Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ The Truth Revealed part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Eight - The Truth Revealed part 2

***

'Victory Needs No Explanation. Defeat Allows None.'

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Juuban District - Cherry Hill Temple

It was a peaceful afternoon at the Cherry Hill Temple and so far nothing out of the ordinary had happened. What made this Temple different from any other temple in Japan was that it was the secret meeting for the Sailor Scouts. Recently there hadn't been any trouble or Youma attacks, which could mean that the Negaverse forces has either take a break or that they were up to something.

Near the entrance of the Cherry Hill Temple we can see a small group of schoolgirls hanging about waiting for a certain two-ponytail'd-blonde-haired girl to arrive for a sudden emergency meeting for which the mysterious Sailor Pluto had arranged all inner Senshi to be there. As with every typical Sailor Scout meeting at the Temple it would go like clockwork, beginning with when the blond haired girl Usagi would arrive at the temple and almost certainly attempt to steal on of Rei's manga from her private collection. This would then lead to Rei insulting Usagi - generally about how she was always late or something/or along similar lines. Usagi retaliating with her own set of insults, revolving around Rei's meanness to her would then follow it. This fight between Rei and Usagi would carry on for a few minutes more, until Makoto would come in and break the tension between the blond and raven-haired girl. Usually this could be resolved by the offering of her home made muffins. Which Usagi would instantly go for. Once those two had settled down the meeting would finally start.

Luna and Artemis were no where to be found and would be told later of what was decided and said in the meeting.

"What does Setsuna wants now?" Rei asked the short blue haired girl next to her.

"I don't really know, she just contacted me and told me that all of us have to be here. She said it was a matter of urgency regarding the future of the Crystal Tokyo," Ami explained as she started to type on her mercury computer.

"I still don't see why we have to attend this meeting, it couldn't be that important. We practically defeated Queen Beryl and her minions. Besides, they haven't shown up for ages." Usagi said as she munched on another muffin.

"Shut up meatball head, don't you realise that they could be up to something?"

Rei shouted at Usagi as their usual argument started over again.

Ami sighed while Makoto and Minako watched the little soap opera happening in front of them.

"Do you remember the last time Rei and Usagi didn't start an argument for more than five minutes?" Makoto whispered to Minako

Minako nodded and leaned back on her chair watching the 'drama' between those two with a smile.

"Yeah, I remember. Hmm…the last time those two stopped arguing was when they had declared a temporary truce, but it didn't last long and besides it's quite entertaining to watch." Minako said.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, and besides it can be quite boring and lonely stuck at home all day. There haven't been any reported attacks for ages and I wish something would happen."

"Hey Ami, do you know what Setsuna wants to talk about?" Minako asked Ami, wondering if she knew more about this emergency meeting.

"As I said before, she didn't really give much information when she contacted me, she just told me that all of us have to be here." Ami started to work on her homework that she had brought along just in case.

"Ami, do you have to do that now? Can't relax for a single moment. You're the only person I know that doesn't need to need to do any more homework, you've probably done everything that the teachers planned for the whole semester." Makoto said, to which Ami simply shrugged.

"Well she isn't here so how about we call this meeting over and do something more interesting like go to the arcades or something?" Usagi suggested, preferring to do this rather than waste her time waiting all day for the Setsuna to arrive.

Usagi was about to leave the temple when…

"Wait! Setsuna would not call us all here without good reason. It has to be something important - maybe about the Crystal Tokyo or something?" Ami said as she tried to plead with the Princess to stay a little longer.

Usagi sighed and sat down with a bored expression on her face.

"Alright Ami, I'll wait, but where is she?" Usagi said, making a tapping noise with her nails.

"Right here." A voice coming from behind Usagi instantly caused her two ponytails to stand upright in shock.

"Ack...Setsuna, don't do that!" Usagi screamed as she turned around to see Green Haired Senshi who wasn't looking her best.

'I really hate her when she does that,' Usagi thought as she tried to recover from the shock of Setsuna's sudden arrival.

