Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ The Truth Revealed part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Seven - The Truth Revealed part 1

***

"Take care, lest your protest grow tiresome. I have asked for so little! Anyone would think that I had asked you to sacrifice yourselves and all your family! And yet, in Slaanesh's boundless and pleasing mercy, I have asked only for your daughters.

Surely you would not deny me my small enjoyments"

Quote Tyrell, Renegade lord of Arden IX (Executed by Cypher for reasons unknown)

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Somewhere in Nerima

It was afternoon in Nerima and so far that day nothing out of the ordinary had happened, which was very unusual. The residents of Nerima were taking advantage of the peace and quiet as much as they could before trouble could start brewing up again. Somewhere along the main streets of Nerima, we can see Ranma and Cypher walking back from Furinkan High. Ranma had taken a liking to the new student as Cypher had so far treated him, as a friend should, not being out to kill or marry him like his other friends were. Ranma had hoped that Ryoga would still want to be friends when he first arrived. This wasn't to be and Ryoga was dead set at trying to kill him 24/7.

Now this Cypher Kazeno was a mystery to Ranma because he had taken on three tough and strong idiots/opponents and beat them down single handedly. Ranma came to the conclusion that Cypher was an extremely skilled fighter. Ranma wondered if Cypher was willing to spar with him so that they could learn new techniques and martial arts from each other, which Ranma was always eager to find out and learn about.

They were about a ten-minute walk from the Tendo home where Ranma had offered to take his new friend Cypher. Ranma was confident that Cypher could be trusted although there was something about him that he couldn't place a finger than was bothering him but decided not to inquire about it. During the training trip with Genma, he had developed the ability to tell if people could be trusted or not by probing in their aura to pick up clues on the likely personality and nature. As a result of this chi technique the only people that seemed to understand him and that he could confide in was Ukyo but after the potential dangerous situation was neutralised when she first arrived in Nerima. Thanks to his quick thinking, he was able to remain friends with her without engaging himself or making her an enemy.

Cypher noticed that Ranma acted differently when he was with him and Ukyo, a little maturer and definitely more streetwise but when he was with anyone else especially Akane. Cypher also wonder why Nabiki did pick on this slight change in his character especially the way she can manipulate him so easily but then again if he wants to fool her, he had to give into her demands…eventually so it would arouse suspicions. He acted like a naïve and stubborn martial arts teenager, which he made a mental note to ask him later when they finished their education at Nerima. When Cypher decide to ask Ranma when they were walking on why he kept a false pretence rather act naturally. This sudden question almost caused Ranma to lose his balance on the short wall he was walking along. He had thought that he had managed to fool everyone but it seemed that Cypher was a bit more observant than the rest of the Nerima wrecking crew. Ranma confirmed his assumption but told him not to tell anyone of what he had found out. Otherwise his life would be ten times as worse.

The only thing that Ranma hadn't mentioned or revealed yet was his curse. He hoped that once he gained enough of Cypher's trust he could reveal it to him later.

He was scared that if he revealed his curse now it might ruin his new friendship.

"Cypher, you didn't have to finish him off that early. I think you might have set a New World record on beating Kuno." Ranma asked, as he wanted to discuss the fight between Cypher and Kuno.

"What do you mean?" replied a confused Cypher, wondering what he did wrong.

'I fought him and won without killing him. I don't see what the problem is,' thought Cypher, trying to recall the fight between him and the rich village idiot.

"I mean you didn't have to knock Kuno out with ONE punch; you're meant to finish him off with style and be entertaining."

"May I ask why? Kuno had issued a challenge, which I accepted. As I recalled the rules were never stated, rather than risk a drawn out fight, it would be better to finish a fight quickly." Cypher said, noticing that people were giving them odd glances or stares as that walked down the street.

"So how, I really doubt that you would be injured." Ranma muttered and sighed "You see Cypher, in a duel against those idiots you have..." Ranma stopped mid-sentence of what he was about to say as he heard a familiar bell ringing that seemed to be close by which could only mean one thing.

'Oh crap, I don't really need this right now,' thought Ranma as he allowed the bicycle to land on top of him, knocked him on to the ground.

Cypher reached from beneath his robe where his concealed bolt pistol was hidden and was ready to engage the unknown assailant that seemed to make Ranma nervous. Assuming the worse, Cypher looked around to see who it was and slowly removed his hand off the pistol grip when he saw whom it was that knocked Ranma to the ground. Cypher wondered how the hell she managed to get so close to them without he or Ranma hearing or detecting her first until it was too late. Cypher grinned when he saw a very pretty purple hair girl and promptly leapt off her bike and gave Ranma her trademark glomp.

"Nihao Ranma, Airen!"

"Hi Shampoo, Do you think you could get off me please?" Ranma said as he tried to find a way out of her vice like glomp without actually hurting her. A normal person would have died of asphyxiation but Ranma couldn't be considered normal by any standards.

