Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ The Aftermath of Armageddon ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon/Tenchi Muyo Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or Tenchi Muyo. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. Tenchi Muyo belongs to Kajishima Masaki. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

Story Summary: Ranma learns he is the last Primarch created by his biological father, the Emperor of Mankind. Cypher is sent from the future of another dimension to act as a guardian of Ranma in his universe. So far M'Kachan and his evil forces of Chaos had just been defeated by the combined forces of Ranma Saotome and the Sailor Scouts. Without the aid of Ranma and Cypher, it would have resulted in Sailor Moon and her Scouts in a total defeat.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Eleven - The Aftermath of Armageddon

***

"Do not ask, 'Why kill the Daemon?' rather ask, 'Why not?'"

Quote Cypher

***

Location: The Kingdom of the Negaverse

Queen Beryl had been sitting on her throne as she watched the intense battle between M'Kachan's forces against the Sailor Senshi through her viewing crystal. She smirked as she saw Sailor Moon about to meet her demise at the hands of M'Kachan; his promise to get rid of the Sailor Senshi would be kept (although it wasn't as if she was going to keep her end of the bargain, she reminded herself). Then her mood changed to anger as someone else interfered in the whole affair. She could make them out: one was dressed in black and had a pigtail while the other was dressed in green and white robes, and carrying a awful lot of weapons. Her interest in the pigtailed man was piqued when he pulled out a powerful rune weapon to defeat the huge Daemon Prince.

As she was watching her crystal picture of the events in Juuban a while ago, she felt an incredibly powerful dark presence emerge in her throne room.

"Show yourself now!" demanded Beryl.

A moment later, she saw a blond hair man materialise just a few metres in front of her and approach.

"Hello, Queen Beryl. Nice day we are having?" commented M'Kachan.

"Nice day…what the hell are you on about? What do you want, M'Kachan?" Beryl said as she summoned some of her Youma minions into the throne room.

"Oh, I just wanted to know if your other two generals did what I told them while we distracted the Sailor Senshi . . . long enough for them to gather energy for the Negaforce." asked M'Kachan.

"Of course...(snaps her fingers)...Jadeite! Neflyte!" Beryl called her two Generals.

Appearing next to Beryl's throne were Jadeite and Neflyte. Their uniform was in tatters. Additionally they sported numerous cuts and bruises all over their bodies as well as a few bandages. They looked, in short, as if they been through a meat grinder.

"Explain yourselves now!" Beryl demanded.

"Err...well...you see...all was going smoothly and according to plan until..." Jadeite said as he tried to give his explanation of events while simultaneously trying to avoid direct eye contact with the now furious Beryl. It wasn't easy.

M'Kachan interrupted Jadeite's explanation.

"Let me guess...two individuals, one dressed in black and with a pigtail, wielding a golden sword. The other a white robed man armed with a deadly array of weapons, came and basically ruined the operation." M'Kachan had guessed what had happened.

"Why yes...but how did you know?" Neflyte asked M'Kachan who then smirked evilly.

Seeing M'Kachan's evil grin made them realise they were in deep, deep trouble.

"Listen closely, mortals. I will let this slide for now . . . but here is what will happen to you if you fail me again. I do not tolerate inefficiency and failure." M'Kachan clipped out as he summoned a Daemonic mirror and showed it to them.

Neflyte and Jadeite peered into the chaotic mirror.

What they saw was their fate if they were to fail again. It wasn't pretty and it in fact took significant willpower to keep from throwing up at the punishment that M'Kachan had planned for their failure. It basically involved a couple of very sharp implements and odd looking chains that looked like they'd come straight from one of Slaanesh's twisted fantasies . . . but let's not go into detail right now.

"Do we have a understanding?" M'Kachan asked the two Generals.

"Yes M'Kachan, we have a understanding, we shall not fail you again." Jadeite replied with a hint of bitterness.

Neflyte nodded.

"Excellent," smirked M'Kachan.

M'Kachan turned his attentions back to Queen Beryl.

"M'Kachan, why the hell didn't you destroy Sailor Moon and her damn Sailor Senshi? Why didn't you kill those two mortals that interfered?" Beryl demanded, as she wanted answers now.

"Patience Queen Beryl, my master Tzeentch has planned for this. It is only a minor setback . . . and besides, I have come to give you something that will honour the alliance between us."

"Oh…what is it that you want to give to us?" Beryl asked with a glint of greed in her eyes.

M'Kachan then pulled out a small wooden box from beneath his robes and showed it to Beryl's generals. Inside were two badges or symbols that radiated dark energy and evil.