Makoto noticed that the state Setsuna had arrived in made her look as suggested that she hadn't had any sleep fro quite some time.

"So Setsuna, why did you call us all here? It can't get any worse than what we had faced before," Rei asked the question that they all wanted answered mostly despite it being good or bad. Rei smirked when she saw Setsuna straighten up her Senshi uniform and pulled up a chair.

"Well, what is it that was so important that you have to call us all here? Or IS it that you were feeling lonely all of a sudden?" Rei said as she prodded the Senshi of Time for an answer.

Setsuna ignored Rei's attempts. "The future of Crystal Tokyo no longer exists," replied Setsuna in low voice.

The reactions from the Sailor scouts varied from complete shock to confusion to downright anger. Had all of their hard work fighting off Youma and other invading forces been for nothing? Usagi was almost on the edge of tears while Rei was fuming at Setsuna harsh reply. Makoto and Minako were wondering if she was joking or not but found that she wasn't joking by the serious cold expression on her face. Ami reminded quiet but had a questionable expression. They had worked so hard to ensure the Crystal Tokyo would remain and now they were being told that it now longer existed.

It was Rei that first recovered from the shock and demanded answers from the Senshi of Time.

"Care to define what you meant about the Crystal Tokyo no longer existing?" Rei asked, trying to remove as much anger as much as possible from her questioning.

"There is a new evil force that has arrived and IS more powerful than we could have imagined and IS currently allied with the Dark Kingdom." Setsuna simply replied.

"So what, we've fought all types of evil monsters . . . what makes them so special?" asked Makoto, she was bored doing nothing and perhaps a good fight would help.

"The evil force that we are facing is faster, stronger and intelligent that we have faced before. These creatures are cold blooded killers which they will not stop until ever living human being is killed or enslaved towards their Dark Gods." Setsuna said, starting to take a bite out of muffins set out on the table.

"Setsuna, could you tell us how you know all of this?" asked Ami; curious on the potential threat they were heading.

"The time gate has shown me the future we are heading for right now and it isn't what you would call acceptable." Setsuna said as she remembered those dreaded images of the future where the forces of Chaos ruled the world and the universe.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Usagi asked nervously.

"So far I haven't found anything that could help us avoid our current future." Setsuna said in sad voice.

"How hard can they be? Surely we can defeat this new force like we always do." Minako said as to boost the morale levels of the group. She had hoped that they would come up with a way of setting them back on the right path, but judging from Setsuna's facial expression they were in trouble.

As Setsuna started to fill in the details on what would happen in the future and explained how the daemonic army and their Gods would enslave the human race and eventually the whole universe, the Sailor Scouts realised they were now in deep water.

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Nerima District

Somewhere on the roof of a large building in Nerima were Ranma in his girl form and Cypher, who was busy explaining to Ranchan the full story of why he was here and how Ranma's father Genma wasn't his biological father. His father was a supreme ruler in another universe known as the Emperor. Cypher then gave Ranchan a brief history lesson starting from the Age of Strife to the Great Horus Heresy while making sure that Ranma was understanding completely what he was saying. Ranma was of course paying full attention to Cypher still unsure if he was telling the truth of not. Despite having seen many strange things during his whole life, this story of being the sole heir of this Emperor was a bit much to take in at once.

Once Cypher finished his explanation, he noticed that Ranma was still digesting what he had said, a serious thoughtful expression could be seen on his face.

"Hmm…so you're telling me that I'm from another dimension or universe." Cypher nodded in acknowledgement.

"Also that I am a genetically enhanced warrior known as a Primarch with abilities and powers that would exceed the limits of mortals that could mortals and could possibly attain the level to fight the Gods themselves and you are here as a guardian to protect me." Ranchan summed up from what Cypher had said.

Cypher nodded slowly. "Yes, Ranma, that is correct, would you like me to repeat what I said?"

Ranma shook his head.

"(Places a hand over his face and sighs deeply)...And I thought my life couldn't get worse or messed up." Ranma muttered to himself.

'Well at least I know Genma isn't my real father, which is a plus,' thought Ranma as he tried to get his head around the notion that he was some sort of Prince or Lord in another universe.

