Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ Armageddon in Juuban ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Ten - Armageddon in Juuban

***

"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows. Neither do I..."

Quote Kharn the Betrayer

***

Timeline: 20th Century Japan

Location: Juuban District - Park

It was clear sunny day in Juuban and all is peaceful, initially . . . at least until we see a young blond hair man walking across one of Juuban's large park areas. He is wearing a white and black robe and cloak with symbols of Tzeentch embroiled on it. Looking around, he notices there are an awful lot of people in the park enjoying this perfectly clear day.

'Perfect,' thought M'Kachan as he pulled out his twisted rod bearing the four icons of the each of the Chaos Gods along its shaft from beneath his robes and started to twirl the staff anti clockwise, channelling his psychic and chaos energies.

"It's time to show these pathetic mortals who the superior race is!" M'Kachan said as

As M'Kachan closed his eyes and started to concentrate on the Daemonic summoning ritual, beginning to chant the unholy words which would bring the forces of chaos into the material world, the weather changed. Soon the once perfect clear sky was replaced by a veil of darkness and dark thunderheads, the people in the park already starting to panic at the sudden change of events. M'Kachan then transformed into his Daemonic form, growing in height and size. The colour of his skin started to change into a multitude of darker hues as large feather wings sprouted on his back.

"Khorne shall be called with blood!"

"AKSHO KHARNETH AKHASH!"

To the left of M'Kachan, a large dark portal of fire opened up and hordes of the most foul and ferocious Daemons of Khorne appeared. Roughly a score of these Daemons were present, known as Khorne's Warriors of Death and were the made up the bulk of the Khorne Daemonic army. Their skin was red and scaly and their long, muscular arms ended in murderous talons, which could tear a human apart with calculating ease. In their hands were long, jagged Hellblades glowing with evil power when the hordes began to growl and howl with blood fury, the urge to slaughter in the name of their Dark God was beginning to get stronger by the second. The Khorne Bloodletters restrained themselves from giving into their blood lust as they were under the control of Daemon Prince, M'Kachan. The unholy staff in his hand enable him to control the blood thirsty Daemons to honour their unholy pact between Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh and Nurgle. Sensing the hordes impatience for slaughter, M'Kachan continued to chant the next set of verses of the summoning ritual.

"Slaanesh shall be called with anguish!"

"AKSHO SLAANESH K'KHAA!"

To the right of M'Kachan, another dark portal of vivid colours appeared through which around fifteen children of Slaanesh stepped out, discernable by their writhing limbs and the caress of razor sharp claws, their rapid clicking indicating their readiness. Luckily for M'Kachan in tactical terms, the children of Slaanesh appeared far away from the Khorne hordes otherwise they would have been problems between them, which M'Kachan didn't want at all. Then he smiled as he called in his own kind.

"Tzeentch shall be called with fire!"

"AKSHO TZEENETH PHAOS!"

Appearing around M'Kachan were the most strange and most disturbing of all Daemonkind ever seen. Their lower portions resemble inverted mushrooms whose stalks have been transformed into muscular bodies. One thing the Daemons didn't have was a head, but they still retained the eyes and gaping maw, lying between their swaying arms. They waited patiently for their master's order.

"Nurgle shall be called with death!"

"AKSHO NURGLETH DH'AKH!"

Just in front of M'Kachan, the surrounding plant life started to wither away into bogs and marshes. It happened slowly at first - in ones, twos, then in small clouds, darting black. A low and ominous humming filled the air as the clouds merged, and rippled, and grew ever darker. Soon the air was seething with flies was swarming around, circling where the Nurgle armies would appear. As a dark portal appeared in the mist of the circle of flies, the Daemons materialised. You could see their bodies swollen with contagion, and churning innards spilling from tears in their rancid skin. Their twisted and sickening bodies sported only a single baleful eye from head, sprouting a single horn. In their clawed hands, the Daemons carried a rusted sword with a distorted barbed edge, the Plaguesword.

With all four hordes of Chaos standing by M'Kachan, he finished the final verse of his unholy summoning spell.

"The doors are unlocked! Daemons of Chaos I call thee forth!"

"KSY'LAKASH DHAOS AKHAMSHY'Y KHAOS AKSHO'MI!"

***

M'Kachan strolled across the park, closely followed by his own minions as the Lord of Change smiled evilly, watching the pathetic humans in the park running away. He could sense the Bloodletters urges to hunt them down but mentally commanded them to restrain themselves a little longer. M'Kachan noticed that these humans lacked the stomach or courage to face the Daemons of the warp as he studied the facial expression on these humans. Most were scared shitless by the Daemons of Khorne, tempted and seduced by Slaanesh, disgusted by the foul Daemons of Nurgle and confused and scared while at the same time curious of what the Tzeentch Daemons were. Looking up at the sky, M'Kachan smiled as dark clouds of lightning started to gather around the park as a velvet of darkness started to consume the park from the west.

M'Kachan thought that these humans in this dimension lacked the determination and will to fight them unlike the stubborn and highly discipline people of the Imperium. Take a brief glance to his left and right, he knew that the Chaos hordes were waiting for M'Kachan signal to kill these humans for their respective masters.

"Hmm…let me see, they should be here by my estimate in a few moments," M'Kachan whispered as he leaned on his staff for support while mentally started to countdown for a certain magic girl group to appear.

'Three… Two… One… ' M'Kachan smiled as he picked up a unique magic signature heading straight for them.