"Jadeite, Neflyte...please take one of these," asked M'Kachan.

" . . . Why?" Both Beryl's generals replied as they were a bit cautious of M'Kachan.

"These will help you defeat those Sailor Senshi." Both Jadeite and Neflyte were considering M'Kachan's proposal.

'Hook,' thought M'Kachan.

"Also they will allow you to call upon my minions when needed."

'Line,' smiled M'Kachan.

"AND they will give you power far beyond your wildest dreams." M'Kachan appealed to their greed for power.

'And sinker,' smirked M'Kachan as the two general abruptly grabbed the two badges from the box and pinned them to their uniform.

"Hey! I don't feel any power from this worthless trinket!" remarked Jadeite as he took the mark of Khorne

"Probably busted," commented Neflyte as he took the other badge, which was the mark of Slaanesh.

"Patience, mortals, they will work when the time comes. I have to leave now, so: go and get me the power of Negaforce." replied M'Kachan.

Beryl just watched M'Kachan walk away, smirking at his having given them the power to defeat the Sailor Senshi and eventually himself.

'Oh well, if they fail again at least the backup plan will kick in." thought M'Kachan.

He had just given the two Generals the marks of Khorne and Slaanesh, two of the most powerful symbols of Chaos. These symbols of Chaos would boost the current level of power and magic of the two generals as he had promised, but he had had another, more sinister motive for the gift. The main reason M'Kachan had given them freely to Jadeite and Neflyte was that if the two generals ever failed again, they would enable the Greater Daemons of both powers to possess their very souls and take over their bodies. This would allow the Daemons of Chaos to be easily summoned the battlefield.

M'Kachan dematerialised into thin air to return back to the Eye of Terror.

***

Timeline: Far in the Future - 41st Millennium - Date Unknown

Location: Eye of Terror - Near the centre of the eye.

Somewhere near the centre of the Eye of Terror, there is a world that is not dominated by any of the four Dark Gods.

The planet is known as Nemesis.

A dead world on which very little survives, due to its extremely harsh weather conditions . . . except for the Daemons. Chaos reigns triumphant over this world and to set foot on it is to jump into the jaws of hell.

It was on this planet, long ago, that the four Dark Gods organised the traitorous rebellion on Earth against the Emperor. The Dark Gods had agreed that this planet should be spared as neutral grounds from their unending war, as most of the surrounding planets belonged to either one or another of the four Gods. Since their defeat by the Emperor and his brave forces of Mankind the planet had been abandoned.

However, now . . . across the horizon of this barren world, we can just make out a sort of citadel, high in the volcanic mountains where lava constantly flows.

Inside the twisted citadel in its most lavish chamber adorned with all four symbols of chaos, there is a meeting is being held.

In the far corner of the chamber stood the foulest creature ever to have lived in the worlds of chaos. It is said that the sight of this creature is so horrifying, any hardened warrior who saw him was rendered incapable of any action as they gagged and retched in disgust. For this was one of the most diseased and disgusting of all Nurgle's Champions...Foulspawn, Daemon Prince of Nurgle.

In the middle of the chamber was a long rectangle table that seemed to be made of human bones and skulls. On the far left end of the table sat N'Kari, Daemon Prince of Slaanesh. The Daemon Prince was terrifying in appearance, but strangely sensual, his movements fluid and economical as a hunting beast's. He was bedecked with gorgeous jewels and delicate coloured silks to overlay his hideous form. N'Kari's head was gross and bestial, horned and fanged in perverse contrast with the seductive aura he was emitting. N'Kari was resting his long, sharp claw-like hand on his staff of command, which he tapped on repeatedly. This was really annoying the Daemon Prince sitting opposite him.

Doombreed, now in one piece after being banished by Ranma Saotome, was the aforementioned Daemon sitting opposite N'Kari. His temper finally snapped from N'Kari's constant tapping.

"(Gets up violently and jumps on the table)...N'Kari! Stop that confounded noise, NOW!" shouted Doombreed.

"(Gets up from where he was sitting)...Oh, are you going to stop me?" replied N'Kari.

"(Threatens N'Kari with his Axe of Khorne)...I will if you don't stop that racket!"

"(Looks unimpressed)...Racket? Oh, like this...(taps on his staff)...or like this...(swings his staff at Doombreed)" N'Kari narrowly missed Doombreed as he jumped back.

"You pay for that! FOR KHORNE!" Doombreed then leapt towards N'Kari as he swung his axe.

"We shall see! FOR SLAANESH!" N'Kari did the same.

