Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ The Daemon Sword of the Neko Ken ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Nine - The Daemon Sword of the Neko Ken

***

"The Strong are Strongest Alone."

Quote the Tyrant of Badab

***

Location: Ranma Dream - Unknown

We see Ranma and the Emperor, as they are about to confront the Daemon spirit that has inhabited Ranma's mind since childhood. It was a conflict that neither side could afford to lose a battle for possession of Ranma's body and soul. The Daemon spirit had finally revealed his true nature. Now he leapt towards Ranma and the Emperor.

"Ranma, watch out!" As Emperor shouted as he dove one way while Ranma went the other to avoid the oncoming chi slash from the Daemon.

'That was too close for comfort,' Ranma thought, using his superhuman speed and agility to dodge the purple chi blade like claw. Rolling to his left, he then immediately got to his feet, assuming an offensive stance. Ranma looked to his left, he could see the Emperor was engaging the Daemon with his glowing powersword.

Ranma took a moment to observe the Emperor and recognise some of the traits within him. From his brief observation he could tell that the Emperor was a master swordsman, his experience and expertise evident as he fought the Daemon creature. Switching his sword to his left to right hand and vice versa to get a better opportunity in penetrating the daemon's defences. The Emperor received numerous cuts and slashes while the Daemon was seemingly invincible as the creature pressed on its attack. Ranma noticed that the Daemon wasn't invincible as he saw dark purple blood pouring from an open wound on its right shoulder, inflicted by the Emperor's sword.

The Emperor block a powerful chi swipe with his sword and pushed the Daemon back with his blade, leaving the daemon temporarily vulnerable. The Emperor glanced at Ranma and shouted, "Ranma...attack him now!"

Ranma nodded and started to cup his hands together, feeling his confidence start to build up.

"Moko Takab...." Ranma was about to fire off one of his trademark moves, the Neko Ken Daemon suddenly turned to face Ranma and smirked evilly, raising it's right paw.

"Not so fast Ranma, I know all about your fancy tricks," hissed the Daemon as launched a psychic mental attack against Ranma in order to prevent him from using his chi move against him by using his fear of cats.

The purpose of the mental attack was to prevent Ranma from using his Moko Takabisha, which would have hurt the Daemon considerably due to the fact that all Daemons are made up from chaos and any psychic attack does more damage than conventional weaponry.

The mental attack consisted of images of the Neko Ken, from which the Daemon knew that Ranma had built up a strong fear of cats. Using Ranma's weakness to his full advantage, he continued to take care of his other opponent.

"Ranma what's wrong?" shouted the Emperor.

"Cats! Lots of cats!" Ranma kept saying, as he was a hallucinated imaginative image of those feline creatures. The result was that Ranma was immobilised with fear.

"Snap out of it! You know you can overcome your fear, fight it!" The Emperor shouted.

As the Emperor was trying to help Ranma snap out of his fear of cats, he was distracted enough for the Daemon to strike, seeing the brief gap in the Emperor's defences. With a quick downward swipe, the Daemon managed to tear a massive wound down the Emperor shoulders. The Emperor fell to his knees clutching a bleeding shoulder, which was staining his white robes with red as he dropped his sword.

From where Ranma was standing, he could see in slow motion the Daemon's strike to the Emperor, could see that it was about to finish the job with another powerful swipe intended to crack open his skull.

Ranma now had two choices left which was to let his biological father die at the hands of the Daemon or to actually do something to prevent it. The second option meant that Ranma had to find another way to overcome his fear.

'I must try to do something,' Ranma thought as he used all his willpower and mental abilities to start moving.

As Ranma was struggling with his fear of cats he tried to use the mental techniques that he had developed to ease his fear of them, to have more to have more control over it. The problem was that the harder Ranma tried, the stronger the images were of the Neko Ken. Ranma was determined that he would overcome his fear, taking on this challenge as he did any fight - He never lost. Surely but slowly Ranma was able to raise one hand free to aim at the Daemon that was about to finish off the Emperor once and for all.

"Mo...Ko Taka...Bis...Ha!" Ranma struggled to say - but a blue chi ball shot out from his palm towards the Daemon.