"I am the sailor suited pretty soldier sailor moon, and with me are sailor scouts! In the name of the moon, i will punish you!"

The Daemon hordes would have sported a huge sweatdrop and probably be rolling on the floor laughing till their sides exploded at the sight of five teenage girls wearing highly unusually attire that would make Slaanesh take a keen interest. The reason why they weren't doing this was they were totally focused on their blood fury and discipline.

"Just like clockwork, cause a potential scene of death and destruction and someone would turn up to stop it. Let's see how these Sailor Senshi deal with my minions…' thought M'Kachan, raising his staff into the air.

"Kill them all, show them no mercy! Go forth Daemons of chaos!" M'Kachan ordered as a ball of black energies appeared at the tip of his staff and casually pointed it at them.

"By the power of Tzeentch you will die...death bolt!" A bolt of utterly black lightning shot out from his staff.

Luckily the Scouts managed to scatter and dodge the chaos death bolt and fireball although the hill they were standing on got total annihilated by M'Kachan's magical attack. The Sailor Scouts then retaliated by firing off their own magical attacks at the hordes of Chaos.

"Moon Tiara Magic"

"Mercury Bubble Blast"

"Mars Fire Bird Strike"

"Jupiter Thunder Crash"

"Venue Crescent Beam Smash"

Normally a Youma would had stood still and taken these attacks full on, probably being totally destroyed by now, but these Daemons, their strategy and formation, were controlled through their mental chaos link by M'Kachan. As the Sailor Senshi attacks hit home in the chaos hordes, surprisingly few fell to their attacks with most of Daemons remaining unaffected. Sailor Moon blinked, as she was sure that their combined magic attacks would destroy most of them as it had worked before with previous Youma soldiers.

"Mercury, why didn't our attacks destroy them all?" Sailor Moon asked her as Mercury started to type on her computer.

"Just checking..." Mercury said as she scanned the hordes of chaos.

"I don't mean to rush you but we don't have much time left." Sailor Venus said as the hordes of Daemons approached and was closing the distance between rapidly.

"Got it...let me see." Mercury said as she had finished her scan.

"What did you find?" asked Sailor Moon

"It's seem that these creatures have some sort of magical shield that protects them. I'm detecting sources of Negaverse Kingdom but I can't figure out the other ones - they aren't known. The computer can't seem to pick up or register this unknown energy source," replied Mercury.

"There too many of them to fight at once, we have to split up and deal with them, okay." Sailor orders as the Scouts nodded at her plan.

"Right." The Inner Scouts said and clashed with the Daemons of the Dark Gods.

***

The battle between the Sailor Scouts and the Daemons under the command of M'Kachan was beginning to look bleak for the Scouts as they had them heavily outnumbered and most of firepower they had were proving to be very inefficient in taking down the Daemons. Despite their best attempts, they were facing a difficult up hill battle especially under the cunning and leadership of the Daemon Prince M'Kachan. Unlike many enemies that the Sailor Scouts had faced, M'Kachan had seen these girls in action and knew most of their limitation and strengths from data archives that were kindly given by Queen Beryl.

While the battle looked like an all out brawl between the Daemons and Sailor Scouts, M'Kachan smiled as his plan was beginning to take shape. The key to defeating the Sailor Scouts was not by brute force but to divide and conquer them, as they were pretty weak individually but as a group could prove to be a problem. From what he had seen, Sailor Moon and Jupiter seemed to be the strongest ones out of the group and focused on them. He was a bit surprised that Sailor Mercury hadn't picked up on his sinister motive but then again they had never face a foe such as him.

Sailor Jupiter and Venus were fighting off the blood raged Khorne Bloodletters with their glowing Hellblades. Although they were putting up a decent fight they would soon because exhausted while the Daemons would fight relentlessly. Their blood rage increases their strength and endurance by tenfold.

Sailor Mars and Mercury were fending off the vicious attacks from the Daemonettes of Slaanesh and was finding it extremely difficult to get a clean shot at the inhuman creatures of the warp.

The Nurgle Plaguebearers were kept in reserve just in case the Daemonettes and Bloodletters failed to disposal of these annoying insects as M'Kachan slowly made his way towards his victim, Sailor Moon who was being supported by the most funniest guy he had ever seen. Who in the world would have roses as his main form of attack…excluding Slaanesh, who knows what he thinks about?

Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen had not noticed M'Kachan approaching them as they were distracted by the Daemons of Tzeentch, dodging and avoiding there magical flame attacks. Signalling to a nearby group of Bloodletters, he mentally commanded them to separate Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen apart as he wanted to challenge her. The Bloodletters growled and leapt toward the rose throwing guy while Flamers isolated them.

M'Kachan caught Sailor Moon's attention by throwing a small energy ball at her feet and smirked when she leapt back and turned to face him.

"You must be the famous Sailor Moon I have heard about, I suggest you give up right now as you don't stand a chance against me," M'Kachan taunted, pointing his rune staff at her.

Anger started to build up within her, "Never! Till my dying breath, I will fight you to the very end!" Sailor exclaimed as she reached for her tiara.

"Well, you sure have a lot of courage and determination… I like that in my opponents, so give me your best shot, if you can." M'Kachan taunted as he waved to his Daemon followers to leave Sailor Moon alone.

"MOON TIARA ACTION!" Sailor Moon exclaimed as she threw her tiara like a Frisbee like weapon at the Daemon Prince.

M'Kachan watched as the glowing Frisbee headed straight for him and casually caught the weapon in his left hand before crushing it into a small ball and tossing it away.