As the two Daemon Princes leapt towards each in an impressive display of aerial combat, they both smacked into an invisible magical barrier. This caused the two Daemon Princes to come crashing down on the stone floor. Foulspawn was doing nothing to help matters; he was too busy laughing his diseased ass off at the stupid conflict between the Daemon Princes of Slaanesh and Khorne.

Stepping from the shadows in the chamber was M'Kachan, Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, shaking his head in disappointment and frustration at the powerful wall spell he had had to cast to prevent those two from killing each other. However much he wanted to see it/ however much fun it would have been. He was under orders by his master Tzeentch, so business had to come before pleasure.

'Two of the strongest and most authoritative figures in the Daemon world acting like children . . . who would have guessed?' thought M'Kachan as he sat in the middle of chamber.

"(Coughs)...Doombreed and N'Kari, stop your childish play, we have important matters to discuss. We are all gathered here for a purpose, you know?" M'Kachan calmly said.

"(Getting up and points to Doombreed)...He started it!" replied N'Kari.

"Did not!" argued Doombreed.

"Did too!" N'Kari replied harshly.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"You want to settle it right here, right now?!" Doombreed demanded.

"Ha! Bring it on! I will kick your huge red ugly ass across the Eye of Terror and back again," replied N'Kari.

"I'd like to see you try!"

M'Kachan sighed deeply and rubbed his temples with a claw, having trouble controlling the two Princes, entertaining thought it was more trouble caring. Foulspawn eventually made his way to the table, sliding across the stone floor and leaving a trail of foul slime in his wake.

"SILENCE!" M'Kachan finally thundered, and he slammed his clawed fist on table, almost breaking it into two.

M'Kachan rarely allowed his temper to crack his cool but sinister demeanour, but with their first defeat and the other Daemon Princes arguing between each other, he was beginning to lose patience. His eruption instantly caused the two Daemon Princes to shut up and sit down in their respective places.

"Now Doombreed, do you know why you were defeated by that mortal?" asked M'Kachan.

"Beginner's luck! That mortal had a cheap shot at me," replied Doombreed.

"Uh-huh, right. A puny mortal manages to defeat a big red axe wielding monster like you from sheer luck, never mind that it takes an entire army to defeat you normally. I really believe THAT." N'Kari inserted sarcastically as Doombreed decided to let that insult slide for now as Doombreed racked up the insult as yet another that N'Kari would pay for later.

"You are wrong, Doombreed. That mortal is no ordinary mortal. He is more powerful than any other mortal in this dimension and a potential threat to our cause." M'Kachan said.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" demanded Doombreed outraged at the possibility that a mere mortal could fairly challenge a Daemon Prince.

"He means that this mortal is the last of his kind...a Primarch of the Emperor." replied N'Kari.

"Impossible! All the Primarchs either joined the forces of Chaos or died in battle."

"Not this Primarch. This one was transported to that dimension and currently he resides on...(shudders)...the Good Side." replied M'Kachan.

"Well, the next time we meet, I will kill him for sure." replied Doombreed proudly.

"There won't be a next time for you." M'Kachan stated calmly as he sat.

"Once I kill him, I will boil his bones down and- WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME?" Doombreed shouted in shock as he caught the end of M'Kachan's sentence.

"You heard him, numbskull, you failed. We cannot tolerate inefficiency in this war. Besides, you can't return to that dimension for at least, "he tapped his lips thoughtfully and smirked, "why . . . one hundred years and a day."

Doombreed sent a look of cold death at his arch rival for a few moments, then he turned to face M'Kachan.

"M'Kachan, what is the meaning of this?" demanded Doombreed.

"Your Master Khorne wants you to do something else and, as N'Kari has explained," M'Kachan couldn't resist stirring him up a little, "We cannot tolerate inefficiency in this stage of the war; you are no longer part of this conflict. He is sending someone else to replace you as his representative."

"Who going to replace me?" Doombreed demanded, knowing that he could best almost any Daemon Prince in hand to hand combat except for an exception few.

M'Kachan and N'Kari smirked evilly.

"No! It can't be him . . . anyone but him!" Doombreed finally realised who Khorne had sent to replace him.

"Now go! Leave this place, you are no longer wanted!" M'Kachan ordered Doombreed -who wasn't taking kindly to being ordered about by anyone but his master.

"(Prepares to leap towards M'Kachan in blind fury)...not before I kill you!" Howled Doombreed.

M'Kachan calmly sat motionless as Doombreed leapt towards him, and just before he managed to actually score a hit with his axe of Khorne, a dark portal opened up in front of M'Kachan. Doombreed didn't have the chance to change direction as he disappeared and was transported to somewhere else in the Eye of Terror.