"Is there something wrong, Lord Ranma?" Cypher asked, wondering what was bothering him.

"No Cypher there's nothing wrong, I just need some time to digest what you have told me and there is no need to call me Lord or any other fancy title. I'd prefer it you call me either Ranma or Ranko depending on what my form is." Ranma said as he wondered if this guy was a complete lunatic but then again if would explain how Cypher managed to defeat the village idiots with such ease and skill.

Ranma knew that he was special and unique as he found that no one his age had the same abilities as he does but didn't realised the true potential until now.

"Yes Lord Ran, Err...Ranko."

A few minutes passed by; Ranma was silently busy thinking what to do next while Cypher waited for him to say something.

If what you have told me was true. How come I don't remember anything about my past, then?" Ranma asked, "Surely you must have evidence to back up your claim as I would've remember something by now?"

"Very well," Cypher nodded slowly and got up to his feet.

"I was told that you would receive the answer you wanted once I give you this. It is said that who ever wields the fable Lion Sword in mortal combat with the enemies of humanity is a true Primarch of the Emperor," Cypher pulled out a beautifully crafted sword from beneath his robes. The blade was in its protected scabbard with arcane runes imbedded along the protective casing. Ranma stared in awe at the sword as Cypher he gave it to him.

'Where the heck did he get that from?' thought Ranma as he was sure that he would've spotted it on him after all this time.

Ranma examined the craftsmanship, finest and balances of the legendary sword of the Dark Angels. He then held the pommel and the scabbard in his hands. With audible click, Ranma easily unsheathed the sword, revealing it's flawless gleaming blade.

"Impressive." Ranma gave the sword as he lunged; spinning and twisting the blade in blur of movement before finishing his swordplay by levelling the sword at Cypher's neck. Cypher didn't flinch and he knew that Ranma was more skilled in other areas of combat than he lets on.

"Perfect balance and light as a feather." Ranma said, impressed at the quality of the sword. Ranma had been fully trained in martial arts; he had no hesitation in handling a sword like an expert swordsman, which he had learnt from a few wise sword masters during his training trip.

After spending a couple of minutes testing the Lion sword, Ranma then sheathed the blade and sat back down as he rested his hands on the hilt of the sword.

"Are you getting anything new like memories or something?" asked Cypher.

"Nope." Ranchan simply said as Cypher managed to keep himself in control from facefaulting.

"Perhaps you need time to get remember who you are?" suggested Cypher as he had hoped that Ranma would instantly remember who he was.

"Maybe…(notices it was getting dark)…I have to go now, see ya later." Ranma said as he handed the sword back to Cypher.

Cypher shook his head, "Keep the sword Ranma, it now belongs to you."

"Err...Thanks," said Ranma as he hid the weapon away by using Mousse's hidden weapons technique that he had learnt during a previous fight.

"I'll see you soon," Ranma waved goodbye to Cypher as he started roof hopping across buildings - this was the fastest way to get to the Tendo home.

"Yeah. See you later Ranma."

Cypher waited until Ranma was out of sight before pulling out the scanner from beneath his robes as a red blip appeared. Cypher knew that Ranma would be impossible to follow due to his sheer speed and agility so he had secretly planted a homing beacon to keep tabs on his Lord.

***

Location: Tendo Home

Ranma had finally arrived at the Tendo home and as soon as he stepped through the doorway he was immediately bombarded with questions from Soun, Genma and Nabiki, mainly about who this new student was and what he wanted. Ranma dealt with the village idiots by simply telling them that the new student had defeated the dreaded Happosai. Both Genma and Soun came to the same conclusion and found this an excuse to get stone drunk as they prepared to celebrate all night long. They reckoned that they won't be seeing their master for quite some time little knowing that Happosai had finally recovered from his punt by Cypher and was heading towards the Tendo home.