"Try harder," M'Kachan smirked at Sailor Moon's shocked expression.

Sailor Moon then pulled out her Moon Sceptre.

"MOON SCEPTRE ELIMINATION!" Sailor Moon shouted as her magic blast headed towards him.

To her horror, the attack didn't do anything, it didn't even reach him as it faded out of existence before it had the chance to hit him. M'Kachan smirked as he knew of all of her most potential attacks. He had been busy studying her specific moves used against the Dark Kingdom and came up a few countermeasures and spells for them. M'Kachan had been given a special gift from Tzeentch that allowed him to nullify any magical or psychic attack performed against him. Bearing in mind that Tzeentch *was* the god of chaos magic and knew of all higher level magic used in the universe.

"Is that all you got, Miss Moon?" M'Kachan taunted her even more, "My, my, I had high hopes for you as a worthy opponent for me, from what I have heard about you. I am greatly disappointed with this turn of events. Although you would probably make a good plaything…Ah, never mind. You had your shot, now it's my turn." M'Kachan smirked evilly.

M'Kachan snapped his fingers and suddenly vanished into thin air in front of her. He then suddenly reappeared in front of her and with a blurred movement grabbed her by her neck and lifted her into the air. She was so surprised at the speed he moved at that she dropped her Moon Sceptre on the ground, as she tried in vain to escape his grasp.

"Now, Moon Princess, it is time for you to die. You should be honoured for you shall received a quick death unlike your companions..." M'Kachan whispered, staring into her blue eyes as he tightened his grip around her neck. Sailor Moon tried in vain to struggled free but it was no use as he was far stronger than she was and had more leverage besides.

None of the Sailor Senshi could help, as they were too busy dealing with the Daemonic hordes. Even Tuxedo Kamen was helpless. He was basically taking quite a beating from the Bloodletters, who hadn't taken very kindly to his exploding roses hitting them. Those roses had really annoyed them, for some reason. The Sailors Senshi could only watch in horror as they saw their leader about to be killed by this huge monster. It looked like the end of the Sailor Moon and the future of the Crystal Tokyo. The Senshi could do nothing to help, as M'Kachan had Sailor Moon in his hands and even if they hadn't been otherwise engaged they couldn't take a chance firing at him in case they would hit the Princess by accident. All looked lost until...

"Sai Dai Kyü Kijin Raishü Dan!"

A large chi vacuum blade came from nowhere sliced towards M'Kachan, shearing the arm that was holding Sailor Moon in two. Dropping her on to the ground.

"Arrraaggghhh!" M'Kachan screamed out.

As he looked furiously around to see whom it was that had caused him to lose his arm, he also noticed that Sailor Moon was gone.

***

Meanwhile the rest of the Sailor Senshi were wondering what had happen during that brief moment. First they saw the Daemon Prince about to strangle the life out of the Prince by his hands. A second later a mysterious purple blade appeared from thin air and sliced M'Kachan arm that was holding the Princess. Releasing her from his clutches and before she had the chance to hit the ground, she just vanished into thin air.

M'Kachan finally recovered from the sudden attack as he started to regenerate his lost limb. Looking for the one who threw that Ki blade at him, M'Kachan realised that someone was here to help the Sailor Senshi because he knew that no one could perform such a powerful move such as a Ki blade as the Senshi mainly rely on their magic attacks.

"Daemons of Khorne and Slaanesh, kill them in the name of your dark Gods." M'Kachan said as he directed the Daemons in a pincer movement with his chaos staff while ordering the Plaguebearers of Nurgle to attack them head on.

The Sailor Senshi realised they were in deep trouble, exhausted from their brutal battle with the Daemons of Khorne and Slaanesh, they were still determined not to give up with a fight. Sailor Mars took control of the situation and quickly organised a defensive formation, knowing that they were going to surrounded by the overwhelming hordes of Chaos. Mars looked at her companions and noticed most of them were still okay but exhausted, their spirits had dropped since the disappearance of the Princess. The Sailor Senshi were preparing themselves against the charge of the Daemon hordes when…

"Anyone that considers themselves Human, hit the ground now! The rest stay where you are!" A loud voice was heard, knowing that the Daemon minions could not understand what he was saying.

The Sailor Senshi were wondering where the voice came from until Sailor Jupiter spotted the person who gave them the warning. Not far from where they were, she spotted a white and green robed young man with a large heavily modified ROCKET LAUNCHER slung over his shoulder, looking far too heavy for the man to carry. The sight of a man holding a large oversized rocket launcher was more than enough to persuade the Sailor Senshi to follow his warning.

Cypher smirked as he remembered the past times he had worked with the Chaos legions and the number of times they had tried to screw him but he had outwitted them every single time. He refused to be a pawn of the Dark Gods and never in his life had pledged his allegiances to anyone since becoming one of the Fallen until now. It feel kinda refreshing to be on the good guy side as he levelled his rocket launcher, loaded with melta mini warhead. Today was payback time!

'Locking on multiple targets, confirming designated targets…' Cypher saw the targeting icons appeared in his sights underneath the gothic script of launcher display. All the read readouts were fine and pressed the fire triggers.

A salvo of modified melta rockets headed towards the Daemons hordes that were surrounding the Sailor Senshi. The Sailor Senshi were hurried together.

KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM! KABOOM!

After the clouds of dust, rocks and earth cleared up; all that was left of the Daemons were five large craters. Thankfully none of Sailor Senshi had been caught up in the blast. They had listened to the warning that Cypher had given a moment before all hell broke loose.