"Prepare to Die, False Emperor of Mankind!" Daemon pulled back one of its massive chi claw to strike him; little knowing that a certain blue ball was heading straight toward it.

The Emperor looked behind the Daemon and smirked as he saw Ranma had managed to get over his fear. The Daemon was confused as to why this mortal was smiling in the face of his death/doom - until he felt the presence of the chi attack and turned around.

'What the Hell...?' thought the Daemon as he was sent flying away from the wounded Emperor a dozen metres or so, the blue ball striking the Daemon right in the chest.

This caused the Daemon to release its grip on Ranma, as it had to recover from that painful attack. Ranma was now free from the Daemon's mind attack and rushed over to where the Emperor was. Judging from his experience in battle, he would survive as long as he stopped the bleeding. Kneeling down beside the Emperor. Ranma tore a bit of cloth to stop the bleeding but then he stopped.

"Ranma, you have important things to do first."

"I have to stop the bleeding first."

"No Ranma, first you must defeat the Daemon first. He is more important while your soul is on the line. Besides...I can handle this." he pointed to the Daemon that was slowly getting up.

"That really hurt you know." The Daemon growled.

"That was meant to hurt you idiot, have another one from me." Ranma said confidently as he fired off another chi ball at the Daemon.

"Moko Takabisha!"

This time the Daemon was ready for it and narrowly dodged the chi ball to his left. The speed the Daemon was moving at was inhumanly fast as it was using the power of the Neko Ken. Luckily for Ranma due to his years of training and enhanced abilities he was able to keep the Daemon in his sights as it moved closer towards him.

Both Ranma and the Daemon exchanged blows that would have normally killed a mortal outright - but these two combatants weren't mortal. The speed that they combatants were exchanging blows and hits were unbelievable. Anyone that was watching would have only seen it as a blur. Ranma had to resorted to using his Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken constantly in order to counter the Daemon Neko Ken attacks otherwise he wouldn't have stood a chance against the inhuman monster.

The actual fight between Ranma and the Daemon in reality took seconds but felt like hours to Ranma, as he constantly had to keep dodging the inhumanly fast Daemon. Looking up for a split second Ranma could see the Daemon was about use both of his purple Chi claws in a pincer-like movement. Seeing what the Daemon was about to do, Ranma backflipped to where, just inches away, the claws would have sliced him and ended the fight immediately.

'He is fast...(dodge chi swipe)...I give him...(ducks under another swipe)...credit for that,' though Ranma as he received numerous cuts all over his body from the Daemon.

"You give up?" taunted the Daemon, preferring to absorb the pain and suffering from its victims in a fight especially from worthy opponents such as Ranma.

"I haven't...(rolls to his left)...even started!" Ranma taunted back which annoyed the Demon.

"Give it up mortal! You cannot defeat me and don't even think about using the Hiryü Shöten Ha on me."

"We'll see...see...(backflips a couple of metres)...about that." Ranma shouted with confidence at the Daemon.

'Damn, he knows about that so he won't fall for that one' Ranma thought, as he had considered the Hiryü Shöten Ha to finish the Daemon.

"Foolish Mortal! You cannot defeat me I have studied all your techniques and fighting style, do you expected them to work against me. Prepare to die!" The Daemon charged towards Ranma with the intent of chopping off his mortal head.

'Hmm, I can't last long against the Daemon using my bare hands. It seems every hit barely inflicts any damage. I won't last long if I keep following this line of strategy. He's been watching me and he knows all the moves that I commonly use in fights except for the Saotome forbidden techniques that I rarely use. That might be the key, but I only get one shot at this.' Ranma thought quickly as he dodged and ducked under the Daemon's swipes and slashes. He started to think of a possible way to defeat this monster and eventually came to one possible way.

Ranma times his movement for when the Daemon got closer, preparing for a final blow that would decide the outcome of the battle. Ranma started to remember the move that was so dangerous when he first performed it that it had practically destroyed a whole forest in China. He had one shot at the Daemon and if he missed he would be a dead man. Clearing his mind of all thoughts, Ranma started to concentrate on the forbidden techniques as a chi blade started to form in between his hands.

As the Daemon leapt up in the air and came down on Ranma, it didn't notice until too late the dark purple blade that was appearing in his hands.