When it came to dealing with Nabiki, he just pretended to be a dumb jock by saying that he was a friend and knew nothing about him to get Nabiki off his back. Once making sure that Nabiki was gone he collected some of his bathing stuff before heading towards the bathroom, making sure that the proper signs were out. He also barricaded the door and windows so that he was left undisturbed as he soaked himself in the warm but now cooling water trying to collect his thoughts as he felt his female form shifting back towards his male form.

Ranma breathed a sigh of relief, as it became apparent that Akane had already gone to bed. He wasn't in the mood to deal with her temper or his anger. Entering the kitchen area, Ranma noticed a little sticky post it note on the cupboard door, which basically said that she had left some leftovers in the freezer, which she had managed to save before Genma got his hands on it. As Ranma smiled he realised that the only person that really cared about him was Kasumi to which he was eternally grateful for her thoughtfulness and kindness. He just wished that he could reveal his true self to her and not act as a dumb martial artist. All he really wanted to do was live a normal teenage life as he really wanted to live a normal teenage life, but whom was he kidding?

He was the ICON of chaos and as for a normal life, it was like a dream, only a dream.

"Yesterday my life was so messed up with fiancees and rivals after me, and now I find out that I'm not related to Genma and I'm supposed to be some sort of ultimate warrior from another universe." Ranma carefully placed the sword that Cypher had given him underneath a loose floorboard quietly.

"Why can't my life be simple like everyone else's?" Ranma sighed, "Oh well, tomorrow is a new day."

Ranma stripped down to his boxer shorts and shirt as pulled out a futon out.

Once he was fully asleep, the place where Ranma hid the Lion sword was beginning sword began to glow with a faint light, was getting brighter by the second.

***

Location: Dreamscape - Unknown

Ranma was walking through a mist of white smoke as he wondered how he got here and most importantly where the hell he was. All that he could see was the constant white mist that was limiting his field of vision and the white stone path that seemed to stretch as far as far as his eye could see.

"Hey, this isn't what I usually dream about."

Ranma was sure that he hadn't eaten any of Akane's cooking or Shampoo's potions before he went to sleep.

Suddenly the white mist cleared up like it was never there. "This is getting weirder and weirder," Ranma muttered to himself as he continued to walk down the road.

Ranma was wondering how long he had been walking, as all he could see was a barren landscape and this damn stone road. Ranma then spotted something ahead that he was sure that he was sure hadn't been there before. Ranma blinked twice to make sure that he wasn't imagining it.

He could see someone sitting on a white bench near the path that he was on.

"Hmm…maybe he knows where I am?" Ranma quickened his pace as he made his way to where the person was sitting.

As Ranma was getting ever closer towards the stranger, he could that this person had his back turned against him, which meant that he wouldn't see Ranma coming up from behind him.

Ranma noticed that the clothing he was wearing was a white robe and hood that was quite similar to what Cypher usually wore but had a much more regal and majestic appearance, like the members of royalty that he had encountered like Prince Kirin, Touma or Herb.

Ranma was surprised at the amount of Chi and Ki energy that this person was emitting was far stronger than he had encountered during his training trip and stay in Nerima. The robed stranger still hadn't turned around but Ranma MADE sure that he had heard him approaching him from behind, as he didn't want to startle him by accident. Ranma could see an emblem of a golden eagle emblazoned on his white robe as he stopped few metres away. Ranma was about to announce his presence to this mysterious robed person when he was beaten to it by a stern voice, filled with power and authority.

"I've been waiting for you for quite some time now, Ranma Saotome."

"How do you know my name and why have you been waiting for me?" Ranma inquired, as he wanted some answers to why he was here.

I know all about you and you're so called life on this world. I assume you know who you are?" the man asked as he rose up from where he was sitting as he slowly turned around.

"Who are you?" Ranma demanded as he silently got into a defensive stance.

Ranma's experiences had told him that he should be wary and cautious around people that he didn't know but knew all about *him*, especially when all about him especially when dealing with Nabiki and Cologne.

Ranma couldn't make out the facial features of this person as his face was still covered by his hood while he turned around. Apart from his face, Ranma could see that this person at closer inspection was wearing fine and elegant clothing, which had numerous medals, and icons attracted or emblazoned onto the material. Around his waist, Ranma could see a beautiful crafted sword quite similar to the sword that Cypher had given him.