"Unless you take Shampoo on a date, yes?" Shampoo suggested, applying little more pressure on her hug.

"Err...Cypher, do you think you can help?" whispered Ranma to Cypher who was just standing there with a smirk on his face.

"I think you can handle this yourself Ranma," Cypher replied back as he analysed the situation between the purple hair girl Shampoo and Ranma.

'Hmm...He could handle any type of opponent that is thrown at him and still win but against the opposite gender he is absolutely useless. I do admit that Shampoo sure is quick and strong, strong; she'd be an ideal candidate for the Sisters of Battle chapter,' thought Cypher. 'Then again if she doesn't have the commitment and faith she will be rejected as unsuitable.'

"Err...Shampoo I can't go on a date with you because..." Ranma was trying to think of an excuse to get Shampoo off him and leave him alone.

"Because what Airen?" Shampoo said while tightening her glomp around Ranma.

"Err...Shampoo I got a lot of stuff to do with school, and don't you have deliveries to do first." Ranma said as he spotted a few delivery boxes on her bicycle and hoped that she would buy it. Luckily, she did buy it.

"Okay Airen, after Shampoo finishes delivery. See Airen later, Yes?" as she released her glomp and got on her bike to continue her delivery.

"Bye Airen," she waved goodbye.

'Lucky that uncute tomboy Akane isn't here otherwise I'll be in big trouble,' as Ranma got up from the ground and started to dust himself off.

"So Ranma, who is that girl Shampoo?" Cypher asked.

"She a amazon warrior and she can be nice at times. She's one of my fiancees because I beaten her in a duel without knowing about amazon customs about marriage and death."

"So how many fiancées are you engaged to anyway?"

"To be honest about three officially but I still don't know the exact number of partners my idiot father engage me to."

'I didn't know this world had a multiple marriage custom as some worlds did that I visited.' Cypher had thought that he had learnt most of the cultures and customs on this world through information databases called the Internet.

"So Ranma, are you planning to marry them all?" Cypher inquired because if Ranma were to be officially engaged to someone, his loyalties and protective duties would have to cover her, whoever she was.

"What? It wasn't my idea, blame it on my father Genma, he made those damn engagements without my prior knowledge! I never ask for these engagement but stupid pops did it to feed his stomach!" Ranma hastily replied.

"Calm down Ranma, I was just asking."

"Sorry." Ranma looked down in shame, "But my life is so messed up and it's like I am under some sort of curse that everything I touch or do goes wrong." He remembered the things that went wrong with and hiding from his mother in his curse form.

"I understand, Ranma, I know what you are going through," replied Cypher. This really surprised him for moment as he thought he might HAVE might had found some that understood his situation. Ranma looked straight into Cypher's eyes to see if he was being sarcastic but didn't see it there.

Cypher remembered from his own experience that even with a carefully laid out plan there was always a chance that something out the ordinary would happen to him. Like the incident on Tasaki V where they had supposed to recover an ancient artefact. It was meant to have been a simple pickup from an old outpost and there was reported to be no Imperial forces nearby, but there was a problem. What Cypher and his men didn't know was that the Tyranids had already arrived on the planet Tasaki V from Hive fleet Kraken. They barely managed to complete their mission and escape in one piece. Or there was the time when he visited a nearby peaceful system and within a matter of days there was a full-scale rebellion had developed due to his presence.

"Thanks Cypher. Now come on, it's just a few more minutes walk to the Tendo home." As Ranma started to pick up the pace along the fence, Cypher was just ignored the way rather than how Ranma was walking and kept up with him.

Ranma came across a large gap in the fence where he decided that it would be better for him to walk on the ground. Immediately as Ranma was about to land just in front of Cypher, he got a soaking from an old lady who was watering the street with her bucket and ladle. Ranma did always wonder why she did that especially at this time of day. Ranma felt his curse being activated from the cold water as he started to list out all the possible reactions he could get.

Ranma sighed, 'Just great. Now my friend will either -

A. Run away because of the curse or

B. Try to get a date or become a pervert or

C. Try to kill me because I deceived him.'

Ranma was now in his girl form as he waited for the response from Cypher but nothing happened as Cypher just walked just walked past him without stopping or acknowledging Ranma's sudden gender change.

'Huh? He doesn't seems to be bothered with my curse; maybe he hasn't noticed the change yet?" Ranchan thought as she quickly ran to catch up with him.

"Hey Cypher, didn't you notice anything strange or weird about me back there?" asked Ranchan as she waited for Cypher to comment and react to his curse.

Cypher stopped and stared at the female Ranma for a few moments with an odd look of curiosity.

'This is it now, due to my damn curse I lost another friend!" thought Ranchan as Cypher was about to speak.

"I've noticed you are a bit shorter and have red hair now," Cypher commented as Ranchan facefaulted hard on the ground.

'Ouch! That must have hurt!' thought Cypher as he saw Ranchan got up from the ground.

"Err...Cypher, haven't you notice anything else, aren't you freaked out by this?" asked Ranchan.