'Oh Crap, where the hell did he learn that?' thought the Daemon as Ranma fired off the chi blade straight into the Daemon.

The Daemon had thought that he knew all the techniques that Ranma used. The Daemon was so surprised by the appearance of the dark chi blade that he didn't have enough time to avoid or dodge the blade.

"SAI DAI KYÜ KIJIN RAISHÜ DAN," Ranma shouted as he used up all his available chi energy to perform the forbidden move of the first rate demon god assault bomb.

After that he fell to his knees exhausted - although not before seeing the chi blade hitting the Daemon right on target. He was a bit surprised at the power of the forbidden technique, but right now he didn't have time to think about it. The massive chi blade actually went through/penetrated the Daemon, completely slicing it into two. Its final words were before its form separated was "Slaanesh I have failed you!"

As the two pieces fell apart they disappeared before they even landed on the ground.

***

Ranma was exhausted after finally defeating the Neko Ken Daemon that had inhabited his mind since childhood. Looking around to make sure that he had finally defeated the Daemon, he got up to where the Emperor had fallen. As he was looking for him, he noticed a dark purple sword cackling with black lightning near the immediate area where the Daemon had fallen. Walking over to the blade cautiously Ranma slowly picked up the sword expecting something bad TO happen, nothing came.

"Ranma, don't worry about that, the sword is yours to keep." A voice called out behind him. Ranma quickly turned around to see the Emperor standing there.

"Father, are you all right?" Ranma said as he noticed the Emperor's wounds inflicted by the Daemon healing up before his eyes.

"I'm alright, just a bit tired. Haven't had a good fight since Horus Heresy." The Emperor sat down on a bench that wasn't there a moment ago.

"What is this?" as Ranma showed to the Emperor the sword he found.

"The blade that's in your hands is a Daemon Rune sword, or the Neko Ken Blade."

"What?" Ranma exclaimed in surprise, almost dropping the Daemon weapon.

"Ranma, don't worry, it won't possess you or anything. When you defeated the Daemon, the result was that you inherited both the powers of a very powerful chaos creature of the warp and the Neko Ken. This weapon is very potent and deadly to anything it touches except for you, for it won't its user. You must wield this weapon with care."

"I don't want it." Ranma said. He was brought up to be a martial artist and to fight for good despite Genma's training. He was about to leave the weapon when the Emperor spoke up.

"Ranma, listen to me. I know you have issues about handling and using weapons but the opponents that you will be facing are ten times more powerful than the Daemon you have faced. The weapon can be used for good as well as evil, and you may need it in a tight spot. It is deadly and the only way to kill a Daemon Prince outright.

It took a couple of minutes of persuasion from the Emperor to eventually convince Ranma that it was the best option to keep the sword.

"Alright, I keep the sword, but I won't use it except under extreme circumstances." Ranma said as the Emperor nodded.

"The good news is that your fear of cats is gone now as the spirit of the Neko Ken is encased within the Sword. Also, you have full access to that power through the sword. Another effect is that it allows you to communicate to feline creatures such as cats, which should again lessen your fear." The Emperor said as Ranma breathed a sigh, relieved that his fear was now diminished and would no longer cause him to act like an idiot around cats.

"Father, can you tell me who the Daemon I just fought was? I seen worse than that but what the heck was it?" asked Ranma; a bit concerned as it was the very first time he had actually seen a daemon of the warp.

"Ranma, you may want to sit down...this might take a while to explain," suggested the Emperor, and Ranma sat down cross-legged in front of him.

The Emperor started to explain in brief about the Daemon's identity and presence here. He explained that the demon Ranma fought was a powerful Daemon who managed to avoid destruction, unlike his fellows, by merging a fraction of his spirit with Ranma's soul. The merger wasn't strong enough to actually corrupt Ranma but it did allow the Daemon to avoid detection and to survive. The Daemon was responsible for scattering Ranma and the rest of his brothers during birth. He had been dormant in Ranma since childhood and only woken up temporarily during the training trip. As the Daemon had only limited abilities, he managed to whisper into Genma's ear about the Neko Ken and how to perform it. The Daemon served a master called Slaanesh, a powerful chaos God. Slaanesh was created during the fall of the Eldar and was the youngest of the chaos Gods, known as the Prince of Chaos. The Daemon managed to persuade Genma that the Neko Ken would give Ranma the strength of the Neko Ken and make Ranma the best martial artist of his generation. The actual truth of the Neko Ken was that it was a Slaanesh ritual allowing its Daemon followers to gain full and permanent access to the material world.

