Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Up in the higher realm or rather the Sea of Chaos, two deities was dueling in a game of stripe poker one was taking the form of a unearthly beautiful blonde hair female wearing a simple, semi-transparent robe with her golden bangs covered her eyes. Another deity took the form of a blue hair man, wearing only his boxer currently due to the fact he keeps on losing. The two deities was none other than Lord of Nightmare or rather L-sama in a more respectful way. She was currently playing with her `son' Ceiphied who was now smiling in confidents after his last match. The game they were playing was simple if Ceiphied lose he will take off one of his cloths, other wise L-sama would spare one mortal from her jokes since for some odd reason Ceiphied refuse to let L-sama take off any of her cloths.

"Getting confidents kid?"

"You bet mother, I will beat you this time to stop you from hurting another mortal." He shows his hand, which is four aces and a King, "Full house!"

"Oh My!" She said, in a deep breathy gasp that her son had gain a full house after all these time, well not that she don't really enjoy the mighty flare dragon Ceiphied wearing boxer only but still a damn full house. "Damn, what could I have to beat such wonderful hand." She paused then grins in a way causing the dragon god very nervous, "All I need is a little thingy call Royal flush! Sorry kiddo you lose again!" With that she snapped her finger and her second victim…*ehem * subject was target.

**

Dan Inverse present

A Slayer and Ranma crossover

Lost
**

Deep inside the Forest of Fire, there is a young blonde hair girl dress in a red silk cloths with a matching black kung fu pants was doing her daily kata or so she say, she was Filia Ul Copt. She went on and on to various kata she recall and some she created herself until she finally collapses out of exhaustion. She lay down the beautiful green around her as she enjoyed the calm and peaceful aura around the forest.

"Man, no wonder all the people think you are weird Filia-chan!" This voice has causes the dragon girl jump to her feet as she come face to face with a green eyes boy who look remarkable similar to herself.

She felt annoyed but still out of habit she reply, "What is it this time Valler?"

"Well, mom say your punishment is going to extending again if you still not willing to choose your fiancée."

"Go ahead and extend for a few more centaury she like! You can go back and tell her that I will not marry to any being with something in between of their leg!"

"You mean you will married something that doesn't?" The younger boy asked with muse.

"Shut up Vallar, that is not my point!" Filia roll her eyes as she stand up and continue her kata.

"Ok, ok, hmmm . . . Filia-chan, I wonder . . . do you still practice your divine magic?"

Filia roll her eyes and give the `are you stupid or got hit by the head' look to her little brother, "Of course I still practice divine magic! You know I happened to be the next Miko for Fire Dragon King. Why did you want to know?"

"Well, recently I overhead father say that they have found a powerful artifact, however the artifact also was seal up by some strange magic, so I kind of wonder if we could try breaking the seal first and maybe we can have a look on the artifact first?"

"What for? And did you forget that mom say if I cannot leave this forest she will force me to marry the first guy I meet." Filia snorted in disgust at her match making crazy mother.

"But nothing will happened it we didn't get caught first right sis?"

"Right! Now go and bug thirteen or someone else. Unlike you I have a tight training schedule!"

*Rats! Oh well, better start my plan B. * "I see . . . I guess all those time you just lie to me that you will help me must be all lies." To emphasize his point, Valler dramatically drop to his knees and cry.

Filia sweat drops a bit as she look at her mother so call manly son weeping like a girl. However she can't really blame her mother since she only has one son after fourteen daughters. The dragon maiden sighed as she asked her little brother in a tired tone, "Valler, what does this damn artifact got to do with my promised?"

"Well *sob* I kind of have a bet with my friends that I will unlock the secret of the artifact before the eldest . . . So sis will you help me?" The young dragon pled with his cutest puppy dog eyes.

**

"Damn I can't believe I still fall for that damn puppy dog eyes." Cursed the blonde dragon maiden as stump into the holy shine that she haven't set foot on since she refused the fiancée her mother set up for her.

"Shhh…sis will you lower down your voice?" Hiss the younger Ul Copt. "There is the artifact." As they reach the end of the hall, Valler stop and point at the tons of shields and seals that protect the artifact from unauthorized people. However Filia Ul Copt was no ordinary dragon, she was what people had call genius in the art. She had master nearly all the spells in Divine magic with just two years of training in magic. At the age of ten she had beat up all the elite dragon warriors with a strange art she call it martial art and the strange life energy manipulation of hers. Than at the age of 12, though her owned private research she had discovered a new source of power, a power that draw energy from something beyond Light and Darkness, it was a power that she call as Chaos Magic, however she seal up all those spell since she basically destroy a good portion of the island she stay during that time. Later at the age of 14 she had been appointed as the next Miko of Fire Dragon King if the current Miko decide to retire. But right after the immediate appointed ceremony, her mother decide that Filia was old enough to get a fiancée, however Filia flat out refuse causes her mother to renown her from the family until she choose her fiancée. So from that day onward till now at the age of sixteen she was staying in the Forest of Fire. As a conclusion, for others the seals might be impossible to break without risking a few days, but for her, all she need is a few hours and the seals were broken.

After she breaks up all those shields, she finally managed to get a good look at the so call powerful artifact. It was a small plate with a mirror that glows with strange green light in the middle of it. Beside the mirror that is some strange looking symbols that looks like . . . Chinese?

"Sis, are you alright? You look as if you have seen a ghost?"

"Those words on the plate . . . I think I can understand it."

"Great than what does it say?"

"Hmm . . . it means that all those who know these words shall be trail for L-sama amusement?" As she finished the sentence, the Miko in training feel abnormal Chaos energy arise, without hesitate she kick her little brother away as she been sucked into the mirror and send toward the place where L-sama had set the trail for her.

**

Back to sea of Chaos, L-sama was watching the young gold dragon suck into the little toy she had placed. She put on a mischief smile, "Soon, the cycle will complete." However before she could continue her dramatic speech, she was interrupted by a gentle voice, "Mother, Could we have our cloths back?"

She turn and look at her naked sons Ceiphied and Shabranigdo who is trying very hard on covering their important parts while glaring at their eternal rivals and enemy, "Well, I guess you can, but only after I get my camera and take a few photo shots, after all it isn't everyday I can get a good look on my manly sons naked body?" The Dragon god and Demon King groan

TBC

Author Notes:

First and foremost I need to thank those who review ^-^ this chapter will never come out if there isn't any reviews THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Now I got a second vote I was hoping someone could give some suggestion, I wonder should I place this story take place it the Ranma universe or should

I place it back to Slayer world? It the option is second I will change this story category to Slayer there since it will not connected anymore to

Ranma universe.

The plot:

Ranma Universe:

Filia (Ryouga) will be send back to Nerima where Ranma and friends are facing a horde of monster that used magic * hint* *hint * ^-^

Slayer Universe:

Filia (Ryouga) will be send toward the inner sub continent before it was seal where Filia will meet the legendary First Inverse.