Cypher spotted two hordes of Khorne and Plaguebearers heading towards the Sailor Senshi. Swinging the rocket launcher towards the hordes of Daemons, Cypher pressed the fire button.

Nothing happened.

"What the...damn! Outta rockets." Cypher noticed a flashing yellow bar on the rocket launcher panel.

ROCKETS DEPLETED

Seeing the rocket launcher had served its purpose, he dropped it and pulled out both of his pistols and ran towards the Sailor Senshi to help their struggle. Firing continuously at the closest Daemons near him, Cypher cleared a path to the Sailor Senshi.

"Are all of...(Fire a plasma round at a Plaguebearer)...you alright? Don't let their weapons touch you...(Fires a few more rounds)...otherwise you are as good as dead." Cypher said.

As he blasted a couple more Plaguebearers in the head, it sent rotten decaying pieces of flesh and tissue all over the place. Cypher hoisted his plasma pistol and activated his C'Tan phase knife.

"Eww...that's gross!" Sailor Venus said at the sight of the decapitated Plaguebearer. Some of the other Senshi looked about ready to throw up while others turned away in disgust.

"We're...(dodge)...all right but where...(Shabon Spray Freezing at a Bloodletter turning it into an ice cube)...is Sailor Moon?" asked Mercury, wondering if he knew about the disappearance of the Princess.

"Yeah where...(kick the Bloodletter in the nuts)...is she and who...(Supreme Thunder nailing three Plaguebearers)...are you?" Jupiter said as she mentally noted how well built and handsome he was, hoping that he was one their side. Maybe after this battle she could get to know him better later.

"Sailor who?" asked Cypher as he chopped off the head of Plaguebearer with his C'Tan phase knife and slamming another clip into his bolt pistol.

"You never...(Crescent Beam Smash blasting a Plaguebearer into pieces)...heard of us?" asked a surprised Venus.

"Nope...(Fires a few bolt rounds at Bloodletter's head)...never heard of you before." Cypher replied as he continued to fight off oncoming assault.

The Inner scouts would have facefaulted quite badly at Cypher's honest statement if they weren't so preoccupied with fighting off the Daemon hordes.

"Where is the Princess?" Mars asked as she started to torch some Plaguebearers on fire.

"Right here," A sudden voice spoke from behind Sailor Mars.

Mars instantly spun around to see Ranma dressed in a black shirt and pants with a dark cloak that he used to perform his Goshin Dai Ryü Sei Fu. A white Pegasus insignia was printed on left side of his shirt. Near his waist was the hilt of a golden sword sheathed in its jewelled scabbard. In his arms was someone with those unique two blond ponytails that Sailor Mars recognised in an instant as the Princess and her friend.

"Princess?" Mars rushed up to Ranma who was still carrying Sailor Moon in his arms. "Is she...?" asked Mars nervously. Ranma shook his head and smiled.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine, she's just exhausted. I've managed to heal most the damage she received but she needs time to rest. Take care of her, alright?" Ranma said as he handed her over to Mars who carefully laid her on the ground while Mercury rushed to check on her condition using her computer. While the rest of the Sailor Senshi were acting as bodyguards protecting the Princess.

"He's right, she's going to be okay, just drained." Mercury said as she looked up at Ranma.

"Who are you?" asked Mercury.

"Well, you may call me..."

"My Lord, a little...(Two head shots at the Plaguebearers with both Pistols)...help, please?" Cypher called out to Ranma, as he was busily dealing with two Bloodletters and a Plaguebearer with his C'Tan knife and Plasma Pistol.

'He just called him a Lord . . . maybe he is from the Silver Millennium.' Sailor Jupiter thought as she noted his title from what the other person had called him. Also in the back of her mind she couldn't help thinking that Ranma looked like one of her old boyfriends.

"Terribly sorry about this, can't give a explanation right now, have to deal with the threat first." Ranma replied as he ran to aid Cypher with the battle against the Slaanesh and Khorne hordes.

As Ranma unsheathed the Golden Lion Sword from his scabbard, he and Cypher started to take out every single Daemon that crossed their path while the rest of Senshi provided cover.

Soon the Bloodletters and Plaguebearers were ordered to retreat by M'Kachan through their chaos link. It was something they were reluctant to do, their nature telling them to fight until the very last Daemon.

As the Bloodletters and Plaguebearers started to retreat, the Daemons of Tzeentch stepped forwards and prepared for a devastating attack as oily pink warp flames started to drip from the end of their arms.

"My Lord, these are the Flamers of Tzeentch, highly dangerous and unstable. We have to take them out now!" Cypher informed Ranma, having faced these creatures on many occasions and witnessed the impact of their main attack. Ranma nodded and turned around to face Sailor Jupiter.

"Err...you're Sailor Jupiter are you not?" asked Ranma.

Jupiter nodded and smiled, "Yes, I am. What do you want?"

"Well, you see those mushroom shaped creatures?" Ranma pointed at the flamers.

"Yes, I see them." Jupiter replied as she spotted them lining up.

"I want you and your friends to take them all out!"

"Right!" Jupiter then ran to tell the rest of the Senshi what to do but not before giving Ranma a seductive wink. Also Ranma noticed that the rest of Inner Senshi were giving him the LOOK that his fiancees would give him. Ranma paled slightly and turned back to the Daemon hordes, muttering under his breath.

