Artist, to be the best and to defend the weak and the innocent. Then I find out that I'm one of these Primarchs, the last line of defence in the struggle against those that threaten humanity…"

Ranma immediately leapt to his feet and grabbed his sword, when he suddenly detected an unknown aura source on the edge of his sense range, which was somewhere in the middle of the lake. Ranma was completely certain it wasn't any of the Daemon Princes or minions of Chaos. He could not sense any of the dark or chaotic signatures that were associated with the Dark Gods. Feeling fairly confident that he could take on whatever was approaching him; Ranma waited until he could see who or what it was before calling for help. He had after all taken on a Daemon Prince of Khorne by himself and was feeling quite sure of himself. Holding the sword in his hand, Ranma took a relaxed stance, ready for anything.

A few seconds later, he could see who it was approaching him slowly, but couldn't believe it…

It was a distant female figure walking towards him, across the lake. If it had been anyone other than Ranma Saotome, they might have run away in fear but not him. He had seen enough weirdness in his life, ranging from the Ghost Cat to evil Demons, that he stood his ground. His senses were telling him that this divine being was very powerful and he had some second thoughts about whether he could defeat her if she turned out to be hostile.

Once the being was a hundred metres away from him, Ranma's enhanced eyesight allowed him to see through the night like it was day. Taking a good look, Ranma was mesmerised by the being's appearance. A woman who possessed an almost unearthly beauty greeted Ranma; long flowing hair tied in a ribbon, pale skin and large, deep pink eyes. Ranma mentally noted the two triangular symbols on her forehead that were like Sasami's. She was wearing long flowing robes of regal blue and white that reached to her feet but didn't touch the water. A central strip between her inner robe was a pale blue, while the rest was white.

The blue haired being stopped about ten metres away from Ranma, still hovering above the water, a gentle smile appearing on her face. Ranma released his hand on his sword hilt and took a step towards her, tilting his head to the side in curiosity. She hasn't attacked me yet; Ranma thought and took another cautious step towards her.

Ranma decide to speak up first. "Hello, I'm Ranma Saotome and…SPLASH!"

The woman started to smile and stopped herself from laughing when she saw Ranma tripping over a half embedded stone and fall face first in the lake. A look of surprise appeared on her features when a beautiful red-haired girl greeted her. 'Now, that's something you don't see very often . . . I wonder how he managed to do that? Very cute, but not as cute as his male form,' The woman thought as Ranchan twisted her clothing to get rid of excess water.

"Erm…you don't suppose to have any hot water on you?" Ranchan asked, noticing a look of curiosity on her face. "It's the only way for me to change back." Ranchan quickly said.

The woman nodded and raised her right hand, a glass of water materialising in the middle of her palm. Ranchan reached for the glass and quickly poured it over her head, reversing her gender to its original form. The woman smiled as she saw the transformation of the young girl take immediate effect.

"Thanks, I'm Ranma Saotome," Ranma smiled and bowed gently. The woman started to blush a little as he gave her one of his trademark smiles guaranteed to make any girl get weak in the knees.

"I know, you already said that," She said, "I am Tsunami Jurai."

"Any relationship to Sasami?" Ranma asked, subconsciously knowing that she was indeed special and powerful from what he had observed.

Tsunami smiled, "Why, yes, a very close relationship . . . almost like identical twin sisters." She decided not to scare Ranma off by saying that she was a Goddess or that she was a part of Sasami and eventually would become one with her.

"So why are you here?" Ranma asked, sitting down on grass without taking his eyes off her. Tsunami floated closer to Ranma and sat opposite him and smiled.

"I know what you are going through and right now you need someone to clean up some of your problems. The times are troubled indeed and this world is sickening from the ever-growing influence of chaos and the four Dark Gods."

Ranma blinked and stared at her, "How do you about that? I haven't told anyone about that, and I don't think Cypher is the type to randomly hand out such vital information."

Tsunami smiled and winked at him, "Oh, I have my sources."

"You aren't going to tell how you know about this, are you?" Ranma said. Tsunami shook her head; "I'm not allowed to say, just know that I know what you are going through."

"Oh…so…erm…tell me something about yourself?" Ranma said trying to start a conversation between him and her.

'There is something about her, but what?' Ranma thought.

Tsunami smiled and silently breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't scared Ranma and that he was willing to talk to her like a normal person.

Katsuhito was walked up the stair that led to the Masaki Shrine and was a bit surprised to see the young pigtailed martial artist sitting near the lake, but that wasn't what surprised him. It was the person talking to him.