"Now then, let me introduce our new Khorne representative for this whole affair." Both Foulspawn and N'Kari nodded and sat at their respective chairs waiting for Khorne's representative to appear.

'At least this Khorne Prince has got some more BRAINS and experience than Doombreed,' thought M'Kachan.

At the far end of the chamber appeared a large of portal of fire as another Daemon Prince of Khorne stepped out. This Prince looked quite similar to Doombreed physically, but radiated far more power and a more calculated fury than he had. Unlike the Doombreed, this Prince had reservation and intelligence in his guise. He made his way to the table. You could almost see traces of the old power armour, now twisted, that had been incorporated into his blood red flesh and bone. In both of his hands he held two huge axes of Khorne.

"Welcome Angron, Daemon Primarch of Khorne. Please take a seat while we discuss the next stage of our invasion."

"I hear that another brother of the Emperor has been located?" growled Angron as he walked over to his allocated chair.

M'Kachan nodded to the Daemon Primarch question.

"Yes, Angron, the rumours are true. We have much to discuss." M'Kachan replied.

Angron Daemon Prince and former Primarch of the Worldeaters nodded as he rested his axes beside his chair but not before giving N'Kari a look of death and hatred.

Soon the four Daemon Princes had started to discuss their next strike against Earth, and to rid themselves of their main obstacle...RANMA SAOTOME.

***

At that moment Ranma Saotome sneezed for no apparent reason.

"Bless you, Lord Ranma." Cypher replied as he handed Ranma a handkerchief.

"Thanks."

'Someone must be talking . . . oh wait. More likely, planning to kill me again,' Ranma thought in resignation as they continued their way home.

***

Location: Somewhere in the dimension warp stream

Think of warp travel as a huge ocean, and like an ocean having its own currents and still spots, with all its whirlpools and its tempests. Storms sweep through this immaterial realm that could spin a spacecraft out of control for light years around its centre, destroying all those embroiled in its merciless energies. If you think that's dangerous, try navigating through completely separate dimensions. Those maelstroms of chaotic energy are capable of destroying entire fleets of ships, as are creatures of the warp, lurking in the storms waiting for an unprotected ship to pass by. These creatures are sentient energies or immaterial lifeforms that inhabit the immaterial warp. Less than two percent of these creatures are friendly, their harsh environment rendering most as predatory and hostile.

Currently in the warp stream, using technology long forgotten to travel from one dimension to another, we can see an extremely large unidentified spacecraft. The entire ship was on a set course for a specific universe, and normally a ship this size would have problems navigating through the warp stream. This ship however is well protected against the fiends of the warp and with the infinity matrix in place, navigating through the warp stream didn't seem to be a problem.

Somewhere near the upper decks of navigation/main central computer, there was a young man dressed in white and red robes. He currently sat near one of many computer terminals that connect to the mainframe of the ship and was concentrating hard on the large monitor in front of him as information and statistics were displayed. His large bright white wings were neatly tucked behind him as he scanned the display for relevant information about this Primarch that the Emperor had mentioned thousands of years ago before he was put into stasis. Although he had to narrow it down quite a lot due to the sheer amount of information collected while they were in stasis. He had been the first to wake up from his deep hibernation and the first thing he did was to get an update on the recent news and information that the ship's computer been collecting all these years.

The information displayed ranged from recent conflicts within the Imperium to large-scale campaigns, with new species and warring factions entering into the struggle for domination of the universe. These didn't really bothered the winged Angel as he had more important matters to concern himself with, and even if he had wanted to join these battles he could not have, having reportedly died at Horus Heresy.

Pressing a whole host of buttons on the computer panel in front of him, the winged Angel spoke up.

"Computer, show me the current strategic disposition of the classified legion."

A few seconds later the monitor started to display the relevant information.

