Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos ❯ A School Day in Furinkan High ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma/Warhammer 40K/Sailor Moon Crossover Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½, Warhammer 40K, Sailor Moon or any other characters used. Ranma 1/2 belongs to Lady Rumiko Takahashi. Warhammer 40K belong to Games Workshop. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi. This story is created solely for entertainment purposes and no profits are gained from this.

The Forgotten Primarch of Chaos

By Montymouse

' ' - Thoughts

" " - Speech

( ) - Action

Chapter Six - A School Day in Furinkan High

***

"Running away is considered a cowardly move unless you are a performing the Special Saotome technique - Saotome Ryü Ögi - "Sö, Kö, Kö"

Quote Genma Saotome

***

Timeline: 20th Century

Location: Classroom - Furinkan High School.

Akane Tendo was mad, I mean, really mad. She was producing enough heat from her angry battle aura to bake a large cake. She wasn't just mad at Ranma Saotome but also towards new student that arrived at Furinkan High School. According to what her sister Nabiki had told her, this Cypher person had come in and knocked her out cold.

'Stupid Jerk! How dare he knock me out! I'm supposed to be the most popular girl in the school! How could Ranma allow him to touch me, he's meant to be my fiancée," thought Akane.

Soon Ranma Saotome came into the classroom and she would have knocked Ranma into Lower Earth Orbit if it weren't for Miss Hinako in her child form coming soon after him with the new student.

"Ranma, take your seat unless you want to be sent out." Miss Hinako said sternly as she sat atop of a few books because of her desk was a little too high for her in that form.

"Class, we have new student today. Please gave him a warm welcome." Miss Hinako announced as new student stood in front of the whole class.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Kazeno, Cypher." Replied the new student in a stern voice.

The class and Miss Hinako waited a few minutes to see if this new student would say anymore about himself but Miss Hinako realised it was all they were going to get from him.

"Well…erm...that was nice. Now Mr Kazeno, may I ask why you are not in uniform?"

Hinako said as she noticed that the new student was dressed in a green and white combination outfit.

"My uniform is still in transit and won't arrive till tomorrow, but I am eager to start learning today," replied Cypher.

He didn't really want to reveal too much about himself and hoped that she would buy it for now otherwise things might go awkward. It was then that he noticed that the teacher taking the class was a child.

'Interesting…I suppose this world has some strange customs regarding the teaching of their youths. Perhaps there is a higher class of higher intelligence around here. I do not sense any evil from this girl and she is definitely human." Cypher thought as he had to look down over her desk to see Miss Hinako who was in her Chibi form.

"Alright then but I expect you to be in uniform soon, and please take a seat next to Ukyou over there." Hinako said as she started to write on the board behind her.

"Yes Miss Hinako" bowed Cypher and made his way over to where Ukyo was sitting.

"Hi Cypher," whispered Ukyo as she was still impressed at how well he dealt with the 'I hate Ranma' group and especially Akane a while ago.'

Cypher silently nodded at Ukyo welcome and sat down by his desk.

'She seems nice enough. Hmm... what is her problem?' Cypher thought as he noticed the girl that he knocked out was giving him a glare of death at him.

Most of the students especially the girls were wondering who this mysterious new student was and how he knew Ranma over there. The girls were only interested in him because this new student wasn't interested in Akane like the rest of boys were and perhaps they could get a date with him. The boys would have beaten up this new student for hurting their precious Akane but changed their minds after seeing how he dealt Kuno, Ryoga and Happosai with ease. Quite frankly they didn't want to die or get total beating from him.

"Class, the topic today will be about physics so please get out your texts books and turn to..." as the teacher explained the relevant topic.

Cypher was bored. I mean, REALLY bored. The level of education taught in this school was laughable. He had expected the teacher to teach the students something in the area of bio engineering or gene alteration techniques to liven things up.

However Cypher wasn't in the class just for the education. The main reason HE was here was to keep an eye on Ranma Saotome and to confirm his suspicions that this Ranma was indeed his Primarch.