Then Ranma turned around again to face the Flamers as he re-sheathed his weapon. Cypher checked his pistols and reloaded them with new bolt and plasma clips.

"Are you all ready?" Ranma asked Jupiter who nodded in acknowledgement.

"Let's show these Demons we won't give up without a fight!"

"Right!" The Sailor Senshi replied in unison as they unleashed everything they had at the Daemons of Tzeentch while Ranma and Cypher made their way towards the Daemon Prince, M'Kachan.

Ten minutes later, about half of M'Kachan minions had been defeated by Ranma, Cypher and the Sailor Scouts. Ranma and Cypher managed to break through the Daemon lines to reach M'Kachan who was standing on a stone column that used to be a statue of someone.

"M'Kachan, give it up, you've lost." Cypher shouted, levelling bolt pistols at the Daemon Prince of Tzeentch.

"You know my name but yet I do not know yours? How?" M'Kachan asked curiously.

"When you spent most of your life in space, you get to know a lot things about the people and surrounding." Cypher replied.

"You're finished, see?" Ranma said pointing to the Sailor Senshi annihilating the Flamers with ease as they kept dodging and jumping over their flame attacks.

"Hmm...You are indeed right about defeating most of my minions. BUT I am afraid that I have to destroy you now - which is a pity. You have been a more worthy foe than I have encountered in the past ten thousand years." taunted M'Kachan as started to chant an unholy summoning spell.

"Khorne shall be called with blood."

"AKSHO KHARNETH AKHASH"

"I shall call thee forth...the most bloodthirsty of all Khorne Servants."

"DOOMBREED!" As M'Kachan pointed to the ground next to group of Bloodletters.

(Background Music - WWE KANE ENTRANCE THEME.)

The ground lit up in circle of fire in the symbol of Khorne, to indicate the arrival of his most favoured servant would appear. Soon the ground shimmered with unholy fire and something rose in the Ring of Fire. The creature was snarling and growling in anticipation of a fight with a worthy opponent for his master. Doombreed was most the powerful and mighty Daemon Prince of the Blood God's warriors. Its chaos armour reflected the glowing infernal flames. Its flesh and fur were stained with blood. Its teeth were shaped like murderous blades and the overwhelming impression of size would drive a rational man beyond the blink of sanity.

In contrast to the wartorn Daemon's savage bulk and aura of battle rage, his eyes were cool and calculating, speaking of nothing but an execution that must be carried out. They focused on Ranma and Cypher. In his right hand was the bloodstained axe of Khorne and in his left was a huge staff made of twisted bone that bore the Mark of Khorne at its head, the rod of Khorne.

The first thing that Doombreed did was...

He nailed all of the Daemons of Slaanesh with one mighty sweep of his axe. His hatred of Slaanesh could not be controlled. M'Kachan just shook his head in disappointment, since they *were* supposed to be allies. Ranma and Cypher sported a large sweatdrop while the Bloodletters were cheering on their leader.

"Err...Cypher, is he meant to do that?" whispered Ranma to Cypher who shook his head.

"I don't think that M'Kachan planned this. Simply, Khorne hates Slaanesh so much that untold wars have been fought between them and vice verse." Cypher replied as he reloaded both of his pistols in preparation.

"Who is this Doombreed?" asked Ranma as he readied his powersword.

"Hmmm...I think that Doombreed was once human and was the first of the Daemon Prince's to be created. His past acts of genocide and murder pleased the Khorne, who awarded him the status of Daemon Prince." Cypher said.

"Can he be killed?"

"Technically no, but he can be banished from here for about hundred years. Hurting him depends on what weapons you are using. Most weapons can harm him but you'd need an army to take him out with conventional ones. Daemon Primarch Prince Angron was defeated in a similar fashion." said Cypher.

"How was this Angron defeated?" Ranma asked.

"With about one hundred Grey knights, but less than a dozen survived the brutal battle. Do you have anything that may aid us?" Cypher said.

Ranma thought for a moment, then got an idea and returned his powersword to its scabbard, pulling out the black blade of the Neko Ken from subspace.

"How about this?" Ranma showed the blade to Cypher.

"That could work," said Cypher as they both turned to face Doombreed.

M'Kachan sighed and massaged his temples as the slaughter of Slaanesh's Daemons continued, to the extremely vocal pleasure of Khorne's lesser minions. "Now I know why I hate these alliances, all of them are idiots!" M'Kachan muttered.

"Doombreed, You Idiot! You Are Meant To Be On *Our* Side! Put Away Your Hatred And Destroy *Him*!" M'Kachan shouted, patience finally wearing thin.'

Doombreed nodded as he leapt to where Ranma and Cypher were standing. Ranma and Cypher bolted in different directions to avoid the Daemon Prince's oncoming attack.

***

(Background Music - PROPELLERHEADS: SPYBREAK!)

Both Ranma and Cypher circled the Daemon Prince in an attempt to attack him from all angles. Cypher was blasting the Daemon Prince with his plasma and bolt pistol but it was having no visible effect; his chaos armour seemed to be protecting him.

"Ranma, my weapons...(rolls to his left)...doesn't seem to be...(jumps back)...working on him!" Cypher shouted out to Ranma who was currently parrying Doombreed's battleaxe with his rune weapon.

"Try using other methods!" Ranma shouted back as he had to dodge the huge rod while also at the same time duck under the axe.

'Whoa...that was close!' thought Ranma. He'd gotten a really close haircut.

Doombreed roared with frustration and confusion as he tried to kill Ranma and Cypher.