"In my world I am known only as the Emperor but to the billions of people under my rule who must face a constant struggle for survival I am considered a God - Emperor, but to you Ranma, I am your biological father."

Normally Ranma would've burst into laughter at that statement as it remained him of movie that he had seen with Ukyo between Luke Skywalker and this really creepy man who needed a respirator to breathe . . . Darth Vader, he thought it was. Ranma took a step forward closer towards him.

"Hang on sec, if you are really are my father do you have any evidence to support your claim?" Ranma asked as he was still unconvinced that this person was his father which was nagging him since Cypher said that Genma wasn't his true biological father.

The Emperor raised his hand and pulled back his hood to reveal his facial features, "I been expecting that question from you, I sense you are still cautious of my claim that I am your father but answer me this question. Have you ever felt something within yourself that you are much more than a simple martial artist?" The Emperor asked.

Ranma was opened his mouth but closed it as the Emperor did have a point. Since he was bought into this world, Ranma never felt a close bond between Genma, which lead him to doubt that he was his real father. His suspicions were raised by the way he acted especially during the training trip in China. Ranma would always have a strange feeling in his gut that he could become much more than Genma had raised him to be but couldn't work out how or why.

"Yes, Ranma, you know what I am talking about, you have always felt different amongst the people around you, feeling superior but a need to protect them despite what they have done to you." The Emperor said, noticing a look of surprise on Ranma's face, "Have you ever notice that you were getting stronger and faster as the days passed by while your rivals and enemies would stay the same. Despite the odds set against you, you have always remained triumphant. The feeling that you felt all your life was the psychic and mutual bond of son and father that you have never felt before with Genma."

Ranma nodded but remained silent.

"Now that you are here, the bond we share is stronger, the only regret that I have is that I wasn't there when you growing up but I see you exceed all of my expectation despite Genma's influences. You have grown up to be a honourable and fine young man, quite fitting for a all powerful ruler of the entire universe in our dimension. But I see that destiny has other plans for you in store in this universe."

Ranma nodded again, now convince by his tone and honesty in his voice. He could not sense that the Emperor was lying or make up this claim. Ranma became quite used to people trying to manipulate him and knew if they were honest or not by the tone they used and also he could detect certain bits in their aura if they were lying or telling the truth. Also he notice the facial resemblance between them was so close that most people would had thought that he was related to Ranma in some way - although possibly not his father. Ranma could have swore that if he had a pigtail and slightly more oriental look then he would definitely pass off as his much older brother due to the striking similarities.

"Ranma, my son. I know that you many more questions that you want answered. Also I know that right now you are very confused." Ranma was speechless as he had probably more than a hundred questions that he wanted to ask but right now couldn't think of anything.

"But my time is limited so please ask the questions that are important as we do not want to spend too much time here."

"Where am I?" Ranma asked.

"This is a place where highly potent psykers or people with psychic talent such as the Astropath or Librarians of the Adeptus Astartes can meet. On this plane of existence they can gather here and communicate with other psychic receivers anywhere and anytime in the universe. The moment you touched the Lion Sword, I was able to bridge a psychic link between you and me, which is why you are seeing me here." Ranma nodded, "I have called you so that I can speak to you in person, but remember Ranma. We are in a plane where things are not what they seem. Right now your all senses are telling you are here but in reality you are currently asleep in the Tendo home," The Emperor explained.

"Are you for real?" Ranma had to ask if the person he was seeing was real or not as what he had told him was so outlandish . . . he could be imagining all of this.

"The person you are seeing right now is a psychic image of me, as the only way I can communicate with you is through your dreams while my real body remains back home on ancient Terra. You see Ranma, we share a psychic link, this is the only means of contracting you."

"Who am I really, am I a Primarch or a clone?" Ranma wanted this question answered the most.

"Neither. You are much more than a Primarch or a genetically altered human. You are my son and would have been my successor in my world if it weren't for the Dark Chaos Gods interfering during your birth and sending you through the chaotic warp stream. That is how you arrived in this world."