As time passed by with agonising slowness, Cypher fell half-asleep but didn't show it, unlike Ranma who was currently asleep behind his desk. It was due to a special implant called the Catalepsean Node, using which a person could sleep and awake at the same time by 'switching off' areas of the brain sequentially. He noticed that Miss Hinako was now in her adult form after she had drained some of her students that that weren't paying attention in class. When she did turn into her adult form. This surprised Cypher for a moment into thinking she was a Slaanesh daemon or some evil creature in disguise. He refrained himself from blasting her with his bolt pistol in that sudden moment, but just barely.

Currently, Miss Hinako was drawing a complicated scientific formula on the whiteboard.

"Now class, can anyone tell me what the answer is to this formula?" asked Hinako.

She knew that none of the class could answer the question, as they hadn't reached the level of education to understand it in the first place. She just used this excuse just to drain some energy from her student from time to time as she was feeling her energy level falling. Unless she could obtain more energy from somewhere she would revert back to her child form which made teaching harder.

"Anyone?" as she saw the blank expression on her students.

She noticed that Ranma was asleep again on his desk.

'Perfect.' thought Hinako as she pulled out a five yen coin from her pocket of the yellow dress

She would get her sources of energy and also discipline this delinquent in one go. As she walked slowly to Ranma desk, Cypher noticed the teacher pulling out a coin from he dress and was about to perform her chi sucking attacking on his Primarch. He had to act fast otherwise Ranma would be sucked of his energy and leave him vulnerable to attacks.

So he did the one thing that he could do to save him which was...

To put his hand up so that he would attract the teacher's attention.

Luckily she did notice Cypher attempts to catch her attention and turned to her right to face him.

"What is it, Kazeno?" asked Miss Hinako.

"I think I know the answer, Miss Hinako," asked Cypher.

"By all means go ahead and write your answer on the board to show the class," she said as she prepared to perform her Chi draining technique.

"Err...but Miss Hinako."

"What is it Kazeno? As you see I am in process of doing something important right now," as she pointed the coin to the sleeping Ranma.

"I will only do this if you don't suck Ranma's strength as you did before with those two students...(points to the unconscious students)."

"What was that you said?" asked Hinako as she wanted to make sure she was hearing right.

"I will tell you the answer if you leave Ranma alone."

Miss Hinako paused for moment to think about how to turn this to her advantage.

"Alright Kazeno, if you can work out this science puzzle, I won't suck Ranma's strength. But if you can't solve the puzzle, I will drain you and Ranma's Ki strength as a punishment. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, Miss Hinako."

"Good" Hinako smirked.

'This new student either a scientific genius or plain stupid to risk his neck out for this delinquent,' though Hinako as she would have enough energy to last her all day from both of them.

The whole class watch silently as the new student walked up to the front of class and were wondering why this new student was risking his own health for Ranma whom he had just met a couple of hours ago. Cypher then stopped and examined the formula on the whiteboard. A minute passed by and so far he hadn't written down the answer yet and Miss Hinako was about to say that his time was up and that he had failed to solve the equation when at that moment Cypher wrote something small at the bottom of the equation.

"Well Kazeno, it seems like you will be joining Ranma and. . . what. . .?"

as Miss Hinako eye widened in surprise as she noticed the answer that Cypher had written.

"(checking her answer booklet)...That's correct! How did you know the answer?" asked surprised Hinako as she checked her answer book again, which was indeed correct.

The rest of class responded the same way, well except Akane who thought this new student was a pervert and a show-off.

"It was easy. So does this mean that I win the bet?," asked Cypher.

"Yes...but how did you know the answer?" as she reverted back into her child form.

Cypher was about to answer her question when the school bell rang to indicating it was time for lunch. Soon the class quickly empties and exited the classroom leaving Cypher and Ranma and a shocked Hinako in the class.

Cypher then walked over to where Ranma was asleep behind his desk.