The daemon would have succeeded in this if it weren't for the Emperor's psychic interference and an old lady finding the young Ranma to snap him out of it. The Daemon, after failing in its attempt, had just hidden in the shadow of Ranma's mind, confidently biding its time and making sure Ranma was unaware of its presence.

"There was one thing that the Daemon didn't expect or anticipate." The Emperor said.

"What is that?" Ranma asked curiosity.

"Your Curse."

"You know about that?" Ranma pulled on his pigtail, worried about how his father would react to the curse, since everyone he met tended to freak out on discovering it... except for Cypher, and Kasumi.

"Yes I know all about your curse and the problems that have arisen with that, Daughter." Ranma started to turn bright red from the Emperor's comment as he had a good laugh at Ranma's expense.

"Now where was I? Ah, yes its seems that your curse seems to have other side effects than the obvious gender change."

"You have got to be kidding", muttered Ranma as the curse already gave him a whole heap of trouble and the very notion that it could get any worse…well…

"I'm not joking, Ranma. It seems that since you picked up the curse in China, you have merged with the Daemon that was lying partially dormant within you."

"What are these side effects?" asked Ranma, fearing he would turn into a half-Daemon or endanger his immortal soul.

"Don't worry Ranma, you are too powerful and strong minded to be corrupted by this. However have you notice the trouble that seems to follow you everywhere you go."

"Yeah, I noticed, like everyday something out the ordinary would happen," replied Ranma.

'It's either a new fiancée, an enemy, or something that Genma did in China,' Ranma thought.

"It's because your aura is very special; very chaotic. The merger with the Daemon spirit seems to have quadrupled the strength of your aura, which attracts events that are…out of the ordinary."

"I see…one more question," Ranma said as he started to understand why things were happening to him - and to no one else. The Emperor did give a reasonable answer to why this was happening to him and only him.

"What is it?"

"Can you do something about my curse?" asked Ranma hopefully.

"That I can't do, Ranma. The curse is now part of you now and besides you have lived with it for quite some time now. I'm sure that you can find a way round it." The Emperor started to walk away from Ranma.

'Damn.' thought Ranma.

"Wait!" called out Ranma.

"My time is up now, Ranma, it's time for you to wake up. Perhaps I

I will speak to you later."

"I hear that Juuban is a good place to start…" The Emperor grinned at the puzzled look on his son's face.

In a single bright flash, Ranma fell unconscious on the white floor.

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Nerima

It was morning now in Nerima as first light reached the room where Ranma was currently sleeping. As always Kasumi would be the first to wake up to perform her routine duties around her home. Akane and Nabiki were still asleep; it was far too early for them to wake. The two village idiots were out cold due to their celebration.

Everything in Nerima seemed to be normal. At least, nothing had happened yet. The residents of Nerima were starting to wonder when the next out-of-the-ordinary happening would occur. Normally the residents would be celebrating like there was no tomorrow at this lull, but their experience in living in Nerima meant this silence was as unnerving as the calm period before a great storm. Taking this wisely as an advance warning they started to nook their holidays in places like Siberia, and to renew their life insurance policies. Watching the strange activities of the residents was a hooded stranger on top of a building.

'Hmm…the people here sure are weird, a bit paranoid about things,' Cypher thought as he watched the people starting to bump into each other because they were rushing about trying to complete their tasks before it was too late/before the quiet shattered.

Cypher had actually followed Ranma to the Tendo house and decided to watch over it just in case.

If he were the enemy that was looking to get rid of his Primarch, the Tendo house would be first place he would hit. He had been awake since yesterday, his genetic alterations allowing him to maintain a high state of awareness all night.

'Maybe I should check on my Lord,' Cypher mused as he leapt off the building, landing perfectly balanced on the ground without a sound, with a force that would have broken human legs. He started to walk up to the gates of the Dojo.