Ranma breathed a sigh of relief, convinced now that he wasn't a clone . . .

Ranma was about to ask another question about his heritage when not until the Emperor interrupted him. He then started looking all around as if not like he was trying to look for someone or something.

"Ranma. I sense we are not alone in here. I can sense another living entity here, do you sense it too?"

Ranma nodded as he had already sensed the presence that his father was referring to but for some reason it was very familiar. The only time that Ranma had ever felt this was during the Nekoken training which he couldn't identify as it had always been hidden away in the darkest corner of his mind until now. Ranma immediately got into a defensive stance as he felt his senses telling him that there was indeed something dangerous here, confirming the Emperor's suspicions.

Ranma couldn't see anything around him until he heard something behind him.

"Meow!"

'Please . . . don't be a cat . . . anything else would do . . . but not a cat . . .' thought Ranma as he felt his fear coming back to him

Turning around slowly to face the creature behind him, he half expected it to be some sort of demonic creature from hell. What he saw was a cute little grey cat standing there just a few metres away from him as it licked its paws.

"Meow Ranma," the Cat purred which took Ranma by surprise as this cat spoke to him.

"Who are you?" Ranma hesitantly asked the strange cat.

"Why Ranma, don't you recognise me?" Ranma shook his head. "I'm hurt you don't remember me, I'm the little cat spirit that saved you during the Neko Ken."

The Cat purred in a seductive tone. Ranma started to relax a little bit but not completely as his fear was still there.

As Ranma had managed to control his fear a little during his stay with the Tendo, he was able to cope with one cat in front of him but when it came to more than one he could feel his fear coming back. With prolonged exposure he would feel the Neko Ken taking over as he was in this state of mind afterwards Ranma could not remember that happen. The only thing that Ranma remember was that someone or something was controlling him was temporarily controlling his actions but he couldn't have identified it until now.

"Ranma, don't trust this spirit. I am sensing something wrong with this situation, I can feel pure evil coming from the creature." The Emperor warned.

"Don't listen to him, listen to me. Remember I'm the one that saved you when he threw you into that pit of starving cats." The Cat Spirit approach Ranma slowly.

"What's the problem? It's the cat spirit that saved me during the Neko Ken otherwise I would've had gone mad,"

Ranma said as the cat spirit was about a metre from him. Ranma was about to pick it up when…

The Emperor suddenly rushed up toward the little cat and unsheathed his sword. With a mighty swing of his powersword, he struck the spirit, killing it before Ranma could do anything about it. The cat was sent flying away as Ranma, absolutely shocked by the events unfolding in front of him, turned around.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" shouted Ranma as he saw the Emperor strike down an innocent and defensive creature for no apparent reason.

"I had to do it for the sake of your own good and for your immortal soul," he simply replied as he sheathed back his powersword.

"What!? To kill a innocent and defenceless creature like that cat!" shouted Ranma as the Emperor ignored his outburst.

"Appearances can be deceptive, Ranma. You by above not by all others should know that. Remember Ranma, we are still in your mind as you are not still dreaming."

"What do you mean?" asked a confused Ranma, as he still hadn't realised what the Emperor meant.

The Emperor was about to reply to Ranma's question until he heard something groaning and moving in the direction towards where the cat had landed.

"Prepare yourself Ranma. I think things are about to get worse." The Emperor unsheathed his power sword in anticipation of the threat.

"Huh?" Ranma said until as he saw the cat rising up from the dead with a massive hole in its petite body, its eyes were filled with pure evil and rage.

"Curse you mortal! If it wasn't for your interfering, I would have succeeded," the Cat hissed at the Emperor.

'Succeeded in what?' Ranma thought, wondering how the Emperor realised, who the cat was.

"So, you are the one who gave that idiot Genma the Neko Ken scroll. It wasn't by chance he came across it, was it? You had it all planned out, didn't you?" The Emperor remembered the visions he had seen when he had looked into Ranma's memories.