"Ranma...(shakes Ranma)...wake up, will you?" said Cypher and was about to hit him.

"Oh...(yawns loudly)...Hi Cypher. Has the class finished. What time is it? Did I miss anything?" Ranma said as he tried to shake off his mid morning nap.

'I've must have fallen asleep again. Miss Hinako's classes are boring,' thought Ranma as his advanced mind/intellect had already learned most of what her lessons had to teach him on his training trip with Genma.

"It's lunchtime now Ranma, you didn't really miss anything interesting. Now come on, Ukyo said she was waiting for us,"

"Sure, I'm coming."

Ranma followed Cypher out of the classroom and to where Ukyo was waiting for them. Akane joined the rest of her friends for lunch instead of her fiancée, as she was still mad at him and Cypher.

***

We see Ranma, Ukyo and Cypher sitting down quiet peacefully eating their lunch and some food prepared by Ukyo. In any other school it would be peaceful, but this but this was Furinkan High in Nerima where peace and quiet were non-existent.

All this was ruined by a certain Kendo person who had recently came back from his nurse office.

"Hold Foul Demon, who dares to aid this foul dark sorcerer, who hold's my pigtailed goddess in his grasp," announced Kuno as usual.

"Is he always like this?" Cypher said, wondering if he was possessed or something. Both Ukyo and Ranma nodded in response.

"What do you want Kuno?" Ranma inquired as long as he could remember, this routine was getting tenacious and annoying. Cypher on the other hand thought a brief moment on blasting him in the leg or something to silence this person up.

"Silence, foul sorcerer I shall deal with you later. You there, I, Blue Thunder...(lightning storms)...challenge you to a duel...(points his Kendo Stick at Cypher)." Kuno flourished dramatically.

"You want to challenge...(points to himself)...me?" Cypher asked, wondering if he had heard him right.

'This guy is insane, he should be dead already by me or should be locked up by the inquisition,' thought Cypher for moment, but remembered that this was a New World and as such had laws against killing had laws against killing people on the spot.

"Yes, you, foul demon - or are you a coward? (waving his Kendo Stick at Cypher)" replied Kuno as he pointed his Kendo stick at him.

"Fine then, if you want a fight I will give you one that will make you regret ever challenging me. I accept your challenge, tell me the place and time and I will be there." Cypher got up calmly from where he was sitting to look Kuno straight in the eye.

"After school, the empty lot, do not be late otherwise you shall forfeit the challenge." replied Kuno as he noticed the steel determination and promise of death in Cypher eyes.

This caused Kuno to step back as he was starting to make him nervous for a brief moment before remaining himself that this peasant was with Ranma. This trail of thought redoubled his resolved and he stared back with equal determination.

The whole population of the school was watching the interaction between the new student and Kuno and as always Nabiki was taking in her bets as usual for the late afternoon school fight.

'This can't get any worse,' thought Cypher as he watched Kuno walk away until he heard this...

"Ranma and Cypher, because of you I have seen hell!"

"You should treat your elders with more respect!"

"Cypher, I make you pay for what you did!"

'I should have known better than to think that' muttered Cypher under his breath, resisting the temptation to hurl a frag grenade at them.

TBC...

***

Author Note: Ukyo is a bit different from the canon version as she mainly wants to be Ranma's closest friend instead of his fiancée. Although she wouldn't mind becoming his wife she won't push or demand to marry for Ranma to marry her. She won't allow Ranma to be married to Akane at all costs because she sees her as unworthy of him.

The reason why she is acting this way is because in this story Ranma said something else to her that was quite different from what he actually said in the Canon version when she was out for Ranma blood, but that's another story.

It was definitely not the words..."Cute Fiancée"

The Administration will accept all comments and constructive criticism.

The Inquisition will purge all flames with righteous fury.

Please transmit all encoded comments to: pnmonty@hotmail.com

Version 1.0 01/12/02

Version 2.0 20/01/03

Version 3.0 23/06/03