Cypher was still checking his robes to see if could find anything that could help defeat this Daemon. Then he pulled out a couple of grenades from his robes and smirked.

'This will do just fine,' Cypher thought, weighing the plasma and melta grenades with satisfaction.

"Keep him at bay for a moment!" Cypher ran towards the Sailor Scouts who were busily dealing with the rest of M'Kachan's minions, and started to explain to them what he wanted them to do.

"Sure! No problem! That won't be...(duck & blocks the huge axe)...too hard!" Ranma shouted back, Doombreed hell-bent on killing him while he tried to keep the Daemon Prince at bay, long enough for Cypher to return.

Glancing at where the Sailor Scouts and Cypher were, he could see the girls nodding to Cypher's plan. Two minutes later, Cypher came back to explain his plan.

"So what are...(backflip)...you going to do?" panted Ranma as he jumped over the rod as Doombreed tried to knock him to the ground.

"I got an idea...(dodge)...it just needs...(duck)...time to be implemented." replied Cypher as he circled around the Khorne Prince.

"I hope you know...(sidestepped)...what you're doing?" said Ranma as they continued to dodge Doombreed's attacks.

"Ranma, I need you to...(dodge)...immobilised the creature first...(fires a few plasma rounds)...otherwise he would dodge...(fires again)...the grenades." Cypher cried out.

"I know just...(parries Doombreed axe)...the thing." Ranma smirked, leading the seemingly oblivious Daemon Prince in a spiral circle as he started to use his Soul of Ice technique."

'Come on, almost there . . .' Ranma thought as he led the lumbering Doombreed through his spiral circle. Once the circle was complete...

"Hiryü Shöten Ha!"

Ranma shouted as the tornado sucked the Daemon Prince high into the air.

"Cypher, do it now!" Cypher nodded as he chucked his grenades with a ten second delay into the swirling tornado.

"Now!" Cypher shouted as he gave the signal to the Sailor Scouts to start aiming their powers at the trapped Daemon Prince.

"Mercury Ice Storm Blast!" Mercury launches a massive freezing attack.

"Mars Celestial Fire Surround!" Mars fires several rings of fire towards the trapped Daemon Prince of Khorne.

"Jupiter Thunder Dragon" A huge lightning bolt headed towards Doombreed.

"Venus Meteor Shower!" Several small meteoroids appeared from the sky.

Ranma backflipped and sheathed his sword while cupping his hands together, "Moko Takabisha!"

The combined attacks of Ranma and the Sailor Scouts and Cypher's grenades started a chain reaction within the tornado. A few seconds later, a brilliant bright light was seen as the grenades detonated. Ranma, Cypher and the Sailor Scouts had to step back and shield their eyes from the explosion. The noise it created was so loud that it shattered and broke all mirrors and windows in the immediate area. A few ear-shattering moments later, Ranma, Cypher and the Sailor Scouts started to look around to see if Doombreed was destroyed.

"That's must have done it! No one could have survived such an attack," Sailor Mars said as she checked on the condition of the Princess.

"We done it!" Sailor Venus jumped up in celebration.

"That wasn't so hard." Sailor Jupiter commented.

"Don't start celebrating yet." Cypher said, knowing full well that a Daemon Prince is a supernatural creature that could defy impossible odds.

"Why? He's dead isn't he?" Sailor Venus said as she stopped her celebration.

"Yeah...stop being so paranoid." replied Sailor Jupiter.

"Scouts, I think he is right as I'm picking up a huge chaotic aura nearby." Sailor Mercury said as she started to get feedback from her scans.

"Where?" asked all the scouts for Sailor Mercury to reply.

"There!" Ranma pointed as he spotted the Daemon Prince in mid air as it flapped its huge bat like wings.

Doombreed was indeed still alive.

"That's impossible!" Sailor Venus cried out.

"We're in trouble aren't we?" Sailor Jupiter questioned as the rest of Senshi nodded.

"We should prepare for round two." Cypher said quietly.

"You know, you should cheer up sometimes," Sailor Venus asked Cypher who said nothing.

It looked like Doombreed had survived without a scratch until Ranma noticed something that proved otherwise; his chaos armour was now cracked in many places and his rod of Khorne was now gone. He was bleeding quite badly although it didn't seem to be affecting him. His face was also filled with bitter hatred as his burning eyes focused on those who had done this to him.

M'Kachan and the rest of his minions were watching the battle between Doombreed and Ranma, Cypher and the Sailor Scouts although so far, they hadn't interfered. M'Kachan was taking the opportunity to study their strategy and power levels for future reference. The other reason for his non-interference was because he knew that this Ranma was indeed the missing Primarch that his master Tzeentch had told him of and he wanted to judge his power for himself. So far Slaanesh had failed to corrupt him and M'Kachan was curious to see how well the Daemon Prince of Khorne would do against Ranma.

Before the Scouts had time to react to the appearance of Doombreed, the Daemon swooped down low, creating a supersonic blast that knocked the Scouts and Cypher to the ground. Ranma managed to keep his balance only due to his years of Martial Arts training and enhanced abilities; he was the only one left standing. Doombreed landed just in front of Ranma and engaged him in a duel of death. Cypher managed to get up from the sudden blast but the rest of the Scouts were still disorientated and confused. Cypher was less disorientated than the rest of the Scouts due to an implant that he still retained called the Lyman's ear - its purpose was to improve hearing and prevent a space marine from becoming dizzy or nauseous on spacewalks and such, but it worked equally well in other situations. Seeing Ranma was by himself against the Daemon Prince, he immediately aimed his bolt pistol at the Daemon.