*** STRATEGIC DISPOSITION *** The 21st First Founding Legion is the last legion to be created before Horus Heresy. It is classified as Dark Founding legion and all records of its existence have been classified. High security clearance needed for access. Authorisation is restricted to only the Emperor's Primarchs and the Emperor himself. Legion name is classified until reunited with its Primarch. Often referred to or known by the Imperium as the Legion of the Damned. Use of Legion forces have been authorised during periods where the Imperium is threaten by superior forces (Refer to …File 244.52 account of Ultramarines Chief Librarius Tigurius & 532.44 account of Blood Angels Chief Librarian Mephiston) Current Legion organisation is now in the process of reorganisation according to the Codex Astartes as set out by Ultramarines Primarch Roboute Guilliman. Minor changes applied and amendment made to suit organisation needs. The current legion is now broken down into ten chapters with all resources and supplies accordingly. With the following major changes: The tenth company is entirely comprised of Grey Knights as ordered by the Emperor. They will serve as an elite specialised unit to combat all Daemon and abnormal threats. Second Company is reorganised to be the most mobile of all the chapters in the legion. The company is entirely comprised of Veteran Assault Marines squads, Bikes, and landspeeders. The purpose for creating such a chapter is mainly an assault role where strong hand to hand fighting is needed. Experience show that some chapters lack the ability to handle close combat orientated enemy forces. (Refer to…Worldeaters legion, Tyranids, Kroot mercenaries' warbands.) Due to the size and situation of this chapter there is a very limited number of Dreadnoughts available and due to recruiting restriction there is no scout company. The entire legion is comprised only of experienced and highly trained Space Marines.

** Thought for the Day: Examine Your Thoughts **

If took the winged Angel a couple of minutes to study the relevant material of this Dark founding chapter.

'This legion is different from the other legions I have seen . . . well, apart from the Space Wolves and Dark Angels chapters. I wonder what its main purpose is?' He thought as he pressed a couple of more buttons.

"Computer, bring up Imperium file #424.332 'Dark Genesis' cross-reference with the Dark Founding".

#Clearance and Authorisation required for download of 'Dark Genesis'. Unauthorised access of this file carries the sentence of Death#

The computer replied in a monotone synthesised voice as a dozen autocannons and Lascannons in the computer terminal whirred online and started to lock onto the user.

"Clearance level 200. Voice Authorisation - Lord Sanguinius." Sanguinius replied coolly, the threat of those autocannons not raising a hair.

A few seconds later the computer recognised Sanguinius's authorisation, and the cannons suddenly clicked offline into standby mode.

#Voice authorisation recognised...Clearances Approved...downloading file 'Dark Genesis'#

The computer started to display the genetic profile of the last Primarch ever to be created during the first founding. Sanguinius leaned forward as he started to read the information that the monitor was displaying in front of him. After a few hours of reading the file and data collected on this Primarch, he sat back against his large chair and started to think carefully about his next course of action.

He already knew that this Primarch was the Emperor's genetic heir to the Terra throne but there was one question that had been bothering him since awakening from stasis.

Would this Primarch turn out to be an Emperor or a Horus?

Sanguinius had to find out firsthand, before the Primarch was reunited with his own legion. If he turned out to be like Horus he would have no choice but to kill him in order to save the universe from the forces of Chaos. Sanguinius shuddered briefly as he remembered the Horus Heresy.

"Computer, how long until the ship reaches the Segmentum Solar, 20th century?" Sanguinius asked the central computer.

#AT CURRENT SPEED AND COURSE: ETA 4Months... 12Days... 10Hours# The computer replied back in a monotone voice.

'Too long . . . by the time we get there it will be too late.' He thought, as he had been receiving brief visions foretelling troubled times for his missing brother and Primarch.

"Hmm...There must be a faster way of getting there . . ." Sanguinius thought.

After a few moments of quietly thinking to himself and quietly tapping on the forearm of his chair, he suddenly had an idea. Reaching for the intercom button, another screen lit up next to him. A black haired man with twin scars just above his eyebrow appeared on the screen, wearing red coloured power armour.

"Yes, Lord Sanguinius. How may I serve you?" The Captain saluted to his Lord.

"Captain Garus, prepare my ship 'Divine Angel of Death' for warp space travel and also awaken my honour guards from stasis as I will be needing them to where I am going." Sanguinius ordered.

"Is there anything else, My Lord?"

"That will be all, Captain Garus."

"As you wish, it shall be done, Lord Sanguinius. Praise the Emperor." The screen then went black.

Rising from his chair, Sanguinius stretched his large white wings for a moment as he left the computer terminal room. He was making his way towards the main hanger bay where his personal strikecraft was being fuelled and checked by the legion's techmarines in preparation for flight. His strikecraft was the fastest Imperial starship in the entire Imperium fleet. If his calculations were correct, he and his honour guard should reach the dimension within a week. By following this course of action he could at least help his brother, rather than waiting four months to see if he survived without it.

***

Location - The Gates of Time

Sailor Pluto was carefully monitoring the time stream.

Before the incident at Juuban, death and destruction was the only future available for Earth. Enslaved by the Dark Gods and their minions for all eternity.

Now, the future of Earth and the Universe had been split into three paths that could become their future.