"Yes, it was me who gave that stupid mortal the scroll which would have given me total control of Ranma's body and soul but you had to interfere, didn't you?"

"What are you on about?" Ranma said, he was confused with the conversation between the Emperor and the dead looking cat.

"Ranma, that spirit isn't a normal cat spirit. It is the spirit of one of the Daemons that tried to destroy you during your birth. It seems that the Daemon that was suppose to be destroyed in their failed attempt to capture all the infant Primarchs had sought refuge in your mind. The daemon tried to finish the job by possessing you through the Neko Ken but failed." The Emperor hastily explained.

"What?" Ranma said, he was completely shocked by this news.

"Yes. I would've had taken over your body long ago if it wasn't for your strong willpower and psychic abilities. Never mind, it is time for you to die now." The Daemon spirit hissed at Ranma.

'Now where have I heard that before?' Ranma thought. It seemed that everyone had a vendetta, a serious grudge, or simply wanted him dead.

"I'll add you to my list." Ranma said sarcastically. To top it off he gave one of smirks that were guaranteed to infuriate his opponents. The result was as Ranma had expected; the Daemon got mad.

"You won't be laughing once I get done with you!" hissed the Cat Spirit.

Suddenly the appearance of the Cat started to change in size and shape. It seemed to be expanding and taking on a much bigger form as the cat began a transformation that not which caused Ranma and the Emperor to step back.

'What the hell is happening?' thought Ranma as he got into an offensive stance.

"Ranma, try to wake up!"

"I can't wake up," Ranma tried to concentrate on waking himself up before the Daemon fully transformed, but felt something blocking his attempt.

Once the Daemonic spirit finally finished its transformation, what he and the Emperor saw wasn't the cute little cat of earlier but a but a huge demonic creature that looked like it came from a hell out of one of those horror movies Ranma had seen. The creature had a panther-like appearance but with an extremely exaggerated extremely exaggerated features. It was four metres tall as it stood on its rear legs with those huge glowing red eyes glaring menacingly at the two. Ranma could also see the purple glowing chi blades coming from one of its paws that Ranma could only do when he was in Neko Ken. The battle aura that Ranma was sensing from this Daemon was pure evil and extremely powerful.

"If you can't wake up then it is time to face your fear and settle things right here and right now. Remember Ranma, we are in your mind and if you are defeated here . . .you will lose your immortal soul to this Daemon." The Emperor whispered to Ranma.

"Jeez...Thanks for the morale boost, Father" Ranma said.

'Why can't my life get any easier. It's always either succeed or die. Well, one thing I can always depend on . . . Ranma Saotome never loses!"

As soon as he finished the thought, the Catlike Demon creature gave off a loud roar and pounced.

TBC...

***

Ranma Saotome Vs Neko - Ken Spirit aka Daemon of Slaanesh

Author Note: I think the Neko Ken was some sort of demon worship ritual that allows children to be possessed by demons or evil spirits. The reason why I think this is that how come the Neko Ken is only taught for children below ten years only and it involves starving cats. I really doubt it's some sort of martial arts technique as it involves pain and suffering rather than determination and hard work.

This is the scene where a powerful Daemon was sent to either kill or possess Ranma thought the Neko Ken. What I had read about the Primarchs was that the accident that caused the infant Primarchs to be scattered wasn't an accident. This Daemon was originally from a raiding party of Chaos Demons that had managed to spirit the infant Primarchs away from Emperor before they had time to grow. Their mission was to destroy the Primarch before they had a chance to grow but failed as they were destroyed in the turmoil of the warp storms. The Emperor himself managed to save them using his psychic powers from total destruction of the warp storm but unable to return them back to Earth.

Now the Daemon Spirit had shown himself to Ranma as he gathered enough strength to challenge him for control of Ranma body and mind. If the Daemon spirit defeats Ranma, can you imagine the consequences that will happen? A Daemon having control of the most powerful Primarch created (even better than Horus) and powers that will rival the Dark Gods themselves.

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 16/12/02

Version 2.0 17/02/03

Version 3.0 06/07/03