"Not really."

"Cypher, I'm a girl now see." Ranchan pointed to certain parts that would indicate that he was female. Cypher raised an eyebrow at the parts where Ranchan was pointing.

"So you're a shapeshifter, no big deal." Cypher replied.

Ranchan just stared at him with amazement, wondering if he was hearing him right.

'Interesting. Perhaps Ranma has some sort of shapeshifting ability like one of those Callidus Assassins (1)' thought Cypher as he remembered that the Officio Assassinorum had had several contracts over his head a long time ago, none of them successful.

"No, Cypher I am not a shapeshifter. It's a curse that I picked up from my travels in China. It's activated by hot and cold water."

"I see. Ranma, could you tell me you're true gender and who is responsible for your curse?" asked Cypher in low dangerous voice.

"Call me Ranko when I am in this form. I'm 100% male and the second answer is to blame it on my old man Genma Saotome."

"Err...Thanks Ranko." Cypher replied in quiet voice as he started to think up a list of people to deal with later.

"So Cypher. Are you sure that you are not really bothered by my curse?" Ranchan asked again nervously before realising that she had found someone who would still be his friend and not use him as everyone else she knew was.

"Relax Lord Ranma...err...Ranko. I'm not really bothered about your curse. I have seen worse that than a simple gender change," Cypher realised his mistake in his reply. 'A lot worse,' he thought.

Ranchan perked up on the mentioning on title as no one had really called him that unless he knew something that she didn't.

"Why did you call me Lord Ranma?" asked Ranchan curiosity.

'Damn, he wasn't supposed to know yet. Ah well, better tell him the truth and the information gathered about him. I know he or she is the lost Primarch' thought Cypher.

"Ranko, I must speak to you in private as I don't want reveal the information that I am about to give you here." Cypher looked around to see if they were being followed.

Ranchan thought about Cypher's request before nodding. Noticing that a lot of people was staring at her and decided to find a less public place to continue this conversation. A sudden feeling in her gut told her that this was important and was about to turn his life upside down.

"Come with me." As Ranchan lead him to a spot where no one could overhear him or was likely to be found by rivals or fiancees.

Cypher was led thought a series of narrow alleyways and back streets. Ranchan had seen a couple of Nabiki operatives behind them and Cypher was a having a hard time trying to follow her through the street and alleyways. However, they managed to lose their followers. She stopped and waited in front of a large tall building as she waited for Cypher to arrive which he did two minutes later.

"So, what now?" Ranchan noticed that Cypher didn't seem to be out of breath or tired.

"Now follow me," Ranchan said as she leapt up on the roof of the building in one jump and she revealed to Cypher a part of her true skill and abilities which left Cypher standing on the ground looking up to where Ranko landed.

"Err…Ranko, what am I supposed to do?" Cypher shouted. "You know that I can't jump like you can."

Ranchan had produced a large sweatdrop as she realised that Cypher didn't have the same abilities as she did, having forgotten that not everyone could roof hop across buildings

"Sorry about that…(scratches her head in embarrassment)…err…you have to take the stairs." Ranchan replied and she watched Cypher sigh before setting about the task of climbing up all those steps just to reach the roof.

Two minutes later, Cypher had managed to climb all those steps in order to reach Ranko on the roof of the building. Ranma was surprised that Cypher wasn't sweating profoundly or exhausted from the arduous stair climbing.

Cypher looked around to see if the place was secure before walking over to where Ranko was sitting cross-legged.

"So Cypher. Why did you call me Lord Ranma? I'm just a better-than-average, normal human martial artist with a messed up life," stated Ranchan.

Cypher sat beside Ranchan with a serious expression on his face.

"This is where you are wrong Lord Ranko...err...Ranma. What I am about to say may change your opinion of yourself and your way of life. You see the truth is that you are a..."

TBC...

*** Callidus Assassin has the ability to polymorphine or shapeshift to any form they like. Their true form a female humanoid which they are highly trained deadly assassins. Their main weapons of choice is stealth and surprise so when Ranma turned into his girl form, Cypher wasn't that surprised considering that a Callidus Assassin assassinated the Chaos Primarch of the Night Lords.

Author Note: I can't believe I got enough time to finish this chapter through Christmas. This chapter is part one of two as this Cypher reveals to Ranma his true self and history. Also special characters will be making an appearance in this story that will aid or fight Ranma.

I wonder how Ranma would react to the truth?

Soon the first appearances of the Daemonic Army will appear but where?

Question to all those Warhammer 40K fans.

Does anyone know what happened to the Chaos Primarchs of the Alpha Legion and Word Bearers?

Did they become?

A - Died or Killed

B - Missing in Action

C - Became a Daemon Prince

Also I like to give a big thank you to all those who had sent their reviews in through my email or fanfiction.net. I appreciate it very much. (^ _ ^)

Happy Christmas

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 12/12/02

Version 2.0 20/01/03

Version 3.0 30/06/03