Back at the Tendo house we see Ranma waking up, and the first thoughts that went through his mind were about whether the dream he had had about the Emperor was real or not. As he woke up he noticed the sword that he had found after he defeated the Daemon lying besides him sheathed in a midnight blue scabbard with faint rune marking along it.

"So it wasn't a weird dream…but how did it get here? Something is telling me that this is going to be one of these days." Ranma muttered quietly as he stared at the sword that confirmed his assumption that the dream was real.

Picking up the sword slowly, Ranma examined the blade closely. It had strange markings along the length of the blade, which Ranma couldn't decipher or understand, inscribed in some sort of ancient runes or language. Except for a phase which roughly translated as the Angel's Lion Sword. The blade wasn't glowing like it was in his dream glowing as it had been in his dream but he assumed that its real power was normally kept under wraps and would be activated when he needed it.

Getting up from his futon Ranma quickly decided that the two swords would be safer if he kept them with him rather than leaving here in the Tendo house. Knowing Genma, if he could find them, he probably sells the two swords would probably end up sold off to the highest bidder to feed his fat stomach. Using Mousse's hidden weapons technique he was able to hide the swords without weighing himself down and conceal them so no one would notice.

Normally Ranma would wake up due either Genma up due either to Genma wanting to spar with him again or Akane throwing a bucket of water over him for no apparent reason. This wasn't the case today, as Genma was too drunk to wake up and Akane was still asleep in her room. So it made a nice change of waking up when he wanted to, as he was about to go to the bathroom. So it made a pleasant change to the start of the day to wake up when he wanted to, and get first shot at the bathroom.

He heard a few knocks on the front door and could hear the footsteps of Kasumi walking to the front door as she went to greet the new visitor. Ranma was wondering who it was; he listens carefully as he enhanced hearing could hear the conversation like if he was there. Ranma, wondering who it was, listened carefully, using his enhanced hearing to pick up the conversation as clearly as if he were there.

"Hello. Is Ranma Saotome awake yet?"

"Oh my, yes he is. May I ask who is wanting to see him?"

"I'm terribly sorry, where are my manners? My name is Cypher Kazeno."

"Just wait in the living room and I'll call him for you."

A few moments later Ranma could hear Kasumi calling out to him that a visitor had arrived and was waiting in the living room. Ranma quickly walked towards the living room and as he got there he could see his friend, standing in the living room. He was still dressed in his white robes and underneath it wore a green shirt and pants.

"Hi Cypher," greeted Ranma as he sat down.

"Lord Ranma," Cypher bowed gently.

"Cypher, don't call me that, just Ranma, okay? Make yourself at home, there no need to act so formal." Ranma whispered to Cypher as he nodded in acknowledgement as he sat down opposite him.

"Ranma, has anything new happened to you yet?" asked Cypher.

"Yeah. I just met my father in my dream." Ranma replied as Cypher raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"How did it go?"

"It went fine except for the Daemon attack."

"What?!" shouted Cypher.

"Quiet Cypher, do you want to wake up the whole house?" Ranma said.

"Sorry Ranma. Did you manage to defeat it?" Cypher slowly reached for his C'Tan phase knife just in case Ranma was possessed by Daemon.

"Of course I did but he did give me one heck of a fight. Also I managed to get this." Ranma showed to Cypher the Neko-Ken Blade that he received upon defeating the Daemon. Cypher breathed a sign of relief.

"So Ranma, you know who you are now?" Cypher asked.

"Yeah, it was quite a shock when you told me but the little talk with my father sorted it out...must it remain a secret, no-one knowing who I truly am?"

"Of course Ranma." Cypher said, "But no one in this world is going to believe you…who would believe a story like that, you are a genetically altered human and son of the Emperor of Mankind." He added.

Ranma smirked, "Oh you be surprised how many people would believe that story."

Cypher raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "Really? You must really show me who they are." He said as he made a mental note to take care of them if they were a threat.

"Anyway. I also know about the Dark Gods invasion that about to happen. Do you know where it's going to happen?" Ranma asked as Cypher shook his head to say he didn't have a clue.

Ranma was about to say something else when a certain uncute tomboy came stomping into the living room. Then she saw Cypher in sitting down in her living room.

"What the hell is he doing here?" demand Akane as she pointed Cypher. At that moment Kasumi came in with breakfast.