"Hmm…interesting. She wouldn't openly meet someone she didn't know unless she thought it was important,믜" Katsuhito made a mental note of what he seen and resumed his trek up the stair

***Timeline: Far in the Future - 41st Millennium - Date Unknown

Location: Eye of Terror - Nemesis

The world was completely shrouded in a veil of Darkness, as little light ever reached the daemonic world of Nemesis. As for the inhabitants, they throve on the darkness, hiding in the shadows. The atmosphere of the planet was not completely lightness, as a red haze rose into the almost pitch black sky from the volcanic lava and mountain ranges which covered the entire planet. Near the northernmost part we see the huge, twisted citadel of Nemesis which Daemon Prince M'Kachan and Angron were leaving for a remote part of the planet.

M'Kachan just hoped that N'Kari and Foulspawn wouldn't destroy the citadel while they were gone.

"What is this thing you want me to see, Angron?" M'Kachan asked, wondering why Angron was so persistent in dragging him from the citadel. Although they had an alliance, he was still cautious and wary of the other Daemon Princes.

Well, would you trust a Daemon Prince - especially a Daemon Prince of Khorne - in keeping a simple agreement? NEVER TRUST A DAEMON PRINCE OF SLAANESH IN ANY AGREEMENT UNLESS BOUNDED BY THEIR DARK MASTERS.

Thought not. Anyway, M'Kachan was very cautious of Angron's actions and he tightened his grip on his Daemon staff of Tzeentch just in case. M'Kachan was ready to blast Angron with everything he had if he turned out to be leading him into a trap.

Angron stopped and turned around to face M'Kachan.

"Listen up, M'Kachan. I know you hate me, and I hate you just as much, but can we just try to get along without any rivalry between us for a single moment?!" Angron said, for once endeavouring to say it without a hint of hatred and bitterness.

"I don't hate you, Angron." M'Kachan replied.

"Oh…what do you think of me then?" Angron asked, wondering what he was up to.

"I just DESPISE you and everything you represent and I would have taken you out upon the instant of your arrival, had I not been obliged to obey the agreement that my master has bound me to. As long as you and the other Daemon Princes agree to the terms and conditions that our masters have decided upon, I shall co-operate until the planet is conquered. I highly suggest you do the same, unless you want to break the treaty right here, right now!" M'Kachan stated, getting into an offensive stance.

Angron remained silent as he considered his options but didn't make a move to reach for the double-headed axe of Khorne strapped to his waist.

"Well, what is your answer?" M'Kachan demanded.

Angron suddenly started to laugh out loud as confusion started to appear on M'Kachan's face (which is hard to read when in his Daemon form).

"Why are you laughing?" M'Kachan said, annoyed.

"And I thought you were a spineless Daemon Prince who prefers to fight in the shadow and rely on magic to win while letting others do his dirty work," Angron said as he tried to control his laughter.

M'Kachan was about to blast him for the insult when Angron raised his hand up.

"But here you are, willing to fight me one on one in hand to hand combat to the death. You have my respect, M'Kachan and for that I shall honour the agreement that my master has decided on." Angron said as he gave a massive slap on M'Kachan back.

Then Angron changed his expression dramatically as he stared directly into M'Kachan's eyes.

"However, remember, M'Kachan we are allies only until we have conquered this planet, and once we have done what we have set out to do, we shall become bitter enemies once again."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Angron," M'Kachan replied as he glared back at him for a few more seconds.

"So. Where are you leading me to?" M'Kachan asked.

Angron smirked "You will soon see, M'Kachan."

M'Kachan groaned in frustration. 'At least he's not as bad as N'Kari. He dolt drives me mad sometimes with his cryptic riddles and answers,' M'Kachan thought as he was led below to an underground complex.

Meanwhile at the Nemesis Citadel

N'Kari, Daemon Prince of Slaanesh was currently trying to blast the Nurgle Daemon Prince for ruining his favourite magic staff, which he had found covered in slime and goo. So far, most of the citadel rooms and corridors were in ruins, excepting M'Kachan's personal chamber which was sealed with magical runes.

"Come back here, you foul piece of slime!" N'Kari cried out as he leapt towards Foulspawn, wielding his Daemonic rune sword and trying to hack the Nurgle Prince to death.

"Why are you trying to kill me?" hissed the Daemon Prince of Nurgle. As he slid across the corridor as quickly as he could, he suddenly dropped a sapphire bracelet on the ground, N'Kari eyes narrowed at the object.

"Oops," Foulspawn whispered knowing that he was now in deep trouble.

"So *you're* the one who took my magical jewelled bracelets! Now you will *definitely* die today!" N'Kari yelled as he gathered as much magical energy around him as possible. Raising his left hand, a huge yellow and pink bolt was fired from the tip of his index finger towards the Nurgle Prince. Foulspawn somehow dodged the beam of Slaanesh but unfortunately destroyed M'Kachan's personal chamber outta of existence.