The first path had a 78% chance of leading to death and destruction where Chaos ruled the universe.

The second path led to a better future, but not the Crystal Tokyo they had hoped for. This had a 21% chance of becoming true. The problem was that picture she was getting from this future wasn't very clear and she could only work out bits and pieces.

The third path?

Well, this is what Sailor Pluto thought about the third path…

'Fat chance of that happening,' she muttered as she saw the chances of the Crystal becoming reality.

'I wonder who those two strangers are?' Sailor Pluto thought.

They appeared from nowhere to defeat the forces of evil and then vanished in the same way, leaving no trace of their presence or clues to their true identities . . . except for the huge collateral damage.

The time gates hadn't even detected their presence until the battle was over, which meant that these two skilled warriors had the ability to disrupt the timestream and avoid detection. It appeared that their natural auras seem to be very chaotic which acted like a natural shield barrier when she tried to find out who they were. The time gate only showed bits and pieces of themselves and the future they were working for, but none of it made any sense to her.

After spending countless hours trying to unravel the mystery presented to her, she decided to call it a day and teleported back to her home in Juuban.

If only she had stayed a few minutes longer she would have seen the second path finally start to clear up, but only for the briefest of moments, before returning back to its unclear state.

What were seen in this brief moment were not of the Crystal Tokyo but something quite different. Instead, a large group of people appears standing outside of a huge golden palace that seems to be on Earth.

On the left were a large group of winged people and black armoured warriors bearing the white symbol of a Pegasus on their right shoulder pad as they stood in single file.

To the right were the Sailor Senshi, a few unknown Lords, Princes, Princess and powerful warriors.

In the centre of the picture stood a pigtailed High Lord wearing some sort of white and gold plated armour with the a Pegasus embroiled on his cloak. He was wearing some sort of crown on his head as he rested his left hand on the hilt of his golden sword.

Standing to the right of the Lord was a highly decorated Commander with long canine teeth and yellow spotted headband around his head. Standing at either side of the pigtailed High Lord were two women who seemed to be very close to him.

The woman on the right was wearing very fine blue, purple and white robes. The most noticeable feature she had was that there was two triangular marking on her forehead. She had blue with two short ponytails, which was finished off with a half flower hair accessory, with gold accenting. Her hair ornaments was connected with a thin gold chain that ran across her forehead. She had a content smile on her face.

The woman on the left was wearing similar attire like the woman on the right but was cut more revealing and was carrying a large pole arm weapon of some sort, but the picture had faded out before any identification could be made on the two women.

***

Timeline: 20th Century. Date - Tuesday 22nd 1998

Location: Somewhere in a forest

It is a clear afternoon, the sun just beginning to disappear over the horizon, as two individuals walking through the dense forest begin their long trek back to Nerima. We see the first person, as a black cloaked, pig-tailed teenager while the person next to him was dressed in a white robe and carrying a backpack.

"I suggest we find somewhere to rest before it gets too dark?" suggested Cypher. Judging by the sun's position, he estimated they had about an hour or so left of sunlight before it went totally dark.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Anyway, we won't make it back to Nerima in time unless we travel all night. I don't feel like doing that, what do you think?" replied Ranma as he could still feel some bruises despite his fast healing skills.

Cypher nodded, "Agreed, we won't make it back to Nerima besides we need some rest after our fight with Chaos forces."

"Lord Ranma, I want to ask you something that's been bothering me since we help those shorted skirted girls?" asked Cypher.

"Of course, what on your mind. You don't have to call me Lord all the time, Ranma would be just fine." Cypher nodded again as he adjusted his backpack.

"How did you know that the forces of Chaos would attack in Juuban? They could have attacked just about anywhere else. And how did you know that the M'Kachan's initial attack was just a diversion from the actual attack on the population of Juuban?" asked Cypher.

"To be honest I was really going on instinct. And besides, from what you and my father have told me, the Daemons of Chaos need a constant source of energy to maintain their presence. Unless there is a actual chaos cult in Japan, which I highly doubt they would have." And then thought, 'although come to think of it, Nerima might be considered a minor shrine to chaos . . .' Ranma stopped for a moment as he tried to work out their current position.

"Go on," prodded Cypher, having a slight clue on what Ranma was about to say.

"When we first arrived in Juuban, I immediately sensed two sources of dark power in the district. The first was M'Kachan's main forces while the other was a weaker source in another part of Juuban, far away from where M'Kachan was engaging the Sailor Senshi." Ranma finished his explanation.

