Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:

Nope I don't owned anything of this story or characters, heck even this plot might be someone idea if I am not too careful.

**

Dan Inverse not so proudly present

A Slayer and Ranma cross

Lost

---------------------

Lost 01 - A new life.

---------------------

**

Warning:

1) A bit Akari bashing!!! (P.S: I like that girl too but this is only for the sake of the story!)

2) Very Lousy grammar control so please go by the story flow.

3) The story timeline is after the failed wedding. (Damn I just love to start from there)

**

*Nothing, nothing was left in this world for me! * As the bandanna boy mopping his way though the street not even bother to asked where he is anymore. A trail of tears was found on the forever-lost boy as he remembers.

Flash Back

He was happy, who would have know after everything Ranma do to him. The pigtail martial artist actually gave up his latest chance to be a full man and let him used the Spring of Drown Man first. *Maybe Ranma aren't so bad after all, I think I would apologize to him after I see him next." The bandanna boy silently promised as he grins even wider knowing that he was a full man again. With the help of his dog he will reach Akari house and propose to her, which will make him the happiest man on earth.

"Ryouga-kun, Is that you?" as a familiar sweet caring voice was heard that nearly causes him to melt on the spot.

"Akari…" Ryouga began to feel his eyes became moist as he walked toward his fiancée.

"Ryouga-kun I am so glad you are finally here! Come lets tried out this outfit for P-chan!" As the raven hair girl pull out a small shirt out of nowhere that mean for little piglet.

Ryouga felt a bit touch for his fiancée concern toward his cursed form, *Hmm…since I am at it might as well do it with style. * With that in mind the bandanna boy pulled Akari closer to his as he meet her in eye contact level. "Akari, I need to tell you this…"

"What is it Ryouga-kun?" asked Akari as she stare at Ryouga with watery big blue eyes.

Ryouga grin as he opened his canteen and pour the cold water on himself while carefully not to wet his fiancée. "…is this!" He smiled happily as he saw the shock expression on Akari. "Aren't you happy I am finally cured?"

"R-Ryouga-kun! I-I doesn't know what to said? I guess our engagement was off then."

"Huh? W-What did you mean by that Akari?" asked the obviously surprise Ryouga.

"I mean since you no longer turn into a pig I cannot married you!"

"B-but why? I beat the sumo pig didn't I?"

"Yes, but the second ritual was to be cursed by the Spring of Drown Pig that my family owned which I never told you since you already have the cursed. But now after you are cure I am no longer honor bond to marry you."

End Flash Back

===========

*God if you are really up there could you give me a sign? * Suddenly the bandanna boy notices unconsciously he reach a cliff site, he smile in a sad way, "so this is actually my answer? Well I guess it fits for someone like me." With that in mind the bandanna boy pull down his bandanna as he leaned over the edge of the cliff and allowed himself to fall. Ironically at the ending point of his life he actually felt a sorry and regret for always attacking the pigtail boy. However it didn't matter for now or shall he say nothing mattered anymore where darkness ceases his consciousness.

**

When he regain his conscious he felt oddly restrain, as if he was been stuff into a jar. Without thinking he stretch his hand and bear the limited environment. As light seems to pour into his eyes as he felt a sight irritate, to his surprise he found a few odd things about himself, firstly he has golden skin, secondly there was two golden lizards like creature like him standing in front of him smiling at least he think they smile, they pull him up without effort as the golden lizard with a pink bow on her tail speaks, "Look darling ain our little baby look cute?"

The mustard dragon just look at Ryouga as if he was searching for something finally he sighed, "It is a girl again."

*Girl? What the heck that fucking asshole talking about? * As Ryouga tried to protest but fail since he was still too weak to do anything.

"Darling don't feel so bad, now what should we name this cute little thing?"

"Filia, Filia ul Copt."

**

TBC

Author notes:

I always wonder why there is always only Ranma's act as Hero or Heroine in all the Fanfic stories while there is only a selected few place Ryouga or others as the main attraction? So with that in mind I set this story out just for the fun of it! Just for your information this is a one shot for my entertainment BUT I might continue if there is reader *hint* *hint* if not it will just stay as one shot!