Both N'Kari and Foulspawn looked towards each other and started to sweatdrop at the destruction of M'Kachan's personal chamber.

"So . . . who's going to explain this to M'Kachan?" Foulspawn asked, sliding away into shadows slowly.

N'Kari blinked, "Well, it's certainly not going to be me!" The Daemon Prince abruptly noticed Foulspawn's attempts to get away.

"COME BACK HERE AND TAKE THE BLAME FOR THIS!" N'Kari screamed as he started to chase after the diseased Prince.

Outside the citadel

M'Kachan's left eye was starting to twitch quite badly and he felt a sudden tingling sensation run up his spine. "Those two are SO dead when I come back from here!"

Travelling through a complex maze of tunnels and stairs that seemed to be as endless as this would have driven most men crazy. After about three hours of climbing and walking through the labyrinth, M'Kachan's patience was wearing thin. He went through what must have been the hundredth door. He could have sworn he had seen that door a few hours ago and was wondering if they were walking around in circles.

"Angron, this better be good for wasting my time!" and resulting in the destruction of my one island of peace and sanity in this madhouse, he thought to himself.

"Oh…don't worry M'Kachan, this will be good as soon as our Negaverse allies gives us the Negaforce energy, with which we shall enslave this pathetic world. For now however I want to show you something that may be of additional interest to you." Angron grinned.

"What are you are suggesting?" M'Kachan asked curiously as Angron stopped in front of a huge double titanium doors.

Soon they reached a huge cavern and at the far end of the cavern was a set of double doors. The whole place was littered with junk and old machinery that needed serious repairs as they made their way over to the other end of the underground hall.

"What is behind that?" M'Kachan said as he stared at the double doors.

Angron remained silent as he walked towards the console panel. Rapidly pressing some buttons, the sound of the doors was heard as they started to open.

"Now behold the glory of…" Angron said proudly.

The doors then stopped after opening a couple of metres. Angron just stared at them.

"Stupid $!$!$%!£"%…(starts bashing the control console in rage)…why don't you work?!!!" Angron cursed as M'Kachan watched in amusement.

Then M'Kachan noticed something near the control console.

"Err…Angron?" M'Kachan trying to get his attention.

Angron was still fuming at the control panel as he tried to work what was wrong.

"Angron maybe you should…"

"WHAT IS IT, M'KACHAN!? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO GET THE BLASTED DOORS OPEN!"

"There's no need to shout, Angron. Perhaps you should…(points to a dark corner of the room)…change the main power supply?" M'Kachan said.

Angron looked to where M'Kachan was pointing and to his surprise saw a couple of fusion generators nearby which seemed to be connected to the titanium doors.

Angron walked over to the generators and quickly changed their power coupling. He then walked back to the control panel and repeated the opening sequence.

"Not one smartass remark okay?!" Angron warned.

"(points to himself)…I wouldn't even dream of it!" M'Kachan said, trying to act innocent.

'Genius at work here," M'Kachan thought sarcastically as he saw the doors opening.

Once the two huge doors were opened, there was a sudden burst of light as the two Daemon Princes stepped into the massive chamber.

M'Kachan eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

Angron smirked at M'Kachan reaction.

"Well…what do you think, M'Kachan?" Angron smirked, knowing there were very few things in the universes that could impress the Daemon Prince of Tzeentch.

M'Kachan nodded with approval.

"Excellent, this will definitely fit into our plans." M'Kachan replied as he marvelled at sight before him.

TBC…

***

Hmm…I wonder what Angron has planned for Ranma and Cypher…probably something evil.

Author Note: Finally the Tenchi Cast has arrived as said earlier in the previous chapters. Tenchi and Ranma are old friends since childhood because I like the idea of Ranma and Tenchi fighting side by side against hordes of Chaos Daemons and the corrupted legions. The Light Hawk powers will definitely be useful as I said before Daemon especially Greater Daemons and Princes. These creatures are especially resilient to almost any kind of weapon created by mortals as their unique metabolism and supernatural psychology have different affects by certain weapons while others they can be entirely immune to other types.

Daemons are very susceptible to psychic attacks and force weapons such as Ranma Nekoken Rune Sword or Tenchi Tenchiken that the Daemon Prince will be aware of the danger it present to them.

Can you imagine Washu upgrading Cypher awesome arsenal of weapons or constructing improved Terminator or Power Armour with all the standard modification plus extra 'improvements'. Ranma will be probably have specialised constructed power armour like Artificer Armour, as Cypher possess the standard blueprints from the STC he found which will be modified to be light and flexible.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 16/02/03

Version 2.0 26/02/03

Version 3.0 13/08/03