"So we decided to check out the weaker signature rather than heading straight for the strongest source of energy. We were indeed right, weren't we?" Cypher realised.

"Yeah, that's about it, they were mainly after the local Juuban residents while their protectors were distracted fighting M'Kachan's forces. I still haven't figured out what they would have intended to do with the energy if they'd succeeded in their operation, though."

"Well, when we do find out, we should..." Cypher's reply was cut off by the sounds of inhuman, wolf like howling.

"Strange . . ." Ranma commented.

"What is it, Ranma?" asked Cypher.

"According to the best of my knowledge, there shouldn't be any wolves in this region," Ranma explained.

Cypher soon realised that the sounds that they heard were not made by wolves but by something far worse. He had heard that sound when he was one of the fallen. He had also heard tales about the creatures that resemble large wolves or tigers, and prey on mortals.

"(Pulls out his plasma pistol)...Ranma, we should leave now!" Cypher hissed cautiously.

"Huh...What do you mean?" inquired Ranma.

Ranma heard the noise of the howling again and it seemed to be ever so slightly louder.

"It's only wolves, Cypher. You don't have to get all tense, we can easily handle them with our skill," Ranma replied.

"Ranma, I don't think these creatures are natural!" Cypher was busy scanning the forest area with his keen eyesight as more discordant howling struck up, getting closer all the time.

The howling stopped suddenly and all sound was replaced with a deadly silence. The quiet atmosphere was beginning to make Ranma and Cypher a bit tense. Ranma was looking all around the forest to see if he could spot anything out of the ordinary, when-

SNAP! CRACK!

Sudden movement was heard as shadowy creature emerged from the nearby bushes.

The good news was that they weren't the wolves or tigers Ranma had imagined them to be.

The bad news was that they were far worse that he had imagined them to be.

These creatures were huge, roughly the size of a man and from Ranma's perspective sort of resembling a large wolf, only with blood soaked fur and scales and some sort of brass collar around its neck.

"What the hell is that?" Ranma pointed at the creature.

"Flesh hounds of Khorne. Khorne has sent his blood hounds after us." Cypher whispered as he took careful aim with his master crafted plasma pistol at the flesh hound.

With blood and saliva dripping from its knife-long fangs, the creature circled its intended prey. The Flesh hound focused all of its attention on its intended victim but before it had the chance to attack Ranma…

BLAM!

Cypher expertly blew off the head of the hound with a quick burst from his plasma pistol.

"Ranma, run and don't argue!" Cypher shouted as quickly pulled out his Auspex scanner from his robes.

'Damn, there must be more than a dozen of those cursed hounds." Cypher said, his advanced scanner picking up a lot of blips at a range of under a hundred metres, and closing fast. The flesh hound that Cypher had killed was evidently only the leading scout of his pack.

"Err…Cypher, why should we run?" Ranma asked Cypher.

His question was soon answered…

As he saw twelve huge flesh hounds emerging from the dense forest.

Seeing them all snarling and howling with burning rage, was enough to convince Ranma to follow his suggestion unaided, but before the flesh hounds could give chase Cypher pulled out frag grenade from his pouch to buy them some extra time

"Luckily, I happen to have these with me." Cypher smirked as he threw the grenade over his shoulder with a two-second delay at the pack.

(Beep) (Beep) KA - Boom!

'Stupid dogs,' thought Cypher as he followed Ranma through the dense woods.

"Cypher, what the hell was that?" Ranma shouted to Cypher. The grenade that he had used was something he had never seen before.

"Modified fragmentation grenade, mark two, my own special concoction, fairly powerful charge with titanium alloy tipped shrapnel for extra carnage." Cypher hastily replied as they rushed into the dense woods.

'This guy is like a one man army, he probably has enough weapons and explosives to take out a small country,' Ranma thought.

About seven of the twelve Bloodhounds had survived Cypher's chaos grenade by managing to dodge the worst of the explosion. Two had been killed instantly when sniffing the odd looking object, wondering what it was. The rest were…well, let's say they looked like red Swiss cheese rather than the infamous bloodhounds of Khorne.

All that was left of those two flesh hounds was a medium sized crater and body parts scattered all over the place.

For more than an hour, Ranma and Cypher had been running through the dense woodland as they tried to lose their pursuers. This wasn't easy. The flesh hounds were incredibly fast and agile, as Ranma soon realised to their disadvantage in continuing their pursuit over fallen trees and through undergrowth. Ranma tried to use his Saotome technique body-defence shooting star cloth to lose them but they always knew where Ranma was; the blood-scent of their prey, namely Ranma, was unmistakable.