"Akane, you shouldn't be rude to our guest. He just wants to see Ranma." Kasumi said.

"But he is the one that knocked me out yesterday."

At that moment Soun came bursting into the living room after managing to overcome his hangover from last night. Seeing Cypher there he started using his Demon Head technique.

"So, you're the one that hurt my baby girl!" Soun shouted at Cypher who didn't seem scared of him.

In fact, Cypher was simply standing there, seemingly unaffected by this Soun's attempts to scare him remaining unflappable even when he tried out his forked tongue impression. Having seen lots of the strange and downright weird that life had to offer, Cypher wasn't really frightened by Soun's attempts. They were a lot less scary than, for instance, the Greater Daemon of Nurgle.

Normally Cypher would have just taken out his plasma pistol and blown a hole right between Soun's eyes, but noticed Ranma in the corner of his eye shaking his head to say it was a bad idea. From the signals that Cypher was getting from Ranma, Soun was apparently not a threat but an idiot, which meant he had to resort to non-lethal methods of disabling his opponent.

So Cypher just punched the demon image as hard as hard as he could which was fairly hard, or causing permanent brain damage. The force of the punch sent Soun across the living room and the Demon head disappeared.

Why the hell did you knock my father out?!" Demanded Akane as she looked around for something to bash him over the head with.

"He threatened me so I retaliated appropriately. I do not take kindly to threats." Cypher said.

"Cypher No Baka," as Akane lifted up a breakfast table to bash him over with.

Suddenly Akane fell unconscious before she had the chance to hit Cypher. While everyone present thought that she was just tired and needed some more sleep. Cypher, using his keen eyesight, could see that Ranma behind her had touched a pressure point on the back of her neck to help her on her way.

At that moment Nabiki and Genma came downstairs to the living room from where they had been watching the scene play out. Nabiki was having second thoughts about trying to get some yens out of Cypher, as he seemed quite the opposite of Ranma - who was easy to manipulate. Little did she know that Ranma was actually manipulating her? Genma, on his part, didn't really care. His only concern was what was for breakfast; he could smell Kasumi's cooking. Nabiki noticed that Cypher was very different from all the other boys at Furinkan High, which was that he didn't FEAR her for her reputation as the Ice Queen. There was something about him that she could quite place a finger or yen on but she was determined to find out what.

"Come on Cypher, I think we better get out of here before Akane and Soun wake up." Ranma suggested to which Cypher nodded. He followed him outside.

"Don't worry about breakfast, I'll eat something on the way to school," Ranma said to Kasumi to alert her that he wouldn't be joining them for breakfast.

"Where now, Ranma?" asked Cypher.

"Juuban District. I have a feeling that something is about to happen there."

"What makes you think something's going to happen there?" question Cypher.

Ranma smirked, "Well, within the next five minutes there's an eighty -two percent change of something weird happening ANYWHERE in my vicinity, and I happen to know that area hasn't been trashed recently. It's Juuban's turn on the rota, worse luck for them . . ."

TBC…

***

Author Note: Ranma and Cypher are heading to Juuban.

Ranma now has two potent weapons that he could use against the fight against the Daemons armies now. While Martial Arts is fine against mortal opponents, you need something extra that will even out the odds that he will be facing. The two weapons that he has are:

Lion Sword (complete) - Master Crafted Power sword. Able to penetrated any armor or shield known except for magical shielding.

Neko Ken Blade - Similar characteristics and appearance to Abaddon Daemon Sword Drach'nyen as it contains the bound essence of the Neko Ken. It is dark purple blade with dark blue highlights but it hint of the sword is black with Cat Fist symbols and runes around it. It will not try to harm Ranma because he had master the requirements need to wield such as weapon. Can destroy anything it touches including Daemon Princes.

Both weapons are kept in sub space pocket or Mousse hidden weapon technique so no one know he has them until he draws them out. Also Ranma knows all the forbidden techniques and martial arts in Nerima so he should be well prepared for the actual conflict.

Cypher on the other hand knows little martial arts but he is a experienced close combat fighter and is able to use two pistols at once like in those films where a person fight with two guns at the same time at two separate targets.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 20/12/02

Version 2.0 17/02/03

Version 3.0 12/07/03