Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tsunami ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tsunami

Chapter 4:

Ok here is another chapter; wow once I got rid of that writers block this story just almost writes it's self. Well at least it's getting easier to write. I kind of know where I'm going on this fic. Just to make this interesting what kind of problems should Serena face in up coming chapters? Should Darien come looking for Serena? Or something like that? Please tell me your thoughts. I know where this fic is going in general, it's just I need more ideas. More conflict. So if you have any ideas please tell me.

~~~~~~~~~ Later That Night ~~~~~~~~~~

Serena and her friends were walking home from the self-defense class, just talking about what had happened at the class. "Well Serena I'm glad you went easy on that poor instructor, I would hate to see what happens to the poor person who you go against full force." Said Rena, the friend who had dragged Serena kicking and screaming to the class. "I guess now you owe me one."

" Be careful Serena, you know what kind of favors Rena likes." Replied Sara one of the girls in the group of four. "Ya Rena has a bigger appetite then you do Serena" Said Kira. Kira was an Asian girl of medium height. She had green eyes, and long black hair. Rena was an American with shoulder length strawberry blond hair, with hazel eyes. Who was slightly taller then Kira. Sara was Serena's height (let's say 5"6') with rich brown hair in a long brad and chocolate eyes. "I guess I'll have to make room in my budget for Rena's favor". Said a smiling Serena. The four friends continued walking and talking down the street. Unknown to them their progress was being carefully watched. A gang of four men was eyeing them.

Zartan was watching the group of four young ladies with only passing interest. At first glance they didn't look to have any valuables on them, probably only collage students. The only fun he could have with them is by harassing them. But it was a slow night and at the moment he didn't have anything better to do. Looking at his men, he saw them eyeing the four women as well. "Well Dreadnocks lets go have some fun".

"Sure thing, Gov'ner" said Torch "Come on mates let's have o little fun"

"Hello ladies mind if we fallow you home?" said Zartan

"We can make it worth you while" said Buzzer.

"Thank you but no, we are just fine on our own", said Rena

"Now come on lov, we won't bite"

"You heard our answer the first time, now please leave us alone", said Kira.

"Now now lov, we just want a little of your time.

By this time the four men had maneuvered themselves around Serena and her friends. Serena making sure her friends were behind her prepared herself an offensive attack. Serena silently signaled her friends to stay back. "We answered you the first time, we can get home just fine by ourselves. So please stand aside and let us pass." Said Serena. Zartan, who was next to Serena put his arm around her shoulders, pulled her close to himself and whispered in her ear. "We insist, now how about you be a good girl and do what your told?" "How about not", responded Serena. She took a firm hold of his arm and flipped him over her shoulder; not waiting for him to recover she quickly kneed him in the stomach temporally stunning him. Serena then moved on to her next victim, Torch was slightly surprised that such a little girl could do that to his boss, he didn't see that she was heading toward him next. A few well placed punches and a roundhouse kick, and he was out of the fight. Next in line was Buzzclaw; only he was ready for Serena. They exchanged punches for a few minutes until Serena brought her knee into his stomach and brought a doubled fist down on his back. Three down one to go, turning to her last opponent Serena smiled almost devilishly. As Serena advanced on him, Sara who was now behind Cutter interrupted her and using an iron pipe she had found clubbed him over the head. (Cutter is the name of the last dreadnock, I think.) Needless to say all four assailants were now on the ground.

The girls looked up at the sound of running feet, they were expecting to find more Dreadnocks. Instead they saw their selfdefece instructors from earlier that day. "What happened to them?" said Flint.

"Serena happened that's what," said Kira.

"Do you realize that you girls just took down a notorious band of mercenaries?"

"We did? Well they weren't that impressive were they girls?"

"Speak for yourself Serena! If it weren't for you, I don't want to think what would have happened!" said Rena

"Oh come on girls, I get a better work out with my cousin Akane back home."

"And ware is home Serena?" asked a curious Lady J.

"Me? I'm from Japan."

"Ware did you learn to fight like that?"

"From my Uncles dojo."

"And what is the name of this dojo?" Asked Quick Kick.

"The Satome/Tendo School of Anything Goes Martial Arts" replied Serena, rather proudly.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I really think we should get Rena and Kira home, they look pretty shook up." Said Sara.

"That's a good idea, Lady J, Dusty I want the two of you to drive these girls home. Quick Kick and me will radio headquarters to have someone come and pick up this trash. I'll see you both back at the base."

As Serena and Sara took care of their friends, and were escorted home. The two remaining solders looked after the Dreadnocks until the MP's (military police) arrived. After Lady J and Dusty left Serena's apartment, the girls decided to all sleep at Serena's.

Later that night at G.I. Joe headquarters, Flint had just finished giving General Hawk his report. "So Flint, your telling me this young girl was able to take out the Dreadnocks single handily?"

"Yes sir" answered Flint.

"Well let the recruiters know about her, in the very near future we may want to enlist Miss Serena. In the mean time I'd like to know everything we can about her, that is all dismissed."

Well what do you all think? Do you like it? Do any of you rember G.I. Joe? Do you want to know what happens? Well stay tuned for more chapters. Oh and before I forget. I do not own Sailor Moon or G.I. Joe, two very powerful companies do. I make no money from this story. ---ADB----