Click! Click! Click!

Cypher checked his bolt pistol, which he found was out of ammunition, and then his plasma pistol, overheating dangerously due to continuous usage, which meant that he couldn't use either.

"Damn! I'm outta ammunition and grenades. Well, I'll have to do it the old fashioned way . . ." Cypher reholstered both of his weapons and pulled out his C'Tan phase sword, which he had upgraded awhile ago.

Rushing up to the Daemon Prince, Cypher was about to thrust his phase sword into the back of Daemon. But was caught off guard by a brutal backhand before he had the chance to drive home the attack. This sent Cypher flying across the battleground, to land with a limp thud some distance away from their duel.

"CYPHER!" Ranma shouted as he saw his unconscious friend land badly - he wasn't getting up or showing any signs of movement.

"It's only you and me now!" growled Doombreed as swung his Khorne axe.

"That's suits...(ducks)...me just fine!"

The fight between Doombreed and Ranma was an awesome sight to behold as the two powerful individuals exchanged blows mighty enough to crack the strongest armour ever known. Ranma had to keep dodging Doombreed's attacks with his Neko-Ken blade and was able to parry most of inhuman blows with it. Then Ranma jumped over the axe as he thrust the sword into Doombreed leg, wounding it deeply, for the Neko-Ken Blade could hurt a Daemon Prince as it could any mortal. Pulling out the blade, Doombreed gave off an inhuman screech as blood started to pour out from the large gash, and, not wanting to give Doombreed the chance to recover. Ranma unbalanced the huge monster with a leg sweep, which sent the Daemon crashing backwards.

Temporarily freed from the fight, Ranma was about to check on Cypher when Doombreed somehow managed to materialise a barbed bullwhip in his left hand and used it to trip him, sending him also to the ground. By the time Ranma managed to recover and cut the whip that was wrapped around his legs, Doombreed was already almost on top of him raising his huge Axe of Khorne above his head.

"NOW MORTAL! YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE ON THIS WRETCHED PLANET!" As he brought his axe down on Ranma.

In the split seconds that Ranma had, he instinctually gripped the pommel of the blade in his hands and pointed at the exposed chest area of Doombreed. He then started to channel all of his Ki energy into the blade, which started to vibrate, supercharged with energy.

"I don't think so!" Ranma smirked.

"Sai Dai Kyü Kijin Raishü Dan revised...Neko-Ken Dan!!!"

The glowing blade discharged a powerful sub-particle acceleration beam towards Doombreed at an extremely close range.

"OH F$"*"% Hell!" Doombreed managed to say - although how he managed it with a gaping hole where his chest used to be was a mystery. The Daemon Prince then fell backwards and dematerialised into nothing before it had the chance to hit the ground.

M'Kachan had been watching throughout their battle and raised a feathered eyebrow in surprise at the sheer power of the sword Ranma possessed.

'That was definitely unexpected. Hmmm...This Ranma is certainly a worthy opponent. This is proving to be an interesting war . . . it's a shame he isn't on our side. He would have become a powerful Daemon Prince. Never mind, there will be other opportunities to exploit." thought M'Kachan as he ordered the return to the Eye of Terror. Then he sighed. He supposed a complete rout demanded something more from him, as leader in this venture. He cleared his throat; "You may have won this battle today but you will never win the war!" Said M'Kachan as he and the rest of the Daemon hordes started to dematerialise back into the chaos stream.

Ranma fell backwards exhausted and strengthless. In order to defeat the Khorne Daemon Prince Doombreed, he had channelled a lot of his Ki energy and reserves into the Neko-Ken blade to supercharge its sub particle acceleration. To banish the Daemon Prince Doombreed back to the Eye of Terror for a hundred years and a day.

Cypher finally regained consciousness and got up to his feet just in time to catch Ranma before he collapsed.

"Lord Ranma, are you hurt?" asked a concerned Cypher.

"Don't call me Lord, just Ranma would be fine, and I'm okay, just used up too much life energy into the weapon. How about you?" Ranma said as he gave shaky thumbs up to indicate to Cypher that he was fine.

"I think I got some cracked bones, fractured ribs and some internal bleeding somewhere but overall I'm fine." replied Cypher.

'What's your definition of 'fine'? Ranma wondered. "Um. Yeah. Same here."

Cypher helped Ranma retain his feet as they slowly tried to walk away from the scene of destruction and chaos. Making sure that the Neko Ken blade was safety tucked away into subspace they decided it was time to go.

"So, this is what a regular day in the life of Ranma Saotome feels like?" joked Cypher.

"Not really, this is pretty tame compared to what I usually experience." Ranma replied.

"Oh, surely this can't get worse?" Cypher said as pointed to the scenes of destruction of demolished building and ruined landscape.

"Trust me, compared to what Nerima brings, this is a walk in a park." said Ranma.

Both Ranma and Cypher started to laugh as they reached the exit of the park.

"Hey wait up!" Sailor Mars and Mercury who had just recovered from Doombreed's sonic attack and wanted to thank the two for their help.

"Hey you two, I want to ask you who..."

"Goshin Dai Ryü Sei Fu!" Were Ranma's only words as he and Cypher used their cloaks to simply vanish from sight.

"...You are?" Sailor Mars finished, as surprised at their disappearance as were the rest of the scouts.