The flesh hounds had built a fearsome reputation for themselves during their service to their eternal master Khorne. It is known that a bloodhound will mercilessly follow the scent given them until they have caught up with their intended target, or until killed/no matter how long it takes. Neither magical nor Ki camouflage provides protection from their Khorne-granted ability to see through such illusions and disguises.

Ranma was about to cross a small stream when he spotted a little girl with light blue hair and large red eyes out of the corner of his eye, an unusual catlike creature sitting next to her. She was peacefully dangling a foot in the cool streamwaters in the twilight, catching the last of the suns rays as languid insects meandered around her . . . and was evidently oblivious to the impending bloodhounds of Khorne as Cypher and Ranma charged past.

Cypher, ahead of him, was about to ask Ranma why he had stopped running when he pointed to the little girl sitting down near the stream.

"Ranma, what are you waiting for? We have to go now!" Cypher called out to Ranma as he could hear the bloodhounds' howling coming closer.

"No, Cypher we have to get the girl out of here first! Otherwise those blood hounds will tear her to pieces!" Ranma shouted back.

"What girl?"

Ranma pointed to the general direction where he had spotted the blue haired girl.

"But Ranma, we have to..." Cypher stopped in mid - sentence.

Cypher sighed deeply as he saw Ranma running to where the girl was sitting.

'Always the hero . . . at least he cares for the people of this world.' Cypher rolled his eyes.

His expression was soon replaced with a smirk.

"I always did enjoy a good challenge,' thought Cypher as he quickly reloaded his bolt and plasma pistol.

Once both of his weapons were fully reloaded, Cypher ran after Ranma.

No matter what the situation, or how dangerous . . . he had a duty to his Primarch to protect him at all costs.

Even though Khorne flesh hounds outnumbered them two to one.

TBC...

***

"Be'Jammin" You wanted Khorne Berzerkers in this story, you got it as Angron will be calling in his personal guard in this long war - the Worldeaters legion.

Author Note:

Sanguinius, Primarch of the Blood Angels will be making an early appearance than the other two Primarch that are still kept in stasis and it will take time for the ship to arrive in that dimension. The only problem that Sanguinius faces is that he has no clue what this Primarch looks likes as they don't have any recent pictures of him. He has to find out first hand if Ranma has joined the Dark Gods or not before his legion arrive. Sanguinius is little older about two years than Ranma but not too old as he stills retains some of his immortality and youth. Leman Russ and Jaghatai Khan will be old and probably serve as advisors to Ranma but that doesn't mean that they will stand back and let other to do it. Considering their pride, probably be involved in the thickest of the war.

I guess you are wondering why I choice that particular legion for Ranma Saotome. I like the way the Games Workshop presents them in the various articles and pieces as a unknown legion that comes and goes as they pleases. So I came up with an idea that without their Primarch to lead them into the Great Crusade, they would be viewed upon as a secondary or backup forces where they would never gain the total respect of all the legions whom they had their Primarchs to lead them. The Emperor had already create the legion in secret awaiting the final arrival of the last Primarch but as history had said, he never came, so the Emperor decide to place the entire legion under standby until such a event would be fulfilled. All records were purged expect for the original which was placed on the legion monastery ship. Remembered the vision that the Emperor had earlier, he had taken precautions leading up to Horus Heresy by securing an Elite forces fighting forces away from prying eyes of the Chaos Gods which wasn't very easy!

Also you may be wondering why I included the Grey knights into this story. Well all I can say is that the Grey Knights have a very good history in fighting evil and look quite wicked especially when the Codex Daemonhunters coming out. I can imagine them now aiding Ranma and Cypher, against hordes of Daemons, even if they were seriously outnumbered they were determined to fight to the last man. Refer to the first battle of Armageddon for details.

Also the Grey Knights were the first units to be created after Horus Heresy and it is said they have no antecedants, their gene-seed were engineered from sources unknown. The history of these elite Daemonhunters is said that in the Adeptus record, show that the elite chapter was created by the Emperor in secret sometime during the Great Crusade.

Final Note: You may be wondering as someone has asked why the Sailor Moon timeline is messed up, well all I can say its my story as I only know the characters and the techniques used. I don't have time to watch any of the series (which is very, very limited) as I have mentioned before. I only have time to research only three areas, which are Ranma, Tenchi Muyo (manga series) and Warhammer 40K. All I can stay is that I try me best but I'm not promising anything.

BTW…Thanks for those who send in their review for the previous chapter. I appreciate it very much.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 17/01/03

Version 2.0 18/02/03

Version 3.0 09/08/03