***

Timeline: Far, Far into the Future somewhere near 43rd Millennium

Location: Terra, Imperial Palace - Golden Throne

The Emperor of Mankind still stood motionless in his Golden Throne but if you looked closer at the Emperor you could see him smirking a little for a very brief moment before anyone noticed.

His psychic link with Ranma had just informed him that his son had foiled the first strike of the Chaos Gods. From what he could tell from his psychic link, he could tell that Ranma and Cypher had managed to defeat one of the Chaos Princes - just barely, as it was the Neko-Ken Blade that finally slew the Khorne Prince Doombreed.

'So they now know that another Primarch exists in that world. They will surely try to corrupt him as they did Horus. I think it is time for Ranma to learn the full power of his true heritage . . . he will need it for the long crusade against the Chaos Gods. It is time for me to reveal my trump Card.' thought the motionless Emperor.

The Emperor then used his awesome psychic powers to transmit a highly encrypted Imperial message deep into space through the Astronomican, about fifty five thousand light years into uncharted space territory. The message destination was an uninhabited system whose strategic importance were zero as it held nothing of value or habitable planets. Nothing important was there except for a cloaked ship that was running on minimal power as it orbited a nearby moon.

Looking past the cloaking veil, the insignia and symbols marked on the ship were unknown but definitely of Terran origin. Judging from its weaponry and defence system it could have easily taken out any Battleship or Cruiser known in universe. Along with its highly developed defence systems were advanced navigational shields, superior damage control systems, motion-tracking targeters and even a targeting/navigational matrix which gave the ship the ability to destroy any cruiser or battleship from across an entire solar system without having to move to engage it. It could basically have outgunned an Imperial Retribution class or a Chaos Desolator battleship. It could also outmanoeuvre any Elder class cruiser. Judging from its design, the ship had been built during the Golden Age of the Imperial. Its systems were so sophisticated and complicated that it would make an Eldar Pirate Prince jealous with envy.

Inside the monastery ship, a single highly advanced computer similar to the Elder infinity circuit ran most of the systems while the personnel and crew slumbered in stasis pods. In the Command Bridge, everything was offline except for one monitor, which become online as soon as it received the Emperor's signal.

***INCOMING HIGHLY CLASSIFIED ENCRYPTION CODED MESSAGE RECEIVED***

**DEPLOYING ENCRYPTION CODES ALPHA AND BETA**

***DECODING ENCRYPTION MESSAGE...\/\/\/\/\/\/\/***

**MESSAGED DECODED**

***MESSAGE CONFIRMED PRIME DIRECTIVE ACTIVATED***

--- Start of Message ---

- Transmitted: Segmentum Solar (000 000) Imperial Terra

- Received: Tifala System (525 313)

- Date: 3556997 .M43

- Telepathic Duct: Astropath-Terminus Datapath Xavior

- Message Prime Directives...Authenticate

-- 1. Reawaken all personnel from stasis pods including the following Brothers...

A. Primarch - Lord Leman Russ

Condition Status: Optimal

B. Primarch - Lord Sanguinius

Condition Status: 88%

C. Primarch - Lord Jaghatai Khan

Condition Status: Optimal

-- 2. Activate Pan-Dimensional Warp Drives - Replotting & recalculating nearest Warp Stream...

Location: Dimension - Sol

Segmentum Solar (000 000) Earth Terra

Timeline: 20th Century - Earth

ETA: 6 Months...14 Days...12 Hours...32 Minutes

-- 3. Establish contact with Terra Primarch of Chaos and reunite his chapter Legion. Thought for the Day: Faith is the sturdiest armour. Hatred the surest weapon

--- End of Message ---

For the first time since the Golden Age, the massive reactor core of the monastery ship went online and the ancient cloaking shield that had hidden the ship dropped as it powered up. Soon the ship was fully activated, its ancient warp engines finally igniting as the ship headed towards the nearest warp stream.

The Emperor had finally revealed his trump card.

TBC...

***

Next Chapter...Depends on the number of reviews I get for this chapter.

Author Note: In the history of Imperial, it was recorded that Sanguinius died at the hands of Chaos Warmaster Horus as the Blood Angels Primarch reached the him before the Emperor did during the brutal and bloody battle onboard Horus's barge. In this story the truth was that the Emperor did managed to save Sanguinius before Horus dealt the final killing blow. The Emperor changed Imperials records so that the Blood Angels Primarch did die at the hands of Horus.

Also Leman Russ (Space Wolves) and Jaghatai Khan (White Scars) were reported to be missing in action or vanished without a trace. They were never reported to have died or killed in action as the Imperial records show them to be missing. This is because the Emperor wanted these two Primarchs to remain dead but in actually fact were under orders by Emperor last wish before he was he was encase in life support unit known as the Golden Throne to be suspended in stasis until a certain time would happen. Only a selected few knew about the Emperor secret plan to hide an unknown space marine legion from everyone. The unidentified legion is the last chapter to be created before Horus Heresy as was created during the Dark Founding where all records were purged, not even the High Lords of Terra knew of its existence. The only people knew of the chapter existence was Roboute Guilliman, Lion El'Jonson and Rogal Dorn. Horus knew about the unidentified chapter but was killed by the Emperor before he could reveal it to anyone or his masters.

I was wondering who would win in a one on one fight between:

* Primarch Blood Angels Sanguinius

Verses

* Phoenix King Saffron

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 17/01/03

Version 2.0 28/01/03

Version 3.0 24/07/03